It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Ohio Sept 19 2009

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Abductee Chick

All I can say is that the metal is visible so the chance that this is a man made craft is highly possible. If it were a real UFO than you should be able to see some sort of a shield of energylight around it. But normally you would not be able to see them at all because our eyes do not have that range of frequencies. You'll need infrared to see them, real infrared not the tricks you can do with your portable phone that you can find on youtube, they are not real infra red; Just kids imaginary stuff !

Strange that they appear "before" a take off of a NASA rocket but it is not the first time that this happens.
Do not worry, they are man made. Or should we worry because of that fact ?

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Well to me it looks like a plaine when it gets closer.

Abductee chik- just wondering why you havnt replied about your other videos that was posted on here, and why you stopped filming when the "object" got closer? thanks

Peace

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Doesnt sound like a chopper to me,if that was one then the noise levels would be picked up easily on the audio mic.It could be a small single prop aircraft with lights everywhere,and a rather silent one at that too

Dont think is one of our new secret exotic craft,as its lit up like a christmas tree!

Im leaning towards small plane,but it might very well be a real deal UFO with aliens flying it who dont care there lights are on!

Anyway,what ever it is thanks for taking the time to actualy film it and stick it on YouTube and this site.Have a look in that direction in daylight and see if small plans take that flght path

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Thanks to the 98.9 percent of us ATSers who remained constructively critical of what I filmed. I can see there's alot of immaturity on here an most of it's coming from people who have only been a member a few months. It is unfortunate that with these kinds of boards flame wars are started. If a person on here chooses to put up links to my other videos they have only just helped me. Proving what I filmed 09/19/2009 looks nothing like any other video I have. I will not engage in childish bickering and I do not appreciate being called a hoaxer. The name calling really should not be tolerated. I came here in good faith that my video would be shared maturely, and it has. It appears a handfull of cruel people decided it would be fun to all get together and post negatively one after another to get others afraid to say how they like this video and it cooberates what they've seen.
I do not respond directly to people who are starting flame wars and that's what's going on here. Negative people love to take attention away from the subject at hand and place it on themself. I will not let anyone take away from this video what has given thousands of other people proof we may not be alone.
Thanks to the good people on here.
Attitude is everything and my fellow ATSers proved they have the right attitude and open mind
I'm glad I was able to share this with you. The most prominent people in pioneering have been ridiculed for their methods and beliefs. They never complained of their adversaries immaturity, ranting and raving because they ignored them.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Hi there, I really should have posted in your thread when it was first pointed out to me by another ATS member.

As I have stated in another thread, on Tuesday the 15th of Sept, at 9.50pm in Glasgow, my son and I both witnessed a very strange light display in the clouds. Since the sky was completely covered in low cloud it was not possible to see what was causing the clouds to light up and flash on and off. On searching for a possible explaination, I looked into various natural phenomenon such as sprites, electrical discharges of all kinds and even cloud/weather related anomalies, before concluding that it may in fact be UFO related. My son suspected it was a UFO as soon as he saw the light display, and he isn't at all into the whole UFO thing, nor was I really, until now.

The object that you have flimed would exactly fit with what we saw if it was sitting in, or just above the clouds.

Did you feel any pressure in your ears? Did your mobile bleep? Did you suffer nausea afterwards?

I was also given a link to www.hiddenglasgow.com where there were others from all over Glasgow reporting seeing exactly the same thing in areas around Glasgow over a period of an hour to an hour and a half.

The police were called etc. Strangely, two nights later there were helicopters and small planes circling around my area for a few hours. Whether it was connected to the Tuesday incident or not, I have no idea.

All I know is that something highly strange is going on in our skies, and whatever you captured on video certainly has the same flashing light sequences.

If you are wondering why I never posted about my experience here at ATS until yesterday, it is precisely because of the level of immaturity of some of the other members here. Lets face it, a 20 foot tall purple alien could appear, do a series of triple backflips and blow raspberries whilst being filmed by hundreds of individuals and all we would get is threads jam packed full of windbags and disinfo merchants churning out the same old same old.

There is a difference between helpful and constructive problem solving, and downright thoughtless destructive comments. Pity, since a site such as ATS can be such an invaluable tool for exploring a multitude of complexeties and phenomenon. As the mods would advise "Don't feed the trolls!

Back on topic. Thanks for a very interesting video, I hope you won't let the negativity detract from what was a wonderful and out of this world experience. I look forward to hearing from you.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Back a few pages Synthesist mentioned ufo's near the Lawrence Liverpool Lab's when the wild fires were near by and I think that interesting because sometime in spring of 2010 I believe they will have the 192 laser gun testing the Nuclesr Fusion Pellet or something to that effect.

[edit on 21-9-2009 by observe50]

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Abductee Chick
I came here in good faith that my video would be shared maturely, and it has. It appears a handfull of cruel people decided it would be fun to all get together and post negatively one after another to get others afraid to say how they like this video and it cooberates what they've seen.

First off, this kinda holier than thou attitude pisses me off to no end. If you are posting a video for us to scrutinize, then you better be damned well open to those who are going to call your stuff bunk. Rightly or wrongly, you need to grow some thick skin.

What you've filmed won't be proved to be one thing or another. I do believe I'm seeing a helicopter or airplane. The strobe lights are terrestrial in their incandescence.

