It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO in Spain

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Skeptical Ed

This is my slow-motion version of the video that was first posted on the Terra site.

(click to open player in new window)

This is the clearer (higher quality) version, that was posted on the previous page (or the page before that, if this post goes into a new page
).

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

If it's manmade, it's German.
Antarctic Germans.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   
The sounds in the video are going to the proper left and right channels as the video camera changes directions;

I listen to ALOT of sound so yeah......

theres nothing wrong with the audio

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   
You can even see the craft LIGHT UP;
as it sucks itself toward the thing that it dropped

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Look as regards the audio track this is what I am trying to explain to people...

You have all seen some reporter in their flak vest and helmet standing somewhere in Iraq saying... and the insurgents are lobbing mortar shells from over there.... at which point there is loud WHummmmmmmmmp and a mortar duly lands somewhere behind them.. right?

So ok if was to show you the wav file for that report it might well show dual mono track where the reporter is talking with an stereo track for the mortar shell mixed together as one wav file? That is because it has been edited to sound right on mono tvs for speech but still give proper spacial perspective for those with stereo tvs as regards the mortar shell explosion.

Right, so that was fake was it? Err probably not, because that sort of thing happens every day doesn't it? Even though the soundtrack has been doctored you have no logical reason to say..oh well that didn't happen because the soundtrack has been edited, for clarity, for transmission, ie, tampered with.

There are also instances where, the mortar shell lands a little close, the reporter goes...* freakin hell that was close*, where, in the report broadcast, the reporter's mouth is pixelated, so as not to offend lipreaders and he has re dubbed the audio commentary after and it has been dropped in.. So is that fake? or is just to be expected given the circumstances?

Ergo, until i hear the original tape and know it is the original tape, while i think it probably is faked, I have to admit there is the possibility of it being genuine.

That however is only for the audio, the CGI visuals is not my field. I am quite happy to forget about the audio if someone can show conclusively that it has been visually faked.

The problem i have is simple. It is with people making pronouncements on the audio track without recourse to any understanding of what actually goes into an audio track, as a matter of course, when it is being edited for transmission.

As i say, i would love to hear the audio from the source tape to make any kind of tentative conclusion. Till then, we really don't know and to claim one does is just arrogance.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Erich Kemper

That does not explain why in the left channel the sound of the approaching jets gets louder sooner than on the right channel.

But having said that and after one more look at the video, I think that may be created by the fact that the camera does not move when the jets are approaching from left to right, so if it was a stereo microphone it would be natural for it to get a stronger signal on the left channel, because the jets were approaching the camera from that side, while in the first pass (from right to left) the camera was pointing to the jets.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

We need you to show the slow mo high def version.
I already know what you will see.
It looks very clear on my 55 inch LED TV.
Thank God for the High Def version.

[edit on 2-10-2009 by Eurisko2012]

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by FireMoon
The problem i have is simple. It is with people making pronouncements on the audio track without recourse to any understanding of what actually goes into an audio track, as a matter of course, when it is being edited for transmission.
The only problem I have with that is that you are acting as if you are sure that this was edited for transmission, while you have no way of knowing it, so your basing your explanation in a possibility.

What is the explanation if this was not edited for transmission?

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   
ok i just reviewed the video another 50 times;

the craft is hovering there;

then it drops an object

the object then splits in 2;

1 goes directly down and the other goes straight to the right;

then lights on the underside of the craft lights up as it sucks itself toward the first object that went directly down into the water, in a 45 degree angle

and also about the audio;
i wouldnt be surprised if the guys camera had dual microphones;
the new webcams that are available has dual lenses.... side by side;
google it

[edit on 2-10-2009 by DjSharperimage]

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
reply to post by Skeptical Ed

This is my slow-motion version of the video that was first posted on the Terra site.
snipped

This is the clearer (higher quality) version, that was posted on the previous page (or the page before that, if this post goes into a new page
).
snipped

Thanks for that, it's appreciated. The slow motion version seems to have lost details I saw in the OP.

But the higher-res version revealed details that makes me say CGI. First, the object has a white outline which is seen in the OP. But now, when the object seems to "drop" something, the something does not hit the water although something is seen shooting off to the right but, to me, it doesn't seem to be whatever the object "dropped" because whatever flies to the right is large.) When the object is assumed to drop into the water (I couldn't see it taking off as some have claimed) the resultant plume of water looks phoney (superimposed) and it is on the horizon instead of below it as the object is shown as it drops.

