It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO in Spain

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by FireMoon
Funny how you absolutely no idea about how it works in the rwal world then isn't it? And for the record, I've worked on *Foley* for several major films produced by a guy who has made over 5000 TV commercials..

You're prgrammer, I'm an actual sound engineer.. You will remember us, we're the ones constantly telling you programmers that you stuff often doesn't work like it should no matter how much you tell us the amths says it does...

In other words, meet your own personal Reaper..

And by the way, that's cause you're using pro-tools. You should try SONAR

-rrr

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   
It's a fake.
UFO and jetfighters were added on a computer. And just to clarify, UFO's don't make a splash when entering water because of there propulsion methods.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I've been participating in threads like that for a long time but I'm sick and tired reading all the time Fake, Fake, Fake.. and nothing to back up the claim. If it's a fake then please provide the expertise to convince the members otherwise don't kill the thread only because one doesn't believe that such things can be real. Is CGI, good ! Prove it and by proving it I mean professionally. Is becoming unbearable this way of dealing with UFO threads.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by smurfy
The objects heading off to the right could well be missiles fired by the jets, and there seems to be other stuff below the UFO before it drops. Those jets are really close the boat as seen, I've seen stuff as close as this, and the noise is not out of order...it is seriously loud.

[edit on 29-9-2009 by smurfy]

I have to agree with you. It it's a USO they have been reported to dive in the water quietly and with no trace left behind. This one if it's real looks more like a downed craft to me.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Telos

You can go a few pages back to the post where somebody linked the actual creators of the video claiming credit for it. But there were a few other conclusive pieces of evidence presented by other people. There was evidence posted about how the sounds of jets appear to be added later. It's all a couple of pages back.

-rrr

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Finally, others who have heard about USO/UFOs who know that they more or less slip into the water with little to no resistance. I do not claim to know how the crafts achieve this ghostly feat, but I know that is common with every USO report I've heard of.

Also, the other obvious things like the turn speeds and the audio. In the video Toepick posted as proof that jets could turn that quickly, it took a full 16 seconds for the jet to make its turn. The two in the UFO video came around more quickly than that, AND they were side by side in a formation that would not work with the turn.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by TheOneElectric

-sorry, misunderstood your post-

[edit on 1/10/09 by Tifozi]

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
ok NOW EVERYONE MUST READ THIS ( SKEPTIC & OPEN MINDED )

First this video is incredible .. everything in this video seem to be solid
second most of the people will without any doubt said its a CGI
but most open minded person will always let an open doors to the possibility its real but with restrein and not screaming everywhere its real its real ... even if the GOV said ok this vid is real
people will always have doubt
until a flying saucer descend in front of their house with a MADE ON MARS
on the side and even with that people will still have doubt and question everything and find a "logic" reason at the end.
with all the fake hoax cgi thing that have made newspaper, tv,internet in the past... people will only beleive it when a 10 km ship will appear in the sky so everyone are able to see it not just a couple of people
so even if the video is 100% REAL and true no one will 100% beleive it

but since 1940 so many people have story of sightning or encounteer or even an abduction the true about the question we are not alone in the universe will (hope so) soon be revealed with all the proof

im at work right now but not so far from my office we have a video editing office in the building and this video is so great that i want it analyse

if i reply back then he said he didnt find anything fake and its authentic
if i do NOT reply then he said nah its was fake

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by krystalice

I think that's the wrong video.

If you follow what is said, the video for which the creator's explanation was posted is an old video, not this video with the fishermen.

So, no admission from the creator's yet, if there will be any.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   
| second wrong post -.- |

Sorry.

[edit on 1/10/09 by Tifozi]

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tapped In
Here's a thought and don't bite my head off, but I'm wondering if anyone would really know what was fake or not. Since disclosure has not been addressed by TPTB nor has anyone definitively stated what is and what is not fake, how can anyone make such claims with utter ease?

Just a thought...

An actual UFO could land in front of Buckingham Palace and aliens walk out. Any video of the event would be dubbed fake. Even people actually there would think that it was staged by actors!!!!

That's reality today.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I am shocked this debate is still going on.

Like I said on PAGE 4, the jet sounds are overdubbed.

Though there are several musicians/audio engineers (myself included) that have chimed in on this, you don't need to be an expert to prove this.

Put on headphones.

On the second jet pass the sound moves hard left to hard right just as it does in the video.

This sets a rule, that anything else in the video should also sound like it's coming from the direction it is, in comparison to the camera man.

But despite the camera constantly moving around, all the other sounds (men, chopper) remain in the center of the mix at all times. This implies those sounds are recorded in mono (same in both ears) or a very limited stereo range (not all the way left or right).

For PROOF of this argument someone has graciously posted sceenshots of the sound waves (somewhere between pages 7-11) showing exactly how different the jet sounds are from the rest of the video.

