It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Montana Town Occupied By Private Paramilitary Security Force

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

While i understand where you stand about AJ and Steve putting a bit of exaggerations in this the fact that they are perpetrating a police force is enough proof to me that there is more to this than what meets the eye

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Yes I understand your concern there, thinking the same,
That is why I posted it as eye witness testimony...

However, there are pictures that show the Police Force signs posted in
the window in Harding...

And CBS just posted a story on this!

here:
Breaking News on CBS NEWS

American Police Force Corporation Takes Over Small Town Police Force and Prisoner-Less Jail

HARDIN, Mont. (CBS/AP) This is the strange story of how American Police Force, a little known company which claims to specialize in training military and security forces overseas, has seemingly taken control of a $27 million, never-used jail, and a rural Montana town's nonexistent police force.

After arriving in this tiny city with three Mercedes SUVs marked with the logo of a police department that has never existed, representatives of the obscure California security company said preparations were under way to take over Hardin's jail, which has no prisoners.

www.cbsnews.com...

[edit on 29-9-2009 by burntheships]

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
their website is back up

www.americanpolicegroup.com...

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I am still wondering where the other 30 towns are located and their logistics to strategic ares or have a large militia in the states it kind a gets me wondering.
To move so deep in the U.S. at this one point and how far out will it spread. Who is backing them if they have done contract work for the gooberment are they backing them is this a way to get around Posse Comitatus Act any way I wouldn't like a bunch of hired thugs roaming my town that has no vested stake in it how will they be accountable for their actions if some thing go's wrong are they under a clause that they are not punishable for their actions I'm still just a little uneasy with a hired merc force next to nukes

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Also this just popped up on Alex Jones Website:

Following our earlier report about a paramilitary security force occupying a town in Montana, it has now become clear that the purpose of American Police Force is to boss a state of the art internment camp that some fear will be used to incarcerate American citizens, as reports come in of the private paramilitary unit setting up roadblocks and harassing citizens in Hardin

Alex Jones

A whole string of videos here at this link also

www.prisonplanet.com...

[edit on 29-9-2009 by burntheships]

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
WHAT THE HELL is the "American Police Force?!"

Who authorized it?
Who funds it?
And under what authority does it operate?

I hope these questions are being asked by the locals...

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I can confirm that their logo is indeed a Serbian crest, 4 C's in the middle are Cyrillic "S" and mean: "Only Unity Saves the Serbs".
Why would they use this for their logo is complete mystery to me.

Also i would like to point out that even tho on this site
www.americanpolicegroup.com... their logo is still Serbian crest, the words" Policja" on their uniforms is not Serbian, its maybe Chezh or Slovakian, but 100% not Serbian. Serb word for Police is Policija not Policja.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by SenorChili

Originally posted by drapheus
Its hard to believe local militia aren't raising a stink over this.

At a local level, I wonder who is cashing out on this deal...

SPEAKING OF WHICH... Where the hell is the milita? any word at all?

They are sitting back in their cabins drinking beer and polishing their guns. Seriously where have they been?

We have suffered constitutional violation after constitutional violation and they have already had dozens of reasons for years to march on Washington to oust the regime and hold new elections under a restored democratic representative constitutional republic.

But where are they?

At home doing nothing....

Over the years I have become disgusted with them....

THEY SHOULD BE ALL OVER THIS.. but they aint.... are they...?

Sad but true.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Like deep throat said-"Follow the money". If the funder of this group can be found most of these questions will be answered.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by antonia
Like deep throat said-"Follow the money". If the funder of this group can be found most of these questions will be answered.

the missing 7 trillion dollars bernanke refused to say who got maybe?

or did that go to the black budget space program?

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Apparently the reason for the outage of the APF website was this

Can you believe this?

Job applicants overwhelm American Police Force Web site

The Web site for American Police Force, the California company working on a contract to fill Hardin's empty jail, is temporarily down.

Becky Shay, APF's public relations director, said the Web site, www.americanpolicegroup.com, crashed because it has received more job applications than the server can handle. APF has received at least 2,000 applications, many of which are for jobs at the 464-bed jail in Hardin.billingsgazette.com...

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

If you read the comments that I made, and the excerpted links I gave, I also have many questions, and find this a bit strange, even if the eyewitnesses report end up to be nothing more than rumor.

Notice i also gave an excerpt in which this company wants to buy 5,000-10,000 acres to train military and police officers, which is very strange.

I asked since when is a mercenary private organization training military and police officers in the U.S.?...

Hilton also said he planned a helicopter tour of the region in coming days to look at real estate for a planned tactical military training ground. He said 5,000 to 10,000 acres were needed to complement the training center, a $17 million project.

www.cbsnews.com...

Even if the eyewitnesses reports are just rumors, there are just too many things about this deal, and this company that begs to question the claims that this is only to transfer prisoners from the jails of other states, and how is it possible that a mercenary private company is now allowed to train military personnel, and police officers.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I dont know...I dont think this is for GITMO detainees....

