It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Instant Healing : Project Truth Unlocked

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by trig_grl
does anyone know of a good youtube link for this subject?
ive been very iterested on Qigong healing and have yet to find any
decent instructional help.

QiGong, as you may know, is Chinese for "energy work." It covers a wide area of martial arts, energy work (healing), and breathing techniques.

A good book is coming to mind, Hands of Light, by Barbara Brennan. It's a great beginner to intermediate book on energy work with sections on chakras, auras, and if I recall, meridians and acupuncture.

A beginner Reiki 1 class might be beneficial (may cost $50 or so in the US).

Try any metaphysical bookstore, even something like Barnes & Noble will have a decent selection of good beginner books. I only mean beginner as in the knowledge aspect, I suspect you're more intermediate without even trying

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by toast317
Sorry for all the questions, but I was wondering if you can "over-do" it. Like I really look forward to practicing this and get it real good, but is there only so much my body can handle this or is it safe to practice as much as one wants?

You can definitely over-tax yourself. Follow your instincts and feel the balance in yourself.

As you get more attuned or proficient in using energy work you will recognize that ALL of the universe is energy, so you are not giving anything of yourself, you are simply guiding energy through yourself, or allowing it to influence a person differently.

In the beginning it can be draining so take it easy. After years of training one can actually heal the universe with every in and out breath, as in some Tibetan Buddhist monk's rituals.

Also, ask yourself why you want to be good at this... healing has a hidden satisfaction and the knowledge and ability can cause a bit of ego if your mind is not in the right state. It might be good to find a local teacher of healing/Reiki/martial arts who can guide you and speed your skills as you progress.

[edit on 19-10-2009 by notreallyalive]

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aquarius1
Sounds like a great idea, but I don't heal others with exception of people I know from time to time, you should try some of the techniques posted here on yourself, you do not need someone else to do it for you..just a note, you do not need others to prove this, you can do it yourself.

Ahh.

This is the problem.

How to ease the concerns of people who are interested from a slightly skeptic point of view.

1: Buy the $757.58 dvd set - not a very selfless attitude.
2: Hear "I don't do it to anyone but people I know." - ditto.
3: Do it yourself.

Personally, I believe people can do this. I've known family members who've seen people 'wipe' away a black eye after sparring. I've been interested in it since I can remember.

I've NEVER been able to do it.

So ultimately, the continued secrecy around it - the way people either refuse to spread freely the evidence threads such as these actively claim is easy to achieve - even makes me cast a squinted eye.

So if I could do this, I would. But if I only believed I could do this, then the best way for me to continue to believe it would be to never publicly attempt it, because if it did not work as expected I personally would lose something from myself.

I think that's about how it works. If you buy the dvd set, then if it fails, you're obviously doing something wrong or have not put enough faith in yourself to achieve it.

Different story when someone who claims to be able to do it, fails.

Just an observation...

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR
reply to post by Phlegmi

You're kidding right?
Go to the Cancer Treatment Center of America and you will learn that in fighting cancer, or any other disease, your mind has to be in the right place to combat it.

You can't go get chemo therapy, for example, having already conceded defeat to the disease. This person's mind isn't in the right place for any healing to occur of any kind.

Thats a brilliant point - I'm glad you said that, I had not really concidered it that way before.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 04:59 AM
link   
This is very interesting to me. Thank you, OP, for posting the steps. I've always wanted to try meditation, and I've dabbled with it a bit recently, but helping to heal others is definitely a good motivator to meditate more often.
I'm especially hoping it works on animals. I'm going to school now to be a veterinary technician, pretty much an animal nurse. If this can help make an animal's stay at a clinic a bit more bearable and less stressful, and possibly help with their ailments, I'll gladly try it.
I think I'll practice on myself the next time I get hurt or have a headache. I'll also try it on my own cat. She's had some tough times in the last few months with her BUN and creatinine levels spiking and having to keep her over the weekend at the vet, to having an upper respiratory infection and pneumonia a few days after she got home, and a month later getting a UTI. Maybe this can help with her kidneys, keeping them from being more damaged than they already are.
The way I see it, it can't hurt to at least try it.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by itstheendoftheworldaswekn

Not to burst any bubbles or anything but pain is 0% physical. Everything you 'feel' is just nerve impulses and if you have control of your brain you have control of your pain. Thats why people say 'calm blue ocean' or 'pretend you're in hawaii' to take their minds off things, or in your case, think of calming energy to take your focus off pain.

The reason pain seems to 'dissipate' is because of the frequency of nervous impulse. The whole point of 'pain' is to tell you you're a moron and stop doing this, ie hand in fire will do tissue damage so something alerts you.

