It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Instant Healing : Project Truth Unlocked

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Are there excerise methods that allows me to get energy other than medition and breathing. I serously have problems using it

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by starwarsisreal

You have problems breathing?
How many times have you meditated?

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Well I mediate a few times. But I keep getting interrupted by my parents alot.

[edit on 18-10-2009 by starwarsisreal]

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   
And can this method cure near sighted vision? Really I meed this info fast

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Well I guess that may explain why it doesn't work so well for you.

The first time I ever meditated, it took me a little bit to be able to train myself to focus on ANYTHING at all.
But after a little while I was doing pretty well. Now it isn't much of a problem at all.

I would suggest trying again. Perhaps when you think you aren't going to be disturbed.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Um you didn't answered this question, can I heal near sighted vision?

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   

I have no idea dude, this isn't my thread.
I was just trying to help out with why you can't perform the exercise.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   
This metohd explains why Jesus made alot of so called healing miracles right?

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Get the info, practice and give it a try....you'll never know until you try. Don't sit on the sidelines and ask if we can get a first down, go out and get the first down.....sorry about the football scenario, but it is football season

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Emerald The Paradigm

If one is disciplined and is on the path of service to others, than they may channel infinite intillegence by simple desire of aid to someone else.

Meditation is key to discpline as well as applying a semi-meditative state in every situation.

So disciplined that if I were to smash your car windshield with a brick you would forgive me without any emotion to it at all and I shall forgive myself.

[edit on 18-10-2009 by Psychonaughty]

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   
It's sad the elites are hiding this information from us.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by starwarsisreal
This metohd explains why Jesus made alot of so called healing miracles right?

It could well do, but let us not confuse fiction with fact. The fact is, if your genes make you a certain way, theres not a whole lotta crap you can do about it, but what you can do is a lot better than what you don't do!
You got this all wrong, its about repairing what was good, not fixing the existing fault......Though saying that, If you are determined as hell and have the will of a saint, who knows what is possible!

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Hiding what, this information a been around and easy to find forever, if you know anything about the ancients, Buddhism, or the Gnostic's. The information is not only all over the net, there are hundreds if not thousands of books written on this topic that are available in book stores and libraries. You are only 14 and just beginning to learn, do not listen to others, do your own research, it is the only way you find truth.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Learning to meditate , or calming your inner self, will help you to be receptive to the ideas and concepts discussed here. The more you can remove outside distractions, and stray thoughts, the more focused and effective you will be. Learning the meditative breathing technique pointed out earlier in this thread will help you get to that calm place in your head.

Sometimes it's difficult to find the privacy to do this without having to worry about being interrupted. I find that doing it right before falling asleep is a good time for me.

It is my belief that just imagining something happening (such as energy coursing through my body) is enough to make it begin to happen for real. So at first, just try to do the practice "as if" it were really working, and you might be surprised to find that you got results.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   
This is a really cool Idea, I will try this when my wife gets home..she was saying something about back pain this morning. I can however confirm, that this does not work if you are trying to set something on fire

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by mirager
I really doubt any of this.

You're telling me that people are healing each other all over the world, and CNN or Fox news hasn't heard of it?

And why would they cover it? They get most of their money from big pharma. if the sheeple knew they could heal themselves, it's game over for big pharma.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by The Killah29

Game over for big pharma, you bet and the medical profession in general, we would still need orthopedics in case of broken bones.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   
This is very interesting....I shall try it...I believe....

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Killah29

Originally posted by mirager
I really doubt any of this.

You're telling me that people are healing each other all over the world, and CNN or Fox news hasn't heard of it?

And why would they cover it? They get most of their money from big pharma. if the sheeple knew they could heal themselves, it's game over for big pharma.

This goes WAAAAY back! Why do you think the Book of Thomas was left out of the Bible? [general 'you' there - not anyone specific
]

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by starwarsisreal
And can this method cure near sighted vision? Really I meed this info fast

Near-sighted vision is likely going to take a significant amount of time to change, if it were even possible using energy-based techniques. Believe it if you like and go for it, or check out surgeries, or just go with glasses =)

There are a few reasons for near-sightedness from what I understand, most are due to physical aspects of the eyeball, lens placement, or associated ligaments. Difficult to "heal" in my opinion - never lose faith though! If you feel compelled to try and heal yourself, by all means go for it.

Sight can also change over time, be sure and check into age requirements/recommendations for surgery.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join