It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Society gearing up and preparing for 2012 (and from the intel gathered I hope what they belie

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anthony1138
You understand why canadians hate americans? you people are ingorant, selfish, and beyond all else worship stupidity like it were a God. I am merely venting in this post, but my reasons for vaild.

Speak for yourself. I'm a vocal critic of what I don't like, but I like Americans. Average Yanks are are great, generous, friendly people. I may not like their government policies or their party politics, but I'll stick up for our southern cousins any time. You just don't know who your friends are.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Whatever is going to happen will happen, and I don't think anybody can control it.
People will think they can control it, or manipulate it, or stage it, but they might eventually find out that they are mistaken.

I wonder if nature has been trying to teach us this all along.
We are all sheep. Nature is the sheep-herder.
It probably doesn't work the other way around.

I don't think nature is cruel, but then again I know humans (myself included) are blind and naive.
But I still get the feeling something awesome could happen. Something tells me I should be doing more meditating and less praying, and definitely less ignoring.

The big question is: how will people interpret it when/if it does happen?

Deep question: what happens if nothing happens? I doubt people will just move on; the anticipation would only continue to grow until something major finally does happen. Self-fulfilling prophecy on the global level? Or maybe we just keep waiting until we get bored or no longer exist?
edit on 22-10-2010 by xiphias because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   
No updates. Maybe that secret society flew away to another planet.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by bettermakings

Okay, the "pole-shift" subject (I've studied this professionally): The last time it happened was about 700,000 years ago. It happens on average about every 400,000 years, which means we are very very due for one.

Since the last time was 700,000 years ago, we don't know exactly what happens, but let's see what happened about that time:

I've heard that pole shifts are a normal, somewhat regular occurrence but I'm curious as to how we are able to pinpoint the dates of past polarity shift events?

Can you enlighten me a little on the subject? If I had to guess, I'd say the evidence is somewhere in the geologic record or encoded somehow in ancient ice at the poles and found in the core samples, but that's just a guess...

Thanks in advance.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Armaros
There are man-made technologies that can create earthquakes and abrupt changes in weather:

HAARP
United States Patent: 4,686,605
Bernard J. Eastlund August 11, 1987, ideas originating from Nikola Tesla.
(patents currently owned by Ratheon)

There are man-made technologies that can create massive holographic imagery upon the atmosphere:

oai.dtic.mil...

There are man-made technologies that beam sounds directly into the human brain:

SSSS/Silent Sound Spread Spectrum
US Patent #5,159,703

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 15-9-2009 by Armaros]

Regarding your first link:

These guys (NTIS) give me the shivers.

In conjunction with the DoD, they have done more to stifle technological innovation than any 10 illuminati/NWO groups ever could...

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by insideNSA

Thanks for the interesting story insideNSA, please carry on with any new updates that you can share with us because I know for sure there are many here besides myself that would like to find out what all is going on in the adventures that are taking place in the Antarctica.

The people that are interested in Antarctica are no more related to the Atlanteans than any of us. They have only realized that one of the old bibles tells what you have related to us. Old bibles are like old history books, and are like word maps telling where everything was and what happened, all by words.

I believe it is in the Kolbrin Bible that it states that Noah was told to build the ARK before the great coming destruction. The people that told him to build the ARK had the ability to go off world and were like GODS and they lived at Antarctica. They further told him that he would see the sign of when to board and close up the ARK. The signal was when their spaceships were seen leaving Earth.

Obviously these people believe what all was stated in the Kolbrin Bible, because there is more in that Bible. Obviously these GODS of that time, knew when the destruction was coming because it said they used seismic equipment to know it was coming; probably similar to what I use, which detects earthquakes before they strike.

I suspect that these people are the ones interested in what lies under Lake Vostock. They are probably the ones that in March, 2001 asked the U.S. channeler known as Lady Kadjina about Lake Vostock, in which she told them that it was an ancient landing site for off worlders. She further told them that it was an observatory and was equipped with a signaling device capable of sending coded messages, and that more observatories would be found and that Earth governments, like the NSA would try to seize them. She further stated that there were great amounts of crystals there that had a useful magnetism, and that the magnetic anomaly of Lake Vostok was capable of being used as a port of entry and exit to other dimensions, and that Admiral Byrd had stumbled upon it.

Could the last Earth destruction at the time of Noah's ARK possibly be something like what these people believe will happen? I'm all for living. Others may want to pass on to some kind of ghost being that doesn't exist, but I'll keep my two feet here on the ground while they fly away into nothingness.

Come on back insideNSA and give us "the rest of the story". Thanks for sharing with us what you have shared already. I hadn't seen the thread before, but now it caught my attention, probably there will be others like me out there that will be late comers.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
Thanks for the information friend, everything will be ok.

Note: If humans never ate from the KNOWLEDG TREE you would think the GODS WERE comming to HARVEST YOUR RIPE SOULS. What is known as DEATH HERE MAY BE A FORM OF METAMORPHOSIS FOR YOU EVERLASTING SOULS. think about it KNOWLEDG GAVE YOU THE ABILITY TO UNDERSTAND DEATH, IMAGIN IF YOU NEVER UNDERSTOOD IT. We are going to be ok w/o this heavy flesh to lug around.

Ophiuchus:

Veering OT for a minute, based on my reading of Genesis, there's a very good chance that none of us would even be here if Eve hadn't been swayed by that phallic-looking beast and told Adam "Let's party with this fine looking fruit "...so to speak.

It isn't until after the deed is done that they realize they are naked, God tells Eve she'll have pain in Childbirth and that she has to serve Adam as his wife, they finally lay together and BAM - the beginnings of us all.

FWIW - I was raised Catholic, but have always felt that although some of Christianity rang true - and that there is definitely some truth in the Bible if you know where to look - there was definitely more to the "story of us" and so have been a sort of an "agnostic Gnostic" for much of my life.

And now by way of dragging this post somewhat back on topic, here's another verse from the same chapter of Genesis, just a few short paragraph's away that I'd include as one of those that does ring true for me:

Then the LORD God said, "Behold, the man has become like one of Us, knowing good and evil; and now, he might stretch out his hand, and take also from the tree of life, and eat, and live forever "--

Us?

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by insideNSA

Interesting please do go ahead.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

OP was started back in 2009

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by searching4truth
I'll bite. So, this organization (who I am to assume has NOT been covered on ATS) has info on our certain, physical demise. Why are they interested in Antarctica if the entire planet is screwed? If there is nothing to prevent the situation or to enable anyone to survive how dangerous is this organization?

I can understand if they believed in a pole shift why they would be interested in Antarctica, since it would end up being moved to a new more temperate location, and would serve as the starting point for a new civilization and age of man on the other side of the cataclysm.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

It would be good for them to go to Antarctica since pole shifts are slow. They'll be waiting millions of years for Antarctica to be moved to a more temperate position. The last pole shift was over 200 million years ago. Pole shifts, more properly known as TPWs, move at a rate of meters per year. Don't start planting trees too soon.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

I'm all for making new friends, of all nations and religions of the op is just a jerk.

Are you willing to defend someone that hates everyone except their own countrymen?
Maybe you are different but everyone I've met from the southern states, have been rude, racist, sexist and insult random folks because they believe to world should bow to their feet.

You really want to defend someone like that? Maybe I'm coming off a bit rude, but I'm tired of how al ost everyone on the Internet is an a hole, insulting people they don't know, saying how #ty your country is, without actually knowing what country I am from to begin with.

I'm sorry, I'm just tired of everyone being rude and ignorant because they think it won't have any effect in their real life, at least you didn't reply with insults and swears, thank you for that

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join