It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No True Christian has ever been abducted by Aliens! Right?

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by gsuboy

HELLO!!!

OT here, what's ridiculous?

Respond to me, ok?

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   

OK well if the Catholics truly believed that then they would no longer need the priest nor would they believe that the true way to heaven in through the mother of Christ Mary. See this is a mis conception of what it is to be a Christain. Again one needs to study all of this before they can make a firm decision.

No one believes that you get to heaven through Christ's mother. The theology behind that is that Christ's mother is in heaven, and since she is his mother she would obviously be the closest person to him right now. Therefore you could ask her to talk to her son to help you out/forgive you/whatever. This is assuming that you believe that those in heaven can hear what you say. I'm not sure if people in heaven can hear us, or if it's only God/Jesus that can.
But please, please stop ascertaining things about Christian theology that you have absolutely no clue of. It would be shameful if you led people to deny Christ because they actually believed these false accusations you are making.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
....... Prime Creator is Divine Mother to me, and I have never felt so connected to source before.

that's great....

Tell me more, ok?

OT

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by gsuboy

Funny story....

My buddy, a bulldog...

was in ISRAEL....probably before you were born....

he had the shirt on, proud and all...

he was site-seeing there....

and a bus drove by him, and a lady in yellow, was in the bus....and she stuck her head out...and yelled...

"Georgia TECH, g TECH!!!!"

He laughed....

Great memory....

ru OT's friend or foe?

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by sphinx551

Originally posted by OldThinker

Originally posted by Unity_99
.... I used to be a christian, .....

Please explain to me this theology?

It's a mind imprisonment/control religion created by the Old Empire to keep humans imprisoned on Earth forever.

[edit on 2-11-2009 by sphinx551]

OT here!

please explain?

RU dodging me?

most skeptics do....

I'll be nice...

OT

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   
OT I like your random story about Georgia football. Yea we get pretty passionate down here about it.

But I noticed you didn't address any points that i just brought up in my last 2 postings and I'm curious to see what your response to them would be.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   
so are you saying then that my efforts of repentance is doomed from the start and that I've been damned and can never be saved. That sounds like predeterminism to me. This is why I quit going to church.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   

I've got near 4000 posts and nearly twice as many replies....and no one can figure out where I'm coming from? Will you retract?

Thats twice I have seen you drop that number in this thread, its not a contest and i'm sure that you have made many quality post, but shooting someone down because they are not here as long as you or have as many post is a poor argument and goes against what this site stands for, that could easily be 4000 posts of junk. Its quality not quanity.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Is OT crazy? Please let me know!

To be honest, yeah, I think you got some issues OT. Speaking in 3rd person is also not an indication of a sane Christian mind to start with, why do you do that?

Aliens are demons? Maybe. See threads made by Skyfloating also, he can prove they're in fact gods. Also check out gray area threads of Seentoomuch if you'd like to learn (or ask yourself) even more.

Also, more and more reported aliens and demons are found to be part of dream paralysis which can apparently happen to any human being (or so we are led to believe, eh?
).

Perhaps there exists some aliens that can see what we're doing daily and think we're in fact demons, you must admit that's not far out there either. Something like super-intelligent space-chickens, with political movements spreading "Kentucky - do not forget" leaflets across galaxy.

Reptoids, greys, sea-people, insectoids, mr-potato-aliens, demons, angels, spirits, ghosts, fairies, giants, trolls, dragons, mothman, flyman, batman, superman, you'll see a lot of videos telling you "THE TRUTH" about these creatures with dramatic music in the background and testimonies of certain "experts".

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by OldThinker

Alien Abduction to Enlightenment?

This is an abreviated excert from the DSM IV Spiritual and Religous Problem.

Therapists acknowledge the growth potential in [Alien Abductions].
[An Alien Abduction] points to new possibilities for the client that are
… superior to their prior functioning… [and] new realms of the psyche to
which they have been opened.

