It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO in Spain

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by FireMoon
reply to post by fleabit

The problem is in part that....

This was claimed to be a clip due to be shown on TV. Therefore it would be perfectly acceptable and for that matter, common practice to have edited the audio track.

I noted that, the second link to the supposedly, original footage, that the sound is, indeed very different. it is horribly overloaded, as one would expect from a camcorders mics.

Anyway what would happen in the editing suite would be this...
They would have to, if it is to be broadcast in stereo, make the sound of the jets commensurate with their movement for showing. the dialogue has been rendered to what is called dual mono, this o done, more often than not, to tidy it up and make it far stable and audible on your typical tv set...

It would seem, what they have done is, produced a final audio file where the dual mono of the speech and the stereo of the jets and helicopter have been combined bounced to one track which is, impart stereo, in other parts dual mono..

The waters are futher muddied by what i pointed out before. Some camcorders sold as stereo, when using the inbuilt flush mounted mics are, effectively dual mono. That is, the mics themselves, are so poor there is virtually no stereo separation at all. The only time the exhibit any real *stereo* is when something extremely loud appears from the far left or right of the sound stage..

[edit on 1-10-2009 by FireMoon]
I respect your expertise in the sound field and all but this was prob taken with a cheap recorder, and since the jets are far away and most of the other sound is nearby , could it be thats why the jets sound to be more in stereo? Seems your coming at it from an angle that its fake and heres how I would do the sound. One more thing . Do you hear the jets drop out at 17 sec or slowly fade? thanks)_bluemooone2_

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemooone2

Originally posted by FireMoon
reply to post by fleabit

The problem is in part that....

This was claimed to be a clip due to be shown on TV. Therefore it would be perfectly acceptable and for that matter, common practice to have edited the audio track.

I noted that, the second link to the supposedly, original footage, that the sound is, indeed very different. it is horribly overloaded, as one would expect from a camcorders mics.

Anyway what would happen in the editing suite would be this...
They would have to, if it is to be broadcast in stereo, make the sound of the jets commensurate with their movement for showing. the dialogue has been rendered to what is called dual mono, this o done, more often than not, to tidy it up and make it far stable and audible on your typical tv set...

It would seem, what they have done is, produced a final audio file where the dual mono of the speech and the stereo of the jets and helicopter have been combined bounced to one track which is, impart stereo, in other parts dual mono..

The waters are futher muddied by what i pointed out before. Some camcorders sold as stereo, when using the inbuilt flush mounted mics are, effectively dual mono. That is, the mics themselves, are so poor there is virtually no stereo separation at all. The only time the exhibit any real *stereo* is when something extremely loud appears from the far left or right of the sound stage..

[edit on 1-10-2009 by FireMoon]
I respect your expertise in the sound field and all but this was prob taken with a cheap recorder, and since the jets are far away and most of the other sound is nearby , could it be thats why the jets sound to be more in stereo? Seems your coming at it from an angle that its fake and heres how I would do the sound. One more thing . Do you hear the jets drop out at 17 sec or slowly fade? thanks)_bluemooone2_

I don't know why the nitpicking about sound, camcorders' microphones, etc. I listened to the video through my earphones (the ones that come with a Blackberry which blew out of the water my Apple iPod's, and CREATIVE and other brands) and the video sounded great especially when the jets are heard coming from the left to the right. When the jets first appear and fly away to loop around, their sound fades normally and is replaced by the nearby boat motor or pumps.

And like UFO photos and videos always being bitched about that they're grainy or out of focus or this or that, I think that even with microphones on camcorders being close together the sound one hears is NOT mono unless the camcorder is mono! I've recorded outdoor concerts on my Canon digicam and the sound is fantastic and if I video a firetruck going by it comes in from whatever direction and is heard going away or towards. The sound from modern electronic portables is mind blowing!

[edit on 1-10-2009 by Skeptical Ed]

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Skeptical Ed

Yep. I agree totally. Sounds just fine to me .

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   
That was a very exciting clip, I would like to watch more of it. Where did the UFO go?

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Maybe I'm seeing something that others aren't or maybe im just imagining things but in between the frames 15.00 - 16,00 seconds in the video there's is a small black dot in the background behind the fisherman's head.

Has anyone analyzed this, zoomed in a little more?

