Montana Town Occupied By Private Paramilitary Security Force

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Like Blackwater; They can't be held accountable for their actions.
This looks serious. Need to do some diggin people.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

not saying this is a martial law takerover ... but ... lets just put some thoughts on the table ...

-obama bluntly states a civilian police force is necessary and has signed the law allowing police depts around the nation to be privatize.
-Closed down a street today to hand out H1N1 info
- Becky shay who has been covering the story for years leaves the paper to become spokesperson ... later says the company will not release the Parent Name
- Website states that they are vast in their area of expertise, and says the US is the number customer.... However the US has not contracts/records to indicate this...
-Saw a few articles talking about a surge in H1N1 cases on campuses ... plus the mandatory Vaccination protest ... all on the same day
- Already stated that Gitmo prisoners will not go there but MSM is saying that
is most probably going to be for GITMO detainees ...
-30+ towns will follow (they say) this is just the model
W/e is going on ... with this APF ... i bet it has alot to do w/ swine flu or at least is connected to H1N1 ....

i mean if you wanted to set up massive control for an upcoming H1N1 event where masses had to be vaccinated (which we are hearing alot about) but the Masses are not aware of how they will implement this or "set this up" .. i mean if they came out and said " we are doing all this for H1N1" what kind of reaction would that cause ... millions of questions... "wait what? why do we need all these people for the swine flu?" "is it that bad?" "am i going to die?"

THE TRUTH HURTS

IMHO

this is just the puzzle that i see appearing before us ... i could be very wrong.. hope i am

[edit on 29-9-2009 by InterconnecteD]

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   

I never advocated marrying any of them.

Now, if you want to talk racist and bigoted crap about patriots, let's put the founding fathers into perspective.

Now that that is out of the way....

The solution is still the same. Regardless of who found it out. All the Montana Freemen did was go viral with the commercial redemption solution. Lots of what they did WAS valid, including the printing of commercial paper, which WAS backed by liens, however, the process was flawed because they did not completely understand it and mixed up common law with commercial law.

All I am saying is that the solution is valid.
This is how it works.

There is no money backing anything, only "value".
So, if I claim in a affidavit that you injured me or caused me financial damage, and you throw it into the trash, I then write you a second letter. The first letter is a "Notice of Fault", the second letter a "Notice of Default". When the second letter is ignored, and there is evidence it was mailed and not returned (Notary Presentment) then an officer of the state now has evidence your affidavit of truth was ignored and has gone into default. Approx. 60-90 days later, you have a perfected Lien, now you can get a judgement for that from a court. Once you have that, a creditors sale can take place, or evidences of debt, or "Promissory Notes" could be made, with the lien numbers backing the instruments and noted on UCC forms as a partial assignment. That's what the Montana Freemen were essentially trying to do, but THIS IS THE WAY THE SYSTEM WORKS.
Once you have a corporation in default, you immediately become the new creditor and the debt shifts and ownership shifts. It does not take a court or judge to acknowledge a private involuntary bankruptcy, although taking it through the system is a more solid way to do things and establishes evidence that you were attempting to do things properly and legally.But once they default, and ownership changes then a sale of creditors property can take place, and a listing in the newspaper that there is a claim against the american police force would suffice as prima facie evidence of debt, if you also had that evidence and proof by their failure to return the affidavit of truth.

The Freemen didn't create it, they just discovered it, but mostly it was Roger Elvick, who was teaching them as he was learning it.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by InterconnecteD

This is bizarre to say the least. My first thought is what I posted about Gitmo. I'm betting the plan was to transfer them in a stealth fashion and then once they are there, they will never be moved. Seems like something this Administration would do to me.

That is the same method the government used to move all that nuclear waste to Idaho and once it was there they just talk about moving it but never do. Now nobody even talks about it. I have friends who work there with the waste.

This thing surely smells.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by KSPigpen
W
ATF to Montana: 'You will respect our authoritah!'

No, we won't

LOL, anyways, this is the first I've heard of this, though I don't live right around Billings, about 4 hours away actually in SW Montana. We don't need a new gitmo ruining our nice small towns

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   
MONTANA......the most beautiful place in the union

MONTANA......where are men

MONTANA.......women are few

where the sheep are nervous

bring it on, start it here , end it here

MONTANA.......no fear

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   
May they bring in all their men
May they fill all their positions
May they get the detention facility running perfectly smooth
May the people all surround the facility armed to the teeth
May the people force them all in there
May all the politicians who belong there join them
May the celebration begin!

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by nwodeath

I never advocated marrying any of them.

