It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Instant Healing : Project Truth Unlocked

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Melyanna Tengwesta
reply to post by Emerald The Paradigm

Great thread!! S& F

There's one thing in the whole description that I miss though.

I'm an Energy worker myself and the ONE thing that is most important is that the person who 'heals', the one whom does the techniques, has to be in total Energetic balance!!

For if someone who tries to heal other people is NOT in total energetic balance him- or herself, it's best not to try and heal others.

How come? EVERYTHING is Energy, everything around us, IN us and even our human manifestation IS but pure Energy. And energy can be disturbed, disrupted in its flow.

Energy Healers do work with Universal Energy, it's simple, they are but a window that opens to let the Cosmic Energy flow.

However IF a person is not in balance, either physically or mentally, the disruptions in the Energy flow can be given to the one that needs healing.
Even a fragment of imbalanced energy can lead to complications in the Energy flow of another person.

YES, this method IS simple and Universal Energy is, like Zero point energy, for free. That's nice!

But NOT every person is capable enough to do an Energy Healing on/for another person.

I never ask(ed) money for a healing, I do it for free and I know of others who do that for free to, so this is not the rewason I write this here.

Make sure You are BALANCED yourself and then go help others!!

[edit on 10/19/2009 by Melyanna Tengwesta]

Could you tell me more? Such as balance between what and how does one know if he/she is balanced? How to achieve a balanced state? Thanks.

Great thread! Thanks for the tips OP, I'm going to try it when/if I get injuries.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Emerald The Paradigm

I read steps one to five out loud to my wife and asked her what she thought.

She responded....."You forgot step six"....to which I responded, "Huh?"

She continued, "step six is: get your head examined!"

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   
I used to roadie for a friends folk band at weekend's a few years back. I knew he practised Reiki (as did the guitarist) and didnt really think much of it as I knew he had paid quite a lot for the courses, all sounded a bit like a snake oil pyramid selling scam.
I only let him try it on me once after I dropped a speaker on my shin (which hurts like hell) and it did make the pain a lot more tolerable and I managed to carry on working.
So now, While not a wholesale believer I do think we all have within us the power to heal to a certain degree.
I know George my folky friend does a lot of healing for people and they all say it helps. But I have yet to hear of him or anyone else curing anything like cancer, MS or a broken neck.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by menguard

Well, that is awesome that the cat was ok.

I had a person once instruct me how to put energy at my fingertips. This person explained it as directing electricity, and yes, my hands do get hot when I concentrate on this.

While I haven't tried to heal anyone while doing this, I have noticed that I am lucky at slot machines when I concentrate on this.

Perhaps I should be putting this technique to better use.

I think I will try it on my guy, next time he says he has a headache!

edit for typo

[edit on 19-10-2009 by Blanca Rose]

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Salamandrax

If it is possible to cure one thing through energy manipulation, it is possible to cure all things through energy manipulation.

The factor is power. Meaning, how much power do you wield?
Last night my wife fell asleep before my children fell asleep and I wasn't able to work on her shoulder. But I plan on doing so tonight.

Once again, I will report the results.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

Yes, the results would be a very interesting addition to the thread.

All this makes me wonder, though, if we can concentrate on putting this energy to our fingertips, why can't we put that energy further.

I think we should take it a step further and concentrate on one individual who needs help from a distance.

We could group it, and set up a time to try it out.

This reminds me of the power of prayer. People supposedly have been healed by prayer groups.

Perhaps putting energy to our hands, to use as healing is only the beginning.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Is it really one person healing another with their energy or could it be the placebo effect. You think you are taking a medicine to get better so your mind tells your body to feel better.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacecase7717
Is it really one person healing another with their energy or could it be the placebo effect. You think you are taking a medicine to get better so your mind tells your body to feel better.

It is the channeling of infinite intelligene.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Blanca Rose

Alright, I just completed my second attempt at this technique.
My wife has lingering shoulder and back pain from a car wreck suffered a number of years back. The results were promising.
Although I must admit it took me a good few minutes to get even the breathing down.
This is difficult to perform on a person other than yourself.

Your ego has to go out the window.

I was thinking to myself initially "Can she feel the energy I'm directing" and that was screwing up my technique.

I had to stop a few times and regather myself in order to follow the technique.

However, once I was able to do so, I was generating a tremendous amount of heat through my PALMS, not my fingertips.

As I had stated yesterday, the heat being generated appears to come through the area not in contact with the body. In fact, it radiates through the palms into the other person's body.

Although my palms were never touching her, she reported feeling as if she had a warming blanket on her shoulder.

I told her that I intended to report my results here and she says: "I could feel a significant amount of heat on my shoulder and I am confident that this method could produce results with practice."

