It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA To Bomb The Moon Friday

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by murfdog
Has anyone considered the thought that there may already be a secret base located on the moon and the rocket is being sent up there to destroy it for some unknown reason?
The idea was being discussed on the radio yesterday morning. Cant remember the guys name but I’m sure some one on hear knows who I’m talking about. They were saying that the Indian probe discovered a thin atmosphere of oxygen on the moon that could only be from leaky air locks from a secret moon base.

Yeah and aliens live in New York and Tokyo!!

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   
This whole episode makes me sick. I am not going to watch it. You may indulge yourselves, but I have gone on record in opposition. My concerns for Earth are universal, in that they apply to the rest of our system. No one seems to really care, not in the scientific-corporate/military-industrial complex at least, if there are repercussions. We'll just leave it for the future to fix, right?

And yes, even if I am the last person on Earth to "come in peace", I will maintain my position, and by this I will make cause for the future.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ImaginaryReality1984

My kids really liked that video. You have done good in the world.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I'm gonna blow up NASA.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   
And you relaize if this were the case they wouldnt have to make it public to begin with right? Jeez people PLEASE!!!!!!!! Think!!!!!

Originally posted by murfdog
Has anyone considered the thought that there may already be a secret base located on the moon and the rocket is being sent up there to destroy it for some unknown reason?
The idea was being discussed on the radio yesterday morning. Cant remember the guys name but I’m sure some one on hear knows who I’m talking about. They were saying that the Indian probe discovered a thin atmosphere of oxygen on the moon that could only be from leaky air locks from a secret moon base.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by spacecowgirl

ssorry love... most of them were informed of this via News.. just today. Most had no bloody idea their leading morons were bombing the moon "to find water". What gets me is this. India foudn water on teh moon already.. Why are they bombing the moon? and this time a REAL answer please.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shrukin89
I'm gonna blow up NASA.
You sir, or ma'am.. need watch what you say in here. You really have no idea of whom, our audience consists.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Want to know the real reason nasa is going to blow up the moon?

check out this thread!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by stanlee

We know that water exists in the top millimeter or two of the the surface. We have no idea how deep it goes or how much there really is. LCROSS will give us a much better idea of how much water there is, specifically in the polar craters which are perpetually shadowed.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   
my question is why are we wasting money (what is the count up to on this expedition to the moon) some million odd dollars?... that the country has borrowed? just to "survey" the moon for water. why are we not using that money to provied clean, drinkable, usable water to the Earth "ETs"?

i mean who cares whats on the moon if the whole world cant benifit from it? it would cost entirely too much money to build a base there when we dont even have our $h1t together here on Earth... we haven't even got a full survey of all of earth's resources to be stable here... space exploration needs to just be put on hold until we as humans can all live and have access to the resource we have here... without government / corporate control, and taxes on those resources and utilities.

and who cares if its a bomb... the moon isnt as small as it appears in the sky, it can handle more than what we're throwing at it... just think of how long its been there, how many other objects that have struck it...

id rather have people feed and clothed and housed here on earth before billions gets spent on some space camp for NASA and other world space programs... we should be pissed at NASA, over thier waste of funds...

nuff said...

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Raider of Truth

maybe there already is a war going on in space. but which side are we on? probly not the 'goodies' i fear, given who runs our countries. isnt that what the bible said anyway? god (a type of alien) cast down satan (another type of alien) onto earth...so our planet is being run by satan? (makes sense) who is still fighting with 'god' (another alien species?)

which would explain why nazis and satanists are running our countries and secret societies, wudnt it?

anyway; thats my creative contribution for the day.

wait lemme see: so the south american indians believe there was a caucasian looking alien race with six fingers here once. they left structures and so on in south america.. so i read from probably unverified sources... (altho some giants sposed to have had six fingers; so did anne bolyn who was considred a 'witch'; so do some tribes of indians in south america; they also have double rows of teeth; another feature of the giant race supposedly). then these aliens left earth. none of this has much back up or i havent done any research yet. except that there definitely was a white race -the viracocha people - living in south america earlier on. white incas were observed by the spanish when they arrived; and the spanish; being white; were mistaken for returning gods (aliens). so that much is probly true. also caucasian mummies with white skin and elongated skulls and red hair have been found in sth america - as well as thoughout the world. marquesas islands; egypt; etcetera....

then maybe earth was taken over by the 'satan' type of alien race ...who could be... snake or reptile people???

at a fairly desperate guess.

who were the aliens who had the elongated skulls tho, that have been found all over the world. ?

[edit on 9-10-2009 by rapunzel222]

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by nvprose1

only 6 more hours!

i wish it was dark here then...

looks like the east coast is the only place in America not able to see this live and in person...

i guess this is the only site for me to see this then?:
www.nasa.gov...

