It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Instant Healing : Project Truth Unlocked

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by starwarsisreal
I don't get some parts though, how do you get energy? I mean what do I move?

First off S&F for you Emerald. I'm very pleased to see info like this on here instead of some of the other jibber jabber being posted of late. Many thanks !

To answer your question starwarsisreal, if you're trying to get, or raise energy as Emerald put it, its all in the breath. As long as you remain relaxed yet focused on the intention of what you're trying to accomplish, you should get the results you're trying for. Even though they may be subtle at first practice does make perfect.

Easiest way I can explain is that we are all energetically connected. All you're doing is borrowing some of that universal energy for healing. Keeping that tought-feel in mind, take a long, slow, deep breath to the count of 4 as per the steps and release to the same count. All very fluid and relaxed and pay close attention to where you feel the energy coming into. The only real movement(of air/energy), apart from wherever you're hand placement may be, should be from just behind your belly button to the top of your head.

Hope that helps.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
You know for me the coolest thing about this thread is not so much the great OP but the fact that 80 per cent of the respondents are open to this. It shows how far we've come. Even two years ago a thread like this would've got ripped to shreds.

I believe we all have the capacity to heal...

I have experienced distance healing over many miles myself, I know this stuff works...

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by futurewolfaqua

My plan is to heal myself, I have near sighted vision and maybe try pulling it of to my friends

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I don't know if this has been suggested, but why don't some of you prove this by videotaping it and posting it?

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   
well. Had a second look onto that site....

Selling by Giving Free Practice Building Kit

Some of the tastes of exceptional value you can receive from this package include:

"Understand the gift you provide your clients by fully charging them for what your services are worth. "

Selling by giving ???

Sure too sceptik. Let's raise an army of quantumtouch "instructors" and heal the world. Scientist, be carefull !

[edit on 18-10-2009 by piett]

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by HiAliens
You know for me the coolest thing about this thread is not so much the I believe we all have the capacity to heal...

I have experienced distance healing over many miles myself, I know this stuff works...

Absolutely it works from a distance, it's called non locality which is proven by experiments done in Quantum Physics. There is a book called Amazing Secrets of Psychic Healing by Benjamin O. Bibb and Joseph J. Weed that was written in the seventies on this very topic, call it what you will but it describes in this book healing techniques from a distance.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   
The power of the mind is incredible.
I just tried the steps outlined and placed my hands over my own chest. Interrupted a couple of times so I stopped what I was doing. Anyhow, before being interrupted, I was generating some pretty intense heat around my palms, as my fingertips were the only part of my hands touching my chest. The space that was open between my hands and chest felt like a ball of heat.

Of course, I didn't need to practice this to know this stuff works. Our minds are literally infinately powerful, as they are connected, through the subconscious, to the eternal all.

Even as I type now, my palms have taken the opposite feel and they feel particularly cool and a bit clammy even.

I'll keep this in mind. In fact, a little later on, I will practice this technique on my wife's shoulder. She was in a car wreck a few years back and has lingering shoulder tensing issues. I'll report the results.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I will share a personal experience, I think it was in the late seventies, early eighties that I put some broken glass in a trash container and later forgot about the glass and pushed down to make more room and my thumb went into a piece of glass almost to the bone... I cleaned and bandaged it and then did a healing with other my hand, the next day not only was it healed but there was no scar, couldn't find exactly where the cut was.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Emerald The Paradigm

Dude I am totally amazed, you are getting more flags for for jesus' healing than jesus is good for you.

I am curious my friend, why on earth did you and your friend not go to the nearest pediatric or military hospital to help some people and get some video etc before posting ?

You'd better teach other people a bit quick before TPTB shut that website down,.After all dude it would be pointless spending millions of tax payers dollar on medical aid for the people we maim in illegal wars only for the victims to magic each others limbs back on.

Q Why do astrologers walk strangely ?

A Crystal balls

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Aquarius1

Absolutely it works from a distance, it's called non locality which is proven by experiments done in Quantum Physics.

