It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Society gearing up and preparing for 2012 (and from the intel gathered I hope what they belie

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I think what the OP is saying is very possible. NOBODY knows what will happen in 2012 unless it is man-made. I don't see what the big arguement is about. There are literally hundreds of theories of what could happen in or around 2012 if anything. I think this sounds very plausable. Who cares where he works or what he does. If someone gave you a dire warning to leave the area where you live, would you sit around and argue about all the small details and get their life history or would you decide to maybe leave the area for a while just in case. Depending on what it is I would choose the latter. Just my opinion and you know what they say about that!

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   
OP

Why are you holding out on giving us evidence? This thread is really starting to become another one of those pathetic troll threads. We all know you have disk in your possession yet you ignore the fact that people want to see something

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   
C'mon guys ... I have been reading around this site for months ... some interesting stuff for sure, and some intelligent people. However, this thread was "clearly" created by a bored high-school kid, snickering and waiting in his room at night waiting to see how many people would "bite". An organization like NSA (or actually any small business owner in America) doesn't hire youngsters who spell and converse on this level. I'm trying to figure out if some of you are just playing along for fun, or if you actually think this kid has a "CD" his friend brought over ... did anyone even catch the part where he said in an early post that the friend came "after school"?... give me a break. I apologize that my only post in the last six months had to be negative, but I honestly can't believe that anyone believed this story as even plausible ... or is it actually a joke that I'm not getting? Hopefully I don't get kicked off for this post because I could definitely contribute to some of the other legitimate topics ... geez ... out.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Yep well picked up

Read the post. Nothing I shared was classified. I named no names and it was one of my friend sharing with me what he could share after school. So there is no leaking going on bud. Like I said in my OP, i want to keep my job.

Definently a school kid Im thinking now

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by insideNSA

First of all, let me congratulate you on taking a chance to inform us. S&F for you on this one. Staff, look here, this is an excellent post!

The believe that there will be a pole shift. A complete magnetic pole shift and a 37 degree physical one. Nothing new so far. But they believe that thsi pole shift will be sudden without much warning. And the physical effects will be so overwhelming and so swift that NO ONE will be alive afterward.

I also have it this way, from several people in the "know" about such things, including research and talking with, ready? a few aliens. An alien male told me that a pole shift is over 1000 years overdue, and they cannot figure out why it hasn't happened yet. I too believe most human beings will pass over into the Spirit world at one time, and when that happens, TPTb have some kind of machinery that can "collect" soul material for recycling. Here is our, Humanity that is, here is a chance to escape this third dimensional world filled with war and strife, and go out and create our own universe, for we the people have the power to do this, if only we can all come together at the proper moment.
TPTb fear this will happen, and they have feared it for many years now. this is the reason for religion, one life, go to heaven or hell, that sort of thing. The fact is every human being is Immortal, for the Spirit is composed of pure energy and cannot be destroyed.

Originally posted by OzWeatherman
People have been claiming that something of this magnitude is going to happen in the near future...for hundreds of years. None of them were correct, so what makes you think that this wil be different to the rest of the prophecies or insider information given?

Just curious thats all

Look back in history a few thousand years instead hundreds of years. How do you think seashells got to the top of mountains, and how do you think cities got beneath the ocean? This has happened at least 4 times before, we are said to be living in the fifth world now.

Originally posted by Dark Ghost
reply to post by insideNSA

Thanks for the information InsideNSA. Don't be put off by some of these people that get a high out of putting others down and shooting down anything they do not agree with. Most of us won't try to attack your credibility and assume you are up to no good before giving you a chance. Pretty much all of us will let you finish posting all your information before we write a reply (thought the "continued" was a give-away) and try to silence you.