I value truth above all else and do not make these sort of statements lightly;

It is a FACT the sound on this video has been altered. It is a FACT that the jet roar you hear on this video was recorded by a different microphone than everything else. I will respond to any intelligent civil disagreement of these two facts.

That being said. it is my opinion the jet sound is actually a composite of commonly used stock samples and what you hear on the video is actually two separate samples mixed together.

On the second pass, one pans hard left to center and then a different one pans from center to right. I also believe the sound of the first jet pass is the tail end of the sample you hear in the right ear during the second pass.

That being said, an altered sound track is extremely damaging to the credibility of this video which present itself as amateur. What is the purpose of fine tuning the sound of the jets? My opinion is the sound addition implies this is a production.

IMO HOAX.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Oh, I apologise for that matter if the authors credibility is not true. By the way I could not for my self view any youtube videos today for some unknown reason so I searched for an alternative Spain UFO video and whilst reading the forums thread about it I pondered across an explanation to the video and the date to the explanation of the video dates few days back.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
there is not need of technical explanations to know this is a fake.

In Spain there is not black military equipment because there is not any need. There are not multiple agencies who eventually can be investigated, one against the other one, in example after the complaint of some citizen. In the UFO cases the national Civil Guard appears, and that's all. They are a disciplined military corps without leakages to the press. Also, when some images cannot be of public domain then there is not TV channel or website to show them. Black helicopter it's a ridiculous thing in this country and it didn't have any precedent. If they were in a secret mission then a common civil helicopter would be used or one of the civil guard. As they are a military corps they don't need to give explanations to civil authorities, so that camouflage would be more a problem than a facility.

Behaviour of two jets is quite unbelievable. After some time pursuing the UFO and seeing the UFO is stopped, then the logical procedure can be: (1)shoot him (2)avoid him with evasive maneuvers (3) keep the visual distance. But in any way such kamikaze behavior of going directly against him. What we see here is a choreography closer to some aerial acrobatic show. Kamikaze attack is not a valid theory because of course Spain is not in war against aliens. In this world, such possibility was only conceivable for the abnormal and criminal Bush government.

Fishermens are not authentic. Galician fishermen are people who works amongst terrible storms and weaves of many meters. Mortality rates and naufrages are very high. In that type of people, some anguish in front the unknown can be logical but not the long time in such hysterical state. They appears to me closer to transvestites in front a mouse. I fear they are over-actuating.

To me it is without doubt a complete fake. in Spain an authentic of incident of this type didn't have any possibility to be of public domain

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Bosanovo

You dont know that, thats why things are secret... also video on spanish news:
www.youtube.com...

Someone translate?

[edit on 1-10-2009 by Concept X]

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
OK IM BACK WITH ANALYSIS BY A VIDEO PRO
the Video was analyzed by a professionnel in video editing
and he said it was very faked
he explain ..let me translate that in english:
its a "Viral Video" and by far his cinematic team can do much better then that and it was awfully compressed
and the movement seems to be really fake too
its a "anim boolean vectorielle" when he crash on the water .. ultra cheap
for the plane and helicoptere it was mixed all together or the vessel was near a military camp.

from me it was quite good but by my friend from the video editing
all was very ugly done

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Would you happen to have a link to the given statement?

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   

what link ??

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81

what link ??

The analysis by the professional that you claim.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Concept X
reply to post by Bosanovo

You dont know that, thats why things are secret... also video on spanish news:
www.youtube.com...

Someone translate?

[edit on 1-10-2009 by Concept X]

Sorry if there are some typos there, or if you don't understand something..

'La Sexta' (a TV channel) tries to debunk the UFO video and fails.

In just some hours, thousands of people have downloaded it. On the video, you can see that some galician fishermen capture the persecution of an UFO done by some spanish military jets. The real mistery is not the UFO itself, but the people behind this fake.
Notice that there are a low ammount of fish on Galicia and now the aliens attack us! The fishermen are lucky, jets and a helicopter have come to save them. The video is amazing, and Mulder will say it is genuine. But we have a Scully that explains us that he didn't see an UFO.

[0:46] This video, for me, is fake. The UFO disappears in just one frame.

Notice that the UFO disappears going to the right... And someone who has had an helicopter above their head would know it does make a really loud sound...

[1:06] This recording is real, and the sound is extremely loud.

[1:11] The sound of an helicopter is always the same 'Ruuuuuuumm' and they are always using the same sound. (?)

[1:16] We have to congratulate the authors of this video, they're really good at this. But we have to give them an advice: to improve their galician. A real galician would say 'me cago en diola'. (or whatever it is spelled, I'm not galician)

Defense admits that the jets from Morón and Zaragoza have gone out to check some sightings (some time). The last year, two UFOs on Tenerife. But the helicopter on the video doesn't have any stickers from the military.

Other thing is this, recorded on Lugo; this is a real UFO, an unidentified flying object. For sure something, or someone, comes to get our barnacles.

[edit on 1-10-2009 by Spinotoror]

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join