It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No True Christian has ever been abducted by Aliens! Right?

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by spellbound

What I am talking about is that if you believe in Jesus Christ, you won't be abducted. Have a good trip!

1. You obviously haven't read any posts in this thread at all.
2. You are nuts.

Having belief in the Christ does not protect you from sh*t. Period.
Bad things happen to good people. That's the way it is. God doesn't actively interfere with the world. Go study a little theology. LOL.

[edit on 7-11-2009 by gsuboy]

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by gsuboy

Having belief in the Christ does not protect you from sh*t. Period.
Bad things happen to good people. That's the way it is. God doesn't actively interfere with the world. Go study a little theology. LOL.

Theology concerning religions that were developed as control to take people away from meditations and right brain answers and get them to obey is not an actual way to discover the Creator or discover what kind of experience they will metaphysically in this world and with their Creator. And I wouldnt put any limits on God. Even for all of the various control religions, prayers and faith are answered and rewarded. Prayers are still love and light, and they are also belief and faith in themselves. Two or more gathered together can move mountains, that is not only Faith but law of attraction.

In the omniverse there is One, one soul. We are all one with Creator and are each other and are creators. This system is designed by the elite controllers to ensure we stay in our left brains, obey and dont discover what we are.

Yet those with strong faith who believe that God will protect them from greys and abductions may in fact have that occur. In fact someone shared one of their experiences that went just like that, and faith and belief makes commands, "Leave in the name of Jesus Christ" quite possible.

Strong faith, commands/affirmations and intentions, visualizations do work. I pray to Mother and ask for angels to be sent. I have had that happen many times. I've also had my contact, my advisors remove the implants that were behind my eyes. Even if there was a battle and the greys left for for a while, they do often come back.

But its not true that Creator does not actively get involved with this world. God does answer faith and prayers, God does send angels and archangels and higher cosmic citizens. We can wake up to who we are and our co-creational abilities as well and affirm and visualize and meditiate, for the good of all. I give all my affirmations to God as a form of prayer.

Faith is rewarded. Also, each and every soul here is on an individual level of advancement and readiness. The High Council oversees all people's development and readiness to progress quickly or how many lifetimes it may take. We are each of us very loved.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   
metaphysically, with prayer and mediation, and visualizations, along with asking with gratitude and joy, we could join together, unite our intentions and see all the leaders and elite in this world surrendering unconditionally, stepping down and work with and advance this world, powerfully protected, shielded and healed from all the planetary dangers and destructions that have happened, working with advanced cosmic citizens and allow Divine Mother's Holy Plan be fulfilled on this timeline, this earth, and avoid the potential future universe from being created without love and freedom which is what the dark side has been actively trying to do. We have incredible abilities. We are one soul, individually vibrating at different signature frequencies. What we are allowing to divide us is a division of self. Its not hard to love that war torn child in Afghanistan or the homeless, for they are you, and your child.

Raising our awareness and spirituality, metaphysical awareness, meditating and raising our vibrations will bring us more awareness and connection to those that are Mother's people and helpers. However, this also may mean a few more experiences with the dark side controllers, nuki's and zetans may occur because they will want to try and shove you back in their sheep pen, so you have to persist and have faith through the harder moments.

[edit on 7-11-2009 by Unity_99]

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

we could join together, unite our intentions and see all the leaders and elite in this world surrendering unconditionally

Yeah, if every single person knew what was "really" going on and all stood up against it, then yes they would surrender and step down.

What is all this "vibrating" and "meditation" stuff you are talking about? You never explain it, but you like to keep using those words.

I'm sure God can interfere if he wants to, but I don't think he does. I don't think that God "chooses" who to save from catastrophe and who he doesn't. That sounds awful and a God who died for all of his creation wouldn't pick and choose who to rescue. There's bad in the world and he doesn't like us being hurt, but it happens.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 03:14 AM
link   
I don't care who is abducted.

I don't care who does or doesn't believe in Jesus Christ.

I don't care who does or doesn't believe in God.

