It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Ohio Sept 19 2009

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I believe you.

Of all of the footage I have encountered involving UFO's this trend you are describing of released white pulsing orbs and indescribable physics defiance leads me to believe every word you say. Unless you're simply describing the events of watching one of these from Youtube... I've never heard a written description I could visually identify with so closely.

Stars.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   
I HIGHLY doubt that an alien aircraft would have a light flashing in a regular slow speed that way. I have to call it a human craft... Now if it did a 90 degree turn and zipped out of site maybe I would not be questioning this video.

I give it a -2

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by afterschoolfun

When a friend told me what they do at night with their remote controlled model aircraft, I lost all interest in these videos. Unless I see something that is not physically possible with little r/c aircraft I assume the obvious.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Asmus

Mahoning County

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   
As much as I'd love to see definitive proof, I have to say in my opinion this object in the video appears to be a blimp with the advertisement on the side flashing on & off. You don't necessarily need to be right next to a football stadium to see these things running their lights, I've seen goodyear blimps with their flashing banner as far away as 50 miles from the stadium they had encircled earlier in an evening.

I do hope I'm wrong, and that you've got the real deal here.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   
wow where at in Ohio do you live? I live like 10 min away from Akron. this is really interesting!

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by HappilyEverAfter
reply to post by Abductee Chick

it got dim turned like a robin egg blue, released 3 little white lights, one at a time, from left view point to right, like a triangle pattern, this took about 2 3 minutes total, then it rose straight up, moved left really fast then right really fast, then just took off,

*EXACTLY*
The group I was with observed this from our camp site. We were on a river with zero light pollution other than a small campfire. One of my friends said "It's a satellite" -- Then it turned blue.

I don't know if it was E.T. or not, and I don't particularly care. Had I not been down there, I probably wouldn't have seen it or would have passed it off as "nothing special...".

That wasn't even the highlight of the evening, which I missed.
I was rattled out of my tent at around 1 AM. It seems my friends saw a large green "fireball" fall out of the sky that put on "quite the fireworks display"...

[edit on 20-9-2009 by DukeOfDorch]

[edit on 20-9-2009 by DukeOfDorch]

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Abductee Chick

Well it just kinda looks a lot like another video you uploaded.

couldn't see if they were Army helicopters or black helicopters. They were flying South to North which is an unusual flight pattern considering most air traffic goes West/East, East/West toward the Airports and Airbases. I don't know what they were doing or where they were going but I'm glad I got it on film.-From video Description

and this one you have uploaded.

So we have established that you will film anything and nothing that is over your house. You have filmed 2 helicopters and said "couldn't see if they were black or army helicopters" and you will film the sun and call it a UFO so it is not suprising that you film a plane and call it a UFO.

You also cut the video when you really zoom in and start to see one of the red NAV lights. It is my opinion that this is a hoax and you know it. You have a video camera and you decided to cut it once you could see that it was just a plane.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

done and done

well played sir, good game ladies and gents

might as well turn off the lights, this game is over

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Here is tonight's night shot of the same vantage point where the object was filmed. Some felt the object was a lightpole or tower. Clearly it is not.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by fasteddieok18

Hey thanks for the post
This happened in Mahoning County where I'm from.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Sorry buddy,

As much as we all want to believe out here. This is just not the piece of evidence we are looking for. Its not the video that will prove out of any doubt the existance of UFOs.

I think most of us agree on this.

Nice try ...

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 01:07 AM
link   
First rule of hunting a UFO, if it blinks at regular intervals it's for other humans to notice a steady pattern and avoid.

Second rule is that if it doesn't blink, it's something else, maybe a planet, a star, "although stars twinkle" or some other Earthly phenomena, I tend to stick to terrestrial origins for pretty much anything in the sky.

Now if that sucker comes down to say 100 feet, and beams down a crew of Storm Troopers, then we'll have that proof we need...

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 01:12 AM
link   
And do you know how many aircraft are up in the sky at anyone time? 1000's. In Space there are hundreds of satalites.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Using your youtube account to remove the videos i put on the thread does not help your case at all. It just looks like you are trying to cover your tracks.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 01:27 AM
link   
I hate when people capture "UFOS" moving toward them on video camera, then as it gets close enough to see, they shut off the camera. The act of turning it off RIGHT AS it passes by or gets close raises a red flag to me.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

Good job zaiger,deny ignorance bro!

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Common Good

lol i know right?
These people capture these fake UFOs and they are always either 1min long or they have so many cuts it is hard to tell what is going on.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Doesnt look like a passenger plane, but definitely looks man-made. Maybe its military. Near the end of the video you can absolutely tell its a plane of some sort.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 04:59 AM
link   
The TR-3B(Bravo) is one of the most reported black-ops aircraft sighted, it's main function is transporting special operatives in sensitive areas in very little time, it is also used for FTL travel, while continous operation has been problematic with the Astra, it still has reached other solar systems.

Funny enough it's often referred to as the stargate since the operatives (USAF Spec Ops and US Army SFOD-Delta) look similar to the Stargate SG1 personnel (or used to anyway), Operatives are often attached to NASA as well, this is mainly the onboard crew, they wear blue NASA jumpsuits, the Spec-Ops operatives wear a variation of Multi-Cam, I am not sure about the cut of this uniform but they did have embroirderd patches on their uniform.

The TR-3B is such a complex craft to fly it is remotely operated by AI, this AI runs under a research base located under a building run by Boeing.

Disclaimer, this author can not proof any of the claims since he doesn't have any evidence to support his claims, this is merely his perception based on personal experience. No claims will be made that this is the truth or but the author strongly believes it is the truth and is not deliberately trying to deceive ATS

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join