It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Society gearing up and preparing for 2012 (and from the intel gathered I hope what they belie

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by searching4truth
I'll bite. So, this organization (who I am to assume has NOT been covered on ATS) has info on our certain, physical demise. Why are they interested in Antarctica if the entire planet is screwed? If there is nothing to prevent the situation or to enable anyone to survive how dangerous is this organization?

ok, this is just me going off memory and stating what I can state...

there are many interesting things under the ice in Antarctica. at one time it wasn't so cold there, but tropical, as it may be in the near future.

no one on earth will survive, but if you aren't on earth during this event you would be fine... since the event will be fairly brief it seems, or at least they believe so.

[edit on 14-9-2009 by insideNSA]

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Thanks for the info. Will there be more to come? And please ignore those curs up there. They're always like that.

I must say that it seems your problem is purely with the idea of having to relinquish your physical state, even temporarily. Can this really be so frightening having experienced OBEs previously? Really? I'm not sure I understand. Surely you felt the freedom of the soul unencumbered by the physical body, did you not? Did you experience discomfort or fear? It seems unlikely. So what is your fear now? So what if we "die"? How can you have been out of body and still fear death?

I don't know what will happen in 2012 (yet) but I look forward to it. I'm one of those who periodically, when I'm by myself, ask to go home. I know this is not where I "am" and it's very difficult to jump through the hoops set up for the amusement of some. I look forward to whatever is coming in 2012 or before.

So, more to come or is that as much as we can hope for?

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 12:05 AM
link   
I think I can shed some light on the "Secret Society" mentioned above. It is a secret organization made up of Wal Mart Greeters and they meet at the Waffle House every second Tuesday only if the wind is blowing from the North.

I officially call BS on this one!!!

Nothing to see here...move along to the next topic.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by insideNSA

I'm still not understanding the scary factor. If in the astral body everything is wonderful what is the concern about a group trying to avoid it, by hiding out in space? Is our being stuck here caused by their physical existence? Will they be trouble because they have a body?

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by insideNSA
the cd contained some pictures of photographed documents. the most interesting was their background info on what will happen around 2012. One of their documents was titled. 'End of the 5th age, return to spirit' . Though it was fairly detailed and long and burdened with their philosophy I will get to the gist of it. The believe that there will be a pole shift. A complete magnetic pole shift and a 37 degree physical one. Nothing new so far. But they believe that thsi pole shift will be sudden without much warning.

Are you able to provide proof of this CD....maybe by posting an image or some text from the CD?

It will help your credibility

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Sounds very interesting, if this were the way things would happen id take it as a blessing.

And everyone who is giving the OP a hard time sounds ridiculous as he isn't trying anything here other then to share something with us all.. he also sounds intelligent and made your arguments sound pointless

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Common Sense says...

Keep moving and don't let the door smack you in the derriere on the way out, mate. We'll stay here and see what comes up next. I'll thank you not to dictate what is and is not of interest to others. You've absurdly overstepped the bounds of your influence.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightWonder
Sounds very interesting, if this were the way things would happen id take it as a blessing.

And everyone who is giving the OP a hard time sounds ridiculous as he isn't trying anything here other then to share something with us all.. he also sounds intelligent and made your arguments sound pointless

I agree. There is not one argument here that is actually constructive or disproving what the OP is sharing. There are just a bunch of personal opinions based on personal thoughts and intelligence.

The way i see it the OP has shared some information for us to look into. Don't attack him until you have done some research to disprove the information. Why correct him if you have nothing to share but your own believes.
Why attack the OP when its the information given that should be the focus point and not him.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by insideNSA

Thanks for the information InsideNSA. Don't be put off by some of these people that get a high out of putting others down and shooting down anything they do not agree with. Most of us won't try to attack your credibility and assume you are up to no good before giving you a chance. Pretty much all of us will let you finish posting all your information before we write a reply (thought the "continued" was a give-away) and try to silence you.

If you have read the OP and do not like what he has to say, either give some constructive criticism and outline why you think his information is suspicious or even better, leave the thread and find one that interests you. Attack the message with reason, but don't try to make your points seem justified when they are based on labelling and name calling.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

A question for you:

Does it really matter if you use an anonymous handle to relay your information? One would think the NSA would be rather skilled and quick at identifying exactly where this information originated.

[edit on 15/9/2009 by Dark Ghost]

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Hi, i would just like to ask a question, it might have already been asked and if it has i'm sorry. But if you said haveing an OBE is so awesome, and this polar shift or whatever is supposed to make us be all out of body, why would this suck? It just seems like if we were out of body and a divine intervention happend and it was heaven on earth that that would be AWESOME. Maybe i'm wrong and being stuck on earth would suck while everyone that died before this event was in a better place but why wouldn't the other place just be on earth and we could see everyone who came before us. Anyways interesting thread really makes me think thanks for posting it.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Well here's my thought about this...