That being said, I will also call attention to you personally. You've got somewhat of a history of filming "UFOs" over your house. Here's a collection you posted from 2007. So, your films include "fireballs" over Texas and chemtrails.

Plus, you describe yourself as a "sky watcher," which to me suggests you will film every little light in the sky in the prayerful hope you will witness the extraordinary. I don't mean to say you don't believe what you're seeing isn't a UFO -- but that your personal bias prevents you from seeing these lights with a critical eye instead of jumping to the ET conclusion.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Interesting video you took the other night.

Very clear .

How fast was the object moving when you video taped it.

Blessings and Peace,
CmdrAleon

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Abductee Chick
Thanks to the 98.9 percent of us ATSers who remained constructively critical of what I filmed. I can see there's alot of immaturity on here an most of it's coming from people who have only been a member a few months.

Immaturity here? Just because someone is willing to call you out on your video does not mean they are not mature. The length of time you have been a member has nothing to do with your ability to contribute good or bad content. Well don't be suprised that ATS did not turn out to be just a bunch of tin-foil hat wearing loons that would buy up anything you have to offer.

It is unfortunate that with these kinds of boards flame wars are started. If a person on here chooses to put up links to my other videos they have only just helped me. Proving what I filmed 09/19/2009 looks nothing like any other video I have. I will not engage in childish bickering and I do not appreciate being called a hoaxer. The name calling really should not be tolerated. I came here in good faith that my video would be shared maturely, and it has. It appears a handfull of cruel people decided it would be fun to all get together and post negatively one after another to get others afraid to say how they like this video and it cooberates what they've seen.

There is no flame war here, why so defensive? The video you made with the helicopters was just used to show that you are willing to film anything with lights in the sky.

I do not respond directly to people who are starting flame wars and that's what's going on here. Negative people love to take attention away from the subject at hand and place it on themself. I will not let anyone take away from this video what has given thousands of other people proof we may not be alone.

The thing about you not responding to people who wont believe you is the only truth i have heard come out of you. I would hardly call this "proof" of anything, at best it is a bad hoax. I wouldn't be shooting down this video as hard if you had honestly filmed a plane and thought it was something else. You cut the video as soon as you started to get a clear vision of it. according to you it was flying right over you then went behind the tree line in a little under 2min but when zoomed out the object was hardly moving at all. This is not an honest mistake, you saw what it was cut the video and put it up on here for your own personal amusement.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Interesting video for sure!

What was the craft's direction of travel?

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   
In my opinion, all nighttime sightings of anything should be summarily dismissed. Especially far-off lights. You can't even accurately tell the make or size of commercial jet that is flying 1000' above you at night, even when you know it is a jet because you can hear it.

If you can't hear it, maybe you're far enough upwind from it. The wind carries sound like it carries a lot of stuff. There are helicopters that are much quieter these days (the Eurocopter EC120 is very quiet).

I think everyone should stop letting their imaginations fill in the blanks when you see a light in the night sky. While it could be anything, it's probably explainable.

Keep in mind that this poster witnessed a 4-meter diameter, silent, glowing orb in broad daylight flying nice and slow a hundred feet in front of my face, which is pretty irrefutable as to what it was NOT. I still can't say what it WAS because I have no frame of reference and no other evidence.

[edit on 21-9-2009 by AwakeinNM]

[edit on 21-9-2009 by AwakeinNM]

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   
To the O.P. This was a great video. Don't let the debunkers / experts discourage you. I know what you saw....I saw it too. Could it have been a plane? Sure. But not a plane you're going to see parked at your local airport anytime soon. Cheers.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by DukeOfDorch

Nobody here is claiming to be a debunker or an expert. I believe in UFOs i also believe in air planes, i am just not seeing a UFO in that film.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   

I think it's man made because the blink seems to be once per second. It would be an astounding coincidence to find that an alien race uses the second.

-rrr

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   
i live my a airport a small one.

They turn the motors off as they are landing..I dont know why.

And they look exactly like that.

It's gliding..lol

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by maya27

Thank you so much for sharing your experience. One should not be afraid of ridicule to speak of their own sightings. I thought this would be the last place to have that sort of immaturity, it's unfortunate. Wow, your experience is very interesting and it will urge others to come forward with their own experiences as well.
I have many others leaving comments on this video coroberating their own experiences from Saturday night. I left the invitation open for them to share their experiences here.
As far as feeling anything when the object flew over, the only thing I felt was my heart pounding
I was really scared but was trying not to let it show
Thanks you so much again for having the courage to speak out

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by DukeOfDorch

Thank you very much

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by SSPI07
Interesting video for sure!

What was the craft's direction of travel?

It traveled East to N.West.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cmdraleon
Interesting video you took the other night.

Very clear .

How fast was the object moving when you video taped it.

Blessings and Peace,
CmdrAleon

I wish I knew, but I don't. I was looking at the object through the lens the whole time. Many others are saying it was moving extremely slow and even accused me of CGI
or that it was a lightpole or tower. So I filmed the same area again last night to show there was no structured object there.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I still think it is an aircraft moving away from you. Look at this video clip of a 747, notice the tail lights between 40 secs/45 secs.
www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join