It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Montana Town Occupied By Private Paramilitary Security Force

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixDemon

I should supply some info, here. My son used to work on a ranch just outside of Great Falls. I used to live in Marin County, California & would fly out to visit whenever I could. What I could not help but notice about the area first-hand are these things:

Outside of Malmstrom, there is very little work in the area. There was 25% unemployment in the late 80's, & now it is infinitely worse. Many of the young men there join the Air Force because it's the only way they can get a job.

Like it or not, the local people have had to tolerate all kinds of things they don't really care for in their midst, such as Elizabeth Clare Prophet's private fortress & followers. They need the money that these cultists spend.

I agree that we all need more information on this. Fortunately, my son has moved to Canada, where he has far greater opportunities- unfortunately, he's no longer there, in Montana, so I can't ask him anything about what's going on. I'm praying that it isn't what I'm suspecting it is- in Hardin & elsewhere; because if it is, it's probably even worse than I imagine. Alex Jones isn't my only source in these matters- I find it very hard to believe half of what he says- but there's lots of info of this type on Rense.com.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

It is inded an eerie thought to think that just maybe they are "sneeking" in right under everyone's noses. Just acting normal... stick a few stickers on the cars.... get control of a prison... just dress the soldiers up in police uniforms... one town at a time.. act normal... until... infestation and then.... well it's only a thought.. not saying I believe that is the case mind you... but maybe someone is writing a screenplay and needs some ideas...

By that time eveyone will be so sick from the vacc.. err the flu so no one will want to fight anyway.. ok cya.. RDDS

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   
www.crushingchris.com...

Guys a cut and paste quote here. They claim their parent company is one "Defense Logistics Services, INC".

According to the California Secretary of State’s office, Defense Logistics Services, Inc. was formed in 2004 but is dissolved.

There is, however, an American Private Police Force Org Inc. that was incorporated March 2, 2009, and is based in Anaheim too. In addition to being the corporation’s agent for service of process, a Mr. Michael Hilton is the self-designated “Captain” of the APF.

This smacks of a front company.

[edit on 29-9-2009 by antonia]

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Kulr8 News - Billings MT

During the press conference APF also refused to release any information
on its funding or organization "The decision is the name of the parent company will not be released.

I understand the economy in Hardin is rotting away. They seem to be sitting on a empty state-of-the-art detention center. However this is no reason to sell out your city to some shady company.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by revdrdrsunshine

That is the way it's done. Once firms like this have enough power they can turn the screws.

I'm curious what local city, state & county cops think of these private police forces - do they embrace them or are these firms going to be union busting lower paid workers like what Walmart is to the local retail stores.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Any clues of other states with paramilitary forces coming in?

Hows California? it seems were the state thats gonna be the toughest to control , i havent heard anything about California

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
According to the APF site they've got headquarters in Cali.. but that could be about as "real" as the one in DC. At any rate, I could see California being another jump off point for some serious martial law material.. and serious revolt..

[edit on 29-9-2009 by d15c0v3ry]

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by d15c0v3ry
According to the APF site they've got headquarters in Cali.. but that could be about as "real" as the one in DC. At any rate, I could see California being another jump off point for some serious martial law material.. and serious revolt..

[edit on 29-9-2009 by d15c0v3ry]

Theyre asking for one helluva fight if they pull this # in California.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I think it's important to find out where this company is getting it's funding from. Something is not right with this and it smacks of a bad intelligence service front.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Let the slight of hand begin.. I think this could turn into something seriously ugly very quickly. By all means S&F, let's stay on top of this one.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I wonder... if the Montana militia were to confront these folks and ask the "officers" where their loyalties lie.. what would be the answer and would it be in a thick accent?
For some wierd reason I think it just might.. heh.. and IF it were (maybe even if it wern't) could'nt the locals simply ask them to leave... (git!) Montana is in what country again?

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by InterconnecteD

An interesting development. Smaller towns tend to have a way of taking care of themselves. So we'll see what develops.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   
OK, you have my attention. This is worrying for sure.

Some graphics here from their site. First is a message that you see scrolling in various locations.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/82a1d5dc00af.jpg[/atsimg]

"Maurice Ravel - American Police Force - "Bolero""

Odd message to have scrolling on the pages and I wonder what it is about?

The company crest -

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/20a456318545.jpg[/atsimg]

The Serbian Crest for comparison -

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/87cc7a95da85.jpg[/atsimg]

Considering Serbia's history and its current economy where the average income is only $4,000 a year, perhaps this is just an attempt at filling a niche and bringing some money into their country that is badly needed. Or not?

Of course the or not could be where better to hide company info than in a country only 3 years old and likely still a good place to hide things without fear of the government which must still be in turmoil.

CIA, NSA? Could be, eh?

Somebody call Glen Beck

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Its hard to believe local militia aren't raising a stink over this.

At a local level, I wonder who is cashing out on this deal...

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by SassyCat
What the... HELL is "American Police Force"????

Is this yet another hoax?

