It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maximum Alert: U.S. Troops Now Occupying America

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Wow. I can't be sure if OP is right, but I was close to posting a thread about this subject due to the fact there are a lot of military jets flying over where I live lately. This is in Miami near a small airport (not Miami International). I'm used to having planes fly over... But never at supersonic speeds. In the years I have lived here I have never seen military jets UNLESS it is around April and the air and sea show is coming. Even so, around the show, the sightings are less frequent. Now I have heard them daily since last week. My high school is a couple blocks away from where they land and sometimes we have to pause what we are doing in class since it gets so loud.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by DjSharperimage
Theyre getting ready for Martial Law;
The false flag attack is the Swine Flu virus

I know they have at least 2 missiles filled with Swine Flu virus

I'm sure you have been asked, prove it.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

Originally posted by Psyrion
reply to post by getreadyalready

I live there.

We've had THREE MURDERS here that can even be related to the cartel war.

Otherwise, this place is ridiculously safe. On top of that, I "should be scared" considering Ft. Bliss is 20 minutes from my own home.

Quit fear mongering out of boredom and start paying attention to issues that actually matter. Violation of Posse Comitatus would be the least of our problems if the Government was really about to throw down the hammer. Guarantee you we wont even see it coming.

I wasn't the one fear mongering, I provided links to a couple of the articles naming it as the most dangerous city!

Also, according to the articles there are more murders there than Baghdad, and as much as 3000 kidnappings per year!! That is 10 everyday!

So, maybe you don't watch enough news! Not that they tell the truth on the news anyway! I live in a College town, and they purposefully hide any sex crimes. Officially we have 1 to 2 attacks per year, but I know people on the force, and girls that have been attacked, and the real number is closer to 1 to 2 per week!! Can't let that make the statistics though, because it may hamper enrollment at your number one economic center!

I live in El Paso. Not Juarez.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Psyrion

I live in El Paso too. There has been no military roaming the streets. The Governor has only called National Guard to help with the border. That's a separate issue concerning violence and safety of citizens and is well in the legal limits of the Texas Constitution.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Has anyone here written their senators and the President himself about this at all? Just to let him know that we see this and are wary?

I personally haven't seen any military craft or any other suspicious craft in the airspace so before you ask me, No I have not written. I live right near the old Ft. Devens as well.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Hmm, not sure if this may have relevance, but I just posted the following thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It appears as if some very sneaky things are taking place presently, and motives are being kept quiet about it. Keep eyes and ears open folks...

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Topsycret,

Thank God you got the post out! WARN THE PEOPLE, WARN THEM NOW!

I was driving to work and noticed a military blockade and they were pulling drivers over. I rolled the window down and said, "Hey army dude, what's going on?" . He said, "Smart alec, huh?. Get out of the car!"

The next thing I remembered was waking up in a camp of sorts, I think its a FEMA camp. There are thousands of us rounded up. I hid a fork they had given me and dug for 20 straight hours out of the camp and made it into an internet cafe to log onto ATS.

They will come looking for me soon so its up to you Toopsycrap to get the word out. Milwaukee is under siege right now, the whole city is shut down.

WARN THEM Poopsy, WARN THEM!

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I have also seen nothing in my area and neither has anyone I know. I have kept my eyes open when out and about and zip, zilch ....notta.

Alex Jones said this? Well there you go..........nothing to see here!

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Astrobee
Topsycret,

Thank God you got the post out! WARN THE PEOPLE, WARN THEM NOW!

I was driving to work and noticed a military blockade and they were pulling drivers over. I rolled the window down and said, "Hey army dude, what's going on?" . He said, "Smart alec, huh?. Get out of the car!"

The next thing I remembered was waking up in a camp of sorts, I think its a FEMA camp. There are thousands of us rounded up. I hid a fork they had given me and dug for 20 straight hours out of the camp and made it into an internet cafe to log onto ATS.

They will come looking for me soon so its up to you Toopsycrap to get the word out. Milwaukee is under siege right now, the whole city is shut down.

WARN THEM Poopsy, WARN THEM!

Sorry, I'm no longer in the mood for rumor mongers and especially FEAR mongers. Quit spreading your fear.

[edit on 23-9-2009 by Astrobee]

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jim Scott
"Maximum alert"? I see nothing locally happening. In fact, American troops have been occupying American soil for hundreds of years. They are not interested in any takeover. They, my friend, are you.

Eisenhower once said that the military soldier is the last one who wants war. Obviously, that's because he/she has to fight it.

I'm really tired of seeing overblown thread titles in ATS.

I really have to agree with your post.

You act like our troops are the enemy. They are what protects us from the world who hates us.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   
When I see troops in Pittsburgh, the I'll start to worry. As for now, I'm not concerned about Kentucky. At all. Nor am I concerned about OUR OWN SOLDIERS walking on the streets.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Known liar and paranoid Alex Jones says there are military forces building up in American communities, and suddenly you're all seeing tanks and posting videos of helicopters.

Not for one single second have you stopped to wonder whether or not this is really happening.

