It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maximum Alert: U.S. Troops Now Occupying America

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Chiming in to say that I've seen exactly ZERO military around here which isn't unusual as we don't have active military bases at all and the N. Guard, if out and about, would definitely draw curiosity as they are rarely seen (perhaps a transport on the highway) so, nothing out of the ordinary in the neck of the woods.

I think it's hype... at least, this particular example

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Now that I think about it, I see more and more army humvees nowadays in my area (Yonkers, NY). I just recently saw two of them driving on the local highway, and I saw maybe one more a while back. Those are the two instances that I can recall offhand.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Comparing the current state to Nazi Germany is a DISGRACE!!

Seriously, guys, wake up! Miliatary checkpoints? Show us pics or get out. Since Obama came to power, there's been a sick amount of uninformed, propaganda posts by what I can only imagine are some crazy nutcases sitting in their cellars somewhere in Kentucky (nothing against Kentucky) hording food for "Armageddon".

Yes the economy's bad, yes there are issues...but this whole "omg martial law" bull# distracts from real discussions and is just plain crazy.

I mean, the guy above me saw 2 (OMG, maybe even 3!!) humvees...everyone go run to their bunkers and hide their kids. US soldiers are gonna take over the country...ruuuuuuuun!

[edit on 23-9-2009 by MrXYZ]

[edit on 23-9-2009 by MrXYZ]

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I live about 90 miles from Phoenix, AZ.
I never see anything around here as I live in the middle of a national forest and am 90 miles from any city of any size.

Today was different though......I work outside and 2 times military huey's flew overhead headed for the Phoenix area.

About 3 hours later 2 Blackhawks flew over headed the same way. I dont know if it was training or something more.

Probably nothing but thought I would share.

Their are no bases around me so they were somewhat far from home.....

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   
This is insane. Please grow some and have faith in your fellow Americans. Does anybody think if our government tried to impose martial law we wouldn't fight back or at least die trying? I live in MA, and nobody will force me to get vaccinated.....

"The latest case occurred in Kingman Arizona, where National Guardsmen were filmed “providing security” and directing traffic." NOT THAT sounds scary!

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Tmd111

Alex Jones reports what he sees in Austin, TX. Could it be that the military are concerned about Alex Jones?
I don't trust BigGov, but not sure BigGov is ready to let TSHF quite yet.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by TopsyCret

This is old news. Lots of of troops are standing by for some sort of event that is supposed to take place. It is important to remain calm and not become violent. They want us to become reactionaries rather than revolutionaries.

Think about it...If you get your gun and run around like a fearful fool you are not going to fight the enemy or even bring them down. They'll laugh and arrest you.

If you and your friends set up intentional community gardens and survival resource centers you are much less likely to be laughed at or arrested. The only way to win your enemy over is to offer hospitality and humbleness.

That's not going to happen with a bunch of gun touting lunatics claiming to be on the right side of the fight. I'm guilty of shouting obscenities at men in uniform. It accomplished nothing.

Self sufficiency is key in winning over the enemy. If you feed and house somebody they are likely to watch your back. We've got a lot of work to do. It must be insured that when martial law is declared that we crush the enemy with kindness...

Some will shoot a steaming plate of cupcakes, others might be obliged.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Didn't a large portion of the U.S population make it very clear a while back, that they wanted our military out of Iraq.
The country elected a man they hoped would pull the troops out and bring them home.
Well were are they supose to go ?
Any Guard troops who are active and are returning home got to have
work, and we all know there aren't any jobs out there.
They are being kept employed.

I would like to add that it is hunting season where I live and there are lots of people in camo clothes (full dress) all over the place.

[edit on 23-9-2009 by azureskys]

[edit on 23-9-2009 by azureskys]

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by azureskys

Naybe we could start a NEW WAR in Iran.
That would help the poor unemployed Nat'l Guard, right?

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   
just chiming in too that there is absolutely NO military presences where i live in the bay area. that could be due to the infrastructure of the peninsula and how it works with the city of san francisco.

nothing but coast guard helos looking for stranded surfers.
keeping an eye out though and will obviously report if something strange is materializes.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Neebat

Welcome to ATS, Neebat. Glad you could join us and thanks for your informative contribution. Would you be able to shed any light on why there was a tank going through Norman last week? Do you know anything about that?

I try to avoid Norman on game days but is it routine to provide a military OR guardsman presence at the OU games (ahead of game day)?

DAVEINOK, thanks for independently verifying that I'm not a liar. The link you provided was not a picture of the tank/assault vehicle that I saw but I appreciate your effort and independent investigation.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   
I pray for the day when every American service member is stationed back on U.S. soil and let all are"allies" defend themselves.

I hope also someday all you ignorant fear mongers live through some catastrophe that devastates your community.