The phrase Mind over Matter refers directly to pain usually, also 'play through the pain' in sports, the latter being because you have determination which is greater than any nerve stimuli. People on narcotic such as PCP have an 'invincibility effect' where they lose touch with it and can do seeming miraculous things like take bullets and lose limbs but keep going. One individual I got to profile of briefly had happen to jump off a 2 storey building, break both legs, and still run a few blocks from the police.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 05:43 AM
link   
To those who are skeptical of such possibilities, I suggest you actually try it yourself and see what happens. You might be surprised.

I was a skeptic. I took energy healing lessons. The teacher reassured me that it made no difference whether I believed in it or not, that it would work even if I was a complete non-believer. So I tried it, took the course, and saw it work. I've seen it work on others, but of course maybe they were just faking it, right? I've had it work for me, as well. Definitely convincing, when it's you that gets healed.

But don't believe what someone tells you. Check it out yourself. You don't need to spend money for special lessons. Put your hands on someone who is in need of healing. You don't have to make anything happen. You don't have to "will" it, or make a big wish, or command any evil spirit to leave. You don't have to focus. You could pray if you like, or just be quiet. Doesn't matter.

Will this cure cancer? Not usually, though I've actually seen someone's cancer go into unexpected remission (they were in hospice at the time, waiting to die). The healing won't always be the desired effect, either. And in some cases, there is no apparent healing. However, I have seen enough healing to say that there is something to it. In my own case, I was healed of a severe and fatal illness and the remission has lasted for over 30 years. It could start back up tomorrow, but really, getting another 30 years is miracle enough, don't you think?

Don't knock it, until you've tried it. If you try it and it doesn't seem to work, then go right ahead and knock it.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 06:08 AM
link   
I fully believe that this is true. I have done a massage course as well as "Touch for Health/Kinesiology" and I know for a fact that it works. I DON"T have to prove it to anybody. If you believe that works it will work.
I am not a very religious person but I think I remember the following words in the bible "HEAL THYSELF"
What the human mind can concieve AND BELIEVE it can achieve!
It helps to do some hand excercises before treating someone and to heat your hands up by rubbing them together!
Always remember to cleanse yourself, especially your hands and arms after treating someone, you are drawing things, negative energy, into your own body by doing a healing and need to get rid of it after the treatment. Shaking yours arms is good but you will HAVE TO wash your hands and arms at least as high as the elbow. I usually flick the energy away from myself into a big rock that is on my patio, NEVER direct this flicking towards another person, I personally won't even flick it off towards a plant!
I have experienced that when treating someone I feel burning from my hands extending up into my arms and get the feeling that that is proof enough for me that SOMETHING is happening.
If it didn't work WHY WOULD MY CLIENTS return?

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Emerald The Paradigm

Star and Flags for your post. As a matter of fact,. I know one of these natural healers, and have known him for all of his life. First off, he is NOT a Christian, and calls on no deity whatsoever. He is a Wiccan, but that has nothing to do with it. He tells me there is a molecular change that happens when he lays hands on me, and I have to say, I am still walking around today because of this man. I would say that some who have this ability profess to be Christians, like Benny Hinn, for instance, practice their art just to make money, in the name of Jesus, of course.
www.religionnewsblog.com...

Note: These healers could be called Indigos....could they not?

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by CleverNameHere
reply to post by mirager

You're pissing me off.

Not attacking you, just telling you how I feel.

So...I make you mad because I doubt the topic or don't blindly believe what you believe? People tell each other not to believe what they are told, to question. I do and now I make the very same people who say that,angry.....

That is all I will respond to. Please keep to topic. Thank you

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
This is fantastic, and I thank you for posting it! For 12 years now I've had to depend on prescribed opiates for pain, as a result of breaking my back. It would be wonderful to be rid of this horrible dependancy. Those preachers I've seen on television, make me sick! Here they are with diamond rings on almost every finger, all bought and paid for those who are in desperate need of some sort of cure. A couple of these greedy phonies even claim they can heel a person by layings one's hand on the television screen. All I got from doing so was a goodly shock from the static electricity when I touched the screen. I can hardly believe I was actually stupid enough to even try it! But then again I'm sure many of you know what it's like trying to live with intense pain 24/7. I'm wondering just how many deaths those turkeys have caused by convincing people to throw away their medication prescribed for something like high blood pressure. I'm no fan of big pharma, but I'd rather take my chances with them, than those phonies on television. It isn't my intention to make fun fo anyone who is disabled, but show meshow me someone with one leg go up on stage and walk away on two, then perhaps I'll believe. I'm still shaking my head at my own gullability! lol!

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Energy ? What energy ? I need proof ?

You feel energy in your hand and in your body ? do you mean the difference of temperature ? Yes that it.

Do you mean a "electromagnetism" : a little bit.

But that is all.

