It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No True Christian has ever been abducted by Aliens! Right?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldThinker

Originally posted by johnthejedi24

People of ALL religious creeds and denominations have been abducted. ....

OK, can you prove this assertion...?

Evidence? Documented?

OT

That's hilarious OT! Can you prove your theory? Evidence? Documented? The bible doesn't count, sorry.

Originally posted by moocowman

reply to post by OldThinker

I'm bemused OT and am looking forward to your reply (probably one line unrelated quip, a youtube link or a bible verse). Go on OT surprise me lol how about a real explanation it will still count as one of your 4000 plus posts.

Ah, the classic OT response, I know it well. Comedy gold, I tells ya!

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Fromabove

Originally posted by Fromabove

Their purpose is to re-take control of the Earth and set up a dominion where Satan can openly exist.

If he even exists in the first place...

Why would Satan need to exist openly? And of all the planets in this big old universe why would he want this one?

As I watched it, it gave me a real creepy feeling and I knew that the occupants were Nephilim. I was completely sure. I also knew that they knew I was a Christian (follower of Christ). There were no need for words and no mental thought transfer. I just knew they were so completely void of God and so terribly evil. This was not the case in the others that I saw that I believe had Greys as occupants.

Apart from the fact you are basing your belief on a "creepy feeling" (really?) that last statement is potentially very interesting. Could you clarify for me exactly what is your opinion of the 'Greys'? Where do you believe they are from?

[edit on 29/10/09 by sotp]

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maslo

Not saying that Jesus did not exist, he was probably a real person, but the only witnesses afaik saying he is son of god are his followers (in teh bible), and as such are subjective.
And witness is considered quite weak evidence in trial.

Exactly. A myth that is recounted again and again will inevitably have layer upon layer of hyperbole heaped upon it. In about 2000 years Scientologists will have elevated L. Ron Hubbard to a messianic level. I'm sure they'll have some form of parable equivalent involving Tom Cruise

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by moocowman

I am not speaking of reanimation I am speaking of JESUS ETERNAL SPIRIT was unable to be killed so it retreated back to ????
until his FATHER FEELS it is time to AWAKEN him again for BATTLE THIS TIME. No religious ceremonies and stuff. Dad took him back causing humans to wallow in this mess he came to fix FOR AN ADDITIONAL 2000+ YEARS. He was just PEACEFULL with the sick ROMANS and didnt want to DESTROY*** them as he could of in less then a second, HENCE people thinking he died for them NO HE DIDNT KILL YAL out of the MERCY IN HIS HEART.

Again Moo you possess a free will to think as you may not disrespecting your train of thought just trying to understand it. There are so many afraid yet they all look away from the LIGHT that made the BRIGHTEST LIGHT DOWN HERE ON EARTH. And try to battle the brightest light on their own which is extremely unsafe.

[edit on 10/29/09 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Hi guys,

I appreciate everyone's thoughts...

Just got in from a great day at work...on the road again!

I'll reply to a few, grab some grub, and reply to each later tonight

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tomis_Nexis

Originally posted by Dark Passenger

Satan doesnt use technology, what you see are illusions. Flashing lights, morphing speares, objects that defy science and break the laws of our universe. Are hardly grounded in (our) reality.

Just like Jesus walking on water!!! Holy sh*t, you religious folks are blind! I am outta here before I conform to religion and then to Satanism so I can crucify people for kicks and giggles.

Good night to this thread, before I get overrun by the church choir.

Seacrest out!

[edit on 29-10-2009 by Tomis_Nexis]

Seacrest, congrats on the big contract, miss Paula yet?

Whats up with all the faith-hating?

Must be your experience, with some immature Christians, huh?

Got a prob with JC?

[edit on 29-10-2009 by OldThinker]

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Melissa101
reply to post by Dark Passenger

I agree with your post mostly. Satan does want our admiration he does want validation and yes he is the master of deception. As for the walking on water thing yep you got it.

Hey stranger!

Thx for stopping by and being engaged here.

The ole snake gets nothing from OT! right?

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dark Passenger
.....Nowhere in the the bible does it describe God creating different races on other planets. Why would that be left out? ....

Hi, good point there...

but it doesn't say he didn't either.

But I think they are demons tho.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by sotp

Why is it that someone who is visited by God is blessed and someone who is visited by ET is a sinful loony?

Hey ole friend, how are you?

Surprized to see you here...thx!

Its a black/white issue...

Holiness and darkness can not co-exist

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnthejedi24

People of ALL religious creeds and denominations have been abducted. ....

OK, can you prove this assertion...?

Evidence? Documented?