Two things you will see as soon as possible. The Red Cross and the National Guard which is American military.

You are worried about the presence of your military in your country?

That's is where they should be!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They are your sons and daughters.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   
if you really want to find out whats going on,you should go to the sheriff's office and press charges on the military for being on civilian ground.
ask any cop,the county sheriff is the highest authority in the land.

while you're at it, make a list of the names of the soldiers that are taking part in this crap,and post them so we can identify them in case the SHTF.

also someone should get a sh^^load of pocket constitutions and hand them out to the soldiers.
we have got to stand up.
ps i don't think we'll see to many of them here in texas

i was wondering if this story had anything to do with the nature of the post. those people in kentucky might be pretty upset. i hope it doesn't,because this would definetly be the wrong start

census worker hung in kentucky with fed written on his chest

i was also wondering if it is just coincidence that obama is backing off the request for troops in afghanistan to keep them here for his own nefarious reasons right now.
after all,obama is the master of coincidence.

[edit on 24-9-2009 by Spectre0o0]

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grayelf2009

And yes , they will follow orders....gun confiscation,shoot to kill

[edit on 9/23/2009 by Grayelf2009]

This one statement speaks volumes to just how ignorant you are to how the people (that's right, people) in the US Army would act in this type of situation.

I've said this before on this site whenever the inevitable 3-5 month thread about OMGZERS!!! THE US MILITARY IS GOING TO KILL US ALL!!!!! pops up. So, I'll say it again.

We are people, too. American citizens, even... imagine that.

If you are so blind as to think that I'm going to follow an order to open fire on any unarmed American who poses absolutely no threat to me or my Soldiers, you need to really reconsider your decision to post your opinions here. A majority of the US Military comes from states like, oh.... Texas, Florida, North Carolina, Virginia, etc. If the government ever pushes us all to that point, you think we're all just going to fall in line and start killing you people???? Please.

And for the apparent genius who made the comment about Nazis earlier...... Grow up.

Something you need to remember is that the National Guardsmen you saw running checkpoints were there at the request of their State. Most likely NOT the federal government. The National Guard is mandated to follow the orders of the state government. Now, the reason I posted is to provide a voice of sanity for all the paranoid schizos out there.

NO. We have not received orders to "take over" the US.

NO. We have not been mandated to start enforcing some sort of martial law.

NO. We are not authorized nor will we obey any such order to open fire on civilians.

I'm sorry you watch too many movies, but we are not brain-washed zombies.

Now, I will say this: If the active Army gets called up to come in there and help out and one of you yahoos runs up on me with a pistol or something - I'm taking your head off without blinking. But I will not open fire on unarmed civilians.

There are many others who feel as I do.

So, when SHTF and you are in the middle of mass chaos in whatever urban hell you get stuck in, without the ability to survive on your own out in the wild, just remember it's not going to be the local reporter or liberal political leader who's going to pull your ass out to safety. It's going to be someone like me.

So please.

Don't insult me.

I remember.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
reply to post by dntwastetime

Soldiers parachute into events all the time! I have seen this at FSU games on many occasions. One of my friends sons is in the "Golden Knights." He parachuted into Sturgis a couple of times, and other events.

Still, if you see the military on the street, ask them what is going on. See why they are in your town all of a sudden?

I forgot to mention that.

You can actually "talk" to us too, we speak the same language as you. Use your brain and start asking those big, bad men in uniform you see out there in your street what they're doing. Most of the time, they'll actually tell you what they're doing.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 12:55 AM
link   
I was in the Guard for 8 years, did "homeland security" missions, worked with the border patrol, got my GWOT medals and a campaign ribbon. The National Guard aren't the bad guys; they're like you and me, people trying to help out and do the right thing. Not like those of you who support this paranoia, who never served a day in your life, and have no idea what the hell you are talking about.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 12:58 AM
link   
If there were ever a "martial law" scenario, the military is not going to round us up like cattle.

They might, however, be used as proxies within a framework of a "false flag", such as a swine flu scenario. They would unwittingly carry out orders that may appear to serve the greater good (such as sequestering those who refuse the flu shot).

If there were some kind of economic collapse, of course, we would EXPECT the military to be on the streets maintaining order.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 01:02 AM
link   
come on show some actual proof. Pictures taken by either a video camera or still camera with road sines visible will shut up most sketipcs,

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Dont belive in everything from that site...We all remember(well, we who pay attention) Alex Jones' y2k HOAX. Telling everyone the world was going under, nukes was launching etc....just search it up on youtube...

_fearmonger deluxe_

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 01:13 AM
link   
this was a little while ago, but back in may, i was crossing this bridge over some train tracks, and the train was stopped under the bridge, and on the train there were some tanks. there was a chopper in the sky at the time aswell. i have a pic. not sure how to put it up though.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join