It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maximum Alert: U.S. Troops Now Occupying America

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 01:14 AM
link   
maybe they are getting ready to put these 1,000's of plastic like "fema coffins" to use that they have stashed here outside phoenix? see for yourself..... www.youtube.com...

[edit on 24-9-2009 by trig_grl]

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by mwood

I'm right by you, a few NG men out down town armed.

And whats with the New White Trucks... Forest Service parked out in the woods? Brand New watching the woods entrances... really odd.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 02:40 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by DjSharperimage
Theyre getting ready for Martial Law;
The false flag attack is the Swine Flu virus

I know they have at least 2 missiles filled with Swine Flu virus

Fox news tell you that?

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gunpowder Plot

Originally posted by DjSharperimage
Theyre getting ready for Martial Law;
The false flag attack is the Swine Flu virus

I know they have at least 2 missiles filled with Swine Flu virus

Fox news tell you that?

I don’t even know what to say to that, the mind reels back in the pure horror of the unadulterated silliness extruded from DJ's post. Missiles filled with swine flu and how do you suppose they will use said missiles?

Are you referring to a Titan I or 2?
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/99ccc629eaba.jpg[/atsimg]
Because if you are I highly doubt it that the government will use an ICBM or the like to spread swine flu.

I doubt unless you can produce something to back up your clame that the government will be using any missiles for a "swine flue" attack.

[edit on 24-9-2009 by ashnomadonte]

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 03:08 AM
link   
This thread is absurd.
Its sounds like a bunch of paranoid citizens crying wolf on something they don't understand.

If you took a second to think about any body's recent "sightings" of military movement, you might think it sounds like training exercises.

Think about it, where else to train to defend your country... then your country.

As for flybys or increased or strange aerial patterns, each AF base has its own sortie box (restricted air space). That doesn't mean however that they won't or cannot fly out of that air-space.
Another thought, military airspace and civilian airspace usually overlap each other. It wouldn't be unheard of to say, see attack helicopters over a house if any military base is close by, or rather in-flight refueling.
Also we are on increased alert status so its just an increase in air patterns.

(god i hope that all made sense)

EDIT: spelling

[edit on 24-9-2009 by Tail-Eater]

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by kingswillquiver

Fool. . .do you always go where angels fear to tread? Are you the gate keeper?

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 05:02 AM
link   

"Where have I seen this scenario before.

oh yeah, Nazi Germany.

The test is coming. How much do you cherish your freedom? Enough to die for it?

How strong is your faith. They want to take that away. "

what about the option of running away to another country? what country would be "safe" from all this mess? i would leave and never come back. as long as i have a warm bed, warm food and hot coffee i would be content.

where to go?

-subfab

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Wow.

America is becoming a Paranoid, Stalinist, Orwellian, Dystopian hyper controlled society....whats happening over there? I could right a book about it and it would be consiered extreme fiction.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by mopusvindictus
reply to post by mwood

I'm right by you, a few NG men out down town armed.

And whats with the New White Trucks... Forest Service parked out in the woods? Brand New watching the woods entrances... really odd.

What white trucks are you talking about ? Just asking 'cause the U.N.
has White vehicles.

Forest Service watching the woods is not too very odd as it is Hunting Season.
Well it is Hunting Season here in Michigan anyway. It's Doe (deer) Season.
What part of the country are you in ? And did a Hunting Season start this month your area ?

[edit on 24-9-2009 by azureskys]

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by solarwindspirit

Fool. . .do you always go where angels fear to tread? Are you the gate keeper?

Kingswillquiver can't be the gatekeeper, the gatekeeper is here:
(Warning to those who get spooked easily, better not listen)

[edit on 24-9-2009 by Bombeni]

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by really

I appreciate the comment.

While I cannot speak for anyone but myself, I will say without firsthand visual confirmation, seeing it up close and personal, I will discount both the Mainstream Media and hyping trash websites like Prison Planet, because as far as I am concerned, both are unreliable, my seeing it with my own eyes is the only thing that will give me a reason to act, period.

