It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No True Christian has ever been abducted by Aliens! Right?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 08:20 AM
link   
I would like to know, where did JESUS GO WHEN HE WAS RESSURECTED when he vanished. Not saying he was necessarly abducted but where did he go??? Did he just vanish into thin air and leave no trace or what?

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Melissa101

Without a deep understanding of the Bible I guess a lot of this goes over some peoples heads (I do not mean offence)

So you claim to have deep understanding of the bibles ?

This seems somewhat like claiming to have a deep understanding of the book of Smurfs or DC comics, unless of course you can provide evidence to dispute this.

In relation to the information that seems to go over the heads of others who (according to you) do not have the same deep understanding as yourself how exactly do you know this ?

Is there some biblical authoritative body out there that hand out medals to those who reach the level of deep understanding ?

You arrogance is quite typical actually, of a person that has been told something is true without ever considering investigating such a claim to it's fullest.

Your "deeper understanding" is personal to you and based on your need to have the claims in a set of books be true (either in whole or part) but has no basis in reality, you accept it/them as true because someone you want to believe makes the claim.

This is a common delusion and would normally just pass as yet another religious delusion, but your implying that other peoples thinking skills are less than yours is a sure indicator that you don't actually believe what you claim and are quite overwhelmed by what is required to validate your claims.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
I would like to know, where did JESUS GO WHEN HE WAS RESSURECTED when he vanished. Not saying he was necessarly abducted but where did he go??? Did he just vanish into thin air and leave no trace or what?

Jesus was not resurrected this is a common myth perpetrated by the editors of the bibles.

Jesus' body was entombed at talpiot along with some of his family his godman attributes were plagiarized from other resurrection deities and naught but a control tool used withe exceeding effectiveness by the roman catholic church. In other words the story is a a fairytale designed to extract money and control the gullible.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Blanca Rose

Jesus did not come to enforce the law, like some spiritual cop. He came to fulfil the law, to be the ultimate sacrifice.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by moocowman

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

Jesus was not resurrected this is a common myth perpetrated by the editors of the bibles.

Jesus' body was entombed at talpiot along with some of his family his godman attributes were plagiarized from other resurrection deities and naught but a control tool used withe exceeding effectiveness by the roman catholic church. In other words the story is a a fairytale designed to extract money and control the gullible.

SO you feel a reawakin of the CHRIST DIDNT OCCURE, ok thats cool. DO you feel he died on the cruc and that is it?

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   
What are "most" of the UFO's. Most of them are the "fallen ones" and their hybrid offspring, the Neplilim. They have always been around but not in such large numbers as of recent years. Their purpose is to re-take control of the Earth and set up a dominion where Satan can openly exist.

Just because most are fallen angels and Nephilim offspring does not mean they are not technologically advanced. The fallen one have been around for perhaps eons and have roamed the universe for some time. And they have been in a war with God from the earliest time when they rebelled. Through their science (which is why I said most UFO's), they were probably able to make from dna countless forms of life forms that they rule over, everything from the Greys to Reptilians, etc. These low level life forms exist only to serve their masters. They perform the tasks of capture and examination and release of human specimens for genetic research.

Why can't Christians (the real one's) be abducted ? The answer is simple. They belong to God. The occupants of the UFO's know that if they attempt to capture one of them, that they will cry out to God who will then stop them from doing so.

When I was young I saw my first UFO, and have seen many since then. The latest and most awe striking was this past July and was witnessed also by my neighbor the same night. It drifted over the house in silence and gave off an amber glow as it passed over. As I watched it, it gave me a real creepy feeling and I knew that the occupants were Nephilim. I was completely sure. I also knew that they knew I was a Christian (follower of Christ). There were no need for words and no mental thought transfer. I just knew they were so completely void of God and so terribly evil. This was not the case in the others that I saw that I believe had Greys as occupants.

