It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No True Christian has ever been abducted by Aliens! Right?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Balone
Through my reading on the subject of UFOs I have read the same thing. 90%+ of abductions are non-Christian. What that means to each individual is up to the individual since a real conclusion cannot be drawn with the information we have.

Thx for your comments,
do you have any documentation on the minus 10%?

OT

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I think that being abducted by an Alien is 4 possibilities:

1. Demonic possession
2. Some Governmental entity that is taking people for some nefarious purpose.
3. Mind Control aka hypnotic suggestion.
4. Mental illness

Could be one, could be all of the above. I believe that the greatest odds are that it is Demonic. It would explain possibly #2 and #3 actually. I think rarely would it be #4. I feel that fear is something you need to give in order to receive...

Fear only that which should be feared and do not give your fear to that which does not deserve it!

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by YAHUWAH SAVES

thx for your thoughts, and welcome to ats!

OT

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Ok, i am completely open minded about this and i would say i am an agnostic.

Let me tell you what i know (or think i know
)

There are many alien races that have contacted and visited our planet.
Some stay for a long time, observing us etc.

Some travel to us stay for a day or two and leave.
The way in which they travel is an incredible concept to us as human beings. The craft they travel in have reactors that run gravitational distortion devices. As you may know when you distort gravity you distort space and time also. So essentially what we see when we see them in our skys is not a correct representation of what they are, look like and act like. This is because our eyes and brains cannot process the change in time etc.
Think of it like rolling down a very steep hill. Once you start rolling its pretty hard to slow down, this is obviously due to gravity.
What the distortion devices do is basically the same concept, they distort gravity infront/behind/above or below them. This then enables them to move extremely quickly through space (i use space as a collective for all area). Once momentum has been created in low or no gravity then speed can increase unbelieveably. If you threw a rock in space it would continue travelling, gaining momentum. This is due to the lack of friction pushing against it as a brake.

Hope that bit made sense.

now in relation to the question "where are they when we can't see them?" this is pretty simple really. They have advanced cloaking abilities which mean they can bend light in such a way that they are completely invisible to us. If you think this is a bit too far fetched then please know that the American army (and probably others) have created a tank that can completely cloak itself in a desert. Now think of what a civilisation many thousands of years infront of us could do with it?
It is said that some of these craft are in our skys constantly (now im not sure how much of that i believe but i guess its possible).

Someone asked me a good question the other day. Why do we see these craft as balls of light in the sky.
Well these craft create a huge amount of electrical energy whilst running their reactors. We have multiple gases in our atmosphere and the neutrons of these gases are burnt, this produces protons and in turn creates light.
This is very much like lightning. The huge amount of electricity created by friction burns the particles in our atmosphere and creates light.
(This is a basic explanation of course
)

In terms of demons do you not think that religion completely stems from alien contact? In no way do i mean this disrespectfully, could jesus himself not have been a higher being from another planet? Spreading love?
and if you think more deeply about other aspects of religion could this begins to make sense.

i believe these demon are merely hostile beings (but thats a long story)

Like i said everything i have posted above is only my point of view and i would be very interested in what other people think.

All the things i have said i have found from countless hours of research and im sure if you do the same you will see that my points are valid.

Thanks for reading!

peace

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by OldThinker

These videos only provide evidence that Christians seem to believe that anything not understood and out of the ordinary must be of demonic origin. It is such a primitive, simple-minded approach to something well out of our realm of understanding it would be laughable were it not so sad.

There's an amazing amount of arrogance that comes along with this mindset as well. The very first part of this video says it "might be a little strange and hard for some of you to follow." Ah, yes, Christain dogma and superstition is at least as complex and mysterious as physics or calculus. And only those, such as Christians, endowed with special knowlege can understand this issue...Right...Give me a big break.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   
I dont know about this argument, but basically of all that I know that have signs of being abducted, a few are christians. I used to be a christian, in a free thinking loose kind of way, however, I always had these affirmations on my fridge about Divine Mother or would substitute Mother half the time in the Our Father. Even had my oldest son at 12 say, when I told him he could substitute Godd for Goddess, Father for Mother, when he was reading some of my affirmations, he said he had no problem substituting the Mother for God and could call the Creator both.

