It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No True Christian has ever been abducted by Aliens! Right?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Morbo the Annihilator

Sweet, I'll review...

btw, does she endorse/approve of the site?

Is she the author?

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldThinker

Sweet, I'll review...

Is she the author?

I'm not sure if she endorses/authors the site, but it paints her in a positive light so I assume she's likely OK with it. No slander or ill feelings on this site at all.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Conclusion
Good question OT! S&F. People do seem to get quiet angry when asking their opinion on a subject. lol. Such is necessary I guess. Anyways on to the topic.

I have seen similar video's on the subject. I am not sure on the answer. They could also be angels, referring to Ezekiel's wheel. Maybe they are benevolent and malevolent, if they exist at all. Angels and Demons.

Don't worry I know what you mean by true Christian. Lol.

Throughout history words with a meaning always change into another word with the same or similar meaning. Not just in translation into another language but also in the same language.

Again, good post. Keep it up.

Hey, glad you stopped by....

Have any thoughts on the skeptics rationale?

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maslo
"If we had a trial with all the witnesses that observed Jesus and what he did. The outcome would be that yes, he is the Son of God."

= = = = =

Well, I am sure the same could be said about any religious figure claiming to be god, or son of god etc. with enough followers.

Hey Maslo, how are you? Hope is all well friend!

Come again tho??????

They all have EMPTY TOMBS?

They all had dozens of followers matyred within 30 years executed, for believing he/she/they were devine?

They all have BC and AD named after them?????????

I have soo much more...are you ready to retract?

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by wanderingwaldo

At the age of 13 I was visiting family in Cullera, Spain on the coast. My friend and I were playing on a mountain beside the sea in the middle of the afternoon when a ufo appeared above us. I don't recall anything after that. One moment I was looking up at this huge metallic craft in the middle of a beautifull sunny day and the next minute I was out.

I didn't know how much time had elapsed when I suddenly woke up. I felt drugged and disoriented, looking around me I realized I was on a hard metalic table of sorts and what surrounded me scared the life out of me. I didn't know what I was seeing and I had zero referencing for the creatures that surrounded me while I lay on the table naked.

In sheer panic I went to run for my life, and in the process of leaping off the table I kicked one of them in the head really hard to make a clearing for me to run. Where I was running to I had no idea, all I knew is that I needed to search for a way out. I couldn't ascertain where I was until I began running through the metallic hallways that I was on some sort of ship.

I ran in and out of rooms but couldn't seem to find a way out. I knew they were pursueing me and my heart felt like it was going to give out on me with so much fear. I finally ran into what looked like the control consol room where they fly the ship. I ran to the area where I saw the controls and threatened to push every button. At this point they all arrived in the room I was in and like a large hive group surrounded me.

Upon looking at the console I realized that there weren't any actual controls to use manually. There were many colors and fluctuating waves and I realized that they flew the ship via the mind. At this point I turned towards them with my hands on either side of me on the colored consols and I told them clearly that I was of the royal lineage of the Most High God and that His vengeance would come down upon them all if they so much as touched me again.

What I saw next I did not expect. To me they were demonic spawn. They looked like the greys only without the silk grey silver suits. They looked sickly and vile. I told them I knew they were the spawn from the fallen and that they were not permitted to touch my Father's children. I threatened that they would all be paralyzed in agony with my word from The Most High G-d.

Their fear was utterly intense. They never used words but spoke telepathically and the fear that they exhibited was felt by all of them in total unison. They were terrified to touch me. They immediately made measures to release me and did so in an area that I was not familiar with.

I did not realize that I was missing for 3 days and that the police had been conducting a search for me. I was walking trying to find my way home still feeling drugged and altered when I was picked up by the police and taken home. The police discovered I had an implant on my shin and helped remove it. They had said that they found my girlfriend on the mountain 3 days ago after the sighting passed out on the mountain.

After that I slept for 3 days solid. The police had no way of knowing how to deal with my abduction and only had the implant as proof along with the sighting of the ufo on the day I was abducted and my girlfriends account of the ufo.

What I discovered is that they are terrified of The Lord and the authority of His children. I was never abducted by them again. In fact I have seen many ufo's since then and I have always felt that they are afraid of me.

So do Christians get abducted? Yes. But it is their knowledge of the authority that we have inherited that establishes the laws that they cannot cross. I knew from that experience that they are indeed a part of the fallen ones and they are physically mutated and ill. A creation gone bad.

It was their hope that I did not know who I was so that they could continue to do what they wanted. In my soul I have always felt that they are very afraid of me and my knowledge because of my Father. It is no coincidence that they have never toyed with me since. Since that time I have been trained in spiritual warfare because I believe that the greatest threat to this alien interaction is indeed not alien but rather demonic in nature having to do with the fallen angels, nephilim and the spawn that they have engineered.

The seed that exists in this world that originates from the first fallen one Lucifer still exists allowing for a means to manipulate and interefere. It is a way for them to have physical entrance to the world. I also believe that the reason why they are so fixated on certain blood types is because they are attempting to change their own genetics so that they can evade their final doom. They somehow believe that by changing their souless blood with ours which is where the God Code exists and hence our souls matrix they can change their fate.

Well their fate is sealed and no amount of genetic manipulation can change what is sealed throughout the universe by the Hand of G-d.

[edit on 29-10-2009 by Egyptia]

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Morbo the Annihilator

Sweet, I'll review...

Is she the author?