I also just found this article stating that the Jail is for Federal Prisioners

Hardin Jail to house federal prisoners

BILLINGS - Officials say a private jail in Hardin has signed a 10-year contract agreeing to house federal prisoners.
Greg Smith, the head of the town's economic development authority, says the contract with American Private Police Force Organization Incorporated calls for 80 percent of the jobs at the facility to be open to local residents.

The contract says more than 200 medium to minimum security inmates will be housed in the prison by mid-January. The $27 million detention center has sat empty since it was completed in 2007. It has a maximum capacity of 464 prisoners.

www.abcmontana.com...

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by SenorChili

Well if the money leads you to a government source I think you'd have all your questions answered. =/

link   

Yes, I agree with you completely...
Also look up at the article I just posted, it show proof that your thinking is right on the dime.

link   
Clearly this was meant to be known. They can not hide a story in a small town as it will spread like wildfire just like it has.

I keep thinking of RoboCop and the corporate owned police force. Gives me the jitters.

There has got to be more to how this came about than just the prison. How does it go from that to them becoming an empowered Police Force sanctioned by the City Council?

There must be some palm greasing going on here. Otherwise why would a town that never needed a police force suddenly need one and hire a company that seems to not even be a US company.

Montana does not surprise me for their choice for a training center though. It is likely one of the few places in the country they could set up a paramilitary training camp up without problems with the locals.

I would not be surprised to find out the prison boondoggle wiped out the town and they took advantage of an impending bankruptcy to get what they wanted. Perhaps the Mayor has kept this secret. Just guessing of course. I read the bonds sold to build the prison defaulted.

This may be the only way to save their butts and the Mayor and Council had no choice? That would be a perfect opportunity for an outfit like this to get their foot in the door in the US?

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
There must be some palm greasing going on here. Otherwise why would a town that never needed a police force suddenly need one and hire a company that seems to not even be a US company.

Montana does not surprise me for their choice for a training center though. It is likely one of the few places in the country they could set up a paramilitary training camp up without problems with the locals.

I would not be surprised to find out the prison boondoggle wiped out the town and they took advantage of an impending bankruptcy to get what they wanted. Perhaps the Mayor has kept this secret. Just guessing of course. I read the bonds sold to build the prison defaulted.

This may be the only way to save their butts and the Mayor and Council had no choice? That would be a perfect opportunity for an outfit like this to get their foot in the door in the US?

Exactly, the city coucil wants to make this deal because their bonds defaulted in 2008, and they want to bring more revenue to the city.

The information that I have read so far doesn't specify they will train the police, they just say they will train a military unit in a 5,000-10,000 acre facility, but still the name of the company implies a police force, and it is still more strange that a private company would be training military personnel.

[edit on 29-9-2009 by ElectricUniverse]

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

There is a lot of unemployment, and to feed their families many Americans would probably do anything, and everything including working for this company....

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   
OK, I'm going to take a guess here.

First the US Government never heard of them even though they say they have been their best customer.

Then we find out about the contract that did not exist a few hours ago.

I heard the other day on the news there are right now 225 prisoners at Gitmo. A similar number to the number of those expected by January.

I think this is where the Gitmo prisoners are going. Perhaps having the foreign nationals on staff give them a way to handle these prisoners and do a tap dance around some roadblock in the law. If so Obama is probably pretty pissed off this story broke like it did. We will have to wait and see.

The city did attempt to get the Gitmo prisoners there and that is on record. Perhaps this deal was struck long ago and they have hushed it up to keep the local or the State from interfering until it is too late and the Terrorists are already there. Same thing they have done regarding placing nuclear waste in the past. Same trick they pulled on Idaho with the nuclear waste in fact.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   
I have to say I really do fear for you Americans.

You have the constitution being openly trampled on,
Private paramilitary forces taking over whole towns,
Riot Police beating up students, gassing them and posing for photos with them like hunting prizes,
You have a media refusing to comment on it,
A president so detached from reality he probably doesn't know of it,

It just boggles the mind that you, as citizens, allow all of this to happen. You keep supporting the MSM, you keep denying you are now a fascist nation, you keep denying the Police brutality and it just progresses every day.

None of you are seemingly opposing any of this.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, Americans often criticise the UK for things like CCTV coverage and supposedly being the "home" of the NWO and such, but if this were happening anywhere in the UK, we'd know it, we'd be in the streets protesting, we'd be demanding answers from our government, and if it came to it we'd be dragging their asses out of their offices to face the crowds.

Just look at what we did when we found out our elected were spending our money on mote cleaning and duck houses!
And yet you've all seen your elected officials vote rigging ON CAMERA, you've seen your riot police gassing innocent students and raiding halls of residence, you have documented proof that a private company naming itself "American Police Force" has basically taken an entire town, and still the most that comes of any of this is a few words on a forum.

Again, I really feel sorry for you, I guess many of you are scared (and you bloody should be!) but feel unable to do anything about it?

I've said before, start demanding answers from YOUR state officials, it doesn't matter what state this is in, as an American it is still your duty. Start arguing, start writing to the press, start DOING SOMETHING!
You need to start a peaceful movement, and you need to do it last week.

Mark my words, if you fail to act now, America will become the largest fascist dictatorship ever seen on Earth.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join