As an experiencer who is now aware, I know why now, for Mother is a more natural explanation of creation and unity, a female principle, is the secret answer to survival as a species in the Drake Formula, to achieve level 2 or 3 civilizations capable of shielding themselves from catastrophes, but also for advancement in the multiverse. Divine Mother is also seen by many cosmic people.

So what I'm going to say about faith, helping in abductions is not related to any "religion" on earth. But this multiverse is spiritually aware past the 3D level, and archangels, those special blessed protectors that serve First Cause/Prime Creator/Divine Mother are very real, along with angels. Its an occupation, not a species. They also incarnate. They meet with high councils, and the council of nine, and do missions. They protect people, open portals for the departed, do battles in the 3D and astral, and multitask on enormous levels. And, depending on the timeline events, for part of the work of light and love is to draw in the positive timeline endings, should the armeggedon one that the dark PTB wish to create happen, they will be ready.

Should you be experiencing negative abductions, faith can really help. Even if you're a Christian, believing something strongly and commanding them away "in Jesus's name" is the metaphysical way we create this reality. We are extremely powerful and our souls are unlimited. I'm not all that suprised that strong commands and faith/belief does accomplish this in some cases.

Whatever you believe, asking for help from Mother and Her archangels, please substitute this for whatever term you feel comfortable with, and my friend prefers original souls serving Creator to angels, but....ask for Michael, Uriel, Raphael, Metraton, and any you know of, and all angels. Faith is real and rewarded. We are helped. Battles are done in the 3D and in the astral to protect people.

In many cases, after initially being scared off, the greys/zetans do come back. So while this does work, it may need to be ongoing.

[edit on 2-11-2009 by Unity_99]

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I'm going to take a wild guess here and suppose that the OP classifies a "true" christian as one who does not believe in aliens? If you do believe in extra-terrestrial life you are not a "true" christian.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by gsuboy
I'm going to take a wild guess here and suppose that the OP classifies a "true" christian as one who does not believe in aliens? If you do believe in extra-terrestrial life you are not a "true" christian.

Nice way....of presenting the OBVIOUS!

Any original thoughts, would be appreciated!

OT

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
.... I used to be a christian, .....

Please explain to me this theology?

Darkness, can't be light....

And visa versa...

One more time ok?

OT

is it like PARTIALLY pregnant?

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Visiting ESB
chrisitanity..."It is such a primitive, simple-minded approach to something well out of our realm of understanding it would be laughable were it not so sad."...

Yeah, like every ivy league school founding?

yeah, like every hospital founded before 1930?

yeah, like almost all humanitarian organizations?

shall I go on?

You, my friend...need to re-calibrate!

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Rybo666

nice post!

Some great pts...

Thx for being mature!

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by YAHUWAH SAVES
I think that being abducted by an Alien is 4 possibilities:

1. Demonic possession
2. Some Governmental entity that is taking people for some nefarious purpose.
3. Mind Control aka hypnotic suggestion.
4. Mental illness

Could be one, could be all of the above. I believe that the greatest odds are that it is Demonic. It would explain possibly #2 and #3 actually. I think rarely would it be #4. I feel that fear is something you need to give in order to receive...

Fear only that which should be feared and do not give your fear to that which does not deserve it!

Word to the wise.....

Re-read this post!

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImplausibleDeniability

Originally posted by OldThinker
Matthew 7:16 "By their fruit you will recognize them. Do people pick grapes from thornbushes, or figs from thistles?"

Okay let's skip the quotes and give you a straight question that needs a straight answer.

Which of the following are True Christians in your opinion?

1. Roman Catholic
2. Anglican
3. Protestant
4. Baptist
5. Eastern Orthodox
6. Gnostic

Give me a straight answer. No dogma, no quotes, just your answer.

ummmmm these are religions have nothing to do with 'being' a Christians.
You dont need a religious label to be christian.
In fact being christian is not conforming to religion.

OR what others think a christian should look like, think like, live like, wear, work, eat, drink etc
So the narrow mindlessness of what box you have to fit in to be christian is getting quite old.
The times has changed trust me...

[edit on 2-11-2009 by 297GT]

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   

It's a mind imprisonment/control religion created by the Old Empire to keep humans imprisoned on Earth forever.

[edit on 2-11-2009 by sphinx551]

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by 297GT

Originally posted by ImplausibleDeniability

Matthew 7:16 "By their fruit you will recognize them. Do people pick grapes from thornbushes, or figs from thistles?"