I have had it with idiots.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 03:54 AM
link   

I beg to differ! Not because I'm an expert in Theology,but because I am a Christian who has felt the power of prayer in extreme cases where it had to be more than mere coincidence!

I won't get off track here,but you should keep an open mind. Unless you have "been there",so to speak,you really have no idea how God works in the lives of His children!

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by On the Edge

I beg to differ! Not because I'm an expert in Theology,but because I am a Christian who has felt the power of prayer in extreme cases where it had to be more than mere coincidence!

I won't get off track here,but you should keep an open mind. Unless you have "been there",so to speak,you really have no idea how God works in the lives of His children!

I agree with you prayer works and the Spirit has walked me through some pretty awful stuff...
...and God does work in the world through His people...
...but then you have to be 'His people' to know that.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by rnaa
reply to post by ImplausibleDeniability

Presumably he won't answer because the answer would of course be 'none of the above'. His posts are always on about 'true Christians', and he does not consider Catholics or Protestants to be 'true Christians'.

I suspect, but the OT has not confirmed, so this is just speculation, that he is a follower of one of the Restorationist movements. (See diagram on Wikipedia).

The best known of these are the Mormons (Latter Day Saints and other derivatives) and the 7th Day Adventists.

As you can see from the diagram, Restorationists prefer to trace their lineage to before the institutionalized Roman church, so all other Christians are not 'real' in their view.

The OT likes to suck people into arguments like this. He can't lose because no one else in the discussion knows where he is coming from. They can argue that Catholics or Anglicans or Methodists, or whoever are 'true Christians' until they are blue in the face but it doesn't touch the OT's world view. They can argue all the history in the world, but it doesn't affect the OT's world view. Nobody is a true Christian except him and the members of whatever religious group to which he adheres.

(Sorry to talk about you in the third person OT, but since you only dodge answering the question, I thought I'd provide a speculation as to why that might be, for the benefit of their sanity).

[edit on 28/10/2009 by rnaa]

I saw him recently say to someone (who disgareed with his world view) that he had been a christian longer than they had been alive- all the while- if you scrolled back a few posts he was there asking someone what Kabbalah was

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 05:45 AM
link   
What sickens me about this debate is the self-righteous way that Christians can spew diatribe concerning Demons, Angels, Holy Trinities and Spiritual Entities, ALL of which take a little thing called FAITH to actually apparently see - and yet when someone comes along suggesting AN EQUALLY AS WACKY alternative that we are not alone in this monsterous Universe and that Aliens exist, it is described as heresy and untruth by those Christians.

Seems like it is one rule for them and another for the rest of the world. If THAT is what your ridiculous religion is about you can bloody keep it.

Just for your information: My wife's stepfather is a former christian music artist known worldwide and my mother is a christian - just in case you are going to try and claim that I don't know what I'm talking about. I have actually had this conversation a few times with my wife's stepfather and he agrees it is total and utter self-righteous hypocrisy.

[edit on 8/11/2009 by Kryties]

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by On the Edge

No that's not off track, it's what we're trying to figure out right now apparently lol.
I know that God could interfere, but I am not sure that he actually does. If he did, why would he pick and choose who to help? We're all sinners and none of us are any better than the other, so if God does interfere with the world, how does he pick who to help? Yes, I've seen people pray their hearts out and something miraculous happens. Yet I've seen people pray their hearts out and still end up dying. So is it just a coincidence that something miraculous happens when you pray? I dunno. I just have a hard time thinking that our all-loving God would be able to pick one person over another.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kryties
What sickens me about this debate is the self-righteous way that Christians can spew diatribe concerning Demons, Angels, Holy Trinities and Spiritual Entities, ALL of which take a little thing called FAITH to actually apparently see -

please define self-righteous?

ru ready to deny evil, my friend?

do you need me to google for you demon possession on youtube?

get your head out of the sand

there is more evidence than you know

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by lifecitizen

another, nanebooboo!

make an intellectual pt young man, pls!

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by gsuboy

gsuboy, hey...question?