Now, I know that that sounds like some sort of commercial plug. But I assure you it is not. Some folks who "know" me around here know how I lean and that I do not accept people hoaxing things or selling things on this website. In fact, I went so far once upon a time to refuse to talk to someone for linking an e-book, they had written, on this website... for which they charged nothing. (foolish in retrospect, but what can I say, I am a man or integrity. I do not speak to said person to this day)

Even to this moment I still feel residual heat in my palms.
It is a nice feeling.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Psychonaughty

If its infinite intelligence I guess I am SOL
Maybe I need some channeled into me

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   
So how do we go about getting balanced. What are some exercises and tips? I meditate daily, but should I be meditating a certain way?

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Yes, is there a way to know when practicing to make sure your doing it right? Like I see people are reporting that their palms get very warm, and tingling sensations on their hands.

I just sit, breath to 4 inhaling and breathing out to 4 (using Pranayama breathing) and picture energy rising from my feet to my head, then to my arms and hands.

However, I am not feeling any of the reported signs. When you guys picture the energy rising, what do you picture? Just a bright beam of light rising through you? Sorry for all of the questions, this just seems incredibly useful, and would make myself less dependent on others.

And who knows, maybe be able to help others.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by toast317

I don't really picture anything.
I feel it.
Even when it isn't there, I anticipate feeling the "wave" of energy coming over me.

And sure enough, if I focus on this anticipation, it appears.
Then the heat begins to generate.

I still feel the residual in my palms, by the way. A good 10 minutes afterwards and after rinsing my hands in cold water.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

Right on, sounds kind of difficult..to just try to feel something that you can't really see, but I'm going to give it a shot now, since I'm heading to bed soon, figured it would be good to try it then. I'll return back here in the morning if I got time to report my results. But thanks much for the advice ^^

And again to the OP great find, guess the slogan is true. "If it's not at Abovetopsecret.com, then it probably doesn't matter."

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   
I started to discount this outright, but then I began to recall some of the other related things from other disciplines.

Acupuncture appears to redirect the flow of our inherent scalar energy flow through our bodies. It is this scalar energy that enables our nervous system to react much faster than the nerve to nerve to nerve series of handoffs.

Dr. Robert Becker documents a lot of this, and I believe his work, "The Body Electric" documents many of his discoveries.

And then I've seen nurses do this. I thought it was BS, but apparently has a lot of merit.

Good information.

It may not make me run a 4.2 second 40-meter sprint, but it's very interesting.

Scalar, ZPE, and quantum are related more than you could know.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by dooper

Nothing short of nano-technology would help you run a 4.2!

But on the accupuncture aspect, there is little doubting this phenomenon.
Ummm... I'm trying to think of the video of the Qi-Gong master who works as an actupunturist that has circulated these threads from youtube...

The guy who was reportedly able to spark fire with his hands to a newspaper.

Anyhow, it was interesting to say the least. He placed needles into a man's temples and rubbed his fingers on the needles and you could literally see the guy *popping* with his energy. Looked like the guy was having a seizure. If I can find the video, I'll post it. Until then, I'm sure others know the video. Right now it is escaping me.

PS - Found it.

[edit on 19-10-2009 by JayinAR]

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Will this work for my ruptured ACL that I have been walking around with for over 10 years?

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Roid_Rage27

I don't see why it wouldn't.
But something like a torn ACL would require a very powerful doctor, I imagine.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by doped00
So how do we go about getting balanced. What are some exercises and tips? I meditate daily, but should I be meditating a certain way?

doped00,

What I found that works for me to get balanced.....

On the in breath, pull in all the, healing, love, abundance and 'balance,' through your feet from Mother Earth. Don't be afraid to take all of it, that is what she is here for, to sustain us, no matter how hard you try you can never get it all..

Hold...Feel that unconditional love and contentment vibrate through your entire being...

On the out breath, send those pure loving vibrations of peace and harmony out through the top of your head (or out through your heart) into the ether, or the information field, knowing that you have just touched all with those same feelings....

That is how I get balanced.

PEACE and LOVE...

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Reiki healing, hands on healing and prayer healing have been around and in use for eons. There are many other natural healing techniques that also negate the need for doctors visits. Doctors still haven't clicked on that it is the mind which creates all dis-ease, all they want to do is treat the symptoms by throwing prescription chemicals (medicines) at them, all the while knowing that the symptoms may abate for a while, but because the cause of the illness or dis-ease has not been treated the symptoms will inevitably return, sometimes with a vengence.

Clear and precise instructions to your own subconscious mind will also heal you instantly when in a meditative state so your conscious mind can not filter anything it finds unbelievable. Clearly instruct your subconscious mind to return your physical form to the Divine blueprint of health you were born with, and believe that it will occur.

Affirmations introduced to a persons subconscious bypassing the conscious mind whilst the person is in a relaxed state, either through meditation or during a Reiki channelling session, are also extremely beneficial and healing. A lot of past-pain from childhood and pain from unforgiveness can be released and removed from a person's physical body and electromagnetic field by using Reiki channelling, affirmations, and crystals placed on different energy meridians or power centres throughout the body's energy field.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join