It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Military Muscle Will Show in G-20 City

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Should watch this
www.youtube.com...

ure probably gonna see more of that the coming time =(

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by RobertAntonWeishaupt

I hadn't thought about that. Interesting point. Where do you suspect they might be taken? Dropped mid Atlantic, Gunatonomo Bay or jolly old England to rot in the Tower of London. No, no, the Towers no longer in use as a prison, any screams you must be hearing are ghosts...yeah but why do they keep screaming for their Ipods?

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Some of the first videos of the protests now beginning to show up on Youtube

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   

The Burma protest at the G-20 from earlier today

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   

This poster is questioning whether these might be military forces dressed as police and a precursor to Martial Law

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
In an sad ironic way, the US Police State has succeeded where the Weather Underground almost achieved in the '70s... to "bring the war home".
Now you can realized how the common Americans ave about the same status to the US government than the

Where are all these "patriots" in the military, who are supposed to be refusing unconstitutional orders from their superiors? Where are they now? Waging war against refugees and Obama healthcare promoters on US soil, under the command of Chuck Norris? Quite a sad fate you people are facing if you don't move your ass and shake things up in the streets, for the interests of the people.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Echtelion

Oh how the might have fallen huh my friend?

I have a funny feeling Canada will soon need to seal it's borders from American immigration at this rate.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   

More You Tube protest videos from the G-20 arriving.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Protesters tear gassed at the G-20 summit.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   
it looks like the only way out is in a body bag and i dont plan on getting one. so what are our choices?

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Just wait till February. We have no Posse Comitus laws in Canada, and the military is providing security here in Vancouver for the Olympics. If I vanish from ATS, it's because my own government saw fit to shoot me.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Uploaded 20 minutes ago from the G-20

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by guidanceofthe third kind

Never say die, never surrender are my two constant and favorite choices friend.

We have nothing to fear but fear itself.

Once more into the breach and let slip the dogs of war

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by D.E.M.

Just wait till February. We have no Posse Comitus laws in Canada, and the military is providing security here in Vancouver for the Olympics. If I vanish from ATS, it's because my own government saw fit to shoot me.

Well let us hope the mounties don't do that to you!

Keeping a big supply of carrots and sugar cubes on hand has been known to slow a horse down!

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Live Pittsburgh Police Emergency Channel

Alleghany County Radio Reference

Thanks to expostfactor for posting this on his thread

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Just uploaded

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by pieman

maybe he's telling the truth, maybe they're planning to really do something for the safety of the public........ like using all that military gear to take out 20 megalomaniacal scumbags.

What? You mean some of Congress is gonna be there?

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Police used tear gas to stop a march to Downtown by anarchists and others opposed to G-20 policies this afternoon, but then demonstrators broke up into other groups and confronted police more directly in neighborhood clashes that continued into the evening.Police also were confronting a group estimated at 500, including protesters and the merely curious, that gathered tonight at Phipps Conservatory, site of a dinner for G-20 leaders.

About 300 protesters from this afternoon's thwarted march in Lawrenceville regrouped at Friendship Park in Bloomfield and moved to Baum Boulevard, where they were chased by police on foot around 5 p.m. Some of the protesters running through a gravel parking lot turned and threw rocks at police, who in turn fired "soft" projectiles and rushed in and arrested one man near Ritter's Diner, a landmark business in the area.

Police also blocked off Baum at Liberty Avenue.

Some demonstrators then moved down Baum and up Millvale Avenue, back toward Bloomfield, pursued by Ohio state troopers. Police blocked them before they could get to Liberty. Scattering protesters also shattered 10 panes of glass at the Boston Market across from Ritter's. The manager at the restaurant wouldn't comment.

Police on and around Baum then arrested five other people, including a man on a bicycle. That man's friends, who were biking with him, said he had happened to pass close to police but was not a protester. They were registering a complaint through an ACLU field observer.

Read more: www.post-gazette.com...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9ed04f17385d.jpg[/atsimg]

Hey didn't I see this picture recently from the Tehran election protests?

I guess the outrage just isn't there when it happens in America?

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/78aa30ee5ed7.gif[/atsimg]

A street map of the general areas of protest.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   

So...the SAW/LRAD was used earlier...

...is the LRMD next?

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join