It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Military Muscle Will Show in G-20 City

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Kram09

That's the spirit friend.

Why the Leaders of the world and the media work so hard to enrage us is simply to unballance us, both individually and collectively.

An angry or frightened person acts rashly and reacts instead of responding. Responses are based on careful consideration and examinations of the pros and cons while reactions are typically those emotions that the clever despot always seeks to manipulate to their own advantage by getting those they lord over to react in a way to their disadvantage.

The real culprits of the world the Rothschilds and Rockefellers have secure underground locations they can go to ground in in a moments notice to protect themselves. It is only their pawns and lackeys who would be harmed by violence not the actual villians.

How you harm the actual villians is by simply rejecting their systems of control.

I don't shop at Wal-Mart.
I traded my car in for a Bicycle.
I work for my self at home doing what I enjoy most doing in a productive way and get paid reasonably by myself for what I do for myself and for others.
I gave away my TV so I don't have to listen to their sweet lies and outrageous ones invading my own castle with nonsense.

Most people will applaud me for this and commend me for doing such as they explain how it's not practical for them to do the same.

Yet in reality if everyone found a way to do the same, made real peaceful sacrifices to do the same, it would defeat their system of control without a shot being fired or a drop of blood being spilt.

The world would evolve through an evolution in intelligence on the part of the masses, instead of a revolution by a handfull of the determined who are ultimately simply looking to make the world over in their own image, albeit it might be a friendlier and better image, but it will still be for their vanity, wealth, posterity and control.

The solution in fact is so simple, that people refuse to believe it could be a solution!

It is though the solution. Stop buying what they have to offer in all it's various forms. They go out of business!

The proof my friend is actually in the pudding for how they enslave is economically. The only way we could possibly fight back and be free is economically!

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by JIMC5499

Let them protest all they want, I have no problem with that. So far it seems to be a pretty tame crowd. Right now the local news is saying that there is about 5000 protestors. They were expecting 15-20 thousand. Someone is saying that the protestors can't make it because they don't have enough money due to the bad economy. ROFLMAO!

Not only has this been true, but it's been true since protests got out of hand in the early 1970's and late 1960's. Make no mistake about it the Government in tandem with the big corporations have worked hand in hand together to slowly and methodically transfer living wage jobs off shore, break up the powerful unions who earned living wages and to warehouse a large unemployed impoverished underclass who turn to black market enterprises out of desperation and lack of opportunity at tax payer expense.

Economics is the nature of the real war that is being waged on the citizens of the free world, lack of living wage jobs, excessive taxation, lowering of educational and civil standards of manners and decorum all work hand in hand to make for a functionally illeterate, economically disadvantaged easily manipulated mass of people who can offer little to no resistence to the Military Industrial Complex and the Banksters.

The G-20 is not meeting to fix the economy, the G-20 is meeting how to keep making it incrementally worse as they press ahead with their plans to redraw maps and consolidate nations and squeeze out those leaders and philosophies and political movements that don't fit their purpose.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   

"They can block a street. If someone hits a Humvee, they're not going to go very far," Pagonis said.

Maj. Jimmie Cummings, the Army's public affairs spokesman for equipment and technology, said he could not confirm numbers or types of aircraft or vehicles that will be used during the summit.

Well yes I could see how unarmmed civilians couldn't get too far against a military Humvee!

I love the second part that Major Cummings can't confirm the numbers or types of equiptment used!

After all the citizens in a Military Dictatorship don't need to know these things now do they?

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Silcone Synapse

Im afraid you could be right SS. It seems like the perfect setup to
make the opposition look bad. As much as I would like to ne there
protesting I know Pittsburgh too well and the downtown area is a
trap. Protestors can be easily blocked in a dealt with in any manner
they wish to. It is a great city, it probably has asmuch character as
any other in the US. Very much a working class, polyethnic down-to
earth kinda place. I would live there if the traffic werent so insane.
It's dirty, industrial but very American. I hope this doesnt set the city
back too far financially and hurt the people who live and work there.
Pittsburgh has seen enough violence in it's history with all the
steel strikes of the early 20 th century. Pinkertons got their butts
handed to them there, it's really interesting to read about. Frick off!