OT

That's hilarious OT! Can you prove your theory? Evidence? Documented? The bible doesn't count, sorry.

certainly I can prove....

i.e. no one has found 1

This is a "discrete" discussion bro! "either/or"

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by KRISKALI777

Good point about the old testament references...

the OP is speaking of recent abductions, in scope.

Sorry for the confusion

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   

i.e. no one has found 1

What about the story metamagic mentioned? Is that not valid for some reason?

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   

........What gives you the right to decide who is or isn't a "true Christian"?

......Catholics (they believe in Christ, ergo they are Christian whether you like it or not)

......So, unless you can prove that no Catholic has ever been abducted, that looks kinda like a big hole in your argument there to me...

3 pts above...

1) I don't decide...God does....and he doesn't look at labels...your question is NARROW!
2) I have no issue with Catholics...COULD they be true? Absolutely, but not neccesarily....
3) Mute, misguided question

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by

i.e. no one has found 1

What about the story metamagic mentioned? Is that not valid for some reason?

Hey Morbo the Annihilator, Hi! I have not gotten to that....lots of replies to do? Let me know the circumstances, if you can?

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Melissa101

Not all Catholics are Christains.

What utter nonsense, of course they are! Show me a Catholic who does not believe in Jesus and I'll show you a liar.

Slow down, ok?

Get this!!!

Labels don't determine a relationship with God

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
I would like to know, where did JESUS GO WHEN HE WAS RESSURECTED when he vanished. Not saying he was necessarly abducted but where did he go??? Did he just vanish into thin air and leave no trace or what?

I'd like to know that too...

Maybe He went OUT of 'time'?

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Hey Morbo the Annihilator, Hi! I have not gotten to that....lots of replies to do? Let me know the circumstances, if you can?

Don't know much. His reply is in the middle of page 8. But it refers to a book that I don't have access to.

But it looks like it might be an interesting read, FWIW.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fromabove
What are "most" of the UFO's. Most of them are the "fallen ones" and their hybrid offspring, the Neplilim. They have always been around but not in such large numbers as of recent years. Their purpose is to re-take control of the Earth and set up a dominion where Satan can openly exist.

Just because most are fallen angels and Nephilim offspring does not mean they are not technologically advanced. The fallen one have been around for perhaps eons and have roamed the universe for some time. And they have been in a war with God from the earliest time when they rebelled. Through their science (which is why I said most UFO's), they were probably able to make from dna countless forms of life forms that they rule over, everything from the Greys to Reptilians, etc. These low level life forms exist only to serve their masters. They perform the tasks of capture and examination and release of human specimens for genetic research.

Why can't Christians (the real one's) be abducted ? The answer is simple. They belong to God. The occupants of the UFO's know that if they attempt to capture one of them, that they will cry out to God who will then stop them from doing so.

When I was young I saw my first UFO, and have seen many since then. The latest and most awe striking was this past July and was witnessed also by my neighbor the same night. It drifted over the house in silence and gave off an amber glow as it passed over. As I watched it, it gave me a real creepy feeling and I knew that the occupants were Nephilim. I was completely sure. I also knew that they knew I was a Christian (follower of Christ). There were no need for words and no mental thought transfer. I just knew they were so completely void of God and so terribly evil. This was not the case in the others that I saw that I believe had Greys as occupants.

At some point in the very near future, they will make their presence known. Most people will be awestruck by their superior technology and others will see them as god-like, and most will surrender almost immediately. Then you will see direct conflict with Christians over them and they will cause Christians to be killed, tortured to renounce God, etc. Because Christians, and Jews will reject them outright.

But to be on topic, Christians (the real ones) cannot be abducted at this time.

[edit on 29-10-2009 by Fromabove]

I was very intrigued in the reading of your post.

Thank you for your wisdom...

He who has ears, HERE

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by metamagic

Not so. the 1967 abduction of Betty Andreasson (the book detailing the experiences was entitled "The Andreasson Affair" -- but I can't recall the name fo the author).

What made her abduction interesting was that she was a staunch fundamentalist and her recounting of her experiences were populated with recollections of the abductors displaying and making references to her faith and beliefs.

OT - this is the book he was referring to. I'll check out Amazon.

Better yet, here's a link to her story:

Betty Andreasson Story

[edit on 29/10/09 by Morbo the Annihilator]

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Morbo the Annihilator

Oh, OK, I'll check it out

Remember tho II Corinthians 6 ... "for what partnership have righteousness and lawlessness, or what fellowship has light with darkness? Or what harmony has Christ with Belial, or what has a believer in common with an unbeliever? Or what agreement has the temple of God with idols? For we are the temple of the living God; just as God said, 'I will dwell in them and walk among them; and I will be their God, and they shall be My people."

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join