It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maximum Alert: U.S. Troops Now Occupying America

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Neebat

Thanks for the info. Admittedly I'm not a military buff and know nothing about varieties of tanks or their classifications. Since there was only one I didn't figure we were under military take-over but even if it's just the local PD buying an expensive toy for their ever increasing arsenal, it was disturbing to see.

Wasn't a game day either and wasn't heading toward the college. I didn't chase it down to see where it was going but had never seen anything like it in this area.

Your explanation makes sense and I'll stay out of panic mode until I see them in convoys.

It's not American troops I'm concerned with as they too are Americans. It's the foreign troops on our soil that are always here training that could be activated by the UN that concern me. Most of the world hates our guts and would love the opportunity to attack. They have no loyalty to Americans and most probably have little to no family here.

I'm grateful for the military we have to protect Americans on American soil and hope that people don't do something stupid to draw their ire. If soldiers were ever ordered to perform some sort of lock down or martial law because TPTB have decided that Americans are getting too uppity and need to be put in their place, I would hope that our NG and military would stand up to do the right thing.

It would be safer for the soldiers as well as the civilians.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 12:44 AM
link   
DID ANYONE EVER STOP TO THINK THAT THE UN WILL BE THE ONES TO COME AFTER CIVILIANS?

the better part of our national forests are restricted in large areas now, and are owned by the UN. they are called "biospheres"
billy clinton gave them away.
what a good place to hide troops.
white vehicles? hmmmmm.

link to UN take over of land...read what goes along with it

i have never believed a word of the explanation...never.

[edit on 25-9-2009 by Spectre0o0]

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Spectre0o0

Yes, some of us just posted that very same concern. UN troops, not American troops are the real military threat.

Train well, boys, you may not have to go overseas for a war. The war may be creeping over our borders and training along side you as we speak.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Why is everyone so scared of the military? They are just regular people, not robots. I'd love it if 20000, or so troops would occupy and clean up DC.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 01:33 AM
link   
i can definatly relate to this post. I have had a few things go on in tacoma washington were i live. i know for a fact im being watched and followed. after i got out of federal prison.(were the judge labled me a terrorist lol )

Ive seen care trail me for miles then when they realize i notice them. they suddenly turn off. im not sure if this is a random thing. but my family from saudi just came back into america to visit me. i called them alot on my cell phone. right. what was wird was for the next 6 months out of the blue. my t mobile phone was free. my bill was paid. my wife and i were trying to figure it out. we both came to the conclusion that it was the feds watching me. my wife has mentioned that she has noticed epople follwing her. even her mom and her sisters notice seeing the same people over and over agin when they out and about. then this whole week. there has been police every were up and down my street and around were i work. undercovers and tpd cars in plain site just out massivly. i was driving home within two blocks from my house my wife and i saw 4 tpd cars patroling near our house and like 6 undercovers. its strange the sudden police build up and strange things happening

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by whitewave

Yes, some of us just posted that very same concern. UN troops, not American troops are the real military threat.

Train well, boys, you may not have to go overseas for a war. The war may be creeping over our borders and training along side you as we speak.

Ok; I'll use as an example something I mentioned in my introductory post: I think it was some Dutch guys training in convoy tactics with my unit. SOME of them had body armor, a few of those deigned to wear it, and there were several types. Their best excuse for a squad automatic weapon was a couple of sad little old M16A1 knockoffs with a permanent bipod installed where the bayonet stud should have been; I actually think their automatic gunners carried 30-round mags, too. I was trying to get across all kinds of immediate action drills to them in the little time I had to talk to them while we were on duty, but all I got was blank stares, as in "What's an IA Drill?" Not to mention the fact that none of them had ammunition, and would have been MERCED had they gone to any location with ammunition, considering you know, their lack of access to anything Oh, and there were about 20 of them. On top of that, most of the guys we were working with looked like they could have been knocked down by a wet fart. I mean, God bless 'em, their heart was in it, but...

UN troops, from what I've seen: the old school Kevlar helmets painted in "shoot-me-here blue," or more likely their ridiculous little berets, whatever crap their member nation has decided to issue them with followed up with a minimal combat loadout, and a decided lack of desire/willingness/mandate from superiors to wear body armor, even in decidely hostile zones. That's what you're afraid of?