As far as anyone else is concerned, they are more than welcome to disagree with me, and or act on their own, I am not asking anyone to follow me, because I walk my own path.

I walk right down the middle on most issues because I see the positive and negative, seeing both sides of the coin, and when and if I see troops being deployed on United States soil, I will know what action to take and what course I need to go and which direction the winds are blowing.

Then again, I am on no one's side, but my own, period, always have been, and always will be, this makes it far easier for me to decide my actions, and not be lead astray by any false Messiah like Alex Jones, Jesse Ventura, or Barack Obama.

I am a man on my own path and if I intersect with anyone else, whether it be permanent, temporary, or for a unique set of circumstances, then I will take what I can and give what I can towards that path and I will not act in any way other than the way I see needed.

I am a leader who wants no followers, but will take those who are willing to lead with me, and only those who will put their name and their balls on the line, with me.

I have been recruited many times over and each time I tell them no, because they act in cowardice, and they will not commit their name nor balls to the actions, but seek me out as a puppet they want strings attached to and I am a real man, no puppet to be paraded around for their amusement and entertaining the ignorant masses.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Iseekthetruth!!!!!!!!

Thank you for your observant and interesting post. Star for you... I would expect that virtually all military have very precise specifications for displaying insignia, just as they have for wearing correct uniform. So, what you have noted is troublesome. Sometimes the finer details that go un-noticed by most are more indicative of something untoward than those that are deliberately obvious and apparently not too much out of the ordinary.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhiteDevil013
reply to post by Grayelf2009

Im afraid that I have to agree. Soldiers are trained not to think, just to act and follow orders. Maybe there are a few who will side with the people, but they know they risk everything in doing so. Reminds me of that movie "28 Weeks Later." Checkpoints, quarantine areas, and of course snipers on the roof who were told at first, "SHOOT ONLY THE INFECTED." Then two minutes later "ELIMINATE ALL TARGETS." Good thing none of my guns are registered...

I really hope not everyone has the same idea about us that you do. Behind that uniform, armor, and rifle is an American just like you. But probably UNLIKE you he has been trained to make effective, survivable, and lawful decisions in the most stressful conditions you could hope to imagine. We ARE trained to follow orders. Lawful ones. An order to engage unarmed American citizens IS NOT a lawful order. Quit panicking. Your troops aren't going to exterminate you.

[edit on 2009/9/24 by Griever0311]

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Since when is it considered "occupation" to have troops on their home soil? Isn't that an oxymoron? I would rather see our soldiers "occupying" our own country and keeping things civil as opposed to seeing them occupy another country and FAIL at keeping things civil.

Just my 2-cents

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by kingswillquiver
Where have I seen this scenario before.

oh yeah, Nazi Germany.

The test is coming. How much do you cherish your freedom? Enough to die for it?

How strong is your faith. They want to take that away.

Yes, if I had seen troops on our soil for anything more than disaster relief, I might agree with you, however I do not agree with you, nor do I agree with that false Messiah Alex Jones in all his sensationalistic rubbish.

Alex Jones is nothing more than an agent provocateur hiding as a former wolf, sent among the sheeple to agitate them to run from imaginary wolves, when he is leading the flock astray, much the same exact way Barack Obama is doing in leading people away from watching what he is up to with the Healthcare scam and having finished the shafting that George W Bush started with the Bailout Package.

My test has already come, in suffering fools, mindless apekind, and barbarians beating at my gate, in people who would try and agitate me into a foolish action.

I warn you not to include yourself in that description above, nor to try to get into it because it was not directed at you, but if I have to change that description I will.

No one can take away my freedom, because I will not let them, and no one can take away my faith because it is not theirs to possess, only my lack of ability to survive and my lack of willingness to try will stop me from remaining free.

No one can lead me astray, neither false Messiah's like Alex Jones, Jesse Ventura, nor the Bilderberg lapdog, Barack Obama.