Thanks for that, Dark Ghost, needed to be said, didn't it? Like DG said, man, don't pay any mind to those who know it all, and will try every tactic to derail your thread and destroy for credibility. We are all here to deny ignorance and find the truth of the matter.
Your post brings us all a little closer. Right ON! _javascript:icon('
')

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   

hmmm riiiiight

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by spacecowgirl
The bit about being in South Africa because they have an interest in an Antarctic expedition seems not only odd but doesn't make sense. Antarctica is a long way from Africa.

i agree. Im from SA, and there are some explorers or researchers that go to Antarctica via SA, but the preferred and the route that is used 90% of the time is via New Zealand, which is much closer.
Didn't you watch "8 Below"!

No but seriously, NZ is preferred route to the south

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Dear OP: Did it say "Return to spirit" just like you wrote it, or was that your own words loosely describing the content?

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zosynspiracy
What's gonna cause this supposed pole shift?

Also I think the Russian deep underground bunker at Yementau has A LOT to do with these beliefs. There is something the Russians know that others do not. Or atleast other governments of the world are not sharing or not making preparations for. The bunker at yementau is far too big to be built for nuclear weapons or WWIII.

I think you have partially answered your own question. Let's see...how about pumping out the lubricant used by the tectonic plates and burning it in our cars? How about digging large caverns in the Earth to dig for gold/coal/diamonds/silver? Underground nuclear blasts? How about industry pumping steam and heat into the atmosphere for years, combined with the heat from cars and other things like power plants, things that tend to melt the ice on the poles? The Earth was balanced out for the most part at one time, but humans have built large, very tall building in one place or the other all over the world, thus throwing off the balance.
I am certain there are other factors here, but this is all I can think of right now.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 08:51 AM
link   
OP where have you gone? I would still like an answer to my previous question on page two, I suppose if you can address one I would like your thoughts on why this group is significant, if we are all in the happy spirit place. Are you looking into what it is they are after and perhaps use it to"save" humanity instead of "save" a few? Or simply a general find it first and make contact sort of thing.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheIrvy
I think the OP has maybe been banned from using the internet by his mommy until he takes the trash out when he's supposed to.

Either that or he realised he'd been caught out and he's off on some other website pretending to be an important grown up.

These types of comments show who the children really are, regardless of their age.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starseed32
I don't see what the big arguement is about.

I have seen some people argue that the reason we don't see real time travelers from the future is because humans and/or Earth don't exist after 2012.

[edit on 17-9-2009 by sphinx551]

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by searching4truth
OP where have you gone? I would still like an answer to my previous question on page two, I suppose if you can address one I would like your thoughts on why this group is significant, if we are all in the happy spirit place. Are you looking into what it is they are after and perhaps use it to"save" humanity instead of "save" a few? Or simply a general find it first and make contact sort of thing.

I am telling you almost everything I know. I am not officially working on this target, a few of my co-workers are so what I'm getting is just office gossip and trying to remember what was on the CD I saw a few days ago. Let me just give you some background information so you can see where I'm coming from. This case and the various targets associated with it are mostly unclassified. A foreign reporter researcher has been studying this SS for years and contacted a reporter in his country who published a magazine article about the group. The article contained some of the stuff I have already told you. There were existing files on this group but there are existing files on all groups. The article was published sometime in 07', but the magazine in which it was published isn't very credible. It is basically a tabloid style publication. By 08' the researcher's wife had been in a deadly car accident and the researcher himself has had a stroke. He can barely speak now. No foul play was suspected in car accident or the man's stroke, however the researcher is persistent in his believe that both were caused by the group he was researching. The local police has interviewed the man several times but he has not come up with any proof to the contrary that what happened was just an accident. If the group was attempting to kill the man they failed and he is determined more than ever to expose this group. It will be interesting to see how this aspect of the saga unfolds. If the man is killed or strangley dies it will just obviously confirm his suspicions. His best course of action is to continue to press the issue in the public's eye. Unfortunately he is elderly and has not pursued putting his research online and the magazine he published in has just a small circulation.

Are you looking into what it is they are after and perhaps use it to"save" humanity instead of "save" a few? Or simply a general find it first and make contact sort of thing.

