It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Military Muscle Will Show in G-20 City

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
reply to post by MikeboydUS

The G-20 had a perfect place to have a summitt with the other 160 some odd nations of the world it's called the United Nations, where in a shameless display a fair portion of the nations yesterday can't even be bothered to listen to one another's speeches to better understand and bridge the caps between their different positions.

The United Nations was built for the very purpose of the Leaders of the World coming together in a safe environment designed for their security.

Here is maybe what you don't see or don't want to acknowledge most of these same charachters were in New York yesterday at the General Assembly.

Was the National Guard roaming the streets of New York to protect them all?

Nope just another day in the Big Apple.

The G-20 is in fact the demonstrating orginization that targets various cities around the globe to in fact invite protest and to use that protest to discredit what is being protested.

Which member of the G-20 is from Pittsburgh?

For that matter which member of the G-20 was even born in the United States!

Ouch that had to hurt!

I agree completely, Next thing they will try is to have one in Texas. It should against any states laws to have a circus like this disrupt a whole city. If this gets out of hand then many will have to answer for it.

Don't blame the protesters, They are there so we may hope to have a better life. Blame the government for all of this. The only time I can support the Guard being on the streets is to help Americans in time of need, Not to protect FOREIGN CRIMINALS who want America brought to its knees.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   
And this is why former Military people are now doing this:

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.oath-keepers.blogspot.com

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   
i was just there in this thing. i just got home a few hours ago. i was basically there filming everything i could with what i had.

there is a lot of stuff you guys should see. ill have them posted by Saturday. i left my usb wire at home. MIGHT buy one tommorow, if i can

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   
My local news are calling the protesters, anti capitalism, anarchists, wearing dark clothes and bandannas and "carrying black flags, helmets and safety goggles, hell with the gestapo police and military might in our nation of the free I will be wearing no only of the about but gas mask and bullet prof jackets.

The police said they were "illegal protesting", hell what they were suppose to do show papers to the gestapo?.

Some of the people interviewed complain that the police were the ones that started to attack them as their protest was peacefully.

Interesting, but hey I was expecting this and more.

America the free my big Latino butt.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
I will like people that live in the area to take pictures and show the rest of the nation what we have become

I'm curious Marg. Do you lay any blame at all on the violent protesters and their destruction of public and private property? No violent protesters and there would be no security. Seems simple enough.

I hate violence and the small minds that participate in it as much as I hate the corrupt government. They both deserve everything that happens to them. Two peas in a pod. Both groups trying to force their will on others.

I have the utmost respect for peaceful demonstrators. We all know those that go to these protests are violent Anarchists. They accomplish nothing. They change nothing. No decent person respects them.

I would love if it people filmed the Anarchists committing crimes so that the rest of the country could see who these protesters really are. I saw some footage of them this morning. Who do they think they are fooling. They should go home to their Mommies basements where they came from.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sky watcher

Don't blame the protesters, They are there so we may hope to have a better life.

Bull! We had these same jerks fouling things up during the Vietnam War protests. Just a bunch of loosers who get their rocks off rioting and causing trouble.

Like I said I have complete respect for peaceful protest, these clowns don't deserve respect.

If you were to question them about why they are protesting you would find them totally illiterate on the subject. It has just become a giant party for them. These clowns contribute nothing to society and have no regard for the innocent people who pay the price while they riot and destroy property for fun.

[edit on 9/24/2009 by Blaine91555]

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

I've seen some footage of them. They are a bunch of adolescents out having fun causing mayhem. To defend that is ludicrous.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   
I just saw this Breaking News Headline on CNN.com:

U.S. officials: G-20 leaders will announce that the group will become the new permanent council for economic cooperation.

Excuse my ignorance, but what is the economic cooperation?

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

I blame us for making the nation we have become today, what do you call the violence that the people before us endure in the past to make our nation the greatest, don't answer, see my grandfather and two of my uncles along with many others died for this nation so you and I could enjoy a free nation.

Guess what all they did and died for has turn into crap.

Thank you for reading and please spear me another post like the one you addressed to me.

The patriots in my family are crying in their graves along with many others in this days and times looking how our nation is falling in despair.

