It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why would the idea of a gay man frighten other males so much?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
***snip***
Funny that straight men don't have a problem with lesbians though, isn't it?

Nothing weird about that. We are both interested in the same thing

Seriously though...
I agree that it is funny that lesbian women are OK but gay men are not.
It is also interesting that very few lesbian women announce their sexual preference to the same extreme level as many gay men.
Some gay men's mannerisms are so "out there" that it becomes very very uncomfortable. For me at least.

On the other hand I'm not afraid to counter PC and clearly state that being homosexual (male or female) is wrong and unnatural. It might be accepted, but it is also a faulty wiring in the brain.
There are only a couple of species on earth that can cope with same sex propagation.
Humans are not one of them.
Bisexuality is more natural in a huge number of species.

There is no way humans as a species would survive an all out homosexuality. It is therefore wrong and a dead end branch on the evolutionary tree.

Perhaps homosexuality is a social thing where bisexuals feel they have to commit to only one sexual preference?

Edit: because "ten finger blind writing" doesn't always work as intended

[edit on 2.11.2009 by HolgerTheDane]

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Ha`la`tha

Solid research has now confirmed

1. males growing up in homosexual parented homes have a significantly higher incidence of becoming homoxesuals themselves. DOH!

2. Earlier research done by male homosexuals cooked the books. The researchers have now been proven; been caught . . . cooking the books to produce the stats THEY WANTED even though their own data collection showed otherwise.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by DantesPeak

Yes and NO.

There's a huge element of CHOICE of BEHAVIOR . . . regardless of urges.

There's only about 10-20% PREDISPOSITION from hormonal and possibly genetic factors toward homosexual orientation as adults. Environmental parenting factors are huge regardless of the distorted propaganda from some sources.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by HolgerTheDane

***snip***

I keep saying the problem straight males have with gays, is that gay males do not like females privates. It is not anything more than that.

You see you answered yourself there, that straight males do not care about lesbians, but only gay men.

Thread answered, and i think i was proven right.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033

Originally posted by HolgerTheDane

***snip***

I keep saying the problem straight males have with gays, is that gay males do not like females privates. It is not anything more than that.

You see you answered yourself there, that straight males do not care about lesbians, but only gay men.

Thread answered, and i think i was proven right.

You are completely wrong mate, I don't agree with homosexuality but I do believe in each to their own as long as its kept private. After speaking to gay people who have replied to this thread and through my own personal experience I can assure you that gay men are not "gay" because they do no like female anatomy.

You have a very misguided opinion and considering you believe yourself to be a mind control subject yet offer little information regarding that then I suppose that speaks volumes about your character.

Your inability to intelligently convery your ideas and opinions is also a pretty obvious indication that your either attempting to be a WUM or basically your just not that smart.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Please post links to studies where this information is published.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   
This ones too easy and IMO.. guys have overly active sexual imaginations

1. Most Guys mentally undressing women. (unless the woman had an ugly tree fall on her)
2. Most Guys mentally have sex with women. (unless the man is A-sexual)
3. "Guy talk" usually has mention of some recent "hot chick". Where all guys in this guy talk session try to picture this so called "hot chick" and refer to item #1 & #2. (I'm sure you remember one occasion)
4. The mention of another guy in "guy talk" usually has something to do with fights or sports..... period. (testosterone anyone?)
5. Now try to replace the word "woman/chick" with the word "man" and immediately be a part of item #4. (the sport = how messed up can we make your face with the use of our fists)

In short, anything remotely gay sends graphic images of anal intercourse to the "guys" mind, which makes him undermine his own dominance. Thus needing to kick some ass to make him feel better

Having the ol' "Walnut gland" touched by a protruding object is about as appealing as intercourse with the lady crushed under the ugly tree....

Now on to the doom and gloom threads

edit=spelling errors

[edit on 2-11-2009 by FORMe2p00p0n]

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by meremortal

I was just gonna say. We don't like about others what we don't like in ourselves. And I think that someone who is outright homophobic is gay themselves.

I believe that everyone is bisexual to some degree. I think people choose one side or the other, but people can swing to some degree bisexually.