As I said I am not personally investigating this target but my friends are researching this stuff. It is actually getting more bizarre by the day (more to come later in this thread so hold tight friends) There is a lot of buzz about this in the office so anything I get my hands on that is ok to relay to the site, you have my word I will. BTW you can thank the researcher because if it wasn't for him, in light of new developments, the whole thing probably would have been classified.

I don't think that the higher ups take this group seriously as far as what they believe about 2012. What they are curious about is if the group has had any success finding anything in Antarctica. And they have had a little bit of success which just wetted their appetites. So now they are spending A LOT more time and money on that continent on the bottom of the earth and this is what is causing concern around here.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Interesting....... do you have the name of the article/author name/publication despite the rags reputation, I would like to try to locate it.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I think this REALLY needs to be said by somebody, and it may as well be me.

I just want you all to remember this: regardless of anything that has been revealed, or predicted, or commented on this thread - or any other thread on this or any other forum - about the so-called future....

...and despite any seeming "proof" or "scientific evidence" available...

...we should feel NO fear whatsoever, because...

...WE ARE STILL CURRENTLY CO-CREATING OUR FUTURE!!!

That is why NOBODY can predict exactly what is going to happen in 2012, because NOBODY, even GOD/TheCreator/The Universe cannot tell us what's exactly going to happen.

Remember, we have FREE WILL, individiually AND collectively. And if enough of us decide to actively and consciously create - through our thoughts and words and envisionings - a wonderful future and a "golden age"...WE WILL!

Again...We WILL That word is NOT just a word. We hear it so often that it has lost it's true meaning. WILL-ing something to happen is creating. And I hope that most of us are willing to create what I believe most of us CHOSE to be here on this plane at this time in history - that is what has been called "the Golden Age".

We can do it, brothers and sisters. It is already happening, despite what you may see happening more and more on the third dimensional plane. It SEEMS like our world is truly going to hell in a handbasket. That's what "they" of the dark-minded intentions would have you believe. They are feeding that collective monster with more and more fear to see how many they can take down with them.

Please. DON'T BUY INTO IT!!!

YOU are a SOVEREIGN being under ONE God and are accountable ONLY to God-self (or whatever you choose to call your creator). Many of us are Masters at this, here for the extra challenge of bringing this heavy-density plane into a much higher Love vibration. Thus, in that infinite and unconditional LOVE...YOU are ALWAYS SAFE.

How to deal with the dark-minded ones...? Well, we could begin by realizing that THEY are US! Yes...it's true. They are a part of us who represent the extremes of that aspect. And thus, THEY are also worthy of love, because they are playing their roles perfectly...they - as bizarre and repellant as it may seem - are here to show us what WE DON"T WANT ANYMORE!!!

Yes, we ARE at the gateways of the so-called "Golden Age", and we should be so proud that we have gotten this far, despite the immense challenges to bring ourselves out of the darkness. But the LIGHT, which is shining SO INTENSELY on us now, is having the effect of what you might imagine...it is flushing all that has been hidden in the darkness for so long. It is bringing it to the light of our awareness. And we are noticing this in so many ways through so many means and media - THIS is the true purpose of our quantum leaps in technology. THIS is how God has/WE have intended it all along. We are GROWING in leaps in bounds.

So, no fears.

Instead, let's keep up our visions of co-creating the most amazing "future" we can possibly create. The past/the future....no such things. WE ARE ALWAYS in the NOW...and all things ARE happening right now. Let's forget about the most enslaving thing we've ever co-created, and that is Linear Time. Time is NOT linear. It is much more complex than that if we were to picture it. Yet conversely it is SO simple.......we just have to remember that it is always, always, always...

RIGHT NOW.

