It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Ohio Sept 19 2009

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I don't know if this has been mentioned yet, but there is a comment on the OP's youtube page regarding the video. This is what was said.
-----------------------------
OMG YES!! time to tell my story, i saw a UFO that dat (Last Sat) too.

I was at a party and me and 2 other friends went on a bike ride round 815 in the dark. we got to this coldasack and we were riding in circles when i saw this bright start with like this white cone. the cone lookd liek smoke. every1 with me saw it aswell and it slowly dimed and was gone in like 6 seconds. soo #ing weird, lookd lik a search light or something. i cant descirb it but that was a weird day, lota sightings
-------------------------------

Well, I just noticed a similar story on Linda Moulton Howe's site. The event took place on the same night and witnessed by multiple people. Here's the story. If you go to earthfiles.com you can see a photo that was taken of this light phenomenon. I'm not sure if it's okay to post the photos here.

--------------------------------
www.earthfiles.com

On Saturday night, September 19, 2009, Tyler Nordgren, Ph.D., Associate Prof. of Physics
and Astronomy at the University of Redlands, California, was teaching a Nightsky Photography
workshop at Acadia National Park in Maine. A dozen photographers had set up their camera on the
edge of Eagle Lake. Cropped close-up and wide images of unidentified light ray provided by
workshop attendee in September 19, 2009, MUFON witness report.

The photographer of the above photograph wrote a MUFON witness report dated 9/19/09: “At approximately 7:50 p.m. ET, we all observed a bright object that appeared suddenly directly in front of us. It seemed to come down in the sky, burn brightly creating a cone of light shining towards the ground much like a streetlight with fog-like light around it. The ‘streetlight’ did not make it to the ground. ... the fog and ‘streetlight’ slowly disappeared after about 45 seconds. It just seemed to fade from the cone shape to a smudge in the sky.”

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
yes, www.abovetopsecret.com... that has been discussed here.

Looks like theres been a lot going on around the world in the last week.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by maya27
yes, www.abovetopsecret.com... that has been discussed here.

Looks like theres been a lot going on around the world in the last week.

That is has for sure
Im so glad to see people not afraid to come forward with their experiences.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Abductee Chick

Thats not it at all your "UFO" had plane lights on it and there was no ray comming off of it. Don't try to save face by blaming NASA for your plane video.

[edit on 22-9-2009 by zaiger]

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Why did you cut the video as it was passing right over you?
Two lines for emphasis.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   
That is a fantasic video!!! S&F for you! The light pattern is unlike anything conventional I have seen. It almost looks like a disc shape that begins to morph into a triangle. If that was a plane you would have heard the sound! Great Job! I would have loved to seen that one!

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Obvious "delta" configuration, blinking red light on starboard side, bright white central strobe...congrats, you have unquestionable proof that 747s exist.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starseed32
That is a fantasic video!!! S&F for you! The light pattern is unlike anything conventional I have seen. It almost looks like a disc shape that begins to morph into a triangle. If that was a plane you would have heard the sound! Great Job! I would have loved to seen that one!

Anthing conventional? Have you ever been to an airport? Morphing? are you kidding me? Did you even watch the video?

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starseed32

Thank you
I am so excited! I just got an email from an airplane pilot who also feels my video is a genuine inidentified object who witnessed first hand the Phoenix lights aircraft up close! It's great stuff. I asked the airplane pilot to post here, so we will see if he does

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
lol. Yeah i just got an email from the CIA telling me who killed JFK and the guy on the phone said he was behind the moon landing.
Now you are getting emails from a pilot to back up your story?please. Can we expect a new member to come in and back you up on this now? Your UFO video is nothing more than bad video editing of a plane. Maybe you should just stick to filming your "black helicopters".
I highly recomend next time you move to pick a house no where near an airport or if it is near an airport an area without an internet connection.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Can I ask why you are not responding to my question?
Are you purposely ignoring me for some reason?
Im asking you a valid question, WHY DID YOU STOP THE VIDEO RIGHT AS THE THING WAS PASSING OVER YOU?
Thats the only thing I want answered. Im not talking crap, I just want answers. If this thread was only meant for the reason of self gratification, for people to say "hey job well done" and not ask questions, I think you are mistaking.
Please, just answer that question for us, afterall, you are theone who took the video. Cant blame it on someone else. Did your battery run out at that exact moment? Did you get scared and run away? Did your baby start crying? Anything, work with me here.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Common Good

That question has been answered about 5 times already in this thread and is even written in the video description and is on the video itself. The object moved into the adjacent neighborhood treeline so I hit the pause button to get a better vantage point, but unfortunately i never did. We have alot of trees in the yards around my house that spike about 50 or more feet in the air. Thanks

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Thats unfortunate. Thanks for answering me back

Be that as it may, it doesnt help any with the verification process.
Im not saying that what you saw wasnt a UFO, just that we cant tell by the footage at hand.
Have you found any other videos of this supposed 'ufo'yet ?

BTW- it was only addressed twice...and one of those times(In yourOP) you didnt state that you stopped filming because of that. (Which is what I wanted to know).

