It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO in Spain

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 02:12 AM
link   
This really really looks like some kind of viral marketing. Someone on the first page mentioned Cloverfield, and that's what really got me looking at it. Everything looks and feels rehearsed.

Whatever they're advertising looks cool, though.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by EsSeeEye

Hi, my first post

The problem I have with the viral marketing theory, especially for an animated film aimed at kids like Planet 51, is the swearing used by the fishermen - saying that kind of stuff in a Catholic country probably isn't the best idea for advertising your product.

Doesn't one of the guys say something like "I shi+ on God"?

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by space718

noticias.terra.es...

[edit on 2-10-2009 by space718]

noticias.terra.es... -galicia-ufo.aspx

Ok so it's viral, move it to Hoax then.

Nice CGI though.

case close

[edit on 3-10-2009 by Ray Amuro]

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Nice CGI though.

The link is broken. Here's a fixed link...

/yevdw5x

And Google's translation of the article...

/terraeng

This is one of the best UFO videos I have seen so far. The planes' roaring sounds great on my surround sound speakers, but the rest of the video sounds very flat in comparison. Apart from that, the video is difficult to fault.

What makes you so sure? It's too early to draw conclusions, the story is still developing.

[edit on 3-10-2009 by JH80]

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 06:50 AM
link   
This clip cannot be for a viral marketing for Planet 51. It does not make sense. Why they would release a 'real' video of an UFO as a viral marketing for a kids movie? I think this just would scare the kids from seeing the movie. Also, the movie is about a human on an alien planet.

[edit on 3-10-2009 by Spinotoror]

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by JH80

Nice CGI though.

The link is broken. Here's a fixed link...

/yevdw5x

And Google's translation of the article...

/terraeng

This is one of the best UFO videos I have seen so far. The planes' roaring sounds great on my surround sound speakers, but the rest of the video sounds very flat in comparison. Apart from that, the video is difficult to fault.

What makes you so sure? It's too early to draw conclusions, the story is still developing.

[edit on 3-10-2009 by JH80]

it will be the 10 th anniversary of this site, you get the picture now?

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   
what about the waves in the water from the ufo going down? how can that be explained?

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Ray Amuro

You mean ATS staff set up the whole thing as a kinda birthday present for us?

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by GoldenChild
reply to post by Ray Amuro

You mean ATS staff set up the whole thing as a kinda birthday present for us?

Not ATS.

"Terra celebra su décimo aniversario"
"Terra celebrates its tenth anniversary"

/y8zlh78

I still feel that there's more to this story than an overly elaborate PR stunt.
Still, it's Terra's most popular news story now - so who knows...

[edit on 3/10/09 by JH80]

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   
ok i asked and here is the response

[edit on 3-10-2009 by DjSharperimage]

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by JH80

Ahh... that does put a different spin on the story. I'm open minded on these things, and I'd certainly love for this to be the real deal, but I'm not convinced.

The supporting videos with the guys in bio suits look very unconvincing to me - surely the immediate area around the shiny disk would have been cordoned off so they could load it onto the pick-up unseen?

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Yeah, it is looking more like something that is viral. I just am feed up with these type of things now. Too many games are being played on people.

I mean we would have to ask ourselves, how did these fishermen end up in such waters? Sure they fish and are out on the water, but the military must know where these types of vessels fish or are at sea, Did the military chase the craft that rapidily then happen to see some fishermen? I mean the planes must have left their base, did the ufos wait?

Which fishermen would know where to take this video? I mean, they are men who "work at sea" correct? IT looks good but it just is another thing by some lame media thing that is cause for concern.

I would like it to be true, but sadly I don't think it is.

[edit on 3-10-2009 by talisman]

[edit on 3-10-2009 by talisman]

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by DjSharperimage
Maybe when your mother has a heart attack you could criticize her acting......
sub par performance as usual on the way to the hospital right?

You're bringing up my mother? So much for this being the civil UFO forum I guess.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   
DjSharperimage , please stop derailing this thread with things that are not even vaguely related . Thank you. And no the outa focus street light is not related.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by ByteChanger
I mean, I don't expect these two fisherman to be experts in Photoshop or audio experts..... and as someone mentioned earlier, the camera man even attempts to hide the camera when the helicopter arrives....
If this is faked then there was no need for the guys to be real fishermen, right? They could just have asked a friend that owns the boat to do the filming on board.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   

we all know the tv channel that posted this video;
Do we?

What was the TV channel?

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   

dude observe the camera man's body language;
that cannot be faked at the speed of which the footage was recoreded
First, we do not see the cameraman, so we cannot judge if he is a good or a bad actor.

Second, the actor's work is to be believable, so a good actor and/or an actor with a good director can be very believable.

I don't know if that's the case, but seeing only today's movies and TV series, in which the "actors" are many time chosen because they are famous may make people not realise that a good actor can fake any emotion.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   
So we have to take all this suppositions, going through all this trouble to find the impossible just to prove that the video is a fake. I mean, the guy has to be an actor, the boat has to be not his boat but a friend of his or a rented one, all this action, work and hours spent for what? To fake a video? So we're willing to take all this in consideration but is impossible for us to accept the fact that the video can be true? We humans are really a stubborn species.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Telos

Ditto that. Until an actual studio comes out and proves they made this then the only other logical choice is that its real.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Here are the stabilised versions.

Normal.

(click to open player in new window)

Slow motion.

(click to open player in new window)

new topics

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join