It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why would the idea of a gay man frighten other males so much?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Everyone is ether gay, bi, or straight with some kind of kink or sexual fetish,

I know i will get some straights that CLAIM they are not kinky or don't have or have not thought about some kinky act. yes maybe a few religious types repress there kinks or fetishs.

I am straight and know a lot of gays from the nudist areas i go to.
They for the most part are just like the rest of us but they are not into sex with females.

Now for the straight men how many of you have told your wife or girlfriends about YOUR sexual kinks or fetishes. and how many have told another male friend about your sexual kinks or fetishes.
I will bet many have not told them everything.

Gays are much more open about sexual maters and are not judgmental unlike straights.

May gay friends know my sexual kinks or fetishes and never have ridiculed me about them
They have also told me that many of there straight friends are more open about there sexual kinks or fetishes with them then they would ever be with there straight friends.

And for those straight guys that are always being hit on by gays you have to be very careful about your body language and movements.
likely you are using some body language and movements that are tripping the gays gaydar.

Just putting a hand in your pocket can make the gays think your gay.
if you are standing and talking to a gay and you put your hand in your front pocket and leave it there or move your keys or something in your pocket they will pick up on it.
Standing with one hand in the back pocket means something else to gays that you are interested in a certain other type sex act.
The way you stand and walk are also signs to gay men.

Many metrosexual men come over to gays as gay.
Another thing may be the aftershave or cologne that you are wearing.some of the aftershaves and colognes were devoloped by gay men and may because of that have musk smells very close to those given off by gay men.
It may mimic the gay musk that has been shown that some gay men can smell
en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 29-10-2009 by ANNED]

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ANNED

You sir, have to come out of the closet...

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by ANNED

You seem to know alot about gay men and how they act considering your straight...

So, basically what your telling me is that I have to watch how I act, where I put my hands and even the type of aftershave I wear in public just so I can avoid the possibility of being chatted up by a gay man?

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Hi Death - Kron--

I suppose if gay males over the sad long history of western (ahem) 'civilisation' had NOT been continually spit upon, beaten up, anally and orally gang-raped, cut up ith butcher knives, drowned, bashed in the face with baseball and/or cricket bats and/or tyre irons, deliberately run over (sometimes 2 or three times with the car/lorrie backing up over them a few times just to make sure they're dead or just permanently mutilated), sniggled at and ridiculed in public, pissed on, shat on, gassed next to Jews and the Mentally Insane in the Nazi death camps, treated as social pariah's, burned at the stake as 'witches-warlocks', outcasted, ostracised, made to feel like they are an 'abomination' (Heb. 'toq'ebah' = any 'detestible' pagan ritual object or act that is non-Yahweh-clan-god-of Israel) and loathed for so many centuries, they would not have had to resort to 'coded' physical tactics just to find outlets for simple natural sexual release....

To all you breeders, er.... (ahem) 'straight' men out there:

Try wondering / imagining (if you can !) for a whole day if possible, what it would be like ALWAYS to be force to watch male on male sexual images 24x7 on the tele or in the cinema or in ALL your schoolrooms from the time you were 4 years old, and in ALL underground tube stations, or in ALL public parks &tc. and in ALL media advertisements and being told every single Sunday that you are NOT normal for liking something that is, after all, utterly foreign and NOT NATURALLY BUILT LIKE YOU (i.e. members of the female sex, who moreover first brought 'sin' into the world, according to the 'baaaahble' and thererfore they are all RITUALLY UNCLEAN and therefore must ALL be SHUNNED totally--I mean 'something that bleeds continually for 3 days EVERY month and doesn't die can't be human...' to quote an urban jokelet) and that you could ONLY get married to another male (whether you wanted to or not) because your mommie told you to or else you'd be 'ostracised' from the family and shunned forever and cut off financially and socially from everyone you grew up with...

Now imagine that happening for a year---two years---10 years---20 years---forty years....most of you would probably end up committing suicide !!

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

This thread is it! really I am disgusted by one of my classmates.

My class has a student that acts a little gay but the guy isnt gay he told us and he already had girlfriends (and sure he is not gay because he is always checking girls out). But there is a student that is always making fun of him.
The supposed gay student is always asking teachers to explain things again because he gets doubts, well the ''homophobic'' guy comes every time and says well a question from you wow so surprising your entire person is a question YOU ARE THE QUESTION!
imagine if the supposed gay student drops an eraser the other one comes and says haha the butterfly dropped the eraser how typical of you! Really it gets on my nerves because the ''gay'' guy is my friend and i know he isnt gay at all!
And he doesnt do anything he just ignores people.... really how can my classmate be so homophobic? its so disgusting! every class he makes fun of him!

