It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No True Christian has ever been abducted by Aliens! Right?

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Happyfeet

I have resented every single one of them.

resented?

What does that mean, friend?

OT

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by coldweather
reply to post by Happyfeet

I support you HappyFeet. Even though I do not resent OT's postings I find that they do not make sense. It seems like the posts never complete an idea and tangent all over the place.

One other thing I've noticed is that he calls out strawman arguments but he delivers his own right in the next sentence.

me too, I support HF!

Which of my many posts don't make sense?

And what's a STRAWMAN?

What's my OWN right?

Readers, don't think my adversaries will return? surprize me, ok?

OT

[edit on 5-11-2009 by OldThinker]

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I came across this Thread eventually! It is possible that demons AND aliens coexist in the Universe. There doesnt have to be just one or the other. It is possible to be an abductee and be a Christian. It is possible to that a Christian can forget to call upon the Higher Power to repel spiritual dark forces. Aliens can be malevolent but still not be demons. Demons, however, by Christian definition are always antagonistic to humans.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Circle
I came across this Thread eventually! It is possible that demons AND aliens coexist in the Universe. There doesnt have to be just one or the other. It is possible to be an abductee and be a Christian. It is possible to that a Christian can forget to call upon the Higher Power to repel spiritual dark forces. Aliens can be malevolent but still not be demons. Demons, however, by Christian definition are always antagonistic to humans.

Circle, I'm open to BOTH co-existing...

Do you have prove of this?

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by OldThinker

Only from personal experience.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Circle

Only from personal experience.

ok...

Go on...

OT

PS: Were you a forgiven believer, at first....when it began?

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   
There are different viewpoints as to what the nature of alien abduction is. Some hold that it is alien and others demonic. However, could both be going on? Some hold that aliens are always malevolent and others that this is not always so. Could there not be both? It is possible that a Christian can a) interact with a good natured alien; b) come across a bad alien. However, a Christian can never be possessed by a demon according to what the majority of Christians might say.

You are asking me if I encountered aliens as a Christian. My answer is yes. You might ask me also if I was once not "Saved" and the answer is yes. You could also ask if before a person became a Christian they had been possessed and the answer would be in the affirmative. However, I personally believe that a person, believing in Jesus, will not be possessed by evil entities. There is a distinction between demonic possession and alien abduction although sometimes people confuse one with the other.

[edit on 5-11-2009 by Circle]

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 01:42 AM
link   
oh how wonderful, Christianity, a stone's throw away from Catholism. Are you going to do what's right or are you going to do what your Vatican tells you?

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Just found this awesome website. CE4researsch.com please check it out.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 02:00 AM
link   

S & F.

No true Christian has ever been abducted by aliens because they call upon Christ, who stops the alien invasion.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by spellbound

No true Christian has ever been abducted by aliens because they call upon Christ, who stops the alien invasion.

What in the world are you talking about????

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by OldThinker
No True Christian has ever been abducted by Aliens! Right?

Here’s a quick summary…Not sure who the authors are, but I agree with the premise.
-Ufologist Dr. J Allen Hynek, asks a penetrating question, “if the aliens have traveled across the universe to be with us, why don’t they stay? What’s up with all the in and out, here and there? Where are they when we DON’T see them? Great questions!!
-Author Bryan Reeves, also asks why would they travel across the galaxy with a “down with Jesus, up with eastern/oriental philosophy” message? Doesn’t add up to me, doesn’t make sense!
-“Communion” author Whitley Streiber recognizes that what he saw, MAY be demonic evil…
-Author Dave Hunt acknowledges that real/physical scratch mark have been seen by those under hypnosis…without doing it themselves, documented…how can this happen?
-‘Mothman’ author and non-christian, John A Keel, likens UFO abduction to biblical “demon possession” Wonder why?
-The video goes on to discuss how the ‘crafts’ are actually demons themselves. Hmm??? Have you seen the new ABC syfy series ‘V’? Guess what happens to the craft as it is seen by the multitudes? No! OT, it doesn’t turn into a person, does it?” Yep!!!! Check out the trailer and Episode 1 intro below…

1. Dr. J Allen Hynek publically later renounced his previous trust in the government's motives and conclusions about UFOs, emphasizing the significant number of eyewitness with high credibility and otherwise unexplainable through conventional science

2. Bryan Reeves is challenging the alien's philosophy or reason for being here, which no one actually knows in the first place. So, it's a textbook case of building a strawman argument.