I think you can swing one way or the other for just one person. You want to be so imtimate with that person, it can go to sexuality. But it is only with that one person.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by nixie_nox
reply to post by meremortal

I was just gonna say. We don't like about others what we don't like in ourselves. And I think that someone who is outright homophobic is gay themselves.

I believe that everyone is bisexual to some degree. I think people choose one side or the other, but people can swing to some degree bisexually.

I think you can swing one way or the other for just one person. You want to be so imtimate with that person, it can go to sexuality. But it is only with that one person.

That is wrong in my opinion, I am straight and have a girlfriend although I also have male friends I would kill for but I have never once felt sexual urges towards them...

Being homophobic is like anything else in the sense that one doesnt like what he doesnt understand however it definately does not equate to being homosexual oneself. Thats a stupid stereotypical misconception used as a counter argument in my opinion.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by nwodeath
I resent having to walk around all the time covering my ass. If there were no gay men I would never have to walk around with my hands covering my ass. That's the real problem. I can't go anywhere and bend over for fear of having something put inside me. I should have the right to live in a world where I can walk around free from foreign invaders trying to get inside me. If the gay population keeps growing, we'll all need "ass-guards" when we walk around in public. Why should people live in fear of others who are determined to have their fun by putting their private parts inside other people?

First of all let me just go out on my own and say..

Huh?

Are you telling me that you don't feel safe walking around without fear that you are going to be raped? Because, if that is the case, I am going to go ahead and advise you to get some help for the early sexual abuse you must have suffered, because those are not the thoughts of your average person.

Rome should have wiped out all the gay people. If they did, then there would be no holes in the Albert Hall!

For every hole in the ground, some gay person was there. I thought I had a gopher problem, no it turns out there was a gay guy running around in my backyard at night.

What?

When you walk in someone's home and see a hole in the wall...how do you think it got there? Not enough gays in the world, so they have to stick it somewhere!!

Offensive?

Then we have to worry about the animals too. Gay animals cause other animals to question their gender. That's why the lemmings are almost gone. If an animal finds out they are gay, they commit suicide.

Evidence?

Every hole in the world on this planet earth, is there because of some desperate gay person. Even the ladies, with their strap-ons, more holes!!!

Every hole? How about the billions of vaginas?

Does anyone see a hole in my theory?

If you are serious.. you have problems.
If you are trying to be funny.. you are failing.. and you have problems.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by HankMcCoy

I think (hope!) he was trying to be sarcastic.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by nwodeath

So.. I'm gay?

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by nwodeath

Originally posted by HankMcCoy
reply to post by nwodeath

So.. I'm gay?

[snip]

lol - Lighten up, man

You are an offensive, disgusting individual.

Let me be clear, I am not offended that you are insinuating that I am gay, regardless of whether or not I am, because that isn't the point.

I am offended because you see my insinuated homosexuality as some sort of threat against your physical well-being. I think it is offensive for you to assume that homosexuals are going to rape you, and I think it is cowardly to hide your feelings behind the guise of a really immature joke.

There are a multitude of other reasons to find your comments distasteful, but I doubt that even the ones I have laid out will make a dent in the troglodyte mentality that your lack of education has afforded you.

Mod Edit - removed quoted material that violated T&C.

[edit on 2-11-2009 by elevatedone]

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I know that I was deathly affraid that I would wake up one day and my own children would be gay. I didn't know or care what being Gay was or is and so I Deamonized the gay movement in hopes that I could lock it out of my life.

Then one day I woke up and my sons were gay and had joined the gay movement. I was lost and hurt and I thought that if I deamonized them even harder I could solve their problem. It took a while but I began to realize that the damage that I was doing ended up hurting someone that I really loved.

There are Homo-fobes and there are also Hetero-fobes and the debate will continue and be ugly as long as this remains true. But I have found some level of peace not in attacking what may or may not be the imperfections of others but in attacking and conqureing my own problems.

I may not agree with the gay agenda. I may even fight against parts of it. I only want life to get better not worse. Please don't mistake my sincerety for hate.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Ok everyone, Please stop the silliness and get back to the topic at hand and talk like grown up adults,

Any post that does not adhere the topic at hand in a respectful manner will be removed,

Thanks,
Asala

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join