It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Ohio Sept 19 2009

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by zaiger
reply to post by Abductee Chick

Thats not it at all your "UFO" had plane lights on it and there was no ray comming off of it. Don't try to save face by blaming NASA for your plane video.

[edit on 22-9-2009 by zaiger]

Okay, so since I never recieved a reply from you from several days ago, I assume that either:

A) Genuine UFO sightings don't interest you at all, and that all you are here to debunk and unleash on others.

B) In your excitement and agitated state you didn't read through the thread properly, nor follow up on references given by others. Something most people would hopefully do before launching whole-heartedly into anothers thread.

The Op had been making reference to posts of mine she had read. How you could imply that my sighting could have had anything to do with the NASA experiment leaves me wondering if you read anyone elses posts at all, or convenietly ignore the experiences that don't fit in with your take on the "truth".

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Once again you are not being truthfull. Can you please give us all a link and or direct us towards any ONE of the ten posts that you claim that i am swearing in? And could you let us know how you have the power to delete my posts? I would be interested in seeing them and so would the mods. You have lied about your videos and now you are lying about my posts.
I may have posted stuff that debunks your videos but I have been truthfull throughout this thread.

reply to post by maya27

I have read through the thread. The point i am making is very clear and any reference to your sighting and the nasa experiment would be for a thread started by you and your sighting. I am interested in genuine sightings but this is not a genuine sighting, i think i have stated the numerous reasons i think this in the thread.

[edit on 25-9-2009 by zaiger]

[edit on 25-9-2009 by zaiger]

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by slumlord6374
It's very strange to be on the receiving end of people second guessing what you yourself know you saw. I remember telling my father last night that I wouldn't believe me and that I didn't expect that anyone, even family members, would believe us either. I'm just glad that we saw it together so I know that I have at least one person who knows that I'm not crazy.

With that said, I'm so thankful for this website and that people all across the NE saw the same thing that we did. I knew as soon as I woke up and saw CNN reporting missile launches and reports of strange lights that whatever it was must have traveled a long distance and been seen by a good number of people. Thanks for the videos, it was funny seeing my wife's expression when I showed them to her. The videos matched exactly what we described to her and my mother when we got home.

I couldn't agree more.

Don't know if you read my post www.abovetopsecret.com... sounds as though you saw the same thing too.

Definately not of this world. Close encounters theme is still running through my head when I think about it. LOL

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

Why should I start a thread concerning my sighting and the NASA experiment?

My sighting could not have had anything to do with any NASA experiment.

Which is why I was questioning your reason for bringing it up in relation to a reply to me from the OP. You are misleading and confusing people, and cluttering up someones thread here.

It would be nice to see some more of the contsructive and intelligent posting here. That's obviously not going to come from you unfortunately. Pity, as you seem to have really full on "passion" and loads of free time.

Maybe you should just move on now.

I won't start a thread on my sighting as I don't have a video.Or loads of free time.

I wouldn't have been in a fit state to video anyway as my son and I were in shock and hyper-ventilating at the time.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by maya27

The NASA experiment comment earlier in the thread was a mistake and i tried to get it taken down but i couldn't but i do not really care, it does not matter to me. I made a comment in error.
That aside , me making a post in error does not take away from this video being a plane or that the video was cut as soon as you started to see what it was.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

Hi, I appreciate a reply and accept that you made a mistake. Thanks.

To be honest though, you have made your opinion pretty clear regarding the OPs video. All I can say is that some of us saw really "funky stuff" in the skies recently. I have been kind of understating what we saw, it was close and huge. I'm not even what you would call a UFO buff.

Hopefully you have been reading others posts with a non biased eye. If so, what do you make of these sightings since 15th Sept all around the world? I would genuinely like to hear your view?

Have you had genuine sightings of your own?

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by maya27

I have had genuine sightings of my own but nothing on tape so it is really just my word. I think the nasa discovery landing and expriment has had a lot of people looking up to the sky. So since the 15th i think many people have seen nasa craft and UFOs but people not understanding what they are seeing has led to a rise in false sightings real sightings and unfortunately more hoaxes.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

I agree, but I don't agree that the ops vid is neccessarily a hoax. I don't just take everything at face value, nor do I jump to conclusions. I can only state again that theres something about the light sequence and strobes, and the fact that other IMO, genuine posters are saying the same as me about the OPs video.

I hope there are increasing sightings over the coming weeks and months. Whatever was above me on 15th here in Glasgow (and around the world) was keen to be seen, thats for sure. Glasgow is a beautiful City, lots of wonderful architecture. They were probably just excited and giving us the thumbs up. LOL

I do find it somewhat strange that NASA had originally said that they were going to launch their experiment at 11.30pm (my time) And the sightings I have heard of around Glasgow cover from aprox 9-10pm that evening. Then all the sightings on the 19th around the time that NASA launched. (not the mistaken UFO sightings that were of the rocket). Coincidence????

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Any further Off Topic Posts, could result in the poster being warned.

Fair Enough..

The Topic:

" UFO Ohio Sept 19 2009 "

Thank you

Semper

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 07:44 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   
discuss the topic, not eachother.

thank you

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Stop the personal bickering back and forth now. It is not on topic. The topic is: "UFO Ohio Sept 19 2009"

Thank you.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Yeah that certainly does seem to be a plane in the night sky.

It's also, imo very telling that you stopped filming where and when you did. And yes I saw the reasons you gave for that... but to be blunt.. I don't buy them. Who stops filming right when things start to come into focus? Someone who is trying to disguise what they are filming is the only conclusion I come to.

Which to me makes this less a case about misidentifying conventional aircraft, and more about trying to deceive people, as far as I'm concerned.

This I consider a hoax : (

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   
On Monday I'll download the video,pull some frames and bump up the brightness. You can already see a red nav light at the end so we should be able to make out some of this craft.

[edit on 26-9-2009 by zaiger]

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Well I wish I would have read all 7 pages of posts before taking time to download and analyze the video. I didn't come to definite conclusion for or against. I came back to this thread to see if anyone else had analyzed it. I then read through the posts and see that you have removed your youtube video links from the replied posts. That makes me VERY suspicious of your credibility now.
Now I feel I wasted about an hour of my time for nothing.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join