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   

On the waterways, the Coast Guard will use 10 25-foot boats that can reach speeds of up to 46 knots, or 53 mph, to patrol a security zone encompassing about four miles of the city's three rivers. M240 machine guns will be mounted to the stern and bow of the patrol boats, which cost nearly $200,000 apiece.

Wow M240 Machine guns to keep those peaceful demonstrators peaceful!

I wonder if they got those in a box of crackerjacks?

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   
LRad Sound Cannon being used by Pittsburgh police right now, so reported.

Military also in attendance.

Confirmation anyone?

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Are you sure this happening in America and not in Iran, China, Russia and NK?

We are not looking any better than a communist developing country this days.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3e7f17f4dc3f.jpg[/atsimg]
Photo courtesy of wrh.com

Er, Maybe the overpass should read "World Dictators, and Psychopathic Despots Welcome; People Go Home, and Die"

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by sanchoearlyjones

The sign is wrong, it should say "in order to protect you we have to target our citizens as terrorist'

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nirgal
LRad Sound Cannon being used by Pittsburgh police right now, so reported.

Military also in attendance.

Confirmation anyone?

The main news outlets haven't reported any signficant protests so far today. As far as the military being there yes.

Have you heard reports that the Sound Cannon is actually being used on protestors?

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043

Are you sure this happening in America and not in Iran, China, Russia and NK?

We are not looking any better than a communist developing country this days.

This is sure not the America the text books promised me while growing up!

I think we should file a suit against the government for false advertising.

We sure set a fine example in the world these days that's for sure!

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by sanchoearlyjones

It looks like from the looks of that picture they are welcoming the world to a make shift detention center Sancho!

I think that photo illustrates the true value of overpasses versus four way intersections!

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Sad, that the so call best free country in the world is looking more and more nothing short of a dictatorship.

All those that die for this nations freedom and way of life will be digging themselves out of their graves.

My grandfather and two uncles included.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Actually most of the countries are nothing than parasites sucking the livelihood of America throught globalization policies, unfair trade agreements, out sourcing and protection from WTO, all are affecting our nations economic recovery and growth, none of them have any desire to see Americas prosper but to keep degrating and us the consumers their slaves.

I LOLed at this statement...
The "we are good guys the rest are bad guys" is getting kind old.

2nd line

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Yes, unfortunately it's live on Alex Jones.

Jason Bermas and crew are on location and on the show live.

I cannot but help of think of Orson Wells while listening to Alex though.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   

PITTSBURGH -- On the first day of the G-20 economic summit, a large, unpermitted protest march called the "People's Uprising" is going from Lawrenceville to downtown in an attempt to get near the David L. Lawrence Convention Center.

A few hundred participants in the Pittsburgh G-20 Resistance Project -- some of them dressed in black and wearing masks and gloves -- gathered at Arsenal Park and began walking to the convention center at 2:30 p.m.

"Our only permit is our feet and voices," the group's Web site says. The G-20 is in the house throwing a party. Let's crash it."

WTAE

So far this seems to be the only serious non approved protest taking place and they are about an hour or so into their walk and still a good ways away from the off limits area.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Nirgal

I have the main news channel in Pittsburgh up on another screen I will keep looking for some reports and video on it.

Thanks for the information.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   

LATEST G20 protest REPORTS!

Riot cops, LRAD Sonic weapons, Tear gas and Anarchists
www.abovetopsecret.com...
fun for the whole family

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Sad, that the so call best free country in the world is looking more and more nothing short of a dictatorship.

All those that die for this nations freedom and way of life will be digging themselves out of their graves.

My grandfather and two uncles included.

All the sacrifices past generations of Americans have made like those of your Grandfather and Uncles may they rest in peace all for naught.

It's beyond belief so many of us sit by without a thought or care to even raise our voices in dissent.

How much longer will it be before even speaking out as we do becomes a crime?

Where does this madness end?

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Nirgal

So this sound cannon is some kind of sonic weapon?

It sounds very nefarious and ominous.

What exactly are it's effects?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join