Haha... ok, here's some funny things about this so called police force:

1. That IS a Serbian coat of arms, which is also on the flag.
2. You bombed Serbia, remember?
3. The so called "captain" (?!) Michael had a funny accent on the phone.
4. Apparently, this thread is old news according to google.

Now I've seen everything... hm.... probably not though

APF is very real. Run by some Serbians with mercs all over the world. Big funding from somewhere and well connected to Washington DC. Bigger than Blackwater/Xe.

They sell arms to various countries. They are not "rent-a-cops". They can deploy a battalion of Special Forces Ops anywhere on the planet within 72 hours.

They are hardcore military mercs (though they claim not to be - like Blackwater) and they work for whichever country pays them the most.

For the past five years the country paying them the most has been the United States.

Now, they are setting up a facility in Hardin, Montana. The prison is not for Gitmo detainees or other foreign terror suspects (according to their spokesman and the White House).

The facility also will have nothing to do with a so-called homeless shelter. It is to hold prisoners. Who, they will not say. Their lawyer says "things will become clearer in the future."

This is not good.

[edit on 29-9-2009 by Whatthehell?]

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by drapheus
Its hard to believe local militia aren't raising a stink over this.

At a local level, I wonder who is cashing out on this deal...

SPEAKING OF WHICH... Where the hell is the milita? any word at all?

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Whatthehell?

Where did you get your information?

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by SenorChili

Funny, I just started a thread today asking that very question:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
I would think this would be a good time to have a gathering in Hardin...

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

I have been doing some research and could not find anything that corroborates those rumors.

Sometimes Steve quayle, and Alex Jones go on a rant and use rumors as if they were the truth.

I found this on CBS News.

HARDIN, Mont. (CBS/AP) This is the strange story of how American Police Force, a little known company which claims to specialize in training military and security forces overseas, has seemingly taken control of a $27 million, never-used jail, and a rural Montana town's nonexistent police force.

After arriving in this tiny city with three Mercedes SUVs marked with the logo of a police department that has never existed, representatives of the obscure California security company said preparations were under way to take over Hardins jail, which has no prisoners.

Significant obstacles remain - including a lack of any contracts to acquire prisoners from other jails or other states.
The agreement with American Police Force has been heavily promoted by members of the city's economic development branch, the Two Rivers Authority. Authority Vice President Albert Peterson on Friday repeated his claim to be “100 percent” confident in the company.

The lead public figure for American Police Force, Michael Hilton, said more than 200 employees would be sought for the jail and a proposed military and law enforcement training center.
The bonds used to pay for the jail have been in default since May, 2008.

Hilton also said he planned a helicopter tour of the region in coming days to look at real estate for a planned tactical military training ground. He said 5,000 to 10,000 acres were needed to complement the training center, a $17 million project.
Hilton said the vehicles would be handed over to the city if it forms a police force of its own. The city is now under the jurisdiction of the Big Horn County Sheriffs Office.

www.cbsnews.com...

BTW, also form the article

Little has been revealed to date about American Police Force. The company was incorporated in California in March, soon after Hardins empty jail gained notoriety after city leaders suggested it could be used for the Guantanamo Bay terrorism detainees.

www.cbsnews.com...

Apparently there are no contracts yet to transfer any prisoner from other states, and although the administration of Gov. Brian Schweitzer have opposed bringing prisoners from out of state to Hardin, the city council of Hardin has been fighting the governor, and they even started a lawsuit, which they won, because they say this will bring more jobs to Hardin.

In the two years since the jail was built, city leaders have clashed repeatedly with the administration of Gov. Brian Schweitzer, who opposed efforts to bring in out-of-state prisoners.

After then-Attorney General Mike McGrath issued a 2007 opinion saying prisoners from other states were prohibited, Hardin successfully sued the state.

Despite the city's contention that the state has continued to foil its efforts to find prisoners, Montana Department of Corrections spokesman Bob Anez said his agency is no longer involved. “That's water under the bridge,” Anez said.

On Friday, American Police Force announced its first local hire: a reporter for the Billings Gazette, Becky Shay, who has covered events surrounding the jail since its construction. She will be the company's spokeswoman for $60,000 a year.

www.cbsnews.com...

Several questions pop up. They haven't even secured deals with other states to transfer prisoners, yet the American Police Force company has been making moves as if deals were already done to transfer prisoners from out of state?

Since when is a Serbian private company able to have mercs training future police officers, and military in U.S soil?... Not to mention that this company uses a similar logo to the one used in Serbia, but has a crown on top of the two headed eagle, which is a bit ominous.

I would like to see independent corroboration of the rumors which have been posted by Alex Jones, and Steve Quayle.

I live about 8 hours from Billings, and about 9 hours from Hardin, but I will not be going there to check this out. I can't drive that far with my injury.

If any members live in Harding Montana, or in Billings, which is an hour or so away from Hardin, perhaps they could go there, and find out if these rumors by eyewitneses are true.

[edit on 29-9-2009 by ElectricUniverse]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join