I highly suggest that anyone posting on this particular thread read the following books :

The Cult of the Presidency: America's Dangerous Devotion to Executive Power

Partial Amazon Description :

The Bush years have given rise to fears of a resurgent Imperial Presidency.

Those fears are justified, but the problem cannot be solved simply by bringing a new administration to power.

In his provocative new book, The Cult of the Presidency, Gene Healy argues that the fault lies not in our leaders but in ourselves.

When our scholars lionize presidents who break free from constitutional restraints, when our columnists and talking heads repeatedly call upon the "commander in chief " to dream great dreams and seek the power to achieve them--when voters look to the president for salvation from all problems great and small--should we really be surprised that the presidency has burst its constitutional bonds and grown powerful enough to threaten American liberty?

The Cult of the Presidency takes a step back from the ongoing red team/blue team combat and shows that, at bottom, conservatives and liberals agree on the boundless nature of presidential responsibility.

For both camps, it is the president's job to grow the economy, teach our children well, provide seamless protection from terrorist threats, and rescue Americans from spiritual malaise.

Very few Americans seem to think it odd, says Healy, "when presidential candidates talk as if they're running for a job that's a combination of guardian angel, shaman, and supreme warlord of the earth."

While the above book does not mention Obama, because it was written shortly before his Presidency, I assure you he is demonstrating every quality that the author points to in the usage of the office to gain far more power over the populace than any one man has the right to assume, desire, ask for, or manipulate control of in order to gain it.

Blank Check: The Pentagon's Black Budget

The above book talks about just about anything you would ever want to know about how the Pentagon gets its funding, whether overtly, or covertly, whether legally, or illegally.

The Pentagon's New Map: War and Peace in the Twenty-first Century

This book details exactly what the people in the Pentagon think about the world at large as well as our nation itself. It should be required reading for all civilians.

The Creature From Jekyll Island: A Second Look At the Federal Reserve

If you want to know what a scam the Federal Reserve and the Bailout really are, read the book.

As for troops deploying on American soil, as mentioned in prior posts, I will not take action until I see it firsthand for myself, I will discount the Mainstream Media, Prison Planet, and Alex Jones, because any man taking any sort of action without seeing that which is spoken about without seeing it firsthand is both a fool and following a fool.

As at the Battles of Lexington and Concord, wait until you see the whites of their eyes.

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
reply to post by getreadyalready

Maybe you can tell me why I've had Sea Stallion choppers at less
than 500' flying over my house. I live in Richmond, Va and am only
about 3 mi. from downtown. One day it was 3 of them at 300' - talk
about loud! Geeze...

They've been doing this nearly everyday.

How can they buzz urban poplulations so freely?

Naval Amphibious Base : Little Creek Virginia

Is it perhaps because you live so near to Little Creek?

You said Sea Stallions, this implies that they are Navy Helicopters, so I supplied the above link.

Are they testing, deploying, or flying out towards somewhere else?

These are just thoughts on the topic you mentioned.

[edit on 24-9-2009 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by thebeet
Okay people, this is called Riverfest. In KY, they use the KYARNG for many events where there are tens to hundreds of thousands of people and the local police in no way shape or form have the ability to handle such crowds.

This is a total twist of the truth at this event. KYARNG helps out at many events in Kentucky, including football games in Lexington, Kentucky basketball games, and Thunder over Louisville where there's nearly 1 million people crammed on the riverbank for the greatest fireworks show in the world. Also the Kentucky Derby.

They clearly stated they have no police powers, and this is true. I commonly talk to them when at these events as they are all just good ol Kentucky boys and girls. usually at events like this they help control traffic as when events end they turn all streets into a one way heading away from the event to help thin out the crowd and prevent as much as possible traffic backups.

This is all completely legal, and is something I want from my states National Guard. Im glad they are around to help with crowd control and assist in these situations. Big Thanks to the brave men and women of the KYARNG.

And since I mentioned Thunder over Lville.....check this video out its pretty cool www.youtube.com...

