It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO in Spain

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I dont think its anything to worry about tho;
its probably just some type of intergalactic journalists;

breaking news the people of earth at war with each other!!!!!

quiz; what would dj do if he seen a ufo?
A get scared and run
B doesnt think its real
C try to make contact

answer after this commercial break

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Notice how the name of the vessel has been pixelated out on the life belts?

One other thing, those who claimed there is no down wash from the copter blades are wrong as well..

I must admit, i'm increasingly thinking this is some kind of advert for something that will come later...

What i will say is this. It's the first time i have seen a scene that actually seems to look like a *real USO* incident. This reminds me of a report i read of a Russian ship's encounter in the pacific combined with some of the witness testimony from "Operation Mainbrace". In the case of Operation Mainbrace, i believe it was a Danish fishing vessel that reported, pretty much, what we are seeing in this video.

[edit on 2-10-2009 by FireMoon]

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Alright;
if you guys think this is fake;
then lets follow the money trail;
we all know the tv channel that posted this video;
so lets investigate them and find out what they are up to;
if we could look into their bank accounts and see if they ever funded any type of cgi company or whatever then there will be the proof

past tv reports from the company would also be helpful

[edit on 2-10-2009 by DjSharperimage]

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by DjSharperimage

Yes, the slow mo did the trick.
It's odd that 1 ball drops.
Then it gets larger.
Then it splits.
One goes left. One goes right.
Then the big saucer dives into the ocean.
I would like to see Industrial Light and Magic do this.
Could we send this video to ILM?
What's their email address?

P.S. Thank God the sailor had a High Def cam.

It makes all the difference in the world.

[edit on 2-10-2009 by Eurisko2012]

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Remember that ufo that hovered near the World Trade Center? It was part of some tv show or something like that. It looked pretty good at that time.

I am starting to wonder if this is something like that? If it is, then I believe people really ought to complain. This is going to far. It is bad enough to deal with hoaxes, but adding stuff like this is too much.

Remember that Michael Jackson video? It was done on purpose to see a rumour spread via the net. I hope and pray this is not something like that.

The film looks good, but unless the witnesses themselves come forward or we have some external reports then we are probably safe in concluding that this is fake. Its unfortunate, but it probably is fake.

The only thing that makes me wonder, is the way those other smaller craft split before the larger ship hits the water. That is kinda of strange.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by talisman
Remember that ufo that hovered near the World Trade Center? It was part of some tv show or something like that. It looked pretty good at that time.

I am starting to wonder if this is something like that? If it is, then I believe people really ought to complain. This is going to far. It is bad enough to deal with hoaxes, but adding stuff like this is too much.

Remember that Michael Jackson video? It was done on purpose to see a rumour spread via the net. I hope and pray this is not something like that.

The film looks good, but unless the witnesses themselves come forward or we have some external reports then we are probably safe in concluding that this is fake. Its unfortunate, but it probably is fake.

The only thing that makes me wonder, is the way those other smaller craft split before the larger ship hits the water. That is kinda of strange.

dude observe the camera man's body language;
that cannot be faked at the speed of which the footage was recoreded

if it was then maybe he should be nominated for an oscar....

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by DjSharperimage
Alright;
if you guys think this is fake;
then lets follow the money trail;
we all know the tv channel that posted this video;
so lets investigate them and find out what they are up to;
if we could look into their bank accounts and see if they ever funded any type of cgi company or whatever then there will be the proof

past tv reports from the company would also be helpful

Yes! Where in the world are all those guys earlier in this thread
who were demanding that this video be labeled a HOAX?

Nice try.
If this video was taken off the coast of Florida, it would have
been covered up by our intelligence community.
Since it's off the coast of Spain, it got out.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by talisman

What fascinates me about the footage is this. In the case you quote, it is very much what the public would expect to see if UFOs were shown to be real? It is, in effect, iconic?

But this video plays to a very different gallery. This video would, i think, frustrate most members of the public, but damn, it has the ring of *truth* about it to someone who has a deep knowledge of sightings over the years?

It pushes all the right buttons with those who have read of Operation Mainbrace and other such USO incidents. The hapless civilian witnesses, the tooled up, but ultimately , seemingly impotent, Earthly military forces. Then the enigmatic USO itself, doing stuff that just can;t happen can it? Note how they let you see just enough of the USO to make you think ,,, could be genuine...but not enough to have to flesh out the detail on it and therefore, try to model something we don;t actually have any clear idea of what it really should look like?

With the New York footage it's so detailed you can't help but think. Yeah, right and no-one noticed that? It looked like Hollywood's idea of what a UFO looks like. This one, looks like what a USO has actually been reported as looking like.?