(DSM-IV Religious and Spiritual Problems: LESSON 3.9 Alien Encounters page 67.(Available at www.johnemackinstitute.org... or
www.spiritualcompetency.com...))

Thank God Jesus is my Way, my Truth and my Life, and his way doesn't require Anal probes.

I forsee that the UFO phenomenon will be given a pseudo-scientific-spiritual-New-Age vineer, cotton candied with Psychobabel, Justified with Pharmakias iniquitous jargon and then finally enter our society as an acceptable alternative lifestyle choice (, just like homosexuality).

Actually I guess that has already happened but am sure the trend will continue.

[edit on 3-11-2009 by StopComplaining]

[edit on 3-11-2009 by StopComplaining]

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   

P.S. I watched the original Youtube link and I agree also.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by StopComplaining

P.S. I watched the original Youtube link and I agree also.

alright, very good!

Thx for contributing, my friend!

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by SassyCat

Is OT crazy? Please let me know!

To be honest, yeah, I think you got some issues OT. Speaking in 3rd person is also not an indication of a sane Christian mind to start with, why do you do that?

You sound like OT's wife!!!

Does OT have issues? Yep, you got me! Congrats!

you meant INsane right?

While you are there, please notice we 'ALL' do...see Romans 3:23?

You ready to deny truth?

or, are, you, perfect?

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by stereovoyaged

Yep, you are right!

I apologize, friend....

Thx for being observant!

OT

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by theEXxman
so are you saying then that my efforts of repentance is doomed from the start and that I've been damned and can never be saved. That sounds like predeterminism to me. This is why I quit going to church.

not sure who you responded to here?

G-R-A-C-E is always available the EXxman, at least as I see it?

Thoughts?

OT

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by gsuboy
OT I like your random story about Georgia football. Yea we get pretty passionate down here about it.

But I noticed you didn't address any points that i just brought up in my last 2 postings and I'm curious to see what your response to them would be.

K, your last post is TRUE....Mary is not involved DIRECTLY in the salvation of folks...other than that fact she birthed JC...which was/is awesome....

Maybe, HE couldn't have DONE IT without her? She certainly was directly involved in the INCARNATION thang

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by gsuboy

-Author Bryan Reeves, also asks why would they travel across the galaxy with a “down with Jesus, up with eastern/oriental philosophy” message? Doesn’t add up to me, doesn’t make sense!

You're saying that aliens are coming and saying Jesus is fake? Show me your proof. What alien came down to you and told you that Christianity is false? Tons of humans do that to me every day, so are they demons too?

Do they have a PRO JC message? great! Where? OT's ready to listen....

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   

While you are there, please notice we 'ALL' do...see Romans 3:23?

Romans was a letter that Paul supposedly wrote. Someone liked this letter and put it into the Bible. Paul never even met Jesus. Anyone can write a letter. Not saying that he didn't have good intentions, but saying that you can't live your life based solely on one man's letter of opinion.

Do they have a PRO JC message? great! Where? OT's ready to listen....

Come on be smarter than that. That's like saying "Obama's an alien and unless you can prove he's not, then he is!"
If aliens do exist and one happens to say Christianity is false, that doesn't make every single alien out there into a demon. Like I said earlier, someone today told me that Christianity is false. Does that make him a demon?

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by gsuboy

OK, my southern friend....

I respect you and your opinion...

See Acts 9:1-9 for more info on the relationship we have discussed.

Concerning your second pt... pls see www.godlovestheworld.com... and you'll realize none of us, unforgiven, is any better then the fallens ones...

I'll U2U later...

OT
Rev 3:15-17

[edit on 3-11-2009 by OldThinker]

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by gsuboy

ok, I'll take the perceieved 'ignore', as an EAST coast..........lateness?

Pls know OT's not going away, my young friend...

Check back tomorrow, ok?

OT's watching the CAVS...who r up by 8.....

u southern ones into b-ball?

OT

Where's 'LEFTY D' when you need um?

sorry for the nostalgic reference.....

[edit on 3-11-2009 by OldThinker]

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join