[edit on 23-9-2009 by thebeet]

Please post how this is legal? Since the National Guard is clearly ordering/interacting with civilians in an official capacity, on public streets, as well as enforcing the law.

You state: "...they help control traffic as when events end they turn all streets into a one way heading away from the event to help thin out the crowd and prevent as much as possible traffic backups."

The National Guard was not given official emergency operational status by the Governor/President, fact. I can find no other official findings that would otherwise allow the National Guard to violate 18 U.S.C. § 1385 (Posse Comitatus Act) for this non-emergency or ANY of the past Kentucky events.

If they (NG) are blocking PUBLIC roads, plus turning public roads from two-ways streets, into one way streets; that is enforcing laws (matter of fact it is may also be manipulating laws without approval of the state highway, if it was not approved ahead of time through the proper channels); by what right/law do they (NG) have to stop or redirect a citizen who decides not to follow their orders? They (NG) have zero powers over a citizen on non-military property unless a state of emergency was enacted by either the Governor or President.

Just because you "want" or feel its legal, simply because the National Guard has been doing "crowd control, traffic enforcement, searches, etc, means less than nothing.

You are making an argument that simply due to Kentucky allowing the National Guard to be used over the course of many years as de facto police (or as you state: "KYARNG helps out at many events in Kentucky, including football games in Lexington, Kentucky basketball games, fireworks") is NO excuse that the Law is being blatantly violated (18 U.S.C. § 1385; Posse Comitatus Act)

But I would like to hear what law you are referring too that must some how supersede the PCA? If you can not, it just might be you that is "twisting" the truth in order to better fit your personal feelings? I'm not being a wise arse, you are the one that said: "This is a total twist of the truth at this event." So I’m truly trying to understand your point because simply saying the law shouldn’t exist, doesn’t mean it can be ignored, especially when it comes to ones own government.

[edit on 24-9-2009 by kneverr]

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by kneverr

PCA only applies to Federal troops, if the POTUS did not order them to such duty, then they were ordered by the State. PCA would not apply in this instance.

If KY law says that the NG's can do whatever, then they can do it. If KY law forbids this, then they are in trouble.

If they were not ordered by the State then their unit commander is steppin' in some deep doo.

[edit on 24-9-2009 by hotrodturbo7]

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by whitewave
reply to post by Neebat

Would you be able to shed any light on why there was a tank going through Norman last week? Do you know anything about that?

I try to avoid Norman on game days but is it routine to provide a military OR guardsman presence at the OU games (ahead of game day)?

Whitewave,
Tanks are used in cavalry units and up until about a year ago Oklahoma was primarly infantry/artillery, and support. I think our new cav unit is light cav which shouldn't have any armor. From what the gentlemen was describing above sounds like a self propelled howitzer, which can be mistaken for a tank. Like I stated in my previous post, if you see the military at big funcitons like OU games etc. most likely recruiting has a hand in it. Big events that draws many people requires huge logistical support and man power to handle non technical positions and the guard gets its face and uniform in the public. Usually people enjoy looking at weaponry, and vehicles, isntead of a brochure. Win, Win situation. Thanks for welcoming me ! (c:

The link provided is of a self propelled howitzer.

upload.wikimedia.org...

vs a tank

www.nicewallpapers.info...

[edit on 24-9-2009 by Neebat]

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Symbiote
Translation of this thread's subject line, for the self-aware:

"Maximum Alert: Good Source of Weapons and Body Armor Now Occupying America"

Remember that silence is golden and a knife to the neck is quick and fairly quiet.

FM 21-150 Combatives

I'm normally pretty reserved, but that hinges on irresponsible and disrespectful. Try and stab an armed and armored Marine who's on your side and see what happens to you. I dare you. Here's a hint: 6 of your most beloved will end up as pallbearers for the closed casket after you fail miserably and get ventilated by a platoon of Marines dropping a mag each into a corpse that was dead and getting cold after the first 3 torso hits.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join