Now, if you want to talk racist and bigoted crap about patriots, let's put the founding fathers into perspective.

I get what your saying about that legal process but not being an attorney you could be completely wrong, I don't know. I will not however take any advice from people I know to be a bunch of crazed illiterates. Two of the leaders I met are in prison and deserved it.

All I'm saying is a crooked source is a crooked source.

Nice Strawman by the way. A classic definitive one.

I've been recruited by these nuts. I've read all their crap and it is crap. Even more importantly I met a dozen of them. You may as well get your advice on legal matters from people on death row.

If I upset you by not liking those creeps so be it. Like I said my knowledge is first hand, not internet mythology. These people are not Patriots but they do take advantage of Patriots for fun and money. The people at the top know their stuff is lies and nonsense.

Please don't come back at me with the Maritime Law crap either. Or, the fringe on the flag stuff. I've seen all the tapes and read all the info many years ago. They bragged about their crimes to me. I could not get away from them fast enough. When I did not immediately call the Police they assumed I was one of them. They made me want to vomit. One I met was a Deputy Sheriff and I think there are likely many in Sheriffs offices with them.

One of their members tricked a student who worked for me as a gopher to coming to their place and then had a Deputy hold him hostage till I showed up and they ran inside and locked the door and all I saw of the Deputy was his taillights disappearing and he scrambled to get away. A week later they chased a young lady I had sent to deliver a package in a rural area for miles at high speed and she could have been killed. They scared her horribly for no reason. She called the Sheriff and they did nothing. I finally had to threaten the department with action to even get a complaint filed. Finally I got the actual Sheriff on the phone and he arrested them and then let them go a couple of hours later. What they did deserved prison time.

...and you believe them?
These are not Patriots, they are hard core criminals.

If that is a Patriot, the definitions of that word are all wrong.

They do seem to be talented at brainwashing illiterate rural folk. No thinking person would fall for their nonsense.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by huntergatherer

Actually that started as "Wyoming where men are men and sheep are nervous." I have family and have lived and worked all over the Wyoming, Idaho and Montana area's.

Mostly the people are wonderful and I love them. That area does draw some real scumbags though due to the relaxed lifestyle and laws. Of course that is not true anymore of Idaho but Wyoming and Montana are still a little wild west.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Don't throw the baby out with the bathwater

ALL patriot groups in this country trace back to Aryan Nations in the mid-late 80's and the farm crisis

[edit on 29-9-2009 by nwodeath]

[edit on 29-9-2009 by nwodeath]

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I just posted this on a similar thread.

From AP

The company also boasts to have "rapid response units awaiting our orders worldwide" and that it can field a battalion-sized team of special forces soldiers "within 72 hours."

Representatives of American Police Force said the company presently employs at least 16 and as many as 28 people in the United States and 1,600 contractors worldwide.

"APF plays a critical role in helping the U.S. government meet vital homeland security and national defense needs," the company says on its Web site. "Within the last 5 years the United States has been far and away our" number 1 client.

However, an Associated Press search of two comprehensive federal government contractor databases turned up no record of American Police Force.

Representatives of security trade groups said they had never heard of American Police Force, although they added secrecy was prevalent in the industry and it was possible the company had avoided the public limelight.

"They're really invisible," said Alan Chvotkin, executive vice president and counsel for the Professional Services Council. The group's members include major security contractors Triple Canopy, DynCorp and Xe Services, formerly known as Blackwater Worldwide.

"Even a single unclassified contract in the last couple of years should show up" in the federal database, Chvotkin added.

Spokesmen for the State Department and Defense Department said they could not immediately find any records of contracts with the company.

[edit on 29-9-2009 by liveandlearn]

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by liveandlearn

Fortunately, it only takes one person to deal with, the Attorney for the company. He holds ALL the liabilities of the company.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Let the games begin.

Make sure they are taken out surgically, one-by-one.

F.T.G.

[edit on 29-9-2009 by seasoul]

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Well, this is proof of my supposition...

The "natl. guardsmen" that were out in ohio and kentucky? yeah, mercs!

Look like us, sound like us, sort of act like us. THEY AINT US!

On the flip side, this should give us relief that our TRUE kinsmen in OUR military are not the perps!

Good find and good job!

sandf

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by nwodeath

Don't throw the baby out with the bathwater

ALL patriot groups in this country trace back to Aryan Nations in the mid-late 80's and the farm crisis
---------------------------------------------

I would like to know how? Tri-states Militia in the La, Ark, Tenn, Miss, Tex. area were DEFINATELY not Arian Nation. They had Blacks (likely other "non white") officers at the helm and did a damn fine job. They are the "true" American patriot group template imho.