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Danna

The way it goes, people i went to school with wanted to locked up in priosn, for my doubts. There is real scum out there, and if you have doubts be careful, about which female you let near you, if can literally be the end of your lifes freedoms.

I should know.

I am sure teachers are at it too, to students.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by thisguyrighthere
What gets me is I used to work at this job where I had to constantly deflect and refuse homosexuals trying to pick me up. Constantly. It's how a cocktail waitress must feel. It never ended.

Wow, I am straight and have never been hit on by a gay guy and know plenty. Is it possible that you are triggering some kind of gay-dar?

I was complaining to some acquaintances about it and rather than thinking it was funny or something they immediately accused me of being some homophobic Nazi. Well, sorry, I just dig the idea of making it with a dude. Word of my "hate" spread and the results would have been comical if not as absurd as they were.

Maybe it is fruedian slips like this one that garners the attention of gay men?

Unless I am confused and you are female...if so, your screenname is misleading.

[edit on 30-10-2009 by maybereal11]

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sigismundus
To all you breeders, er.... (ahem) 'straight' men out there:

Surprise! You're a bigot!

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Hey Hanky

It was a JOKE, get it, ha ha ...

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Sigismundus

It was a slur intended to evoke an emotional response.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Hanky

That was the ENTIRE point of my post...so people can see things from the OTHER side for a change...seemed to work,too ...

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Sigismundus

The other side? What side would that be exactly? You didn't show them anything save for hateful slurs.. that seems to be the SAME side of the argument.

The other side of the argument is to treat each others with respect and understanding.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by bettermakings

I do have a problem with gays. For one thing, they stick together, for another they attack together, they seem to have unlimited money to get whatever hateful agenda through whether in politics or in the office. In our office, one young man decided he didn't like being pawed and trusted the office no-tolerance ruling, He got fired. No tolerance is only to protect protected groups. There is no toleration of people who just want to be left alone. The best thing to do in that kind of environment is to quit. Now they want legislation to force Christian schools to hire gays. It's all about power tripping. The gays are power tripping. They have this claim to be the underdog and as soon as they get some sympathy they'll get you by the throat.

[edit on 30-10-2009 by m khan]

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by m khan

Can I get an example of some hate filled agenda?

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Wow, a long thread! Haven't read it all, but "reaction formation" may be an aspect of homophobia, in which men try to hide their own gayness by bashing openly gay men. However, I find it it over-blown. It's a bit like saying every Paki-basher in the UK was a Paki!
What I find more problematic for society is "repressed envy". It is not easy to be masculine, and seducing women. Straight men put a lot of effort into it, and here comes this gay guy who "says": "All your trouble and insecurity was for nothing. Look at me, I am happy and have no desire to possess what you put so much effort into". That really pisses straight guys off. Apart from that there are the religious injunctions.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   
I had a friend who was gang rapped, which was apparently a tradition when they cross the equator. He had never been gay before and wasn't then and got a dishonorable discharge because he complained about it (the gang rape). But afterward he found himself surrounded by gays and eventually became gay. He would have had a decent life if he wasn't gay.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by m khan

Yeah, I didn't think you had any.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Gay men do not frighten me. They sicken me, because wanting a hairy mans ass over a wet pink pussy just isn't right. After all if all men were gay, humans would be extinct. Now I could not give a damn about gays, after all I know gay people who are my friends and I think they are good people. But the ones that demand recognition for their perversion, well thats just sick on sick, so they can got to hell. Apparently, you are one of these sick MF that has to be patted on the back for your perversion. Well, no. Keep your perversion to yourself and don't call us afraid when we are only disgusted.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by m khan

I think this is a tall story or your friend was pulling your leg. The rationale is the same as that used by gay-bashers in Soth Africa's townships. Academics call it "curative rape', where lesbian women are gang-raped to show them the "joys" of heterosexuality. Gay men sometimes have broom-sticks and pool-sticks inserted into their rectums. Sometimes the genetalia is burned with acid or fire. One cannot change sexual orientation with rape or violence. Either get your friend to confirm the tale first-hand, or realize that such urban legends are harmful to gay people , who are often struggling deeply and in a lonely, hostile environment with their sexuality.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ErnestT

Interesting how you describe exactly what disgusts you. I guess you don't like hairy arses! Well on the other hand you have a point, however I don't see where gayness is shoved down anyone's throat. In ultra-masculine prison perhaps? Sex is private, but civil rights are public. So please, also keep your "sickening" sex acts to yourself, because even blatant heterosexuality is disgusting in public.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join