It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maximum Alert: U.S. Troops Now Occupying America

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
You want a great example of brainwash?
Take the idea of our own police and military fighting against us.
The people against the people.

Think it won't happen, think our own military will say no these are our families?
Maybe some but largely this is what happens to sheep, this is what happens when mind control is in effect. TPTB don't even have to fight against us, they'll have our own military do it because the uninformed of them really believe they are fighting for freedom and purpose. Behold the power of brainwash. Us VS us.

May the truth unravel...

[edit on 23-9-2009 by N3krostatic]

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Is what we are told true? or is it false? or is it a mixture of both? if anything happens or not ,if you are prepared ,things are not so bad, so don,t fret just prepare.
If you are told a hurricane is coming ,you prepare, you know because of experience,that all will turn out right because you ACTED on your information, now is the same, look after your own first then if others need help, do it.
Don,t panic, because thats stupid, don,t get uptight,or angry, cause like the hurricanes ,they do blow over, things can get difficult, but not impossible.
Remember there are always others worse off than you.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikerussellus
reply to post by TheCoffinman

Would like to know how the story ends.

Hope there's a sequel!

This is what I am hoping for. Well, a sequel to the sequel we are already in. We survived one civil war. I just hope we can escape pretty much as a whole nation this time around. I highly doubt it.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by really

Yeah I think we had same idea/same time thing there!!!

Jinx!!! You owe me a beer.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Grayelf2009

Im afraid that I have to agree. Soldiers are trained not to think, just to act and follow orders. Maybe there are a few who will side with the people, but they know they risk everything in doing so. Reminds me of that movie "28 Weeks Later." Checkpoints, quarantine areas, and of course snipers on the roof who were told at first, "SHOOT ONLY THE INFECTED." Then two minutes later "ELIMINATE ALL TARGETS." Good thing none of my guns are registered...

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

Hi Bombeni. I haven't seen any increase in the amount of military personnel but we do have Tinker Air Force Base about 20 miles away so there's always some guys in fatigues around.

Have been wasting most of my free time today looking online for that particular type of tank I saw in Norman. Apparently you have to know what it's called or classified as to be able to go right to a site for it. *sigh*

Did find an invitation for some guys to get together and show off their military vehicles that's coming up next month. I can't imagine that the vehicle I saw is one that some retired vet would have in his garage but ya never know. Plus, last Thursday seems a little early to show up for an event that isn't until October 3rd. Anyway, here's the invite:

M813A1
Sergeant Major
M813A1's Profile Fields

"Default Oklahoma SS Workday / Chow Run
The OKC Convoy Chapter of Steel Soldiers orders your presents at the 1st Annual Fall Oklahoma MV Motorpool
Workday / Chowrun. Has Been Scheduled for OCT. 3rd !!!

We we will rendezvous at Streetbike Depot in Tuttle, OK for a Show, Shine and
General Maintenance day. It would be a Good time to put some ideas out about a Holiday Convoy ??
Also we can get some Game watching time too!!

Later in the day we will Convoy via State Highway 92 to Amber, OK, for chow
at Ken's Mess Hall (Ken's Steakhouse).

The Motorpool opens at 10:00 hrs and the Chow run will be 16:30 hrs. Early arrivals are welcome.

Bring you own supplies !! I am Looking forward to seeing everyone !! If you plan on showing add your name to the bottom of the, Confirmation List :!! Guys lets get a big turnout, it would nice to see everyone !!!

Everyone is Welcomed to join in the Fun !!!"

So if you Okies see a convoy of assorted military vehicles going down Hwy. 92 on Oct. 3rd you'll know what it is.

I don't know what the one going down Lindsey street was all about.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by liveandletlive
You can read recent Executive Orders and look up the topics of all modern Executive Orders by going to www.archives.gov... National Archives and Records. They are difficult to pull up and include Executive Orders 12919, 12656, 13228 and the ominous Executive Order 11490.

I can't help but notice the similarity to what I am quoting liveandletlive saying and the contents of THIS web page. About 2/3 down the page and the second to last paragraph it states...

You can read recent Executive Orders and look up the topics of all modern Executive Orders by going to www.archives.gov... National Archives and Records. They are difficult to pull up and include Executive Orders 12919, 12656, 13228 and the ominous Executive Order 11490.

... word for word what you said.

Also, your first post was taken from the same page. Cite your sources please.

link   

Originally posted by grayhawkz1
However I also see, multiple times a day, Apache helicopters, which are easily identifiable with the large turret on the bottom and a slender body. These would be ideal in citizen control as they can drop troops and attack from the air. These helicopters have me quite concerned as their frequency of fly-bys are increasing as the days go on. This town is quite desensitized to military activity and the majority of the people are as close to sheep as it gets.

Apaches can't drop troops, bro. They have a capacity of 2 pilots and that's it.