[edit on 24-9-2009 by marg6043]

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Still nothing to hear but crickets in the burg. Protesters must be sleepy !

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Sorry for my outburst, blaine I am just so saddened this days that I become a littler to intense once in while.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by scooterstrats
Still nothing to hear but crickets in the burg. Protesters must be sleepy !

Dunno... the shots fired behind the house was interesting... as was the statement "I'm gonna follow them down the street to see where they are going"

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   
i have images of the swat team using school busses, unmarked fords, a lot stuff.

i have great pictures of the army presence.

i have never seen a cop or swat member wear BDU's.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043

Sorry for my outburst, blaine I am just so saddened this days that I become a littler to intense once in while.

I empathize entirely with how you feel marg6043 we as a nation are divided into basically 3 camps, those who think the government led by the democratic party will straighten out this mess and currently has a right and obligation to try as it leads all the branches of the government, then there are those who think the republican party if it can gain a majority will straighten out this mess, and then their are those people like me who have given up on both of those routes a long time ago and feel the mess is only going to get straightened out if we the people take it upon ourselves to straighten it out.

The truth is though that while you and I and others like us might be unhappy there are those that are either in fact happy with the status quo or see our unhappiness as some kind of untoward endeavor to disenfranchise them from power or feeling as if they are in power or empowered.

With our pourus borders leaving millions of people into the country that never grew up on America in America now often defining what's alright by the standards of the nations they came from, and with millions and millions of more young people who because of our educational system are basically functionally illiterate neither of those camps see anything significantly wrong other than they all wish they had more money or better jobs or jobs period but have no inclination because of their background and education just how far off the mark the nation has become from what it's standards and principals once were. For many of them simply having a black man as Pesident or a Democrat as President is more than enough to make them do what people do best, not worry about what they should be and take an irresponsible approach to life.

I applaud the protestors if not always for their message for their courage.

Blaine as I have mentioned elsewhere in this thread the meeting after the most violent G-20 to date took place in South America was held here in Miami.

Our police responded with shorts and polo shirts and bicycles and bullhorns and simply kept appealing to the protestors to remain calm and law abiding while standing in their way of key areas the authorities did not want any protesters in. There was no tear gas required or sonic noise weapons or rubber bullets or bean bag guns required and there weren't any today required either.

CNN's own Brian Todd who got tear gassed and had to endure the sonic noise weapons said the protestors he was with were peaceful so...

It is what it is, we more and more live in a police state that some people crave conformity by all to, while the state itself tries to force it.

There is a reason why marge is displeased and many of us in fact are.

Personally I suspect anyone who is not displeased at this point...

But hey that's just me!

[edit on 24/9/09 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by ugie1028
i have images of the swat team using school busses, unmarked fords, a lot stuff.

i have great pictures of the army presence.

i have never seen a cop or swat member wear BDU's.

If you can please post them to this thread when you get back home or get a USB it would be greatly appreciated.

So are your first hand accounts of the events. I salute your courage and determination friend.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aggie Man
I just saw this Breaking News Headline on CNN.com:

U.S. officials: G-20 leaders will announce that the group will become the new permanent council for economic cooperation.

Excuse my ignorance, but what is the economic cooperation?

It's a new politcal friendly phrase, I think they changed the name of the War on Terror too to something more user friendly as too many people realized it was being used to terrorize us!

Basically all these politicians do is marketing. That's what politics are, the real power is not ellected and behind the scenes, it's the politicians that sit around and figure out how to sell their agenda to the public.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   

The city on lockdown after day one!

It's been a pretty shameful couple days here in America as first some guests to the United Nations are treated rudely by foreign interests...

And now Riot Police using military weapons to prevent peaceful protests by American citizens.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

i will be posting them here and in my thread i started a few days ago. Saturday ill have images first, then video.

thanks, we all had our reasons for being there... even though violence broke out. if they werent there (police) this would be 100% peaceful.

i blame THEM for causing everything that transpired today.

I hope to show you guys soon. I may have a few pics coming up soon. my buddy is working on his as i type.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Lets let ODS share her views on the G-20!

Grab your Bible!

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   
National Guard arrest. Not sure what the person did.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join