I dismissed this video as CGI but taking a few more looks, something appears in this video that needs more explanation.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 06:06 AM
link   
USO/UFO's don't make a splash when entering water.
Just read about this, all close encounters tell the same story.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by 137
USO/UFO's don't make a splash when entering water.
Just read about this, all close encounters tell the same story.

If they've manifested in the third density shouldn't they interact with the environment just like our own vehicles? Or are you saying they can pass through water without resistance?

I can understand how a if a disc was flying into the water at an angle it would slide in smoothly with a small splash, but the object in the video looked like it dropped down on it's belly, which would create a big splash.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Watching the video frame by frame, the strange thing is that when the object falls on the water, the splash is showed 0.6~0.9 seconds after the object hits the water. Does anyone if this is real? I haven't seen something that splash a second after hitting the water.

[edit on 2-10-2009 by Spinotoror]

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   

A new video in High Quality has just been posted...so...why didn't they post this one first?
The water ripples made by the helix can be seen clearly, and also the 'UFO' splitting into 3 pieces and then falling.

[edit on 2-10-2009 by jkavalier]

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by jkavalier

That does look better.
I'm even more convinced.
It's real.
The Grays put on a great airshow for us.

Maybe we will see this NEW HQ clip on Sean Hannity Show soon.
The last UFO clip he showed us was in Washington state.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Hi all, im new to this forum, im spanish. I just wanted to show you the new videos about this "issue". Either is a good viral, or is really true.

I guess you know the second one, which was the "suspicious" black helicopter (or chopper?) www.youtube.com...

Now we have two recently videos wich are actually the same scene 2 different views :

www.youtube.com...

The other video you can find on the website wich began the whole thing:

noticias.terra.es... -galicia-ufo.aspx

For the last videos the explanation is that the guys were there on the beach, and there it was another woman, asking themselves what the hell was that thing, and another guy came running from the other side with a camera also because it was filming some windsurf stuff .. judge by yourselves, as i said, is clear that either everything is true or one of the best viral marketing made in spain.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   

here the video i think it's a hoax

noticias.terra.es... s-helicopetros-pesquero-galicia-ufo.aspx

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Jose_C

I'd like to see the "experts" call CGI on that.

Of course, just because they are picking up a giant metal disk thing and it's from two different angles doesn't automatically make it real. It could just be a piece of metal crafted into that design, and the people picking it up are paid actors. How did it get there? Did it crash?

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   
There is a problem with to link to terra website, i will try in another way :

noticias.terra.es/especiales/mundo-insolito/actualidad/descubren-capsula-no-identificada-playa-sablon-asturias-ovni-cazas-helicopetros-pesquero-galici a-ufo.aspx

Just add http:// as usual before the above.

[edit on 2-10-2009 by Jose_C]

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Jose_C

Welcome to ATS and thanks for the links.

Here is the link for that video on the Terra site.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I usually look for logic when trying to determine if something is fake. And here's my take.

Fakers would not have had the saucer drop something into the water right before the saucer itself dropped into the water.

Logic like this is why I believe the alien autopy footage is real. Fakers would not have thought to make the black skin/lense over the aliens' eye balls. Fakers would have just made the entire eyeballs black.

jmho

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by jkavalier

A new video in High Quality has just been posted...so...why didn't they post this one first?
The water ripples made by the helix can be seen clearly, and also the 'UFO' splitting into 3 pieces and then falling.

[edit on 2-10-2009 by jkavalier]

Look at the water where the UFO plunged into it, the camera moves to the screaming guy, pans back and you still see the water disturbed at the spot where the UFO disappeared! Would someone playing with CGI go into so much detail?

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Truth_Seeker_82

Never underestimate people's imagination and attention to detail, the fact that it has many details doesn't mean it's real.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Erich Kemper

That's what bothers me. One of these days, we might get a real video on this site, and we might have got one already. Personally, I think any debunker who starts his argument with "Fake." or "FAKE!!!" should be ignored.

That happens to be one of my pet peeves. If the video is real, fine, and if it's fake, fine, but to be quite honest, the people claiming to be experts and yelling fake after 5 seconds of observation annoy me more than the hoaxers themselves.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Truth_Seeker_82

You want some details about the autopsy video? Where is the Colour footage, something significant as this would have been filmed in colour.
Where is the Photo-camera to get the details? And so on, and so on, this footage can't be compared with the autopsy video.

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join