And then, in the same post, you call other people sheep.

so dumb.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by TopsyCret

I have been reading ATS for quite some time now and haven't felt compelled to create an account until after reading this thread. I am a member of the Oklahoma Army National Guard for more than 10 years and even though I am not a general, word of any type of mobilization travels quickly throughout the ranks. To date, I have heard nothing about any plans or current troops in Oklahoma being called up for the mission of setting up road blocks or forcing citizens to be innoculated with any vaccine. What I have noticed in the links below is the meshing of the words "U.S. Troops" and "Guardsmen" in the Alex Jones posts. In those articles they keep saying that U.S. Troops are being stationed throughout the country to make the public comfortable with seeing uniforms. What these articles fail to define is that "Guardsmen" have always been stationed throughout the country in every state and territory primarily in armories in both large and small cities. One weekend a month these guardsmen are ordered to attend Unit Training Assemblies in which they perform tasks pertinent to their units mission. Sometimes the training planned for that month can not accomplished at that armory which is why you will see convoys heading to different training areas throughout the state that can accomodate the training. I personally have worked at the state fair, or big events, assisting in directing traffic. This was done on a volunteer basis to assist in manpower. I was not ordered to leave my family immediately, tell my civilian employer "sorry, I can't make it in today" and scoot off to conspire against my neighbors. You will see guardsmen at big events like this because usually the event, could use the help, and the guard benefits by having a prescense at these events for recruiting purposes. Hopefully this message doesn't appear like it is coming straight from TPTB. Thanks for reading my first post.

Neebat

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   
On the youtube clip of the young lady talking about the RFID Chips she took a picture of. Note the business name CJAY on the back of the instructions. I google searched this and found the product Phoenix Jr.

www.cejayeng.com... www.sovereign-publications.com...

I think she might be getting very upset over something quite unrelated to RFID chips.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   
It's all very fascinating to debate the possibilities and concerns, but without some actual proof (something other than that barmy Alex Jones ranting about it) this concern being expressed is pretty pointless.

Where exactly is this happening "all over America"?

I've seen one youtube clip where uniformed men openly discuss being called in to assist in traffic control, and unless I missed it in the thread (skipped several pages, too much of the same scaremongering) there's no evidence to even suggest that this is national scenario.

So, come on, you're being called on it. Show some proof of what is being suggested. Pop outside and take a picture.

Incidentally, I once had a discussion on here with a guy who proclaimed that the military would never attack or assist in the control of their own people, that they defend the constitution above all else.
Well, in the video I mention, one uniformed guy states on camera that he'll follow orders, even if they are in direct opposition to the constitution.
He states that this is his job, he follows orders.

Slightly related, so thought I'd mention it.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by liveandletlive
You can read recent Executive Orders and look up the topics of all modern Executive Orders by going to www.archives.gov... National Archives and Records. They are difficult to pull up and include Executive Orders 12919, 12656, 13228 and the ominous Executive Order 11490.

Amazing!!!!!

Your exact words can be found here: Shadow Government

Quote from the above link:

" You can read recent Executive Orders and look up the topics of all modern Executive Orders by going to www.archives.gov... National Archives and Records. They are difficult to pull up and include Executive Orders 12919, 12656, 13228 and the ominous Executive Order 11490."

So I guess the guy at the Shadow Government site stole your lines????

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Translation of this thread's subject line, for the self-aware:

"Maximum Alert: Good Source of Weapons and Body Armor Now Occupying America"

Remember that silence is golden and a knife to the neck is quick and fairly quiet.

FM 21-150 Combatives

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   
uhhh....maximum notice....many US troops reside in the US. BFD.

What's the point of this thread? You have a youtube video that has been sensationalized by some mickey mouse theatrical group, and Alex Jones (
...my favorite shill) spouting off about this, and that's your evidence that our Red Dawn is here???

Even amateur journalists try to beat others to the first release of news. This is overstated until someone can show me some figures and gov officials confirming those figures.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I think some of you might be getting worked up over nothing. I live in Clarksville, TN a decidedly military town (being right next to Ft. Campbell,KY). I have seen nothing unusual but I must admit I could be biased since i see men in fatigues everyday. I don't tend to pay attention to them except if there is going to be a full moon over the weekend. Then i stay inside because the single soliders are extra randy.

The only unusual thing I've seen is the MP's going off post in their squad cars a lot more often than I ever remember seeing that before. It doesn't mean anything without proper context though.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by detachedindividual
Incidentally, I once had a discussion on here with a guy who proclaimed that the military would never attack or assist in the control of their own people, that they defend the constitution above all else.
Well, in the video I mention, one uniformed guy states on camera that he'll follow orders, even if they are in direct opposition to the constitution.
He states that this is his job, he follows orders.

Slightly related, so thought I'd mention it.

Military members are individuals and as individuals will act differently to orders. I think we have all seen to many movies of a SGT with a cigar in his mouth telling a private to shoot an unarmed non combatant. I interpret lawful orders from my moral frame of reference "followed" by military regulations.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join