It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No True Christian has ever been abducted by Aliens! Right?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by OldThinker

Call it Synchronicity.
Cliff Lee used to pitch here in Fayetteville, Arkansas at "Baum" Stadium.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   
If you hold a cross to an alien they are repelled. Alos rarely seen in daylight.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR

Call it Synchronicity.

This is funny!!!

Baum's away!!!

Well there's 3 more wins needed!

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by mmiichael

Interestingly enough, that seems to work on my mother-in-law also.
Hmmm.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by mmiichael

If you hold a cross to an alien they are repelled. Alos rarely seen in daylight.

Thx for that...

Can you share more?

Do you have evidence/research?

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Yes, yes, yes! Thank you! I have been putting this together in my mind lately. I am a christain and been studying this lately. I do believe aliens are demons. It makes perfect sence. The Vatacin keeps many of these things locked up and they have been proven to be into the satanist thing because of all of the symbolism surounding them. When people like Dr. Greer are summoning aliens and UFO's he is actauly practising satonism weather he is aware of this I am not sure. This is great to find info that validates what I have been thinking. It all goes along with the Illuminati practicing satanism and well i could go on and on but you put all the info in your thread and I agree and I thank you for the thread. S & F friend...

Please excuse my spelling it is late...

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   
God is in all of us, and so is Satan.

It works both ways, not just one. If you believe in just one way then you're an ignorant F'er.

But I'm not a religious man.

But, if it is Satan, holy hell, does he ever have some sweet ass tech. I want in, I haven't heard/seen any of God's boys flying around in tech like that.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Melissa101
[ I do believe aliens are demons. It makes perfect sence. The Vatacin keeps many of these things locked up

"Vatican: It's OK to believe in aliens"
www.msnbc.msn.com...

www.encyclopedia.com...

www.foxnews.com... (this is the first time I endorse Foxnews and the last time)

I guess they signed a peace treaty.

[edit on 28-10-2009 by Tomis_Nexis]

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   
I think the problem here is you are forgetting about the worldly powers. In doing so, you are actually making a plea that the worldly authority is that which is "good", and that we know is false.

If the worldly authorities of this world are not "good", then what does that leave us with? Either we are talking in terms of angels and demons as being "aliens", or we are talking of them being only spirit.

Also, what is to say that all aliens must be the same? As I remember it, only some of the angels fell and such.

I have never been abducted or anything, so I don't know. But the logic here in determining if the aliens are good or bad is by default flawed. You can only know by their "fruits" and actions, of which one must look beyond words to see.

Personally, I think the majority of abduction and contact claims are filled with peoples own personal political agenda, and they simply try to claim "alien contact" as a way of trying to suggest that they are obviously right due to a "higher". IE: BS.

So on top of it all, in the end you are deciding on mere rumor.

Maybe they are, maybe they aren't. I don't know. But I think a bit more critical thinking is required. For example:

Does it really matter if those who do evil and rule the world etc are aliens, demons or men? Does it really matter who enslaves you, or is it the act of the enslavement itself which is bad and determines good or evil? And so it is the actions themselves which should be classified, rather than images.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Far as I am aware, there was only one true christian, and he died a couple thousand years ago.

What followed was idol worshipping tools for a business that destroyed the message of the one true christian.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldThinker

Originally posted by JayinAR

Call it Synchronicity.

This is funny!!!

Baum's away!!!

Well there's 3 more wins needed!

Yup! 3 to go. I hope they can take 2 in NY, Phillies = dynasty

It's late so I'll make this brief. I like your idea that the craft actually are the aliens, as the ufo itself seems to be of display an intelligence. They almost know when they are being observed, and lately it is like they want to be seen. I'm not sure if they are demonic, although I am leaning that way. but I definitely don't trust ET, not one bit. Trust is'nt one of my stronger qualities, ya know.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Interesting question OT.

I don't think a such thing as a "true Christian" exists today, anywhere. You see Christ's teachings are generally ignored by the Modern Church and their doctrine, they'd rather dig around in the old testament and bring up ancient laws and go over the 10 commandments a thousand more times (even if Jesus cut the commandments down to 2). The Romans and Medieval churches blended a lot of pagan symbols, solar astrology and the like, into the Jesus story and so I don't believe anything termed a "true" follower of Christ even exists.

I don't see why Christians would have such a hard time believe that God created beings on other planets too. The problem is that many of today's Christians are Young Earth creationists who actually believe the Earth is only a few thousand years old despite the facts that prove this rock and indeed the rest of the Universe is in the billions. They make the mistake of taking the 7 Days as the beginning and actually believing they were only as long a regular Earth Day (even though God doesn't create the sun, and therefore does not even create what we would term a "Day" until the fourth day).

