It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Ohio Sept 19 2009

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   
I filmed something questionable last night. I walked outside to close the garage doors when something very bright and blinking caught my eye. Off to my right where I was standing in the sky was a very bright blinking white light. It was flying low and making no noise. I ran inside and came back out with my handycam. Through the viewfinder I saw a bright white light with 2 other white lights all strobing in different sequences. The object moved East to N.West. As the object passed over the houses next to mine one or more dogs can be heard barking all of a sudden. The object passed over my yard at 9:19 pm. Creepy coincidence the date also was 09/19/2009. The object passed in the direction of the adjacent neighborhood treeline, still no sound is heard. This definately was not a plane. The object began to show multi colored smaller lights around it and in different light formations. I saw violet, red and green small lights. Through uploading to youtube alot of detail and quality is lost.

Some people are trying to say this was NASA's rocket launch out of Virgina last night. This is not so. That event took place much earlier in the evening and it is impossible for this object to have been that. I live in Ohio, much farther away.

I am hearing several reports of similar strange lights coming out of PA last night as well. Hopefully someone else filmed these mysterious lights.

I am only trying to share what I filmed. I do not mind answering questions but if it turns into a circus interrogation or mockery I will not respond. Thank you for watching.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Hard to say what it is. But very interesting.

Standing by for more videos of this because it seems a lot of people saw this.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   
How can you be so sure its not a plane ive seen planes quite close and not heard their engines untill they have passed and the lights you describe have a similar characteristic to aircraft lights.

Strobe lights: High-intensity strobe lights that flash a white-colored light are located on each wingtip. Most smaller planes are only equipped with one of these strobes near the leading edge just behind the red or green navigation light. Larger airliners may be equipped with an additional strobe at the trailing edge as well. These flashing lights are very bright and intended to attract attention during flight. They are sometimes also used on the runway and during taxi to make the plane more conspicuous.

www.aerospaceweb.org...

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by remymartin

it's not moving like a plane.

[Mod Edit - replaced quote with Reply To tab

[edit on 20/9/2009 by Sauron]

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   
As far as Nasa is concerned, unless they give everyone a heads up on these types of projects, I'm going to lean more towards disinformation coverup instead.

Always a good thing when people can capture these questionable events on video.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by remymartin

My first thought was helicopter. Looks quite normal to me.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
You can't tell if the object in the video is even moving because there is nothing in the background.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Abductee Chick

Excellent video you got there! I'm not sure what it is, but it is one of the better ones that I've seen!

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Interesting video.

I hope if other people saw it that there will be more information and videos/pictures so we can take a closer look.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I thought I saw a UFO one night but it was a plane with a scrolling banner of lights beneath the wings. My heart was pounding too until it got closer and flew over my house.

Where the rest of this video. Perhaps the uploader cut off the video becuase she is not being totally honest with us.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Thanks so much for the thread & UTube video. Here in the Ohio River valley we see this sort of thing all of the time. I grew up around various airports & have a good eye for the normal light configurations of man-made aircraft; this UFO you've filmed is unusual. I try to be as discerning as possible when observing things like these- but it sure makes one wonder when during an observation a UFO changes course & flies away into outer space, gradually growing smaller until it disappears. No man made aircraft I know of does this in Ohio- we're miles away from Cape Canavaral in Florida. Star & flag for you.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   
it seems like a lot of people are seeing these objects! here are a couple of examples.

Similar lights - in moscow

Similar lights and formation and weird structure

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Thank you to everyone who contributed to this thread
I really appreciate the input. I wish I did have more footage but as the object moved into the trees I hit pause to try to gain another vantage point. Unfortunately, my neighborhood is crowded with trees and I lost sight of it. It is definately peculiar and as I said I am looking in to similar reports from PA. Thanks again

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I'm almost forced to point to terrestrial air vehicles of some sort. Notice how they smaller blinking lights, in not only the OP's video, but the second one above me are blinking at almost the exact same rate as a plane's or a helicopter's. You can almost make out the green on one side, and the red on the other. The middle light looks like bright landing lights to me, but who knows. I wasn't there and if it wasn't making any noise then I'm stumped. I could easily see it being some black-ops technology from the government(s).

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by VirginiaGreen

i really agree with you on that it is our military. I just found this video as well showing the same structure starting at 2:45, but this object is clearly a triangle as you see earlier in the footage. BUT what if this isnt "our" technology and somebody is just trying to blend in? I guess we'l never know. check this video out though - best triangle footage i've seen and a very similar structure to OP video at 2:45 -

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Cool beans.
Really good video, don't know what it could be. Looks like it may even be rotating?

I had started a thread regarding an organized "skywatch" event etc.
It would just be a bunch of people that started filming the sky at certain times in certain directions for an undetermined amount of time...(that was sadly against the recruiting rules so it was removed)

However, SkepticOverlord was interested in the idea, and asked that I remind him around mid September, and he or another owner would look into organizing this task. Which is cool of him.

With all the activity lately, it is the perfect time. I have sent him a reminder.

Good video OP.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggyproductions05

Quite obvious planes. That 'triangle' is wings and a tail. Nothing unusual. Also original post looks like it is from the side.

[edit on 20/9/2009 by PsykoOps]

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
it kind of looks like it was man-made;
almost mechanical looking;
it might be military;
I wouldve got the hell out of there if i was you

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Abductee Chick

WOW! Was that cool or what!

That was just a blast!

Thank you so much for posting! (And not making us wait for you to upload the video)

Fantastic stuff!

*Hats off*

S&F

Edit to add:

Quite obvious planes.

*THBBTTTTTTHHBBBBBBTTTTTttttt - Blows a double raspberry in the direction of the poster*

[edit on 20-9-2009 by silo13]

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Looks like a plane to me, I usually ignore anything that blinks.
I saw something similar last night but I immediately recognised it as being a Cessna. I heard the engine only as it already was gone.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join