It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Ohio Sept 19 2009

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Resinveins
Yeah that certainly does seem to be a plane in the night sky.

It's also, imo very telling that you stopped filming where and when you did. And yes I saw the reasons you gave for that... but to be blunt.. I don't buy them. Who stops filming right when things start to come into focus? Someone who is trying to disguise what they are filming is the only conclusion I come to.

Which to me makes this less a case about misidentifying conventional aircraft, and more about trying to deceive people, as far as I'm concerned.

This I consider a hoax : (

First off, I am not a hoaxer. Thanks for giving your opinion on my video, now I will respond to your opinion. That's great you've come to terms with your self-appointed experteeism. I guess 17,000 views and counting are all people who feel differently. What do they know, right? Are you an expert in aeronautics? An engineer? Have you worked on secret government military projects? A pilot? I am just wondering, have you seen or do you know what a secret military aircraft or possible ET ship would look like? I suppose you also then know exactly how a secret military aircraft or ET craft would appear then, don't you? IMO it's just your opinion. Thanks
Appreciate the input

[edit on 26-9-2009 by Abductee Chick]

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Abductee Chick

Never claimed to be an expert in anything. But.. I don't need to be an automotive expert to determine that a car I just saw drive down a road, was indeed a car.

Good luck convincing people that this... footage... is anything other than mundane footage of an airplane.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I never said I was trying to convince anyone of anything. Was just sharing my video. I said that from the start. Not everything is black and white but thanks for your post take care

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   

I guess 17,000 views and counting are all people who feel differently. What do they know, right?

That is just number of views and has nothing to do with how many people think this is a ufo. You disabled enbedding so everyone here who has seen this who does not think it is a UFO goes to your view count. it also says

"Black Brant comments will not be approved. This was not a Rocket.Thanks!"

So anyone who posts there that does not think it is a UFO has their comment removed.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by zaiger

I guess 17,000 views and counting are all people who feel differently. What do they know, right?

That is just number of views and has nothing to do with how many people think this is a ufo. You disabled enbedding so everyone here who has seen this who does not think it is a UFO goes to your view count. it also says

"Black Brant comments will not be approved. This was not a Rocket.Thanks!"

So anyone who posts there that does not think it is a UFO has their comment removed.

UFO Unidentified Flying Object, could be anything yet you assume ET! It is a UFO. Go look at how many stars and flags my thread has and that will tell you what this topic means to people thanks!

Secondly you obviously do not read, you are only seeing what you want to see.

It says Black Brant comments will not be approved. The other part you are making up from your own imagination. I've approved all sorts of comments, and please stop trying to control what I do. It is my video. If it bothers you so much go film something and put it up so people can harass you. You're the left wing/right wing instigator that likes to start flame wars.
Learn to read and quit making stuff up.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 02:37 AM
link   

It says Black Brant comments will not be approved. The other part you are making up from your own imagination.

No im not.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3fe1c672cdff.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9493e3bc5de6.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/41231cca515a.jpg[/atsimg]

And it flew east to west like all the other planes that pass over your house do. Mahoning County to Youngstown Warren Regional Airport

[edit on 28-9-2009 by zaiger]

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 04:51 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Zaiger has stolen my footage without permission on youtube and made his own video out of it. This needs to stop here, this guy is stalking me! Seriously has taken this to an unhealthy level and im calling my attorney. Copyright infringement and stalking/harrassing.

I don't care about your little charts and modified clips of my video. Leave me alone!!! I'm so sick of this guy. This is a bunch of crap. I'm putting my footage on aliensthetruth.com from now on. I'm closing my account here. Let's see who zaiger next victim is on here, he is mental!

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   
How can anyone analyzie your footage without downloading it? Underneath my avatar there is an ignore button you should press it.

3) Content Copyright: By posting on this message board, you relinquish all exclusive copyright privileges to the material you post and you grant The Owners non-exclusive, non-revocable rights to publish your posts in perpetuity in all forms. The Above Network, LLC has the authority to decide to display your postings or not, and modify your posts to remove offensive material, modify your post title to accurately reflect content, remove vulgar comments, remove insults or delete any other content deemed inappropriate, at our discretion. Photos and graphic images posted to your media portal "My Pictures" and "My Photo Gallery" sections do not fall under this non-exlusive license agreement.

3b) DMCA Enforcement: By posting on these domains, you grant the agents and officers of AboveTopSecret.com and its parent organization(s) the right to seek enforcement and legal remedy for any and all discovered usage violations falling under the DMCA and the Creative Commons content deed. Remedy in such cases, will always place a priority on proper attribution of you as the author and a link-back to your post (or posts), rather than removal.

This pics i uploaded from your video now belong to ATS so if you want them removed you will have to ask a mod.

[edit on 28-9-2009 by zaiger]

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   

I think you need to relax a little. You posted a video on ATS and you dont expect people to analyze/try to explain it? Do you want everyone to just believe you that its a real ufo? How does this help the community in its goal? Without skeptics and analysts we would get no where. Stuff that normally gets thrown into skunk works would be all over the board accepted as the truth. Zaiger is doing simply that. He hasn't "stolen" your videos that you've uploaded, he looks to try and explain what is in the video. Sure he may be a little in your face about it but thats when you need to provide a stronger counter argument or provide further proof of your sighting. Unidentified or not its still a cool video you have there. Thanks.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Abductee Chick
Zaiger has stolen my footage without permission on youtube and made his own video out of it. This needs to stop here, this guy is stalking me! Seriously has taken this to an unhealthy level and im calling my attorney. Copyright infringement and stalking/harrassing.

I don't care about your little charts and modified clips of my video. Leave me alone!!! I'm so sick of this guy. This is a bunch of crap. I'm putting my footage on aliensthetruth.com from now on. I'm closing my account here. Let's see who zaiger next victim is on here, he is mental!

LMAO. Your very defensive attitude just seems to prove you were intentionally trying to manipulate this board. You get upset when someone doesn't agree with you. Now your accusing a member of stalking you and stealing your videos. Now you want to leave this board and run to another one because, well I don't really know. Take the "noonie" out of your mouth and grow up, please.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I think she really did leave ATS, she has not been on since that post. It may be the only honest thing she has said in this thread so far.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by zaiger
I think she really did leave ATS, she has not been on since that post. It may be the only honest thing she has said in this thread so far.

PMSL! That's pure Comedy Gold mate!

IRM

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Not that I endorse this behavior but it would be very funny if you did go to that website she mentioned and continued to debunk her.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by DoomsdayRex

I think you should go to that site and continue to debunk her.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by DoomsdayRex

I did...Or i tried. You can't leave comments there or anything. She only posted the video there and nobody can support or debunk the video

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

LOL, she is a tool. Anything to keep from lookin like a fool.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Lichter daraus

And now she removed her UFO video this belongs in the trash now.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Due to the fact that the OP's YT video has been removed and there is no longer a video to see, this thread is closed.

[edit on February 22nd 2010 by greeneyedleo]

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join