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 05:50 AM
link   
In East Pakistan, 1971, the dictator, Yahya Khan, kept the "Prime Minister Elect" busy with "negotiations" while shipping in out-of-uniform troops wearing sneakers on PIA. Then March 26, he arrested the PM Elect and massacred several thousand people, the army troops going door to door killing men women and children, throwing the bodies into trucks to dump them outside of town. In a few months they had killed 3 million people.The CIA had to be behind it. They helped Pakistan with their "little problem", and got help with arranging ping pong with China.
Eleven million fled to India and the country was totally closed off. I would get alarmed when the govt starts moving troops in This is unconstitutional. We need to stand up, peacefully, for the Constitution, NOW.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 06:17 AM
link   
I'm just curious about the title of the thread, and the OP's beliefs/thoughts/views/whatever.

How can American troops be occupying America?

Do you view American soldiers as not being American?

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Griever0311

Not afraid. Just alert to the changes occurring right under our noses. Something's going on and we're here speculating and discussing in order to try to find out what.

Best to be alert than to be caught unawares. Since a lot of foreign troops are training here in American, being trained by American soldiers, I wouldn't dismiss their training or equipment.

It is good to hear, though, that some of those troops/soldiers aren't very professional. Thanks for the info. We're all trying to learn more and every little bit helps.

[edit on 25-9-2009 by whitewave]

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by BLV12
I'm just curious about the title of the thread, and the OP's beliefs/thoughts/views/whatever.

How can American troops be occupying America?

Do you view American soldiers as not being American?

It is or at least was up until Katrina LAW that our troups could not be used against us on our own soil. So if an American soldier is fighting against an American citizen, then obviously one of is the enemy.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   
The number of foreign troops training on US soil is pretty insignificant, and a lot of them are officers or senior enlisted guys attending leadership courses. I have personally trained foreign troops, and many of them just aren't too much of a threat in my opinion. Sure, there may be a few foreign units that get to come over and train somewhere in the US, but this is very uncommon, and even if they were to be ordered into some sinister action by the UN, just how effective would they really be. The logistical requirements for controlling even a moderately populated area are staggering. If the entire Chinese army were to suddenly show up on US soil, they wouldn't be able to pull off an occupation for more than a few months. You can thank the 2nd Amendment for that.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by daveinok

but how do you know the real facts if they're tucked away in a national parkthatwe dont own anymore?
this stinks,and you better start paying attention.
arrogance may be their achilie's heel.

IT"S CLOSE

[edit on 25-9-2009 by Spectre0o0]

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Lest we forget, the Japanese Admiral, Yamamoto, trained in the US prior to WW2, and many Germans attended school here before returning to der Fatherland prior to hostilities. We sell weapons to anyone with a buck and judging from the actions of the Fed Reserve, we probably give them the bucks, too. Our nation has a bad habit of giving our enemies the means to cause us a great amount of trouble.

The most troubling thing is, we haven't learned a thing...

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by daveinok

President George Bush in a speech to Congress on SEPTEMBER 11, (9/11) 1990, SAID THIS: "[The war in Iraq is] a rare opportunity to move toward an historic period of cooperation. Out of these troubled times...a New World Order can emerge."

In his September 21, 1992 speech to the United Nations, President George Bush announced that foreign troops, would occupy America and train for a New World Order Army. He stated:

"Nations should develop and train military units for possible U.N. peacekeeping operations. ... If multinational units are to work together, they must train together. ... Effective multinational action will also require coordinated command & control and inter-operability of both equipment and communications." New World Order and E.L.F. Psychotronic Tyranny

"A supranational authority to regulate world commerce and industry; an international organization that would control the production and consumption of oil; an international currency that would replace the dollar; a world development fund that would make funds available to free and communist nations alike; an international police force to enforce the edicts of the New World Order" (McAlvany Intelligence Advisory)

The drive of the Rockefellers and their allies is to create a one-world government combining super-capitalism and Communism under the same tent, all under their control...Do I mean conspiracy? Yes I do. I am convinced there is such a plot, international in scope, generations old in planning, and incredibly evil in intent. (Congressman Larry P. McDonald, 1976) In 1981 Congressmen McDonald calls for comprehensive congressional investigation of the CFR and Trilateral Commission. Congress is urged to investigate these organizations. Congressman McDonald was killed in the Korean Airlines 747 that was shot down by the Soviets in 1983.
Source

Then there's IMET
The International Military Education and Training (IMET) grant program was established in 1976 to provide professional, leadership and management training for senior military leaders and selected junior and middle grade officers with leadership potential. For fiscal year 1998 Congress appropriated $50 million apportioned among more than 100 countries for the IMET program. IMET and its predecessor grant programs have trained over 500,000 students in the past 40 years. Thousands of former IMET students have reached positions of prominence in their countries' military and civilian sectors. Theoretically, according to the Department of Defense, these well trained, professional leaders with a first hand knowledge of America are expected to make a difference in winning access and influence for both US diplomatic and military representatives in foreign countries.

