It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA To Bomb The Moon Friday

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   
SassyCat, I love you. I laughed so hard when i read your 'Things I Learned' post that I nearly wet myself. I laborously plowed through 12 pages of information and it touched on everything that ATS is. There is always a thread to be found that will embody the spirit of ATS and this is it. There was fear, excitement, idiocy, intelligence, insight, hard-headedness, humor, America-bashing, America-defense, personal slurs and slanders, and gratitutde for those of you who keep this place rolling.

As no one has done so, I recommend you all download GoogleEarth and switch it to the Moon function. You'll learn plenty of great stuff. Like the Indian Chandrayaanalaradnachar...Charandrlayaaaaaa... like the Indian probe launched it's own impactor and actually be able to see the result. Right. beside. the target point.

Feature Type: Crater, craters, a circular depression.
Named for: Cabeo, Niccolo; Italian astronomer (1586-1650).
Size: 98.0 km / 60.9 mi

Give it a look, it's awesome! Thanks again Sassy! ANd a big

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by L.HAMILTON

WTF, bombing the moon to find water. That has got to be the biggest pile of liquidy dog poop I have ever heard of.

They wont say the real reason because they are cowards!!!!!!!
lol

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Water on the moon is kind of a big thing, for those of you who think everything is a conspiracy. They've been planning to induce a major impact since discovering said water; its not like this "bombing" just came out of nowhere. Since the discovery of extraterrestrial water is more evidence of extraterrestrial life and a fundamental stepping stone on the path to lunar colonization, I'd think people hereabouts would be generally happy, not suspicious.
Then again, who knows? Maybe the government lies about everything as a general rule, and not just when they stand something to gain. Bastards. :p

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by bubbapug1985
reply to post by L.HAMILTON

WTF, bombing the moon to find water. That has got to be the biggest pile of liquidy dog poop I have ever heard of.

They wont say the real reason because they are cowards!!!!!!!
lol

Right on !! Dey Muhst keel Bambizz!!!!

Ohh yeah!!

Get that damn beast!!

*insanity has set in... and I apopypollygise to all and sundry*

*Daffy duck woo woo woo woo noises*

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Speaking of the Duck - ironically. this encapsulates the tenacity of the moon-folk here in my mind.. Oh hoot !!

(I was sure I edited my ^^ post.. what an odd things.. ne'er the less.. Time for jalapinos and bacon rice!

Edertz typos!

[edit on 8/10/2009 by Ha`la`tha]

Hahah if only, thats all folks...

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Ha`la`tha

Shsufferin' shschoccotash!
As I was sayin' buster, this planet ain't big enough for the two of us so... OFF YA GO!

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

Shsufferin' shschoccotash!
As I was sayin' buster, this planet ain't big enough for the two of us so... OFF YA GO!

Earth? EARTH! I'm going to blow it up - It obstructs my view of Venus !!

Oh back to the drawing board then...

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Do we have to wait till Friday for the Kaboom?

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

If there is no earth shatterng moon caused kaboom on Friday, it will make me angry - very angry indeed!!

oO

I will need my illudium q-36 explosive space modulator at the ready.

Oo

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 03:07 AM
link   
You know, my wife was reading the 'Earth Shattering Kaboom' thing over my shoulder. I had to explain to her who Marvin the Martian was. She freaks easily.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 03:09 AM
link   
dudes are nuck and futs lol

might as well hurl a big wad of trash up there after that

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arrowmancer
You know, my wife was reading the 'Earth Shattering Kaboom' thing over my shoulder. I had to explain to her who Marvin the Martian was. She freaks easily.

)

You have a great lady with you I rekon

Bless her..
)

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 03:16 AM
link   
She is properly domesticated. Came from a wealthy family. Scared of everything. Told her dad and I were gonna stargaze on Friday and watch NASA bomb the moon. Her response:

"What."
"NASA... they have a missile... they're going to hit the moon. Just a kinetic warhead, nothing explosive."
"Why the hell does NASA have a missile?"

She constantly provides moments like this for me.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Arrowmancer

Hahaha Ohhh I can see the fun in that - Id be cheeky also.

But the best part is understanding, which I rekon you have with her. Least I hope so, oO

If you have a missus who can read over your shoulder while your on ATS and not get cranky at you for being a lunatic - you've got someone special mate..

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 03:48 AM
link   
I agree. She's special, all right. We met at 18. Married 2 years later. 10 years after we're still putting up with each other.. She still puts up with the tinfoil hat, the Changing of the Locks, and is properly instructed on the contents, usage, and location of our bug-out-bags. She believes there should be a 'Conspiracy of the Wives' in which they will secretly inject reality into our minds.

She makes fun. Relentlessly. But she also makes sure our tanks are always full and we have 'x' amount of emergency cash on hand at all times.

She wants you to know that the Man in the Moon will NOT be pleased on Saturday night.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Is this the way to "come in peace"?

Have we become so irreverent we knock knock on Heaven's door with a battering ram?

:shk:

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arrowmancer
I agree. She's special, all right. We met at 18. Married 2 years later. 10 years after we're still putting up with each other.. She still puts up with the tinfoil hat, the Changing of the Locks, and is properly instructed on the contents, usage, and location of our bug-out-bags. She believes there should be a 'Conspiracy of the Wives' in which they will secretly inject reality into our minds.

She makes fun. Relentlessly. But she also makes sure our tanks are always full and we have 'x' amount of emergency cash on hand at all times.

She wants you to know that the Man in the Moon will NOT be pleased on Saturday night.

Ahh it will ALL BE OK!!!!

the man in the moon has been there a long time, seena lot worse, and WE are not his enemy.

She has nothing to worry about mate.

You wait and see, god if there was a way to get the old man to talk, I wish I could...

This is a NONEVENT.

(edit my conflictable term there)

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 07:40 AM
link   
It seems that Nasa may not build a Base on the moon from what I have read. The 2020 date for the moon base may be canceled in favor focusing more on Mars.
I agree that impacting the moon to find out how much water is there seems senseless, if they are not planning on putting a base there any time soon in the future.
Many of you think Nasa has another agenda. Maybe you are right. I can think of a couple of things it could be but with my extremely very limited knowledge..it goes right into the Sci-fi category with alien technology included. So would be useless as a scientific explanation.
I will say this... if an astronaut says that you can't believe everything that Nasa and our government tells us, then there you go. Many of you are on the right track. And ..yes..I have said this before on here. An astronaut I knew all my life and I am sure he would not have said that if it were not true. Unfortunately, that is all he would say, no secrets revealed.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 08:08 AM
link   
why are they diong this .. whats to gain

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Matyas
Is this the way to "come in peace"?

Have we become so irreverent we knock knock on Heaven's door with a battering ram?

:shk:

Come in peace? There is no one there to receive the welcome!

I see again there are people asking the same question, over and over, reacting out of outrage because of the word "bomb" and yet they haven't bothered to understand that it isn't a bomb!

The only possible way to think this is a bomb is because you, and by that i mean anyone posting here that thinks it is a bomb, haven't read even the last 2 pages of this thread. This website is supposed to be about denying ignorance and yet people are willingly walking away from the bright light of knowledge.

Members have posted all of the details people require to understand what is going to happen and yet they refuse to read those posts, this to me above all is just rude.

[edit on 8-10-2009 by ImaginaryReality1984]

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join