Peace.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by soul of integrity

that made no sense at all you just arbitrarily change words so they spell out what you want it to when reversed. Drugs are bad hmmmm KAY

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 05:13 AM
link   
I understand the reasons for not revealing information on this secret society. Really, why is it important to know who is in it, where they are from, and what they're intentions are. I feel the more relevant question is how is it they are preparing for 2012? Im just curious.

Just some background on who I am. I am not part of any religion as I do believe in tidbits from most of them. I live in New Jersey (20 mins from New York City). Within the past 3 years I have gone from working a corporate job to working a job half the wage I was previously making. This is not from others actions but of my own being that wasn't happy and now I am. Within the past 3 years I have gone through so many incidents where giving plenty of thought many would call coincidence or meaningful coincidence. I didn't call them that either but came to the conclusion those incidents were are part of my fate, evolving who I am and how I think.
What is my fate? I do not know but now realize it is to be part of something Great!
-3 years I was fearful of having no money, fearful of what others thought & talked about me.
-2 years ago my while driving on an icy highway at night my car skidded, lost control, hit a side rail made a 360 missed a truck, made another 360 & missed another truck until it stopped on the left shoulder lane on some heavy snow. Earlier that day I had a really bad argument with my father so I could not rely on him for help so I called 911. After I finished the call with 911 I remembered I had no insurance. Feeling desperate I somehow managed to pull my car out and drove home.
-Ever since I have managed to eliminate almost all the fear out of my life. I have also come to fully understand the limitations of this dimension. Even though the situation, out there in this world, seems to get worse and worse as the days progress I know it & feel it inside I am feeling better and better.
-There is one thing I can't seem to shake off which is that at times, more frequently now, I have vivid dreams involving different scenarios where Im doing something and then without warning I see a Huge Wave of Water coming towards me & only once after these 3 different dreams I found myself with the people involved in a lightly lit narrow part of building with a escalator going up & another going down. The reason I can't shake this off is because I am unsure if Im dreaming dreaming or am having some sort of vision.
-Since 3 years I have gone from making decisions based on what society deems correct and says we should do, to searching my feelings for answers and taking the path I feel is right.

Im writing about my self in the hopes that others share the same feelings of being part of something great in the years to come

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 05:55 AM
link   
I do not stand to discredit the material that the OP discloses, but what I will noteably stand for is the very essense and nature of the OP's contribution and claims thereof.

OP, I couldn't care what entertains you, but this horrid and equally beautiful site attracts a spectacular cross-section of persona. You fail, catergorically to convince me that ANYTHING you write is worthy of belief and I am somewhat saddened that people have not used a little intuition and common sense while digesting it.

Your choice of wording, grammatical structure and articulation alone is nothing short of juvenile and I do not pertain to any claim of your professional credibility whatsover.

One need only observe the patterns consistent [or inconsistent] within your contirbution to understand that not only is there little correlation between the language used to respond to the apparent ''trolling'', but stark contrast when explaining a detail. Furthermore one would be inclined to cite your explanatory repsonses as being mere copy and paste.

For that reason alone, I'm out.

Sorry OP, I know I'm being a troll, but I'm quite fed up with the bollocks people come out with these days.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Your choice of wording, grammatical structure and articulation alone is nothing short of juvenile and I do not pertain to any claim of your professional credibility whatsover

This argument is used everytime someone comes out with some kind of disclosure post.

But I have seen plenty of posts where the "discloser" WAS articulate and that was used against him or her.

Even if the OP is being truthful in what he saw, I don't see it as any evidence that what some secret society believes will happen is in fact GOING TO HAPPEN. Some Christians believe they will all get beamed up to heaven to be with Jesus, they preach it in their churches, they write books about it, they make movies about it, but that doesn't make it true.

I can show you many documents on the official letterhead of religions, secret societies, and even governments, that doesn't make it a FACT.

And then when it doesn't happen as they said it would you get the classic excuse of "timelines have changed".

So thanks OP for making the mundane entertaining. But you haven't disclosed anything new. You haven't disclosed any facts, just the fanciful hopes of yet another secret society.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join