It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Montana Town Occupied By Private Paramilitary Security Force

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by andrewh7

Originally posted by InterconnecteD
thank you ... i wonder how the people of Hardin and the rest of the Country will feel about a "Gitmo" within our borders....

A prison with criminals in it within our borders? What? Oh my! I had heard about "prisons" in newspapers and on the tv, but I never would have expected to see a prison on US soil. We've always released our murderers, rapists, and thieves to freely roam the countryside as their punishment. Only in the third world are criminals involuntarily confined to a secure facilities.

Everyone knows that the US does not have the hardened structures to house one of these so-called prisons or the experienced personnel to run it. Now those crazy liberals want to create the first prison on US soil! Looks like Nazi Germany to me. It's a slippery slope - first these far left radicals ask for prison facilities subject to American law and next they will demand that no one be held inside one of them indefinitely without a trial. I shouldn't have to remind them to read their constitutions. I believe one of those amendments states something to effect, "Inherent human rights and due process are only for American citizens that the government has not summarily deemed to be enemy combatants." /s

Thomas Jefferson and James Madison are rolling in their graves knowing we've begun giving people trials. We all know they're guilty so why waste the money - vague allegations from an authority figure are all I need to put a man in the electric chair. That's the American way!

[edit on 29-9-2009 by andrewh7]

you know i wish you would at least read the thread .... or least my posts if your are going to criticize me..... do you think when i wrote my post ... i was looking at in your perspective... or at least the one you described? OMG a prison say what?" "on US soil" ..... no i did not ask for you OP ... so dont criticize mine w/o any evidence for yours ... Just to let you know i do not think this is a prison for GITMO detainees like you assume after quoting one sentence that i said... please try reading the entire thread and then giving your OP...

[edit on 29-9-2009 by InterconnecteD]

[edit on 29-9-2009 by InterconnecteD]

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Has this been posted anywhere yet?

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   
www.fresnobee.com...

Mont. lawmakers want info on secretive CA company.

BILLINGS, Mont. -- Montana legislators said Tuesday they want to know more about a secretive California company that wants to take over an empty jail in the southeastern corner of the state and build a military training center on adjacent property.

The company, American Police Force, has attracted widespread attention with its plans - but won't reveal its backers or where it would get prisoners for the jail, located in the rural city of Hardin.

I’m sorry if this was posted before.

It would appear that the company comes from California and well it will not tell us who the backers are?

Odd

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I have worked in the security field for a long time and I was always reminded that you can never say the word POLICE if you are not the police and you can never have vehicles that say POLICE.
How they can get away with this is a mystery to me........

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   
APF Logo from their website:

www.americanpolicegroup.com...

From "Cemeteries and Symbols" website. (This is a Freemason Symbol)

cemeteries.files.wordpress.com...

Weird stuff going on. Digging deeper. Check "The 5,000 Year Leap".

The three headed eagle. APF has omitted the central head in their logo. One side is black, one white. The scepter is in one talon, the other is empty.

[edit on 29-9-2009 by gunslng44]

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Let's all dress up like police officers and go around "enforcing" people,

it'll at least be a public police force, rather than a private or a

government run one.

[edit on 29-9-2009 by Ominousbeing]

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   
The way they spell POLICE on their helmets on their website is POLISH.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Well this person who posts on the ESPN website for the NFL General just posted this and some articles. What he said was that his friend is in the town of Hardin and that these guys are from Serbia and they have parts of the city blocked off...I believe him..that's crazy.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by antmax21

I feel like finding someone’s number from there and calling them I mean we need pictures from these people imo. They should be out there outraged over a foreign invasion because that is what this is. Once more that is just my opinion

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Double post dang you Internet explorer

[edit on 29-9-2009 by ashnomadonte]

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Hello all, visited this site for years now and had to sing up for this. Has anyone contacted Glen beck on this subject.

[edit on 30-9-2009 by hitman30]

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Glen Beck says there are no camps. He wouldn't lie to us would he?

Nooooo!!

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   
bbsradio.com channel 1

Go there...Don Nicoloff is covering this right now live on Evident Footprints. A great show btw.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by total newbie
Glen Beck says there are no camps. He wouldn't lie to us would he?

Nooooo!!

Are you kidding? Who'd bring him his M&M's then?

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Anybody bother calling the Sheriff? Sounds like BS to me ..

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Russian coat of arms. Very similar to the Serbs too. Who knows.

If anyone has read New Lies for Old....you'd know the stages of the Final Phase.

[edit on 30-9-2009 by PenandSword]

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Sarina says:
I live in Hardin. We have been told by Kerri Smith (mayoral candidate) that everything would be okay if we just go along with APF. That quote is also in the paper. This town has suddenly gotten scary. Our Sheriff Department is now leaving because a "Police Force" is going to be trained to take over. That is in the news too. I am 17. Do I have a future? Moving away from here seems like it would be smart but in the end, a waste of time.

ratcoc says:
I am a resident of Hardin. There are many people here that are very concerned about what is going on in our small town. Many of us have asked questions, and we are either ignored or shouted down. Little if any details are being released from the local officials and in my opinion that is only adding fuel to the fire.
In a off the record conversation, with one of the officials of the TRA, the individual admitted that Mr. Greg Smith did have a conversation with the APF regarding police protection for the City of Hardin. The official stated that it was completely inappropriate for Mr. Smith to have such a conversation, and that is part of the reason for being placed on admin. leave. His wife has been offered a position with the APF if she does not win the mayoral election. My greatest concern is that our "officials" do not have the best interest of our community at heart, and maybe selling us down the river, for a few coins in their pocket.

The Above quotes are from the examiner web site in response to the article about the APF I don't know these statements to be true and factual so take them with a grain of salt. Still I thought it important to show them to you here.

The link I provided keeps brining me to the main page sorry
www.examiner.com...

[edit on 30-9-2009 by ashnomadonte]

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   
This article suggests a reasonable explanation that APF could be similar and/or connected to other smallish companies trying to land government contracts...

www.helenair.com...

A section of text on the Defense Product Solutions Web site matches word-for-word text found on Web sites for Allied Defense Systems and Defense Logistic Services, all promising a similarly exhaustive range of military products and services.

Since 9/11, many small companies "became very proficient in tracking out contract opportunities and worrying later about how they were going to fulfill them," Garvey said, adding that many other small contractors are competent and reputable.

"But a lot of small companies, if they run into trouble and get caught not playing by the rules, can close down and open up under another name next week," he said.

[edit on 30-9-2009 by Zarniwoop]

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   
This is treason. They are in fact Serbians. This according to Don Nicolof's research. They bought out the town essentially using laundering and private investment monies (can you say NWO $$$?)

This American Police Force is looking to buy over 10k acres in Montana now. WOWEE!!!!!

WAKE UP AMERICA! This is how they're bringing in the foreign troops!

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by dnvrliz
The way they spell POLICE on their helmets on their website is POLISH.

There are several Private Security Companies (PSC) that have Government Contracts like GS4. You are not required to be an American Company to compete for bids in the USA or it's possessions. The process is simple once you get through all the red tape. All your "contractors" must go through the new I-Verify System from DHS in order to be used on any US Government contract. GS4 recently won the contract to guard Federal buildings in Texas and I think (although I forget now) someone else got the NASA Contract because Xe was still in trouble.

It is my belief that Private Security Forces will used more than they are now.

Here is a site that has alot of information on it: PMC/PSC

There is the trouble of outsourcing as well as is required in certain places in the world per your government contract that you use locals.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join