It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO in Spain

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Skeptical Ed

I don't identify them visually as being F-117's. Using logic, much less.

The F-117 is a bomber, thus, it doesn't attack directly, they fly high and drop their bombs over the target (buildings or something like a tank).

They don't use missiles since missiles have to be launched from a static position, they can't be dropped and start, they can't stabilize that much (missiles travel at supersonic speeds, the start punch is quite strong). Since the F-117 only takes ammo inside the fuselage, it doesn't even make sense that they would use it, because they can't attack.

For survaillance... The F-117 could take better pictures from above...you can't make good images flying like that.

Again, visually, it's impossible that they were F-117's.

They don't look like F-117's.

They don't sound like F-117's. Stealth bombers (F-117 and the B-2) have silencers in their engine. Meaning, they don't make much noise, ESPECIALLY when approaching. That alone rulles them out. And the sound they actually make is very "quiet", if you know what I mean. Not loud and "screaming".

And even if you believe F-117's are in that video......they aren't.

The F-117 has a weird shape, and because of that it's impossible to fly without the computer aids.

Even with the computer helping out the calculations of the flaps and all that, it is difficult to fly, and the maneuvers it can make aren't very...."exotic". You won't see any F-117 flipping around and making wild twists.

If I have a VERY HARD time believing the jets in the movie are real, and to me they look like F-18's, because their maneuvers are stupid (jets don't behave like that), I can assure you it's impossible to be F-117's. They can't maneuver like that. It's impossible.

People simple can't wrap their minds around this:

Fighters have maneuver protocols. They don't "dogfight" like they want to. They actually study all the famous dogfights of all time before even attempting to dogfight (thus the Top Gun school, lol).

They have maneuvers, and they know how to move around targets.

One thing they don't do is approaching a target directly that close. They don't do that!

Even if they are attacking a boat, they have angles of attack (for optimal ammunition use), weapon locking systems, and all this goes in order and HAS to be done correctly. They can't improvise.

That's why you see the military on the ground giving coordinates and aiming with lasers to the target.

And to air-targets that gets even harder, because they must have a steady lock-on, and that takes time and correct angle (usually horizontal).

If they choose to use the gun in the fighter, they don't make this stupid approaches.

Some of this planes use uranium shells as ammo. And they are BIG, and make BIG impact explosions/holes.

That means a lot of debris will jump from the target. A bird going into an engine can (Hudson river anyone?) take a aircraft down, a so called "bird-strike". Can you imagine what a piece of an super-hyper-strong alien UFO could do inside a engine?

And what if the UFO has some techology that if explodes causes a huge explosion. Do people honestly believe they are going to fly-by that close to a target they are attacking risking blowing themselfs up?

People around here need to start to use their logic in this cases.

And if they weren't attacking the object... Well... Survaillance is made from a certain distance with target cameras... They don't fly-by fast, and miss all the details.

THINK people... THINK. (not adressing you Ed. lol)

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by N10citY

Glad you posted that video, so people can understand how the high pitch tone in a jet engine is like when losing speed.

Note that when the jet turns around and throttles, you don't hear the high pitch, but you start to hear it when he loses speed for the second turn.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Tifozi

The F117 was retired by the Air Force April 22, 2008.
Check Wikipedia.

That settles that.
We need to see an interview of the sailors in the video.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   
im supriced no one wants to tackle the dataloss in these cheep compressions ,

these compressions have about 1/40 of data left from the originals

its like watching an oil painting on a printed paper made by a cheep printer,

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

I know that.

I was justing giving more arguments.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Since all videos, and I do mean ALL UFO videos are debunked here on ATS I´ll simply put a big S&F for this one!

What do you guys need? For them to pop up in your backyard and say hello in an ancient Centaurian language?

Looks genuine enough to me!

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Tifozi

I misidentified the planes because I froze the image and all I could see was a blurry triangular image that reminded me of F117s. I appreciate the correction.

At one time you could download the videos at youtube and if you had the right program you could play back in slow motion. I don't see the download link any longer and trying to freeze a video at the right frame takes many attempts. One of my attempts with this video was catching the ufo just touching the water. But what are those other objects flying around before the jets arrive from the left before the helicopter appears?

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by m4ng4n

I found another version WITH full translation,
Here you go.
Video With Translation

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   
I wonder why aliens are always reacting so stupid in videos.
Did they really think "Hey, let's just dive in vertically into the water with full speed, no angle to soften water impact whatsoever, we won't notice any force pushing back to us, right?"

Imaging jumping into the water from 50ft height with your body streched, belly down. Ouch. Multiply that with the impact that would have produced and don't tell me they survived it without a scratch

Wherever they might have come from, the laws of physics will most certainly have worked for them too...

[edit on 30-9-2009 by dna42]

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   
at folks trying to analyze a grainy youtube video. Accurate conclusions aren't possible with such poor quality.

It's probably viral marketing for a movie or television show.

Until the source is released, be it a high-def video or a comparable DV tape transfer, any serious discussion is quite pointless.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Ok,

As a CGI artist and an expert in many other fields, I can tell you this video is 100% fake.