At some point in the very near future, they will make their presence known. Most people will be awestruck by their superior technology and others will see them as god-like, and most will surrender almost immediately. Then you will see direct conflict with Christians over them and they will cause Christians to be killed, tortured to renounce God, etc. Because Christians, and Jews will reject them outright.

But to be on topic, Christians (the real ones) cannot be abducted at this time.

[edit on 29-10-2009 by Fromabove]

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   

...Jesus was not resurrected this is a common myth perpetrated by the editors of the bibles.

Jesus' body was entombed at talpiot along with some of his family ....

?????

You mean the ones that were matryed later? They were killed for following the devine Jesus, as they claimed...but knew they buried him?

Astronomically illogical!!!!

Doesn't add up moo, sorry

OT

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

SO you feel a reawakin of the CHRIST DIDNT OCCURE, ok thats cool. DO you feel he died on the cruc and that is it?

I don't actually have any feelings upon the matter, however I do attempt to observe evidence when there is any.

If your implying reanimation by "reawking" then it would appear that there is no evidence for this, yes there is hearsay ie the gospels but no evidence.

Nevertheless if we are to accept for a moment that the hearsay could possibly have some merit then logic would dictate that the more prozaic explanation should be considered first, as Old Thinker often quotes "occams razor".

Scriptures allude to the Jerusalem Church conducting ceremonies involving the raising of the dead, however this is figuratively raising of the dead ie the dead were the uninitiated.

Would it not be more sensible and logical to consider that a resurrection was merely a symbolic ceremony hearkening back to the Egyptian roots of apotheosis , given the root of Israel lay in Egypt ?

Does it not make sense to apply probability ? Ie

We have a contradictory uncorroborated narrative in relation to a character of supernatural origin = probably fiction

Yet if we have the same narrative, a supporting cult ceremony, a body and remove the supernatural elements we could the probably have a real person embroiled in a semi fictional narrative, manipulated to suit the dogmas of the editors.

Surely the staring point should be the evidence that is corroborated 100% first, eliminate the improbable until the probable has been exhausted ?

Perhaps we should go with Sherlock Holmes ?

"How often have I said to you that when you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth?"

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by OldThinker

...Jesus was not resurrected this is a common myth perpetrated by the editors of the bibles.

Jesus' body was entombed at talpiot along with some of his family ....

?????

You mean the ones that were matryed later? They were killed for following the devine Jesus, as they claimed...but knew they buried him?

Astronomically illogical!!!!

Doesn't add up moo, sorry

OT

?? What exactly doesn't add up OT?, that -

".Jesus was not resurrected this is a common myth perpetrated by the editors of the bibles?"

Or

"Jesus' body was entombed at talpiot along with some of his family .."

You've responded to 2 observations with completely unrelated questions and statements, please clarify OT.

I not you have still to clarify what a "true chtistians" is along with the related questions I asked of you.

True to form OT

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by moocowman

I'm at work...I will do tonight, if I may?

OT

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by OldThinker
reply to post by pmexplorer

sign-off is just habit....I'll work on it ok

Hope that's soon. Thanks Mr. De Niro.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Good question OT! S&F. People do seem to get quiet angry when asking their opinion on a subject. lol. Such is necessary I guess. Anyways on to the topic.

I have seen similar video's on the subject. I am not sure on the answer. They could also be angels, referring to Ezekiel's wheel. Maybe they are benevolent and malevolent, if they exist at all. Angels and Demons.

Don't worry I know what you mean by true Christian. Lol.

Throughout history words with a meaning always change into another word with the same or similar meaning. Not just in translation into another language but also in the same language.

Again, good post. Keep it up.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by wonderworld
reply to post by OldThinker

Hi OT,

You are 100% correct that no christian is abducted and if that Christian was a bit on the luke warm side all he would need to do is say the magic words.

I had a similar thread if your interested. www.abovetopsecret.com...