3. Whitley Streiber - How does he know what "demons" look like? He doesn't. There's no evidence they exist, let alone meet a particular set of criteria.

4. David Hunt - If in deed scratch marks did appear during a hypnosis session, please explain what evidence you have of who or what caused the scratches. It's just as likely that he was scratched by an invisible bear made out of cheese. Jumping to the conclusion that "demons" had attacked him absent a reasonable chain of deduction is absurd. You can't blame "demons" when you've yet to prove that they even exist - a necessary precursor.

- John A. Keel's point would seem to be that people in ancient times who may have observed ETs would likely have identified them as Demons because the idea of aliens from another planet would have been far too complex and beyond their comprehension. Demons are the only explanation that would fit into their limited view of the world at the time.

I first assumed this thread was a joke. It's arrogant to believe you could possibly ascertain an ET's motives, beliefs, and technology. You even went so far as to recommend people watch the V pilot to gather intelligence!! It's just a fictional TV SHOW!

The quotes you're citing offer little more than a cheap gag. You have transformed speculative gossip into a "reliable source." It also seems that you had to twist, crop, and embellish upon their words in order to get your message across. If Demons are as powerful as you make them out to be, why do they require aircraft or spacecraft to get around? That's fairly advanced technology at their disposal and yet they don't seem interested in abusing their power to destroy mankind or the innocent.

[edit on 7-11-2009 by andrewh7]

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by spellbound

Why is Christ giving such special consideration to Christians with regard to exorcisms, while permitting children elsewhere to be killed in horrific car accidents? Also, one wonders why Christ or God would create evil aliens in the first place or not simply snap his magical fingers to destroy all the evil aliens immediately in order to prevent more suffering.

Summary: Your logic is atrocious.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by gsuboy

What I am talking about is that if you believe in Jesus Christ, you won't be abducted.

Have a good trip!

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by gsuboy

CE4researsch.com please check it out.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 04:10 AM
link   
"tl;dr"

We have an overabundance of abductees on this site. Surely one of them will be a christian or even possibly a true christian. (how to spot the difference?)

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by andrewh7

Demons don't require space ships bro...its another form of deception.

Time will tell about OT's logic...you a gambler I take?

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lazyninja
"tl;dr"

We have an overabundance of abductees on this site. Surely one of them will be a christian or even possibly a true christian. (how to spot the difference?)

Surely!

But where are they?

OT

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by andrewh7

Why is Christ giving such special consideration to Christians with regard to exorcisms, while permitting children elsewhere to be killed in horrific car accidents? Also, one wonders why Christ or God would create evil aliens in the first place or not simply snap his magical fingers to destroy all the evil aliens immediately in order to prevent more suffering.

Summary: Your logic is atrocious.

1st question-Simple because HE IS LORD!
Your 2nd pt-Simple because there is EVIL!
Your 3rd point-Simple-He didn't create aliens, there is no such thing!
Your summary-See if this is atrocious... hmm? www.alienresistance.org...

got evidence anyone?

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 07:38 AM
link   

reply to post by gsuboy

What I am talking about is that if you believe in Jesus Christ, you won't be abducted.

Have a good trip!

Be careful...maybe more specific, ok?

Even demons "believe" in God...it's not about an intellectual agreement only...there must be a relationship... more: www.google.com...://www.campuscrusade.com/images/diagram_2.gif&imgrefurl=http://www.campuscrusade.com/fourlawseng.htm&h=242&w=2 58&sz=4&tbnid=ymjmff3VnF1MnM:&tbnh=105&tbnw=112&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dfour%2Bspiritual%2Blaws&usg=__DkDbPLecY0VsFlJHsvLX-5ZsFUw=&ei=F3j1SvzfOofp8QbZ_PXzC Q&sa=X&oi=image_result&resnum=5&ct=image&ved=0CBYQ9QEwBA

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join