It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO in Spain

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

That's why I recommend people to review older cases, pre-CGI.
It pays of, that's for sure!

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Wow . After looking at so many blurry lights and Chinese lanterns this one has me smiling still) The high def version is remarkable. And I bet the debunking faction still wants this moved to hoax .

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
The ufo seems to drop something and whatever it is then speeds away . This did not show up on the other versions at all .

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Erich Kemper

That was my point too. Someone playing with CGI wouldn't have had a tiny object drop into the water from the larger saucer, right before the larger saucer plunges into the water.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Come on guys, can't you tell a hoax when you see one? The fishermen have got to be reptilians, why would they otherwise disguise their faces? That boat is about as fake as the dubbed in 2-stroke diesel engine noise proves it to be. It is a moped engine amplified and modified for signal frequency. Heck they may have even sound equalized it and turned it into 7-channel DTS Doly pro to fool us?

The only thing that looked interesting was the UFO which did what none of us would expect. It didn't slip silently into a waveless wake or streak upwards into the distance and mind numbing speeds like in a majority of UFO reports. Instead it did something that has us believing it is a fake, it plunged vertically downwards into the sea. Never before have I heard of such a maneuver in UFO sightings. So it has to be real.

Anybody who wanted to produce a fake would have tried to integrate as many usual scenarios as possible, because it is well known that the way to tell a fake from the real thing is that it has too much evidence of being real to be credible. Nothing is believable in this video, which should make us consider if it isn't genuine.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemooone2

It did, look at my slow-motion version and can see it.

I even posted a screen-shot showing it, in the post in which I said that I see between 2 and 4 UFOs in this video.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

ArMap i respect a lot your interventions in this forum, and your expertise in imagery is second to none, after all this discussion, and as a professional:

- Do you think the sounds are fake?

- What parts, if any, do you think are CGI, and why?

- Your personal opinion (that's probably asking too much...) meaning that opinion just as, at least, your "gut" feeling...

Thank you - Obrigado

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   

noticias.terra.es...

[edit on 2-10-2009 by space718]

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Tifozi

Yes, i'm sure you walk around the planes in your Flight Simulator...

Have you read your posts and noted your technical mistakes?

Os burros falam e a caravana passa, and if you ask me to translate this in English, there is a word :please

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   

I just plugged my laptop into my 55 inch LED TV!
It's so clear now!
One UFO dives into the ocean and a 2nd UFO does an evasive
maneuver to the left.
I guess that's a great way to avoid any chance of a mid-air
collision!
We have a winner!
I would like to take this opportunity and thank the Grays
for the wonderful air show off the coast of Spain.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemooone2

Bluemoone2, go to Best Buy if you have to.
Plug your laptop into a Samsung LED TV.
It is so clear!
Everyone in the store will be watching with you.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   
HOLY [snip]

THAT IS DEFINITELY NOT CGI

Censor circumvention removed.

Please read The Use of ALL CAPs

[edit on 2/10/09 by masqua]

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemooone2
The ufo seems to drop something and whatever it is then speeds away . This did not show up on the other versions at all .

I may have to view the video again to try to see what you say above. The first viewing gave me the impression that, indeed, it was a speed away action. But then I tried like mad to freeze it at certain points and I was able to freeze the object just above the water as if it was going to drop below the surface which resulted in a water spray upwards.

Can you freeze a frame showing it speeding upwards and post it here?

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
THAT IS CRAZYYYYY;

RIGHT BEFORE IT DROPS INTO THE WATER, SOMETHING SHOOTS OUT OF THE CRAFT TO THE RIGHT;
IT LOOKS LIKE 2 OBJECTS;
OR MAYBE ITS 1 OBJECT GOING REALLY FAST;

MAYBE IT WAS A DECOY?

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Truth_Seeker_82

That was my point too. Someone playing with CGI wouldn't have had a tiny object drop into the water from the larger saucer, right before the larger saucer plunges into the water.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

It all makes sense now.
One UFO drops that big black ball into the ocean and then dives in
front of it. The other UFO flies off to the left.
That black helicopter is eventually loaded with the big black ball
and carries it to a secure location. That helo clip is on an earlier
page on this post.
I've heard the Russians have a few of those spheres.
- Indestructable -
Freeze - Burn - crash ------good luck!
You can't find out what's inside!
It's probably a cool polyalloy armor plating that just gets stronger
when you hit it.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   
YOU GUYS KNOW WHAT THIS VIDEO ALSO REMINDS ME OF?

THAT STORY ABOUT HOW IRAN OR ISREAL SHOT DOWN A UFO LAST WEEK OR SOMETHING;

THEY SAID THERE WERE 3 UFOS AND THEY SHOT DOWN 1 OF THEM

Please turn off your caps lock.

The Use of ALL CAPs

You have an urgent U2U

[edit on 2/10/09 by masqua]

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by mcmauro
ArMap i respect a lot your interventions in this forum, and your expertise in imagery is second to none, after all this discussion, and as a professional:
Thanks for the kind words, but I would like to point that my opinion is not a professional opinion, my profession is only indirectly related to photos and videos (in their digital versions) because I am a computer programmer, I never worked professionally with video or photos, but I learnt many things about photography with my sister, she is a professional photographer.

- Do you think the sounds are fake?
I find it strange that there is such a difference between the left and right channels when the jets pass near the boat, and I cannot find a good explanation for it (and I don't think that any good explanation was presented either).

- What parts, if any, do you think are CGI, and why?
The jets look like they do impossible movements when they reach the left of the screen, before the camera returns to the right to show the UFO, the water projected by the falling object does not look natural either, I don't think it falls in a natural way.

- Your personal opinion (that's probably asking too much...) meaning that opinion just as, at least, your "gut" feeling...
As I said, it's always my personal opinion, and my opinion is that the video is does not represent a real event as it happened.

Also, I don't understand why we had first the bad copy and now we have a good copy, usually it's the other way.

Thank you - Obrigado
Your welcome - De nada.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   
ok;

i just reviewed the video like 100 times;

it looks like the craft drops a white object into the water;

and then dives right in after it;

and there is an effect shooting off the the right side of the craft;

My guess is that the craft is using some kind of electro-magnetic technology; and the white thing it dropped into the water was a piece of metal;

so for emergencies the craft shot out the piece of metal and then used its electromagnetic system to attract itself to the object;
like a giant magnet;

and i think the objects shooting out to its right side might be some decoys or it might be a reflection or a warp in the fabric of space created by the speed or electromagnetic field of the craft

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

ArMaP: You mentioned a slow motion version which I couldn't find and now you mention a clearer version. Where can I see them?

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
I find it strange that there is such a difference between the left and right channels when the jets pass near the boat, and I cannot find a good explanation for it (and I don't think that any good explanation was presented either).

The monotone(!) noise of the ship's engine is very dominant and almost leaves no room for other noises, that's why the loud(!) voices are also almost as if they were mono. Most cameras automaticly lower the input volume when there are extreme loud noises. Because the jets are even louder you can hear them clearly passing by from left to right. The chopper is also very loud but is only can only be heard in close proximity of the ship. As it turns away its noise fades also very quickly.

new topics

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join