My first impression is that the jets are totally fake. Their movement isn't even close to reality. It shows a total lack of aeronautical knowledge.

Right at 0:01 in the video, the CGI artist(s) who animated the jets made the #1 mistake that happens when superimposing CGI objects into a video. They lost, or changed, their reference point (anchor or tracking blip) that was used for the camera motion tracking. This happened because the camera changed direction and perspective, and it confused the tracking software. This caused the jets to make unnatural movements because the position and orientation of the jet was changed by the motion tracking software. Any special effects artist would notice this right off the bat, because it is really obvious.

Not only that but the jets turn around way too fast. The speed they are going, and the maximum G-forces that the pilots could handle would have force the jets to make a much wider turn. So it would have made them take much longer to do their second flyby.

Since I know the jet's are fake, that means the sound effects are fake too. So listening to the sound very closely I found that they made a mistake with the jet sounds. After the second flyby the jet sound slowly fades away but then instantly shuts off. Someone already mentioned this, however, I can confirm it. At 0:17 seconds into the video, the jet sound effects completely stop. This is not natural at all, unless the jets turned their engines off. This means the sound effect just stopped playing and they didn't bother to "fade" it completely out.

So what I did is I recorded the few seconds where the jet engines are heard, and the moment it cuts off, between 0:15 and 0:19 of the video. I then used Audacity to run some effects on it. I ran a few Low Pass Filters, and High Pass Filters, then I Amplified it, and I also ran a Bass Boost. This isolated the jet sound. If you look at the waveform, you can totally see the moment the jet sounds cut off, instantly, and perfectly, and unnaturally.

(click to open player in new window)

The above video shows the waveform in Audacity. From 0.0 to about 2.0 you can hear the jet's rumble. At a little after 2.0 the jets rumble completely stops. From 2.0 and after that, you can only hear the helicopter.

To me this proves with out a doubt that they used a jet sound effect, and they for some reason didn't let it fade out 100% before making it stop. So you can hear the instant stop, and you can see the instant stop in the waveform.

So this is a 100% fake, and the sound effects prove it.

There are more issues with this video that I might mention later.

[edit on 1-10-2009 by ALLis0NE]

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Solidus Green eye
Well ofcourse I could scream CGIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII...
But then again, its odd that there is a black helicopter actually there.
And also 2 jets?

Hmmm I don't know. But I'll call fake, because we just cant prove that this is real.

Cheers

Also something odd is that the jets return in sseconds, if they are the same jets??

Not a pilot but I've been to enough air shows to know they don't turn on a dime.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by dna42
I wonder why aliens are always reacting so stupid in videos.

you'd be surprised how odd real saucers behave. Not saying this one is real, but you'd definitely be surprised.

Wherever they might have come from, the laws of physics will most certainly have worked for them too...
lol not exactly. These craft utilize advanced physics. They don't operate the same as other vehicles we are familiar with.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by JPhish

Which is exactly the reason that the splash is way too sketch. Like I said, UFOs slip in the water. Also, like everyone has said, the jets are fake and the audio is a dead give away.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 03:47 AM
link   
You know.....

I used to believe in Men in black. Not so much anymore tho.

It seems to me that anytime a video pop up with a UFO in it it's a fake. What would be the point of having an elite, unidentifiable agency created to make people forget, or believe that the alien or UFO they just saw was not real if we jump at the chance to do it ourselves.

We are silly creatures us humans.

TA!!

Izzy.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by HybridEB

It's probably viral marketing for a movie or television show.

yeah movie like "Gallicia Fishmen VS GREYS EMPIRE" ! Coming soon

I pretty sure if this movie didn t have an UFO but a crazy guy on a jetski, nobody would have notice that the jets or the helicopter were fake...

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Is there a coherence to the earthquake?

[edit on 1-10-2009 by Numino]

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 04:54 AM
link   
The way the ufo enters the water is very interesting. Its as like it instantly increases speed just seconds before it enters. Ifs its real its amazing.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 05:04 AM
link   
I vote Fake.
1 simple reason for me. You are a fisherman on a fishing boat, and you witness something like that, and a black helicoptor tells you to return to port immediately.....?

I suspect that at the very least the film would be removed, but more likely the said fishing boat would encounter a "freak" wave!

Just my thought.

Barra

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Boy this video is getting more talk than those 2 UFO's flying over the palm tree's..

If I had to bet I would say it is a fake BUT I bet the sh** would be hitting the fan all around you like in that video, if there was a UFO being chased by the Military.. If you ever see jets flying overhead in actual war zones it's MUCH different than some air show. They fly wayyy faster and down give a sh** if they blow out windows.. What really sucks is that in today's digital age everything can be faked.. HOWEVER if you could get your hands on the actual cell phone camera or video device that took this video, then you could tell. That's why the CIA, FBI, DOD always wants the camera the video is taken with..When the camera is actually making the video each camera's has it's own digital or Video "footprint" which can easily be accessed and verified with what actually was videotaped.

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join