As far as seeing them all the time, they are from Fort Rucker, about 90 miles north of you. They fly all over the area training, from Mobile to PC and as far north as Fort Benning. They do alot of stuff at Eglin too.

link   
reply to post by grayhawkz1

I lived in Panama City from late 2005 to mid 2007 about 3 miles from Tydall as the crow flys. Apache's are not Air force, if I'm not mistaken, and other than the air show I dont ever recall seeing them - Ever. Tyndalll is a traing base so it could be something to do with that, but that is strange that you are seeing them there. I've got a bud who is a chief out there, but he's not gonna tell me over the phone if anything is up

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Maybe you can tell me why I've had Sea Stallion choppers at less
than 500' flying over my house. I live in Richmond, Va and am only
about 3 mi. from downtown. One day it was 3 of them at 300' - talk
about loud! Geeze...

They've been doing this nearly everyday.

How can they buzz urban poplulations so freely?

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   

I live there.

We've had THREE MURDERS here that can even be related to the cartel war.

Otherwise, this place is ridiculously safe. On top of that, I "should be scared" considering Ft. Bliss is 20 minutes from my own home.

Quit fear mongering out of boredom and start paying attention to issues that actually matter. Violation of Posse Comitatus would be the least of our problems if the Government was really about to throw down the hammer. Guarantee you we wont even see it coming.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
this is bad news ppl..

this is really fu*ked up.. wtf is going on?..

ii for one want answers.. not jus a bunch of lies.. soon there will be a uprising that will make sure people are told what they need to know..

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

They do whatever the FAA says they can, and the FAA is fedgov so they get told as well...

We have all types of Army aircraft buzzing around day and night here so we never even think about it anymore.

If you go to a local small airport, a pilot can show you on a chart what flight restrictions are in place for your area. But usually, a military aircraft especially a helicopter does what they want until enough people complain.

The exception to that would be fixed wing aircraft gong supersonic, that is a big no-no over populated areas.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

I don't know how they get away with buzzing us?! They have a 500 ft limit from people or structures, unless they are landing or taking off, but I know the ones over my house were at least that low!

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhiteDevil013
reply to post by Grayelf2009

Im afraid that I have to agree. Soldiers are trained not to think, just to act and follow orders. Maybe there are a few who will side with the people, but they know they risk everything in doing so. Reminds me of that movie "28 Weeks Later." Checkpoints, quarantine areas, and of course snipers on the roof who were told at first, "SHOOT ONLY THE INFECTED." Then two minutes later "ELIMINATE ALL TARGETS." Good thing none of my guns are registered...

Ummm I would have to disagree with that. Soldiers are taught to think, they know that if they do something stupid their ass will be handed to them on a silver platter.

Soldiering in this day and age is not like the mongol hordes, it is a very mentally involved process.

With that said, there are some dummies who are going to mess up. Show me a group of people that numbers well over a million like the military, that doesn't have their share of jerkoffs.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Psyrion

I live there.

We've had THREE MURDERS here that can even be related to the cartel war.

Otherwise, this place is ridiculously safe. On top of that, I "should be scared" considering Ft. Bliss is 20 minutes from my own home.

Quit fear mongering out of boredom and start paying attention to issues that actually matter. Violation of Posse Comitatus would be the least of our problems if the Government was really about to throw down the hammer. Guarantee you we wont even see it coming.

I wasn't the one fear mongering, I provided links to a couple of the articles naming it as the most dangerous city!

Also, according to the articles there are more murders there than Baghdad, and as much as 3000 kidnappings per year!! That is 10 everyday!

So, maybe you don't watch enough news! Not that they tell the truth on the news anyway! I live in a College town, and they purposefully hide any sex crimes. Officially we have 1 to 2 attacks per year, but I know people on the force, and girls that have been attacked, and the real number is closer to 1 to 2 per week!! Can't let that make the statistics though, because it may hamper enrollment at your number one economic center!

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by TopsyCret

Ah,looks like the build up as begun either this is being done for Obama's sinking poll numbers or the Defense Establishment is gonna make a grab for power using a false flag event.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by LiveFreeOrDie..

I have to add, I live on the west side of Indy and for the first time in no relation to a event (like a race), I saw a black hawk fly over. Quite low... little odd.

Oh, and I was on I-74W and saw quite a few convoys movin' around. But... that could be nothing as well.

[edit on 23-9-2009 by muggl3z]

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by hotrodturbo7
reply to post by really

Yeah I think we had same idea/same time thing there!!!

Jinx!!! You owe me a beer.

hotrod,
I would be more than happy to buy you a beer. I'm driving down south. Get some cute southern girls together who like yankees.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by liveandletlive

* EXECUTIVE ORDER 10995 allows the government to seize and control the communication media.

Well, HECK when are they going to give us something better to watch!

* EXECUTIVE ORDER 11001 allows the government to take over all health, education and welfare functions.

Well, Wonderful - sounds like we already have a socialized health plan, about time... my teeth need work!

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11004 allows the Housing and Finance Authority to relocate communities, build new housing with public funds, designate areas to be abandoned, and establish new locations for populations.

I believe this is also called the Housing bubble bust and bailout fund.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join