I'm not sure if she endorses/authors the site, but it paints her in a positive light so I assume she's likely OK with it. No slander or ill feelings on this site at all.

I am still researching...

I did find:

The copyright of the article Alien Abduction Case of Betty Andreasson in UFO/Aliens is owned by Graidi Taylor-Rose.
link: ufo.suite101.com...

I will stay on this, Morbo the Annihilator, glad you referred me.

"Owned", to me, is a RED FLAG, but I'll let you know, ok?

[edit on 29-10-2009 by OldThinker]

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Egyptia

Thank you for sharing the story, your transparency....

When did you come to know JC?

Who is he? to you?

How long ago did this happen, friend?

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by OldThinker

I'm 42 years old so this happened 29 years ago.

The interesting thing is that I knew Him all my life and knew that He was my soul's purpose for being, my strength and comforter. I wasn't actually saved until I was 27 years old. I think that is why I had so many paranormal experiences throughout my time growing up. I believe He wanted me to know and see them and understand what the truth was.

I always wondered why it took me so long to learn that I needed to be saved but in hindsight I understand that it had to be that way in order for me to be able to go through all my paranormal experiences. But up until I was saved I always felt His presence and His love. He communicated to me who I was and what authority I had even though I didn't actually learn that until after I was saved. It was like He made sure I knew things that I needed in order to survive what I was exposed to.

I have always believed that the reason I'm here is to do with this war in the final days. Just what my place is in all of this I still don't know with the exception of spreading awareness and speaking about my own experiences and what I have learned.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   

I did find:

The copyright of the article Alien Abduction Case of Betty Andreasson in UFO/Aliens is owned by Graidi Taylor-Rose.

I was able to find this page that links you to her personal official website, but the website needs a language pack, which I'm not going to install:

Surfing the Apocalypse

Its about 3/4 of the way down the page.

[edit on 29/10/09 by Morbo the Annihilator]

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Egyptia

I'm 42 years old so this happened 29 years ago......

...... I wasn't actually saved until I was 27 years old. .......

I have always believed that the reason I'm here is to do with this war in the final days. Just what my place is in all of this I still don't know with the exception of spreading awareness and speaking about my own experiences and what I have learned.

Alright, I am with you!!!!! your brother in Christ.

So if i read this right, you were not forgiven...maybe you were aware....back when it happened. See Romans 3:23 and 6:23 for rationale.

Concerning your last statement, I think that is valid, and am glad He is using you!

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Yes I was not forgiven because I wasn't saved and had no knowledge of needing to be saved until I was 27 but He made me aware and gave me knowledge so that I could understand that which would otherwise not be understood.

So things kept happening to me until finally one day 2 missionaries from Africa came to my door. I opened it and they both said that He had sent them to me because it was time for me to be saved.

I was stunned and they told me things that only He knew. They said that He gave them that knowledge so that I would know that He had sent them to me. Before this happened I was experiencing a terrible fear in my soul that somehow my soul wasn't saved yet I couldn't understand this. But the fear was so clear and horrifying that I could feel the demonic world being held at bay by His Hand until I was saved.

So before these 2 missionaries came to my door I could barely sleep at night the fear was so terrible. I knew my soul was in jeopardy but I couldn't understand it because I was never into religion or a church going person. Consequently it was the missionaries that also taught me spiritual warfare because they were told they had to teach me.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Morbo the Annihilator

I did find:

I was able to find this page that links you to her personal official website, but the website needs a language pack, which I'm not going to install:

Surfing the Apocalypse

Its about 3/4 of the way down the page.

[edit on 29/10/09 by Morbo the Annihilator]

You know i work in an environment that has 'futuristic' pc protection, I'll leave it at that....and last night we found/captured over a dozen severe viruses...and I never left ATS?

????

Kinda bothered me...

of course we eliminated them all and are trailing them back to the source, of which we have the ability....so I'm gonna pass on the link...

Maybe i should U2U the mods, huh?

OT

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Egyptia

You know, Egyptia, I soooooo hope people are reading your testimony.

God bless you friend...

So are you ready to admit Christians, the FORGIVEN, can not be abducted?

At least in your case/frame of reference?

OT

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   

In my experience the only Christians that can be abducted are the ones that like me at one point were not saved yet believed and knew, and therefore did not have the Blood of Jesus over them.

I have seen that they are not permitted to cross that law that G-d has placed for His children so I do not believe that they can be abducted.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   

In my experience the only Christians that can be abducted are the ones that like me at one point were not saved yet believed and knew, and therefore did not have the Blood of Jesus over them.

I have seen that they are not permitted to cross that law that G-d has placed for His children so I do not believe that they can be abducted.

yes, that makes sense to me....eternity-wise, because God is not bound by TIME....

maybe the fallen ones have that insight too...so they knew you were a chosen one...and tried/attempted febily of course, to thwart God's purposes in your life...sounds like Job to me, huh?

Skeptics, are you getting this?

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Here's a story about a Christian who had an alien encounter:

Christian Alien Encounter

No weird language packs on this one or anything.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   

thx!

do you have any knowledge about the illuminati-news group?

OT

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   

I know that I've seen it referenced here on ATS, but I don't have a clue how people actually feel about the site in terms of credibility.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Here's another interesting one that talks about how Christians can stop alien abductions. So apparently there are enough Christian abuductions to warrant a DIY stop-alien-abduction page.

Stop Alien Abduction

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   

It is interesting the ones referenced thru out this story were the same of the OP vid's, did you notice that?

OT

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join