There is no magic power - you know : we need scientific proof (not something "psychological" ) and moreover you can win one million dollar :

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I definitely believe in the concept of laying of hands because I have experienced it first hand as a giver of healing energy. I discovered the ability through the use of Salvia Divinorum. Something that scares the sh*t out of me every time I have used it. It is a scary herb but one that will teach you things, if you can set your fear aside. Which is very hard. But I do like the breath channeling described in this post as it is very easy for the gathered energy to disperse in an unfocused manner. It took a bit of work, but with practice I found I was able to finally focus said energies out of my hands. It does not matter whether anyone believe that this is possible. Had my father not had a stroke, I would never have fully embraced the practice.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Great thread!! S& F

There's one thing in the whole description that I miss though.

I'm an Energy worker myself and the ONE thing that is most important is that the person who 'heals', the one whom does the techniques, has to be in total Energetic balance!!

For if someone who tries to heal other people is NOT in total energetic balance him- or herself, it's best not to try and heal others.

How come? EVERYTHING is Energy, everything around us, IN us and even our human manifestation IS but pure Energy. And energy can be disturbed, disrupted in its flow.

Energy Healers do work with Universal Energy, it's simple, they are but a window that opens to let the Cosmic Energy flow.

However IF a person is not in balance, either physically or mentally, the disruptions in the Energy flow can be given to the one that needs healing.
Even a fragment of imbalanced energy can lead to complications in the Energy flow of another person.

YES, this method IS simple and Universal Energy is, like Zero point energy, for free. That's nice!

But NOT every person is capable enough to do an Energy Healing on/for another person.

I never ask(ed) money for a healing, I do it for free and I know of others who do that for free to, so this is not the rewason I write this here.

Make sure You are BALANCED yourself and then go help others!!

[edit on 10/19/2009 by Melyanna Tengwesta]

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
How does this differ from 'Reconnective Healing'? The healing that Dr. Pearl does? Same thing with different name?

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I have healed a cat that got bit by a brown recluse, the cat started to convulse, but whatever happened the cat made it without croaking. The cats back was spasming where it was bit at, it didn't die. Hands on healing works. I was pulling in as much energy as I could my hands were so hot, that it hurt my bones.

The area where it was bit was spasming, which was about an inch radius, that cat kept pulling in as much sunlight as it could handle, interesting idea I thought to myself, the cat was always in the window seal a lot more then normal when I noticed it was bit on its neck region. I put collodial silver cream on it, but that just kept going straight to the infection following the acid or poison down into it, so I stopped that and did a hands on healing this cat was in dire straights.

This was back eight years or so ago.

[edit on 19-10-2009 by menguard]

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by menguard

Is the cat still around?

I just wonder if this is a good thing or not for people who might be terminally ill.

I am just not so sure that people ought to be getting overly exited about this, foregoing traditional medicine if favor of something like this. I could possibly see this being done in conjunction, but not by itself.

Also, did you consider taking the cat to the vet?

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Blanca Rose

That cat moved away with my room mates mother, I am sure, it is fine, cats don't live that long anyways, but it seemed alright. Maybe a little out there but then again that cat wasn't playing with a full deck. That cat wasn't mine it was a friends, but he made it out okay, I think they are attuned more to the other side when they cross over, that cat was hiding in and out of the apartment when it was bit. It was missing for at least four days. My friend let the cat come and go as it pleases so at least I administered some relief to its pain, He was acting healthy and normal within the week .

[edit on 19-10-2009 by menguard]

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by menguard

I have an experience somewhat similar to yours.
Although it was with my son.
I won't go into the whole story other than to say that back when my wife an I were a new couple (haha we're only going on a decade now), and we only had one vehicle between us, I was left at home with my son, who was sick... He got really bad while my wife was gone and was running a high fever and was having severe aches of some kind (he was too young to tell me what his problem actually was).
Anyhow, we had already taken him to the doctor and the word was to let it run its course. I gave him the medicine he needed and let him lie. However, his crying was so intense that I was losing my wits completely. All I could do was comfort him and cry with him.

I literally poured everything I had in me into him.

He recovered. I'm telling you, it was night and day. That quick.

That being said, I don't mean to sound like a "faith healing" parent who is going to neglect medical advice for the simple hopes of a miraculous healing.
However, it definately worked in that case.
His recovery was sudden.
And he sweat the fever away in a few minutes.

This works people. But don't expect it to save a life in a pinch. I have no doubts your thoughts can influence bodily function. Your thoughts are electrical impulses... they vary in frequency. Your body resonates at frequency... You can therefore, factually, counter electrical frequency with your mind. There is no doubt in this. It is just a matter of doing it.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

I can attest to that I have also little ones, that it does wonders on when sick or not feeling well.

Headaches you can take away too.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join