It is the high-res version that needs the slo-mo treatment.

How many jets are in this video?

Does anyone agree?

[edit on 2-10-2009 by Skeptical Ed]

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

To he best of my knowledge the claim as the original post was of a video that was to be broadcast on a tv news station and then pulled? Plu,s the soundtrack has been clearly complied from more than one file. A dual mono file and a stereo file

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by FireMoon

As far as I understood it, it was only posted on their site, they never had the intention of broadcasting it, that company (Terra) is an Internet only company owned by the Spanish phone company Telefonica.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Here is a slow-motion version of the higher resolution video.

Unfortunately, as it as to be re-encoded it looses quality. Also, as the video is supposed to run at 30 frames per second, the compression does not work as well when we see it at 6 frames per second (the frame rate of this slow-motion version)

I will try a stabilised version, but only tomorrow, it's already 02:00 AM here in Portugal.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Unfortunately, as it as to be re-encoded it looses quality. Also, as the video is supposed to run at 30 frames per second, the compression does not work as well when we see it at 6 frames per second (the frame rate of this slow-motion version)

I will try a stabilised version, but only tomorrow, it's already 02:00 AM here in Portugal.

wow;
that is soooo reallll!!!!!!!!!!!!!

as i said before the craft drops an object that splits into 2;

then lights up and sucks itself towards the bottom obect;

the original water splash even creates a secondary water splash; and the disturbance in the water is maintained;

right after the event; you could even see the cameraMan's head drop in disbelief.......
then he looks at his friend like "WTF?!?!?"
then he looks back at where the UFO was;
like wtf just happened??!?!
;;; then the camera man tries to run inside the cabin as the helicopter approaches, but his friend is standing in the way;
so he tries to hide it between his legs or under the fishing net;
then as he see's the helicopter doesnt have a problem with his camera he begins shooting again

if you do a stabalized version would you please make one in normal speed as well as slow motion?
thanks;

great work

\

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Thank you for your answer ArMap.

For the moment i'll stick to : "if it's too good to be true..."

But this one really got me puzzled

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Thanks for the slo-mo verssion of the film, and the Hi-Def version.

This looks (and sounds) pretty good to me. Although I am pretty gullible.

I mean, I don't expect these two fisherman to be experts in Photoshop or audio experts..... and as someone mentioned earlier, the camera man even attempts to hide the camera when the helicopter arrives....

Not sure I would be imaginative enough to have something drop into the water (for what reason?) then the object splits in two it seems... and one piece flies off and the other drops into the water... These little details seem to give it a 'air' of truth to the video.

Seems like a odd script if it was. I'd just have the ufo drop into the water, splash and that would be that... Maybe shoot back a couple of times for laughs...

Although I did find it strange that the object was just hovering there unknown to the camera man since they seemed to spot the jets first. To me it looked like you couldn't be looking in the direction of the jets without spotting the object at the same time...

I'm assuming the jets flew over the object initially of course... But maybe the object was chasing the jets and came into the picture afterwards... dunno... lol That would be interesting...

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012
reply to post by bluemooone2

Bluemoone2, go to Best Buy if you have to.
Plug your laptop into a Samsung LED TV.
It is so clear!
Everyone in the store will be watching with you.
Smiles even wider) OK im almost expecting some government agents from some unnamed agency to drive a truckload of money up to these fishermen if they come out and say its a hoax. This is just too damm good.

[edit on 2-10-2009 by bluemooone2]

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   
"It's just very well-planned publicity of the animated film Planet 51, created by Spanish artists that will be released soon"

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   

ok looking at the video again;
it doesnt even look like the object that the craft dropped went into the water;

it looked like after it dropped from the craft it split into 2;
and one went left and the other went right;
then the craft dropped into the water;

maybe they were life pods?

or maybe they were just decoys for heat seeking missles or something

but yeah;
that definitely looked like trained evasive maneuvers

Maybe it was just a military training exercise LOL

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Here is my little speculative theory on the object/s being dropped by the unknown craft: Decoys. Like when submarines launch counter measures to avert oncoming torpedoes. It just dawned on me is all. I may be wrong. But when the object splits in two, one goes to the right which the jets follow and one goes into the water for whatever to follow with sonar, sidescan or otherwise perhaps.

Mi Dos Centavos

Cheers,

Erik

[edit on 22/OctpmFri, 02 Oct 2009 20:47:57 -0500/08 by redwoodjedi]

new topics

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join