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by stanlee
reply to post by spacecowgirl

ssorry love... most of them were informed of this via News.. just today. Most had no bloody idea their leading morons were bombing the moon "to find water". What gets me is this. India foudn water on teh moon already.. Why are they bombing the moon? and this time a REAL answer please.

they aren't bombing the moon, they are having a rocket hit the moon to see how deep the water is on it.

what the heck do you think they are doing? can't NASA do science for once?

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shrukin89
I'm gonna blow up NASA.

Ha ha ha. thats funny.

nice to see someone with a sense of irony.

er, do you mean it?

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by daggyz

you've seen the 'moon rising' videos right? the whole moon is inhabited with underground dome cities radiating blue electric type like, by the looks of it.

i just wonder, is the moon where the aliens live - i.e. 'home sweet home'; and earth is maybe, their, well, food source planet? if so they arent looking after it very well; its rather polluted.

but if we are part of the food source for them; you could take the approach in independence day; where that scientist starts polluting the planet so hopefully they wont want it anymore....

hmmmm

ps; you know according to many indigenous peoples, there have been many different moons over earth; and this one is relatively recent - couple thousand years ago by some reckonings..? prior to that there was a different one, or two.. this moon was apparantly 'steered' into earth's orbit at some point. i wud venture to say around 10 450 BC or thereabouts, maybe explaining the 'flood' or something.
so the moons are really giant mother ships yeah? cuz phobos and diemos (fear and terror???) might also be hollow, as the def. arent 'normal'.
our moon's probly hollow too - if you look at the science. 'who built the moon' from amazon.com is an interesting book.

maybe the different moons are different groups of aliens fighting over territory (earth).?

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrsdudara
and WHY are we going to do this????

Beat me. The Russian ICBM base Luna Ogon hasn't been in operation since 1993.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   
This has to be the most insane thread that I've read here. Firstly - we are not going to "blow up" the moon, the impactor (no explosives) will hit inside a crater causing its own crater that will only be the size of an Olympic swimming pool.

The moon is sterile and has been struck by countless asteroids for millions of years. I really do not see what the issue is with kicking up a bit of dust to see what its made of. It makes alot more sense than sending people up there when you can do it for less cost and much more safely.

Everybody needs to pull out their paper hyper-ventilation bags and breathe deeply... There's many more pressing matters on your own block to be concerned about.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Speedtek
This has to be the most insane thread that I've read here. Firstly - we are not going to "blow up" the moon, the impactor (no explosives) will hit inside a crater causing its own crater that will only be the size of an Olympic swimming pool.

The moon is sterile and has been struck by countless asteroids for millions of years. I really do not see what the issue is with kicking up a bit of dust to see what its made of. It makes alot more sense than sending people up there when you can do it for less cost and much more safely.

Everybody needs to pull out their paper hyper-ventilation bags and breathe deeply... There's many more pressing matters on your own block to be concerned about.

Well said. I am amazed and baffled that some people here seriously believe there are rivers, forests, and animals living on our moon.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 02:53 AM
link   
So they're doing this to test for water on the moon?

Erm, didn't the Indian probe find that out earlier this year?

Can't these 'space agencies' actually talk to each other and swap information instead of wasting money repeating someones else's work?

Or like everyone else seems to think that there's an ulterior motive to Nasa dropping a probe?

I can just see it now ,
NASA technician 1 " Right, we'll drop this probe on the moon and check for water"

Nasa technician 2 " The indians probe found out there was water there this year, do we really need to waste the resources?"

technician 1 " yeah why not?, we have to be seen to be doing something other than covering up UFO's and airbrushing out moon pics"

technician 2 " uh ok"

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by DataWraith

Just thought I would mention, I am sure you have already noticed this however but I do not know about anyone else.

The media and the Indian government would have you believe the moon has actual water on its surface.

They actually found molecules that could make water, just mentioning because many seem to think that theres actually water on the moon.

Two different things.

If there was a planet with ingredients for life, if they were in a preserved state it would not mean that the planet contained life.

I still do not see the reason to bomb the moon, we have plenty of resources on this planet.

Regardless, its the ministry of truth that speeling the news to everyone so it could mean pretty much anything. Best bet at finding out the truth is to write some ideas on some paper, throw them at a wall and see what sticks. I am sure that is the whole idea behind the news these days, why not make your own?

"Newsflash, NASA has bombed the moon today, thousands of Americans are taking NASA to court after the space agency alledgedly smashed a rocket into their property, one resident said he was shocked when the actual location of the explosion was within his future garden location, his wife furby mcbonkle told us that she had purchased her husbands share of the moon at mcdonalds last year in quite literally the happiest meal ever..."

[edit on 9-10-2009 by XXXN3O]

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join