Okay let's skip the quotes and give you a straight question that needs a straight answer.

Which of the following are True Christians in your opinion?

1. Roman Catholic
2. Anglican
3. Protestant
4. Baptist
5. Eastern Orthodox
6. Gnostic

Give me a straight answer. No dogma, no quotes, just your answer.

ummmmm these are religions have nothing to do with 'being' a Christians.
You dont need a religious label to be christian.
In fact being christian is not conforming to religion.

wow!!!!!

you get it!!!

OT

ps: thx for stayin in tune!

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by sphinx551

It's a mind imprisonment/control religion created by the Old Empire to keep humans imprisoned on Earth forever.

[edit on 2-11-2009 by sphinx551]

hey sphinx551,

So glad you joined....

are you watching the world series?

Who's OT been talking to for the last 4 decades, friend?

Am I delusional?

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by sphinx551

It is a system of recycled myths based on the Sun's cycle after the December equinox, that goes to the Sumerian nuki leaders. Prime Creator is Divine Mother to me, and I have never felt so connected to source before.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Am I delusional?

We were/are all delusional until we realize the truth. We must break the hypnotic control by the Old Empire.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   
This is getting ridiculous.

No one on this entire thread has the authority to determine who is the "better" or "true" christian. A Christian would be someone who follows and adheres to the teachings of CHRIST. So you can go and quote random verses from the Bible out of context, but I have to tell you that men just like you and I wrote these letters, diaries, etc that were compiled into the Bible. Just because it is in the "Bible" does not mean that it is divine or something that we must adhere to for our salvation. Yes, the writers had good intentions, however they were writing about their beliefs and how they interpreted the teachings of God. The bible always has and always will be taken out of context and manipulated to suit what you want. Here's an example: marriage. If someone today had more than one wife you would say it's adultery and awful and God hates it, etc. However, some of God's most beloved men of the bible, such as Abraham had several wives. I don't see anywhere in this bible where God condemned it or got mad about that. Yet in today's world "God only wants us to have one wife." Where did God change his mind? I don't see anywhere where God comes out and says "Hey JK JK now only have one wife!" Society always has and always will manipulate the bible to suit their own desires.

If they are from WAY WAY WAY away, why are they popping in and out? If they traveled all that distance, why not say hi....

Oh well because they are demons, naturally. If I get on a plane and travel clear across to China and don't say "Hi" to you, does that make me a demon? This is just silly.

A christian is one TOTALLY forgiven...you see God does not exist in TIME, so once he deems it, it affects OUR FINITE past, present and FUTURE...so evil can not dwell/infect where God has forgiven

God had been trying to forgive the world since the beginning of time. Do you think Moses was just for fun? No. God hoped that Moses would be able to lead his people and teach them about him, yet they always ended up obeying him out of fear (he came to them in lightening, fire, etc). So that didn't work. He had sent people across the years to try to get people to listen but he decided to come to the world as a baby (Jesus). No one is afraid of a baby. God decided to die. I don't believe he had to. He's God, he can make the rules. I think he decided to do it to show us that he loves us enough to die for us. I think forgiveness comes to anyone who just believes in him. Therefore, "evil" and "sin" are not wiped out like you say. We all still sin, we all still do evil things. Yes, it's all nice and fairy-tale like to play harps and pretend that we are all pure now that we are forgiven. Fact is, we are not. We are just as bad, only now we realize that God loves us. "Sin boldly, but love God more."

-Author Bryan Reeves, also asks why would they travel across the galaxy with a “down with Jesus, up with eastern/oriental philosophy” message? Doesn’t add up to me, doesn’t make sense!

You're saying that aliens are coming and saying Jesus is fake? Show me your proof. What alien came down to you and told you that Christianity is false? Tons of humans do that to me every day, so are they demons too?

Because they have been decieved into believing things that in the Bible are out right no nos. Without a deep understanding of the Bible I guess a lot of this goes over some peoples heads

Just because it says it's wrong in the bible doesn't mean it's wrong. Listen to the teachings of Christ. If you want to follow every single word that was written in letters and diaries of the bible, then technically you should remain silent on topics of Christianity, as you are a woman.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by sphinx551

Am I delusional?

We were/are all delusional until we realize the truth. We must break the hypnotic control by the Old Empire.

ok, what the NEW empire?

OT curious....

Glad you are here!

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join