I don't worry so much about American soldiers on American soil. Of course, there will always be some that will blindly follow orders or even look eagerly forward to "war at home". But I suspect that the majority realize that not all is well and will refuse to turn on their countrymen.
I have no such delusions about foreign troops that come from countries openly hostile to Americans and our way of life.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   
In the mean time we don't look twice as military age able bodied men from south of our border wander in "doing jobs no one else will do".

They can scope out our society easily purchase weapons becoming active and alert.

Then one day when they,"get the word" that it is time to take back "their" land they know who to kill(cops) and who to eliminate.Blacks,Asians and Whites.

You fear American soldiers, may be you should learn to fear the 20 million people who just invaded your country and did and said nothing.

I know many Americans of the same ethnicity but not allegiance to that country that fear that.

BTW where I live the population is 70 per cent non American.

It is weird when you walk in to an establishment and everyone looks at you like you are a foreigner.

Someday there won't be any AMERICANS in America.

And in case anybody reads this it is not a racist rant,just a logical observation of the obvious.

[edit on 25-9-2009 by calcoastseeker]

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 09:12 AM
link   
In the past week I've noticed an interesting trend. I was trying to cash a check and went to several different grocery stores for that purpose. In every single one of them there was a cop, not security guard, but police force officer in the stores performing guard duty.

What's up with that? Do the stores anticipate trouble and are just taking extra precautions? Do the police anticipate trouble and are they the ones who initiated the posted guards? I can understand guarding banks and such but grocery stores?

Seems like a waste of manpower to me. If there was a run on the grocery stores with last minute panic shoppers trying to stock up on essentials, a single officer would just get trampled in the stampede anyway.

Are we slowly being conditioned to see "authority" in every aspect of our daily lives?

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I know one thing for sure. In my area we see military vehicles All the time.
The national guard are on the highways about once a month, long lines of them.
They are on their way to the National Guard base for training. It just occured to me though, why with the vehicles?
I mean it isn't like they are going to be used at their stations( cities/towns) around the state right? So you would think the vehicles they use would be at the Base for training purposes.
Just kind of popped into my head, now I am wondering?????

[edit on 27-9-2009 by Iseekthetruth!!!!!!!!]

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 08:44 AM
link   

You and Spectre made a good point; eventually the USA is going to have to fight on its own soil, we have too many enemies now. I'm afraid it's going to be sooner than we expect.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   

In the past week I've noticed an interesting trend. I was trying to cash a check and went to several different grocery stores for that purpose. In every single one of them there was a cop, not security guard, but police force officer in the stores performing guard duty.

What's up with that? Do the stores anticipate trouble and are just taking extra precautions? Do the police anticipate trouble and are they the ones who initiated the posted guards? I can understand guarding banks and such but grocery stores?

Seems like a waste of manpower to me. If there was a run on the grocery stores with last minute panic shoppers trying to stock up on essentials, a single officer would just get trampled in the stampede anyway.

Are we slowly being conditioned to see "authority" in every aspect of our daily lives?

WW as far as I know, it's just cops working a side job. I work at a large institution and we have security, we have a few fulltime security personnel but most of it is in the form of part time positions which are almost all filled by policeman. Not because we only accept policeman but because many cops work part time jobs because police salaries are not very lucrative.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

Your explanation is, of course, reasonable. I just find the timing of it to be suspect. Cops have always had low salaries but they haven't always worked a side job in grocery stores until last week.

I've known quite a few cops that moonlighted as security guards but, it was my understanding that they weren't allowed to wear their cop uniforms as that would be representing themselves as working for the city. They had separate uniforms for their moonlighting jobs. Depending on the security gig, some were not even allowed to carry their weapon even though they obviously have training for it.

Just a curious observation at this point. Not making more of it than it needs to be. Just throwing it out there. The ones I saw wouldn't be able to chase down a shoplifter, much less control a riot so I'm not particularly worried, just noticing the trend.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join