At one and the same time it is both , the holy grail and yet, too good to be true.

So, kudos to whoever made it.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by FireMoon
reply to post by talisman

What fascinates me about the footage is this. In the case you quote, it is very much what the public would expect to see if UFOs were shown to be real? It is, in effect, iconic?

But this video plays to a very different gallery. This video would, i think, frustrate most members of the public, but damn, it has the ring of *truth* about it to someone who has a deep knowledge of sightings over the years?

It pushes all the right buttons with those who have read of Operation Mainbrace and other such USO incidents. The hapless civilian witnesses, the tooled up, but ultimately , seemingly impotent, Earthly military forces. Then the enigmatic USO itself, doing stuff that just can;t happen can it? Note how they let you see just enough of the USO to make you think ,,, could be genuine...but not enough to have to flesh out the detail on it and therefore, try to model something we don;t actually have any clear idea of what it really should look like?

With the New York footage it's so detailed you can't help but think. Yeah, right and no-one noticed that? It looked like Hollywood's idea of what a UFO looks like. This one, looks like what a USO has actually been reported as looking like.?

At one and the same time it is both , the holy grail and yet, too good to be true.

So, kudos to whoever made it.

yeah i kind of agree;
why is the video only 45 seconds long?

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   
this looks like real ufo footage tho

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   

I wouldn't say it looks like a real UFO. It looks like a light at a distance and the camera cannot focus on it to resolve the details of the object so it's out of focus and it's round because it's night footage. If you videotape an approaching car at night you'll see the car's headlights resemble what you see on this video. The camera's electronics are overwhelmed by the brightness. My digicam exhibits the same problem when I photograph something that's white or light and I don't get the green rectangle in the viewfinder telling me it's in focus. I get the yellow rectangle telling me it's not in focus.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Why are people saying this just can't be CGI?

Do you realize what can be done with CGI these days? This video is entirely possible to make with CGI. The guys movement being too realistic is not proof of anything. That can be perfectly done by constant rehearsing. The actor knowing exactly where objects are going to be then the CGI artists using those movements as a base.

Could an amateur CGI artist working from home do this with that much detail? Doubtful. Small CGI company? Yes

The Sci-Fi channel did a lot of CGI commercials around 10 years ago that still fool people to this day. I'm pretty sure the UFO at the World Trade Center comment above is talking about the old Sci-Fi commercial where the UFO flies towards the blimp at a high speed and leaves a smoke-trail that happens to resemble the SciFi logo.

[edit on 2-10-2009 by nightmare_david]

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by nightmare_david

Call Industrial Light & Magic.
Ask them if they made it.
Forward this youtube video to George Lucas and Steven Spielberg.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skeptical Ed

I wouldn't say it looks like a real UFO. It looks like a light at a distance and the camera cannot focus on it to resolve the details of the object so it's out of focus and it's round because it's night footage. If you videotape an approaching car at night you'll see the car's headlights resemble what you see on this video. The camera's electronics are overwhelmed by the brightness. My digicam exhibits the same problem when I photograph something that's white or light and I don't get the green rectangle in the viewfinder telling me it's in focus. I get the yellow rectangle telling me it's not in focus.

i might make the same observations if i was a skeptical being;
but what if i told you this orb came and hovered right over me?

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   
yo
i will telepathically ask the light beings if these crafts are real;
they never lie to me;

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

Why does it have to be Industrial Light and Magic?

There are a lot of CGI companies out there besides ILM that could do something like this. If this were made by ILM, it would look a lot better IMHO.

I also never said whether I believe it to be real or CGI. I just asked why couldn't it be CGI. So there's no reason to get defensive about anything I said

If it's soo important to you, send it to them yourself. I highly doubt you'd get a response from them. If they do have something to do with it and it's connected to something more like a viral ad, they won't tell you. So e-mailing them would be pretty useless in all honesty.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   

snipped

Well, at least we agree that it's not so bad being a skeptic.

I wouldn't be uncouth and call you a liar. But all I could do would be to wonder how the experience made you react and if there were any aftereffects.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   

snipped

Well, at least we agree that it's not so bad being a skeptic.

I wouldn't be uncouth and call you a liar. But all I could do would be to wonder how the experience made you react and if there were any aftereffects.

ok
the craft was hover about a mile to a half mile from where i was standing;
and as soon as i started waving my arms in the air and yelling HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
the craft flew right over to me;
it was totally silent;
nothing but a huge ball of light 20 to 50 feet in diameter

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Well, the acting is as bad as a George Lucas film anyway.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by DelMarvel

Well, the acting is as bad as a George Lucas film anyway.

Maybe when your mother has a heart attack you could criticize her acting......
sub par performance as usual on the way to the hospital right?

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join