It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Instant Healing : Project Truth Unlocked

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Hmm, I was going to say can you use this technique on yourself, and put your hands on areas that are sore or hurt you. (In my case from football)

However, I guess you can just focus all your energy in that area instead of your hands...or would that not be effective?

Oh and great thread OP, I want to test this out on a friend sometime, though they will probably think I lost my mind. I do practice meditation, so this should be a little bit easier for me then it is for others.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Emerald The Paradigm

The method your friend speaks of actually works. I have been doing it since I was about 12yrs old. I still do use it to this day depending on how bad I am hurting and have even used it effectively on others. Sweeping of the hands, breathing and focus are important when using this technique. It really works.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by toast317
Hmm, I was going to say can you use this technique on yourself, and put your hands on areas that are sore or hurt you. (In my case from football)

However, I guess you can just focus all your energy in that area instead of your hands...or would that not be effective?

Oh and great thread OP, I want to test this out on a friend sometime, though they will probably think I lost my mind. I do practice meditation, so this should be a little bit easier for me then it is for others.

Yes you can use this technique on yourself, but it takes practice and focus. You have to allow yourself to see/feel your inner body through your hands and you can then see/feel and channel that energy as a means of healing the injury/soreness , but as i said before, it takes practice. I've done it since i was a kid to this day, so i know it's effective. Your meditation experience should help to make it easier to learn the technique. Just keep practicing.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by starwarsisreal
This method explains why Jesus made alot of so called healing miracles right?

Once more an answer to starwars and an emphatic (
) nod to Aqua1.

Everything stated w/in this thread has some relevance. That being understood significant points are left to be defined. As well as the Jesus conept which is nothing more than the pure energetic thought-feeling of LOVE ( i.e.: love =truth=healing)

1) Ignorance denies relevance: This is clearly stated throughout various pagan/shamanic/Earth respecting religions. Whether you accept it or not Magickal (yes the formal version, intentionally) intentions create physical manifestations.

2) We all have the properties for healing w/in each and everyone of us.

3) If you are phishing, starwars (as your name may suggest) p*^% the F@!* off!!!!!!!!!(Inference necessary Though it may be negative and attacking on some level your queries have been irrelevant @ best. Either come up with some original inquiry or politely B)gg3! off. Much love to you friend although your queries perturb me yet.

4) If in all good faith you aren't seeking insight from the inner sanctum I suggest that you consult any shamanic manual you may find in any local library or question your local Yogic Practitioner as he may guide you in the ways of proper breathing. Be it prahnic or prahnayamic breath, those are your options. If those are out of reach you have no further purpose in this forum. Please leave peaceably.

5) Again, feel is most important. If you can't feel it, YOU HAVE NO PLACE IN IT! I refrain, if YOU can't feel it, YOU HAVE NO PLACE IN IT!

6)Once more; breath, relaxation, and intention are most important(RELAXATION 1st). If you remain tense & you are unable to relax or if you are unable to relax and you remain unintentional, your thoughts thoughts will be scattered undoubtedly.

7) Breath must come from the navel, (the core of the Energetic Body), and flow throughout the entire physical/energetic form. If blockages are felt they must be noted and addressed as soon as is appropriate.

To do so look for a dark or blurred mass and deal with it in the appropriate manner that your spirit guides(spirit tells you or spirit guides tell you) you to do so (BTW - only you have the answers to any of the questions you've asked thus far.)

8)If you do not feel ready DO NOT, I REPEAT, DO NOT PROCEED BY ANY MEANS!!!

9) Finally, and most importantly, believe with every fiber of your being that you are pure energy and have the full potential for any work you are willing to commit yourself to. If you are unable to commit to that mantra then you have an obligation to yourself and your clients to remove yourself from any and all works you are about to pursue.

Again I implore any person be it human or otherwise reading this thread to heed these following statements.

"DISCLAIMER FOLLOWS! IF YOU'VE READ THIS FAR, HEED THESE WORDS FOR THE ENERGETIC SAFETY OF YOURSELF AND THOSE YOU CARE FOR. PLEASE
"

If you feel uncapable or haven't the necessary spiritual and physical tools to attempt these types of personal healing and interpersonal healing methods, DO NOT ATTEMPT THEM. I REPEAT, DO NOT ATTEMPT THEM!!!

Breathe, relax, follow spirit, all is well.

Love to all,

Future Wolf :roll

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Billions and billions of dollars spent on medications and therapies that to a large part only take us away from consciousness, and bury us deaper into the mud.

It doesn't necessarily mean that doctors are useless, but we are being led to believe that doctors and medication are our sole key to health. It simply isn't true.

I do like this kind of spiritual/energy healing approach. It is a hint as to the true power that lies within us all. It is ours to grab and use. I've gotten to where I can do things like make my hiccups go away, make my pain go away, etc., so I know the power to heal exists within us all.

I starred the OP.

Troy

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Well I laid down next to my dog and put one hand on her head. I closed my eyes and just imagined energy coming up through my feet, to my head, then out my hands. Put her to sleep in about two minutes. lol

[edit on 18-10-2009 by doped00]

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Thanks man, Ill be sure to check this out.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Emerald The Paradigm

Another vital step, and one that is harder to do than to say, is to let go of the expected outcome. By pushing your will into the session, you can inadvertently keep the energy from doing what it needs to do, going where it needs to go. If you run the energy and have faith that it will do what is needed and go where needed, amazing things can happen. For some people it is the same as the prayer, “Thy will be done.” Others suggest it with the phrase, “Magic/energy/love, do what you will.”