I always had a belief that God, if he existed, was infinite, and we can see the Universe is big so who knows how many other civilizations He's worked on in the past, who's to say they aren't all running at the same time. Why does everything have to be about us humans all the time, after all we are not so great...

And yet I have yet to hear testimony from a Christian about being abducted, then again I don't 100% believe aliens are abducting people (I don't rule out the possibility)...

So I really don't know

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tomis_Nexis
God is in all of us, and so is Satan.

It works both ways, not just one. If you believe in just one way then you're an ignorant F'er.

But I'm not a religious man.

But, if it is Satan, holy hell, does he ever have some sweet ass tech. I want in, I haven't heard/seen any of God's boys flying around in tech like that.

Well. when you know you have it why flaunt it to gain validation?
Reminds me of a car I had when I was a Senior in High School. A 1972 LTD convertable, red with a white top. She had a 400 4 barrell big block, was a heavy car but would come off the ground when I gunned it. Only raced her once and left that little yellow Porsch with a couple of boys in it with their mouths open back at the light. After that I never needed to prove anything, I knew what I had. Point is God does not feel the need to scoot around in some craft, he knows what he is, he does not need to impress you. Get it?
To me it seems like satan needs validation and that is just pathedic, not cool at all.

[edit on 29-10-2009 by Melissa101]

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Well. when you know you have it why flaunt it to gain validation?

[edit on 29-10-2009 by Melissa101]

Like Jesus walking on water? And his "miracles"? What an ego.

Check-freakin-mate.

[edit on 29-10-2009 by Tomis_Nexis]

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Tomis_Nexis

Some people call it ego I call it self esteem. Yeshua did not walk on water to impress anyone but to help people believe. He did not do it for his own gratification. The fact that he could walk on water meant nothing to him I promise he realy could have cared less.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Some people call it ego I call it self esteem. Yeshua did not walk on water to impress anyone but to help people believe. He did not do it for his own gratification. The fact that he could walk on water meant nothing to him I promise he realy could have cared less.

Well according to this topic the Devil must have some grand self esteem to be able to have all that tech/funding for the tech. And hell, if this is all true, at least he has the appreciation to fly by now and then and see how he's screwing us over.

Where the hell is God? Stuck in a wormhole?!

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Oh my (sigh) no he is around you just haven't been able to see him yet. You sound just like Satan with your envy of Yeshua and your wanting to make God out to be the bad guy. What is up with that? Not to be a smarty but maybe some of us have a little more of one than the other inside us, you think? Look I am not on here to fight about our creator, if you believe fine if not well that is fine too, it realy is nothing to me personaly. I wish I could help everyone see the light but some people just love the dark too much. I pray you do well and seek our creator and the truth. God bless buddy, God bless...

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Oh my (sigh) no he is around you just haven't been able to see him yet. You sound just like Satan with your envy of Yeshua and your wanting to make God out to be the bad guy.

Whoa whoa crazy lady, I can call you that now because you said I sound like Satan.

Anyway, I try to debate points that you made and because you cannot answer them you result to negativity and call me Satan. Wow, this is prime reason I steer away from being religious, it causes people to do and say very idiotic things.

And you're probably judging me from my avatar pic. Yes, I enjoy photoshop. Thank you for you time.

Like I said earlier and it still sticks, Check-freakin-mate.

Edit, If you can embrace the world for what and how it is, you are at peace.
Something "God" never said.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Melissa101 wrote:
"Point is God does not feel the need to scoot around in some craft, he knows what he is, he does not need to impress you. Get it?
To me it seems like satan needs validation and that is just pathedic, not cool at all."

Satan doesn't need validation, he is a master of deception. By using "Aliens" he can decieve people. If he came out directly then everyone would know that he and God are real. Which would lead to everyone becoming a christian then he would be defeated.

Jesus's ego? He walked on water in the midst of a storm at sea to show his disciples that there was nothing to fear. And healing sick people is hardly jesus flexing his ego, he did it out of compassion. Arguing that God's miracles were ego driven and trying to use that against him is somthing only a truly lost person would do.

Satan doesnt use technology, what you see are illusions. Flashing lights, morphing spheres, objects that defy science and break the laws of our universe. Are hardly grounded in (our) reality.

[edit on 29-10-2009 by Dark Passenger]

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Yep crazy as a coon. You twisted my words, re read my post no where in it did I say you were Satan I simply stated that you sound like Satan. I also asked what is up with that it was he that avoided my question. Do you like chess? I like chess. Would you like to challenge me Sir TM?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join