Can you do it ? Or anyone else here ?
If so, how's about an online experiment right here on ATS ?
I'll volunteer as a guinea pig I'd be the first to admit if it worked and my ailment cleared up.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Interesting thread. My wife has always been helpful with my aches and pains. I've always told her that she has a "healing touch". I've also received pain relief from chiropractic methods. I could see where this "Instant Healing" has merit. In the least it must help people relax and with many injuries the lasting pain can come from the loss of flexibility as well as a forgotten ability to relax.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by romanmel
reply to post by Emerald The Paradigm

Does it work for the ULTIMATE HEALING...Raising the dead? Now there is somthing that would get people's attention. I'm not making fun of your post. If you can really heal, that's great.

I've been a healer all my life. There are many, many names for healing. I'm technically a "Reiki Master" but I use many forms of Ch'i Kung/Energy work.

Although bringing someone back from the dead would, in my opinion, be possible there's just not that often Karma would have a necessity for that. I have seriously considered working with coma victims however, to locate their soul/consciousness and offer guidance back. I do channeling and various sorts of work that allow me to hone in on the source of someone's consciousness that would allow this in some cases.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by moocowman

I'll volunteer as a guinea pig I'd be the first to admit if it worked and my ailment cleared up.

Sounds like a great idea, but I don't heal others with exception of people I know from time to time, you should try some of the techniques posted here on yourself, you do not need someone else to do it for you..just a note, you do not need others to prove this, you can do it yourself.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Hi!

My sister works with a group that is called Reconnective Therapy (RCT). They do energy healing, and can do it remotely.

I got hit in the throat, and the dr. said would have to do a surgical procedure. After RCT, went back, and the Dr. said was all good, and didn't understand how my injury had healed

If U R interested, look them up on the internet.

cliff
Nairobi

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Folks I think this explains how Jesus got his miracles through this type of healing

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   
And I still don't get the whole thing what do I do sit down and relax and breathe?

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aquarius1

Sounds like a great idea, but I don't heal others with exception of people I know from time to time, you should try some of the techniques posted here on yourself, you do not need someone else to do it for you..just a note, you do not need others to prove this, you can do it yourself.

Well Notreallyalive claims to be a Reikimaster whatever that is so lets ask him/her to heal me at a distance or is this healing at a distance all BS?

What better place then ATS can there be for setting up this experiment c'mon healers lets do it.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Absolutely it works from a distance, it's called non locality which is proven by experiments done in Quantum Physics.

I do distance healing. It's far more common than people think - we've just all learned to shut up about it lol (the whole Salem witch-burning incident and such, flaming by Christians, etc.)

[Story is a little long here...]

A little story as to why most people dn't believe in what can happen. (This is concerning my own MOTHER mind you! Who has seen me be psychic and weird my whole life.)

My mom developed Fibromyalgia, I so far "non-curable disease." She was in a lot of pain. I "see" pain, auras, and various other body energies in my mind's eye. I asked while visiting if she wanted to be healed from the disease, I specifically said, say it back in a full sentence to me, if you do. (eg. I want to be healed from Fibromyalgia). She said it. I asked her if she minded if I tried to heal her. She said it was fine.

The next week, I sat down to meditate feeling as though I could heal her. We live two states apart by the way. I focused on the painful pathways in her body and proceeded to clean them out, replace the red/pain energy with gold, and various other actions. I never said a word.

A few months went by and it was never mentioned but she seemed better.

After about a year, she was totally fine and I asked her about her Fibromyalgia. She said it had gone away! I said "that's great" and never mentioned anything.

A week or so after, she asked me if I had healed her. I said I had done some things, and her wishing to be healed had much to do with it. She proceeded to explain how her doctor had given her extra Vitamin E or some lame thing, and that was probably what healed her.

THAT is why people don't talk about healing. It's a thankless job because it exists in a world that other people don't believe in, can't sense, and don't understand.

[edit on 18-10-2009 by notreallyalive]

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by atpcliff
Hi!

My sister works with a group that is called Reconnective Therapy (RCT). They do energy healing, and can do it remotely.

I got hit in the throat, and the dr. said would have to do a surgical procedure. After RCT, went back, and the Dr. said was all good, and didn't understand how my injury had healed

If U R interested, look them up on the internet.

cliff
Nairobi

Hey dude get your sister to U2U me and we can all have a chat about this and get our ailments healed.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by notreallyalive

I do distance healing

Well that's good news for me then, when would you like to start healing me and should we conduct this experiment in a set period of time ?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join