It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Instant Healing : Project Truth Unlocked

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by moocowman
reply to post by notreallyalive

I do distance healing

Well that's good news for me then, when would you like to start healing me and should we conduct this experiment in a set period of time ?

I U2U'd you. We'll see.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by notreallyalive

THAT is why people don't talk about healing. It's a thankless job because it exists in a world that other people don't believe in, can't sense, and don't understand.

It's alright that they don't believe and you don't need thanks for giving someone the gift of health and life, not everything has a price thank goodness. Most people I know do this free and think it's the way it should be.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Anothe reason why healing isn't always public and accepted.

A Tibetan Buddhist Lama once told me there are three types of Karma: Things we MUST experience, things that are variable and MAY be experienced, and things that are mundane aspects of the world.

If someone is born with the karma to endure having cancer, for whatever hidden reason, that person IS NOT going to be healed. Sometimes healing is supposed to be done, sometimes it's not. If I see someone is getting over a flu, maybe I can speed the healing - there are tons of Karmic variables, in my experience.

I have never charged for healing by the way, it is simply something I do. I did accept dinner once ; )

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by mirager

For Christ's sake, what is it with you? Why is it silly for me to not believe it? Do I call you silly FOR believing it?

Fer Cryeye!

Tenthpower was just saying that it's silly to use the fact that Fox or CNN doesn't talk about such things as a reason to be skeptical. Which I'd have to agree with him on. He's NOT saying it's silly for you not to believe. It's just the whole idea that you think MSM is a legitimate source of info and opinion. How cute.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Well I have read the interesting replies and for once this is an area I may be able to shed some light on.
Firstly don't pay for anything! I don't konw why the OP has included a link to a site where you have to pay for what should be freely given, but the technique the op outlines for free is quite close to one that I know that works well.
First things first, you can not instantly heal all ailments! Infact you will struggle to heal any serious injury this way without basic first aid atleast, etc...
However in the examples of a soar knee, damaged ligiament and similar things, the body mostly heals itself anyway, so what is important about this technique?
Well its been put in a very basic form by the OP but should still deliver some results if practiced properly, why? Because it is a technique of consciously channeling energy to where it is most needed by the body, which basically helps the healing proccess along much faster, and can even reverse long term conditions such as Athritis.
Thats right! Reverse long term conditions such as Athritis! Not forever
ofcourse but to a relative timescale that can be many years.

I personaly recommend people to look up Yoga breathing techniques and exericises. But don't buy anything except a book! Have an open mind, a willing heart, Seek an ye shall find.

[edit on 18-10-2009 by surfer_soul]

[edit on 18-10-2009 by surfer_soul]

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by moocowman

Hey man, I hate to come across this way, and from your perspective this is going to sound like a convenient excuse (or at least this is how you will voice it) but this will not work for you.
Your attitude is one of complete defiance. Condescending even. No way, no how.

So go ahead and claim victory now, as everyone who is reading your posts knows that is exactly where you are trying to get to.

But, if we are going to see if something can be done across distances, which I think is a cool little experiment, how about telling us what your ailment is?

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I wasnt going to waste my time reading this thread but let me guess, has someone tried it and it didnt work so they were told it doesnt work unless they are a believer?

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Phlegmi

You're kidding right?
Go to the Cancer Treatment Center of America and you will learn that in fighting cancer, or any other disease, your mind has to be in the right place to combat it.

You can't go get chemo therapy, for example, having already conceded defeat to the disease. This person's mind isn't in the right place for any healing to occur of any kind.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Can this method allow us to reverse aging and prevent ourselves from dying?

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by starwarsisreal
Can this method allow us to reverse aging and prevent ourselves from dying?

In a word no!! But adepts have been known to delay both.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

I agree, the power of the mind is incredible.

I haven't researched or attempted self healing but it's well known that stress and negativity has an adverse effect on the body, especially when it is trying to heal itself. I think we have much more untapped abilities regarding healing, thinking and our own capabilities than most people imagine.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Okay what do I do just sit down and breahe that's it? Anyone got images on what positon should we be?

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Hi Guys,

Healing works, but only if you believe it.
I've been on reiki lesson's for 4 years. And I have, lets say, taken away pain(And I stress this point, because I don't say ''healed'') from both animals and humans.

But I noticed that the people who where skeptical about this subject didn't experience what the others did. You need to be open to the experience for it to work.

I also think that 80% of the time, people getting healed feel better just because they think they feel better. Mind tricks baby.

Peace

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by surfer_soul

Firstly don't pay for anything.
I personally recommend people to look up Yoga breathing techniques and exercises. But don't buy anything except a book! Have an open mind, a willing heart, Seek an ye shall find.

You are right, do not pay for anything...
Glad you mentioned the Yoga breath, it is so important, most people do not breathe properly and it contributes to poor health, the Yoga breath allows air to penetrate every part of your being.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by starwarsisreal
Okay what do I do just sit down and breahe that's it? Anyone got images on what positon should we be?

Try this link:Yoga breath tecnique

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I still don't get it. Any pictures I can see? I mean I don't think this is enough

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   
This is a concept to take notice.

Think of it this way: when you skin your knee, what do you do? I'll bet you anything your immediate reaction is putting your hand on the sore area.

Understanding the energy in our body and what our bodies are capable of on their own is extremely important.

I don't believe this heals bones or wounds, but in my experience it helps with physical pain. If you have a stomach ache, placing your hands on the area that hurts is a great way to effectively move the gas bubbles.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by starwarsisreal

Try google, it's an amazing searh engine. BTW the yoga breath is a way of life not a position.

link   
Great Thread......S&F for you! I have believed that humanity has a lot more control than what we are told we have. In this case, I think it is in the breathing....whenever I am upset or angry, I stop and do breathing exercises and my mind clears and the ill feelings disappear. Also, when I am in pain, sore back, knees or neck, I focus in on my breathing, forgetting about the pain and the pain goes away.
Thanks for the info, I will try these and report back!

link   
reply to post by starwarsisreal

Have you ever practiced meditation?
This is a meditation technique, at its root.

For me, I focus on feeling the energy come through me as I command it to. Give it a shot, you'll be surprised.

All the steps are outlined in the OP. It is simple enough. It may just take some practice for someone who isn't familiar with these concepts.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join