That would be like the klan having Chappell as the Grand Dragon...oh, wait. he was LOL (If you havent seen the video of the "black white supremicist" you owe yourself a laugh!)

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Maybe this will explain the Serbian like insignia

During a visit to the location Thursday, a reporter for The Associated Press encountered a uniformed man behind a desk who would identify himself only as "Captain Michael."...

The man declined to discuss basic details about the company and referred the reporter to the company's Web site. In a subsequent phone interview, he provided his surname but insisted it not be used because of security concerns. The man said he was a naturalized U.S. citizen born in Montenegro with decades of experience in military and law enforcement operations.

AP Enterprise

This man we know about, so perhaps the organization is based in Montenegro.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   
So for now at least in one Montana town, we will have a police force that is comprised mostly of international persons that has no allegiance to the people of the United States of America.

Hmm do you think for one second that these people would not enforce the polices that the government put in place like (and I hate to say it because it is almost played out) Martial law? Or god forbid forced vaccines? Well I am most certain they will and the fact that they are going to run a jail to AND there will be no sheriff’s department that is scary to me. And I am outraged at this I will be contacting my congressmen over this.

I would ask if it is legal at all however Obama apparently signed a piece of paper saying it was cool.

And thou I hate to say this because it is so cliché it would appear that dark clouds are on the horizon.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by InterconnecteD
thank you ... i wonder how the people of Hardin and the rest of the Country will feel about a "Gitmo" within our borders....

A prison with criminals in it within our borders? What? Oh my! I had heard about "prisons" in newspapers and on the tv, but I never would have expected to see a prison on US soil. We've always released our murderers, rapists, and thieves to freely roam the countryside as their punishment. Only in the third world are criminals involuntarily confined to a secure facilities.

Everyone knows that the US does not have the hardened structures to house one of these so-called prisons or the experienced personnel to run it. Now those crazy liberals want to create the first prison on US soil! Looks like Nazi Germany to me. It's a slippery slope - first these far left radicals ask for prison facilities subject to American law and next they will demand that no one be held inside one of them indefinitely without a trial. I shouldn't have to remind them to read their constitutions. I believe one of those amendments states something to effect, "Inherent human rights and due process are only for American citizens that the government has not summarily deemed to be enemy combatants."

Thomas Jefferson and James Madison are rolling in their graves knowing we've begun giving people trials. We all know they're guilty so why waste the money - vague allegations from an authority figure are all I need to put a man in the electric chair. That's the American way!

/s

[edit on 29-9-2009 by andrewh7]

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   
here is the who is for the web site

Registrant:
Domains by Proxy, Inc.

DomainsByProxy.com
15111 N. Hayden Rd., Ste 160, PMB 353
Scottsdale, Arizona 85260
United States

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (www.godaddy.com...)
Domain Name: AMERICANPOLICEGROUP.COM
Created on: 15-May-09
Expires on: 15-May-10
Last Updated on: 29-Sep-09

Administrative Contact:
Private, Registration AMERICANPOLICEGROUP.COM@domainsbyproxy.com
Domains by Proxy, Inc.
DomainsByProxy.com
United States
(480) 624-2599 Fax -- (480) 624-2598

Technical Contact:
Private, Registration AMERICANPOLICEGROUP.COM@domainsbyproxy.com
Domains by Proxy, Inc.
DomainsByProxy.com
United States
(480) 624-2599 Fax -- (480) 624-2598

Domain servers in listed order:
NS25.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
NS26.DOMAINCONTROL.COM

Registry Status: clientDeleteProhibited
Registry Status: clientRenewProhibited
Registry Status: clientTransferProhibited
Registry Status: clientUpdateProhibited

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 10:03 PM
link   
is this just a coincidence?
Our troops go overseas to train for detention when foreign troops are actually going to DO detention here at home...
RI troops deploy for Guantanamo Bay
Their mission is to perform detention operations

www.wpri.com...

Updated: Tuesday, 29 Sep 2009, 5:54 PM EDT
Published : Tuesday, 29 Sep 2009, 4:53 PM EDT

WARWICK, R.I. (WPRI) - A local military unit is on the way to a tour of duty in Cuba.

On Tuesday, troops from the 118th Military Police Battalion and the 115th Military Police Company said to goodbye to their loved ones at C.C.R.I. in Warwick.

The troops are deploying to Guantanamo Bay for one year to perform detention operations.

This is the second time the two units have deployed together.

Both went overseas in support of Operation Iraqi Freedom from 2003-2004 and deployed to Guantanamo Bay in May 2002.

new topics
top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join