Fascinating post, Emerald. I can't wait to practice this. I have one question, however, about the point you make in the quote above. You say to let go of the expected outcome, and not to push one's will into the session. I am having a hard time understanding the fine difference between concentrating on imagining the healing occurring, but still trying to let go of the expected outcome. In my mind these two things are so similar I don't know the difference.

If I understand Quantum Touch correctly, it seems like you'd have to be thinking hard about what you want to happen, picturing the damaged/diseased parts being restored to health. How can you do this and still let go of the expected outcome?

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   
All i can say is that this is legit. I looked on the Alberta health page and quantum touch practitioners are registered. This is interesting. Not like it will save the world but its a start. I will defiantly try these five steps next time i or someone close to me feels pain. Maybe use the steps daily to prevent pain.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Komodo
I quickly jumped a bit in my seat and grabbed her hands and removed them and my jeans were as if a hot iron was sitting on the knee portion of it directly where she lightly placed her hands..

This is a similar affect from REIKI healing sessions: hot hands/hot body.

I've taken a Quantum Touch seminar, and since then have also become a Reiki 3 "Master".

There is really only one major "healing energy" force you tap into in the universe. The results, good or not, mostly rest on the givers intent, and sometimes, the receivers belief.

I will say one thing about Reiki, though, that to me makes it a more powerful "spiritual" discipline, in that you actually get a "Reiki Spirit Guide" after you get your first atunement.

There are some people, though, who have great healing abilities because they have them as part of their soul contracts ("healing Souls").

However, the closer we get to 2012, the better people in general should get in using any healing modality.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   
I included link because it goes in more detail, and tells you how my friend learned his techniques, etc. Also, if you want to see some "video proof", then go to the link quantumtouch.com because they have some.

Everyone can heal anyone, including themselves, we all have the power within us.

It is not actually "us", humans, healing each other, but the universal energy that exists everywhere. This is why they say you have to "believe" and it will work, but that term is very vague, so let me put it this way. When you are healing someone, focus on your breathing, and think about some good events that you've had in your life. The energy takes care
of the healing. You DON'T do anything accept focus on your breathing, and think of good thoughts (LOVE is the Answer).

Yes, you can heal your near sighted vision, cancer, broken bones, etc.

Let me describe the event that takes place:

In order for a "Miracle" to happen, two things need to be in place:

1)The participation of one or two people (If you are the sick one, then it's good to have someone who's open minded heal you)

2)Not judging the process that is taking place, just let it do what it needs to do, you don't do anything, the universal energy takes care of it.

Why isn't this in the main stream media? Because it conflicts with the current values of society, and removes the attention from going to the doctors elsewhere. In other words, it lessens the Corporations profits.

If you practice the breathing methods daily, then you will build up your energy and attune it to the right frequency, which also helps you accelerate the process of manifesting your desires.

Everything gets better with practice.

Can you heal someone the first time you do this? Yes. Remember you are not doing anything, the intelligence of the universe is taking care of it, you are just there as a participant to have the "Miracle" happen.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Sorry for all the questions, but I was wondering if you can "over-do" it. Like I really look forward to practicing this and get it real good, but is there only so much my body can handle this or is it safe to practice as much as one wants?

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Wow how ironic

Today I was loading 80# bags of mortor in a wheelbarrow and moving it across my yard. Well like an idiot, at one point I decided to back up with it, well I backed into a pile of bricks and had the weight of two bags pin my lower leg/ankle against the blocks. It hurt very badly, Im a grown man and it made me cry.

Here's where I get on topic

As I fealt the pain I kept saying to myself for some reason meditate, meditate, meditate. I really don't know why, I do meditate but for the life of me I didnt understand why I was thinking of that, I should have been thinking about whether or not I broke my leg or not, but I didnt, I started feeling like I was in meditation, and I could feel the energy pulsing through me, tingling, strong, So I concentrated on my ankle, I could feel it going down my leg to my ankle... ???

This was this afternoon, my leg barely hurts anymore. A little stiffness but the pain is gone. All this evening I've been thinking about those moments wondering what it was all about. I kid you not, the energy was crazy, It almost made me shiver

Then I sign onto ATS and see this thread, and it all came to me, Did I ininvertanly heal myself...? Maybe I dont know. But man the hair stood up on the back of my neck when I read this thread

Heres a question...Do you guys/gals think that the best time to heal yourself would be at the time you injure yourself. Do you get my question? I mean It seems as though you have a lot of energy pulsing at that time, and if you could concentrate enough to channel it with intent to the injury it may help? I know I know, its hard to explain but I just remember thinking send energy to your leg now!!

Really odd, but thanks you guys, maybe I learned something new today

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyR

Doesn't sound strange to me, since you are used to meditating you were 90% there and the healing process naturally took over, this is one of the reasons meditation is so beneficial.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Aquarius1

Thank you for the kind words
I didnt even think of it that way. But youre right, it was almost like it was instinct. hmmmm

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyR

I've read a similar story of a man who ripped open his toe very badly, and he said he did not react as he normally would, but just held his toe in his hand and felt strong energy being drawn over it, and when he let go it was already healed.

This is a wonderful thread, and wonderful experiences I'm reading. It's not new to me but it's always exciting. The world is an amazing place.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

That's very interesting bsbray, and youre right it is amazing isn't it.
If you pay attention.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   
does anyone know of a good youtube link for this subject?
ive been very iterested on Qigong healing and have yet to find any
decent instructional help.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Emerald The Paradigm can you message me, id like to speak with you in detail about this post. im very interested and have many questions.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 11:56 PM
link   

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join