Thanks.

[edit on 22-9-2009 by Common Good]

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

Hi there. I don't understand the point you are making in this post. Could you please explain what you mean?

[edit on 22-9-2009 by maya27]

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Common Good

Thats unfortunate. Thanks for answering me back

Be that as it may, it doesnt help any with the verification process.
Im not saying that what you saw wasnt a UFO, just that we cant tell by the footage at hand.
Have you found any other videos of this supposed 'ufo'yet ?

BTW- it was only addressed twice...and one of those times(In yourOP) you didnt state that you stopped filming because of that. (Which is what I wanted to know).

Thanks.

[edit on 22-9-2009 by Common Good]

You're welcome.
I do not mind answering questions, just not the same ones over and over. No, this thread wasn't for self gratification .
Assumptions like that start flame wars and really are not productive at all. I clearly have stated repeatedly that I am very happy to hear of others sightings and experiences posted in this thread. Again, I have to emphisize, I did not post this thread to the video to have it analyzed, scruitinized, verified, ect... I simply put this video out there to share what I had filmed. Alot of people appreciate it and it has been said by other posts on here as well as on the comment page on the video that it corroberates what they had seen that night. I am sorry if you are not satisfied with something about the video. I have the right to post positive comments here and if it pissing people off that I am not being negative thats too bad. I am a positive person and I do not engage in negative redundant unproductive posts that are only to instigate a fight. It just won't happen. if that bothers you, feel free to find another thread. If you do not like the video or are against it then stop watching it. No one is forcing you to come to this thread or watch the video. If your mind is made up, then move on. I am not speaking directly to you, but to the unfortunate few who have posted some really negative unnecessary comments trying to pick a fight with me. I am not your enemy.
To those who remain loyal to themselves and positive about their own sightings, experiences and if this video gives them something positive, then I am happy

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Well in the next night comparison video there are a lot of crickets or bugs you can hear them there are lots.
In the plane/"UFO" video the crickets are really quiet (in comparison) and there is this pulsing buzzing sound. The soiund was not turned down to cover the plane noise was it? I mean you do have a LOT of air traffic over your house

and my fav so far from you
www.livevideo.com...
at -0:40 it goes behind the tree "OMG it just went out "

then there is this web blog about one of your chem and ufo video. Warning Graphic Language. Where he reads some of the emails you wrote him where you claim that MUFON and UFO casebook has analyzed your video. Oddly enough to me he brings up a LOT of the same points i brought up in this thread.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 03:00 AM
link   
In this thread www.abovetopsecret.com... about "military helicopters" you link to your other youtube profile Miss1shadow. On there you have more lights in the sky but those are labeld correctly, the thing that caught my eye was this video

at the 1:00 you can see a plane that looks a lot like your "UFO" in this thread, so i guess it IS common after all for you have a plane so close to your house.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Ah, okay. I thought the craft may have come from or be going to the GE facility down in Peebles (Adams Co.), also known as Ohio's Area 51. Who knows, maybe it did/was!

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by SSPI07

Ah, okay. I thought the craft may have come from or be going to the GE facility down in Peebles (Adams Co.), also known as Ohio's Area 51. Who knows, maybe it did/was!

It's definately a possibility. I've already seen stealth aircraft that can hover with unexplainable silence and great precision around the neighborhood at night. I actually made another thread about a month ago about it. You won't see them here until it gets really cold out. My goal is to get one of those on film now. The obvious notion less likely people will be out side, especially at night. I've never heard of Peebles in Adam's Co. I would think they would be coming from WP. I am definately checking into that, thanks for the info

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Hate to bring up this video again from the OP's other youtube profile again but hear me out. at 1:00 watch for the plane, it makes no sound just like this UFO, the only thing different in the video im posting here is the movement of this plane is a bit interesting. It kinda zooms into the frame real quick and moves up and down with the camera so im thinking it is a trick of the light. She should have posted this video instead of this one, the plane moves way more interesting than her UFO.

Thank you to everyone who contributed to this thread I really appreciate the input. I wish I did have more footage but as the object moved into the trees I hit pause to try to gain another vantage point. Unfortunately, my neighborhood is crowded with trees and I lost sight of it. It is definately peculiar and as I said I am looking in to similar reports from PA. Thanks again -abductee chick

All of her videos are of similar length they all run under 2min except for her Chubba the squirrel video, I guess he is more interesting than filming a "UFO" he got over 3 min. You can clearly START to see the object when the video was cut, it was not "going away" the video was cut so we could NOT identify it.

I will film a daytime and dusk shot to show there is no fixed object there.

She never put it up we did get a next night comaprison which was pointless as it was dark and could not see the treeline.

The object was heading right into the adjacent neighborhood treeline. As it did, the object changed light formation. I saw a small violet, red and green lights turn on/around the bright light. -from the youtube page description of video

Yeah red and green as it changed light formation?

depending on what angle you are viewing the plane it will "change light formation". Try it at home walk around a chair and watch the legs "change formation"

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join