It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO in Spain

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   
My original guess was right.. viral marketing. This is too detailed to be a hoax. And it's better than the Cloverfield marketing, imo.

But as far as them doing viral marketing.. personally, I think it's pretty cool. They need to perfect it though. All the prestory for Cloverfield was a huge letdown once the movie was released, they linked absolutely nothing from the viral into the movie.

Of course, if this were to end up being real, disclosure is nigh.

I do think viral marketing.. but, it doesn't look like an American movie. Bummer.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I believe its fake/staged and some good points have been made about the audio, but I didnt see anyone mentioned what Im about to.

Lets assume this is legit for a moment. IF this happened by a fishing boat, are we really to believe that whoever was chasing the UFO would not have anyone follow that boat or anything and take any video camera/phone away etc?

Would they really only get the helicopter essentially telling them to "Go away"?

This would be massively covered up if legit, theres no way they'd load a boat of witnesses just go off at their own pace.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemooone2
reply to post by Telos

Ditto that. Until an actual studio comes out and proves they made this then the only other logical choice is that its real.

No, the logical choice is to reserve judgment until there is some sort of reliable, corroborating research done.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   
If this is a viral, the newspaper will lose its credibility. If there are some real reports by that newspaper in the future, debunkers will always refer to this video.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by DjSharperimage

Originally posted by Skeptical Ed
snip
i might make the same observations if i was a skeptical being;
but what if i told you this orb came and hovered right over me?

Well, at least we agree that it's not so bad being a skeptic.

I wouldn't be uncouth and call you a liar. But all I could do would be to wonder how the experience made you react and if there were any aftereffects.

ok
the craft was hover about a mile to a half mile from where i was standing;
and as soon as i started waving my arms in the air and yelling HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
the craft flew right over to me;
it was totally silent;
nothing but a huge ball of light 20 to 50 feet in diameter

I might be wasting my time if you are just pulling my/our leg. But if another similar real experience happens to you, you ought to consider what your actions might lead to. While I don't accept tales of aliens interacting with humans, there are some recorded experiences on record where the alleged occupants of the craft did not behave in ethical manner.

A documentary is shown once in a while about the 4 friends who went camping and while they were out on a rowboat they were "abducted" by a craft that came over their boat. They sound as if they really went through the unpleasant experience and one is an artist who paints images of what they allegedly experienced. Don't call over a bear or a mountain lion to pet them, they could pet you with their claws!

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Erich Kemper

Maybe the Grays are trying to move up the Disclosure date.
We need another alien air show just like this one off the coast of
San Diego, California. I hope someone is there with a HQ
camera. December 21, 2012 is too far away. Lets have
disclosure now. We can create millions of new high paying
jobs with this advanced technology.

[edit on 3-10-2009 by Eurisko2012]

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   

What newspaper?

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Skeptical Ed

That would be the Allagash, Maine abductions 1976.
Under hypnosis they remembered what happened.
It was the Grays.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Okay, here are more details that I forgot to mention when I first thought of it which leads me to think it's CGI.

When we first see the jets approaching from the right and then swoop up and away on the left, they disappear individually and reappear and then disappear. Then they are seen to start to loop to the right. I expected them to return again from the right as that is what their turn looks like it will do. But no, they appear again from the left after the object drops to the water as if the jets had been on a straight path. So their leaving originally, looping to the right, and then coming in from what appears to be a straight path makes me wonder why they would have looped to the left and made a left turn to come in straight from the left; unnecessary maneuvers. Originally, when they disappeared in the distance they were seen to make a turn that would have brought them in from the right behind the object.

I can't draw their flight plan but what I'm describing is a & pattern with a flattened bottom loop pointing to the right and straight and over the object's position.

[edit on 3-10-2009 by Skeptical Ed]

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by DelMarvel

reply to post by Telos

Ditto that. Until an actual studio comes out and proves they made this then the only other logical choice is that its real.

No, the logical choice is to reserve judgment until there is some sort of reliable, corroborating research done.

You mean like mine? Just common sense and a sharp eye is enough. I've spotted enough details that convince me that it's CGI or a hoax.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   

You mean like mine? Just common sense and a sharp eye is enough. I've spotted enough details that convince me that it's CGI or a hoax.

And the audio was enough to convince me. I was just trying to dipolmatically address the suggestion that it's logical to assume anonymous UFO videos on Youtube are real until proven false.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   

reply to post by Telos

Hehehe, CGI or a Hoax? If it's CGI it is a hoax, and if it's a hoax it's probably CGI or did they use nylon strings?

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   

It's real.
We just need to see an interview of the crew.
Maybe this will go down like the Acorn scandal.
One video. Ignore it.
Another video and another! The truth will come out.
I'm glad the UFO is close. It's easy to see what's happening
with the HQ video.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

It's real.

Though I work on CGI and have made "real" catalogues for companies selling homes that weren't built yet - I bet the buyers liked the pictures and videos of those homes which were made by me a blueprint and my imagination - and even was involved in crafting the images and videos of a subway train that wasn't built yet, and even sadly got myself in the trouble of being involved in the making of the CGI realistic imaging for this nasty baby's interiors when their budget demanded answers...

(not many people will understand what that means but lets just say it was a building that took a lot more money and time to be built than it was originally planned).

... I still do not understand how anyone can look at that video and not clearly see it is CGI. I know a lot of you hate to hear this but hey - shoot me... bury me... unbury me... kick me a few times... shoot me again and then dump me in trash bin if it makes you feel better but I just have to say -
that is a clear fake. Sorry.

Cheers.

[edit on 3-10-2009 by InTrueFiction]

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by InTrueFiction

Can you produce a similar piece of footage?

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   
The footage with the jets sound EFX tracks only, without the other layers.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Erich Kemper

I would have to rent a boat, a hysterical Spanish dude and then add the CGI to it. Will I? No. When I make fake kitchens, bedrooms, hallways, subways, etc. I get paid for it. I don't get paid for renting boats and hysterical Spanish dudes and making unbelievably low quality CGI for people that just WANT to believe it is true no matter how fake it looks.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Erich Kemper

Of course he can't.
He is all talk.
This video should be moved into the Top 10 List of UFOs.
I heard Destination Truth is making UFO investigations now.
UFO Hunters was canceled. Josh Gates needs to go to Spain
and check this out. More Spain UFO videos are popping up
on Youtube right now. It's the new Hot Spot.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by free_spirit

Sounds good!

I guess the jets are real.
That helicopter looks kinda real too.

The fishing boat could be CG. More analysis needed.
Oh yeah, the UFO is probably real also.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by free_spirit

Nice job. Those are nearly the same results I got in this post:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

The jet sounds completely cutting out is proof the jets and sounds are fake, and this video is a hoax.

S & F for you.

[edit on 3-10-2009 by ALLis0NE]

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join