Is God omnipotent? and omniscient?

OT

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldThinker

Nope, I had more than enough of that crap force-fed down my throat by my mother (who incidentally got booted out of a church for having a "Jezebel" spirit - the lead Pastor just didn't like her). Demonic possession is a complete and utter joke, and I say that from many years of personal experience watching people pretend to flail about just to look like they were fitting in with the other 50 people screaming and flailing about like idiots.

I did, by turning by back on the farce that is Christianity.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Here's the kicker about SELF righeousness!!!!

Being in the ELECT, has NOTHING to do with YOU/ME/Any of us...

He is ACTIVE, we have no choice but to be passive and recieve.

Once he forgives, then the good things happen!

Like PROTECTION!

See more:

Protected by the Power of God Through Faith Now

Protected by the Power of God Through Faith Now
You may know that God is merciful. You may know that God has caused you to be born again. You may know that God raised Jesus from the dead. You may know that God promised to keep your inheritance imperishable in heaven. In other words, you know what God has done in the past to give you life, and you know what God is going to do in the future to give you your inheritance.

But what about now? What about the time between new birth and final salvation? What about the temptations, pressures, stresses, weariness, persecution, frustrations, suffering, confusion, perplexity, fears, and traps that we face now? Does God do anything about that? Does he send his Son to die for our sins, raise him from the dead to open eternal life, cause us to be born again, and then stand back to see if we will make it to heaven? Peter is not about to leave that question unanswered, or even implicit. He makes the answer explicit, clear, and powerful in verse 5.

Those who are born again "are protected [i.e., now are being protected] by the power of God through faith for a salvation ready to be revealed in the last time." There's Peter's answer:Text NO. God does not just stand back after he has caused us to be born again. He uses his divine power to protect us all through life for the salvation ready to be revealed.

What Peter wants us to see here is that God means for his people to be profoundly secure in him. He wants us to feel that God himself is doing everything that must be done to guarantee our final, eternal salvation.

link: www.desiringgod.org...

of nothing on my own...I AM PROTECTED!!!!!

where's the self there?

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldThinker

Nope, I had more than enough of that crap force-fed down my throat by my mother (who incidentally got booted out of a church for having a "Jezebel" spirit - the lead Pastor just didn't like her). Demonic possession is a complete and utter joke, and I say that from many years of personal experience watching people pretend to flail about just to look like they were fitting in with the other 50 people screaming and flailing about like idiots.

Jezebel spirit? That's unchristian right?

IF SO, that spirit CAN'T be IN any believer!

Sounds like you were in an unblanced branch of pentacostalism, sorry

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   

there was a baby in that bath water.....

Glad you joined , God bless you friend!

OT

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

Oh, and I just noticed your title on the avatar....physics, huh?

OT's got a lil' bit on that here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by lifecitizen

he already apologized for that wrong post about OT, why repost? u tryin to help?

was that this thread?

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by gsuboy

we could join together, unite our intentions and see all the leaders and elite in this world surrendering unconditionally

Yeah, if every single person knew what was "really" going on and all stood up against it, then yes they would surrender and step down.

What is all this "vibrating" and "meditation" stuff you are talking about? You never explain it, but you like to keep using those words.

I'm sure God can interfere if he wants to, but I don't think he does. I don't think that God "chooses" who to save from catastrophe and who he doesn't. That sounds awful and a God who died for all of his creation wouldn't pick and choose who to rescue. There's bad in the world and he doesn't like us being hurt, but it happens.

You don't know what meditation is? Vibrations is what often happens as a result as do raised frequencies. I have a thread on waking up to self with many examples of ways to do this and raise your frequencies. Chakra meditations, along zen mindedness or free form meditation with stillness and music. Nature is wonderful to raise meditations. Faith and prayers are too. Giving to others, with oneness and love. Laughter, joy, meditation, seeking nature. You don't need religion to have faith in God/Divine Mother.

Era/Mother

and

Era/Prayers

[edit on 8-11-2009 by Unity_99]

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join