Not so. the 1967 abduction of Betty Andreasson (the book detailing the experiences was entitled "The Andreasson Affair" -- but I can't recall the name fo the author).

What made her abduction interesting was that she was a staunch fundamentalist and her recounting of her experiences were populated with recollections of the abductors displaying and making references to her faith and beliefs.

Of course this opens my favorite can of worms about abductions which is "what is an abduction experience anyway?" How much of the experience if infill -- which is the construction of memories using familiar memes to fill in gaps in experience ot to substitute for experiences that cannot be understood -- and how much of teh experience actually has an objective component?

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Me, I'm not a religious person, but having read the various texts, I did always think that "true christians" as such would only ever be known to christ, or god when it boils down to it - because its whats in the heart, and the faith in the divine - that matters.

Now that having been said, anyone trying to judge who is a "true christian" or not wouldn't really fall under that description, because they are judging another person, or people, by their own standards, which then is a very un-christian thing to do.

Bad things do happen to good people though. Its is, I believe, accepted that a large number of abductees never step forward, and a larger number may not even know they are being abducted.

Given both points above as the case, its impossible to say that no true christian has ever been abducted, because no one would ever know for sure, except for God, and he/she/it tends to keep things to his/her/its self.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Fromabove

What are "most" of the UFO's. Most of them are the "fallen ones" and their hybrid offspring, the Neplilim. They have always been around but not in such large numbers as of recent years. Their purpose is to re-take control of the Earth and set up a dominion where Satan can openly exist.

So can you provide evidence of this ? Did you hack in to their computers or were you contacted by an Alien seeking asylum ?

I know, an angel told you if not please pleas don't say someone else told you and you come here pimping his delusion.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   

reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

I don't actually have any feelings upon the matter, however I do attempt to observe evidence when there is any.

If your implying reanimation by "reawking" then it would appear that there is no evidence for this, yes there is hearsay ie the gospels but no evidence.

Nevertheless if we are to accept for a moment that the hearsay could possibly have some merit then logic would dictate that the more prozaic explanation should be considered first, as Old Thinker often quotes "occams razor".

Scriptures allude to the Jerusalem Church conducting ceremonies involving the raising of the dead, however this is figuratively raising of the dead ie the dead were the uninitiated.

Would it not be more sensible and logical to consider that a resurrection was merely a symbolic ceremony hearkening back to the Egyptian roots of apotheosis , given the root of Israel lay in Egypt ?

Does it not make sense to apply probability ? Ie

We have a contradictory uncorroborated narrative in relation to a character of supernatural origin = probably fiction

Yet if we have the same narrative, a supporting cult ceremony, a body and remove the supernatural elements we could the probably have a real person embroiled in a semi fictional narrative, manipulated to suit the dogmas of the editors.

Surely the staring point should be the evidence that is corroborated 100% first, eliminate the improbable until the probable has been exhausted ?

Perhaps we should go with Sherlock Holmes ?

"How often have I said to you that when you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth?"

If we had a trial with all the witnesses that observed Jesus and what he did. The outcome would be that yes, he is the Son of God.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by neformore

That is true. We cannot judge right now, though we think we can. Our judgments can only pertain to ourselves as to what is good and bad, right and wrong.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   

They very well could have been abducted. Jesus said resist not evil.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Given both points above as the case, its impossible to say that no true christian has ever been abducted, because no one would ever know for sure, except for God, and he/she/it tends to keep things to his/her/its self.

Sound reasoning there, well that should be the end to this thread then, I can't imagine why anyone would try and dispute you without making themselves look like a dick.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
"If we had a trial with all the witnesses that observed Jesus and what he did. The outcome would be that yes, he is the Son of God."

Well, I am sure the same could be said about any religious figure claiming to be god, or son of god etc. with enough followers.

Not saying that Jesus did not exist, he was probably a real person, but the only witnesses afaik saying he is son of god are his followers (in teh bible), and as such are subjective.
And witness is considered quite weak evidence in trial.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join