They don't hire schoolkids to work for the NSA. I might have bought into this a little since really it's the same thing we've been hearing for a long time but your language and word choices along with how you reacted to criticism tell me that you are younger. Whether or not you devulged classified information or not, were you an actual employee of the NSA they would have hit you like a ton of bricks. It really doesn't matter what you devulge it's THAT you devulge and that they won't risk on you in the future.

So thanks for trying to make an interesting discussion but I think it's about time you get to Subway for work.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   
It seems there are two sets of people here. Those who are jealous and try to put me down as saying you couldn't possibly work for said agency, blah blah blah. If ATS logs IPs then look at mine and tell me its coming from subway. I could care less what the naysayers think. Actually they are my cover. They are right

As to the other set of people who appreciate the info. Thank you for your appreciation.

As I said. NOTHING i have said is classified or part of MY job duties. Therefore its fair game to share. Busy now but I will reply to questions posed by appreciative posters after work today.

[edit on 15-9-2009 by insideNSA]

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   
I hate Subway food. Disgusting

Originally posted by damwel
So thanks for trying to make an interesting discussion but I think it's about time you get to Subway for work.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Interesting info, but secret societies are often religious cults in disguise... perhaps there is a 2012 cult now?

I think something interesting will happen in or around 2012, a worldwide earthquake? Not likely, not unless something hits the planet.

[edit on 15-9-2009 by Demonis]

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   
I'm posting just so I remember to come back with popcorn later!

Of course no one has said anything constructive to debunk the OP, because the OP did not provide any facts or new information to debunk! Everyone is providing opinions on the credibility of the OP, because that is the only possible way to discuss it.

In the OP's defense, this would be the only way to provide the info, but at the same time, if he has the knowledge and access that he claims, then some 2012 cult predicting an 'ascension' should be the least intriguing thing he sees day to day!!

Those appears to be the beginning of a long and tasty food fight, so I will hang around awhile!

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by insideNSA

They believe that from this event everyone will die at the same time. This has never happened before. Here is where it gets weird... They believe there will be divine intervention and that instead of the normal process of a persons death where you go through the tunnel and meet ...

ok, having died multiple times already i can tell you from numerous first hand accounts that every time i died i witnessed my life pass before my eyes. not from life's beginning to it's end, but everytime i witnessed my life pass before my eyes i witnessed it from the point of death backwards to the point of my origin.

hence, all words were revealed to me in reverse. i think this is relevent to you because your intel is incomplete, and secondly, you claim to have some esoteric knowledge of encryption.

well, everything is encrypted. everything is encoded:

"see i fart" = c i fart [reversed/death's view) trafic = traffic
.... and traffic is the #1 cause of air pollution, hence "see i fart"

shower [reversed] rewosh = rewash (yes, i rewash the same parts every shower)

two examples probably don't mean much to you, but when you see 10,000 plus examples, in numerous languages, perhaps it starts to be more than coincidental. of course, you could prove me a liar by experiencing death for yourself....

The secret society claims to go back to the times of Atlantis. (i bet most do) awww, aren't they special. But if they really do and somehow kept this knowledge, well lets just say that would really suck if they are right.

actually, the only mechanisms standing between you and the truth are the mechanisms you have permitted to stand between the truth and yourself.

i told you insidensa, everything is encrypted and encoded, long before your country existed ...

all seeing eye?
animals have eyes.

"own it animal eye" =
"own it animul i" =
own itanimuli [reversed] iluminati nwo = illuminati nwo

i told you insidensa, everything is encrypted and encoded, long before you planet existed ....

eden = edun
edun [reversed] nude
yes, they were nude in the garden of edun.

i told you insidensa, everything is encrypted and encoded, long before life existed ....

"dear alpha and omega, me be alpha"
"alpha omega me be alpha"
"a o me b a" = aomeba

i told you insidensa, everything is/was/hasbeen/shallbe forever encrypted and encoded, by all things ...

"go add fear in men"
"go fear in men add"
"go ver in men add"
"go ver n men +"
"government"

even the future was encrypted and encoded into the words .... for over 30 years ....

world trade center ....

what happens when you open up a can of whoop ass?
no holds barred unadulterated war. war = wor
*wor
to open that can of whoop ass you need to take off the lid ...
*wor lid
someone added a raid ...
add = +, raid = rade
*wor lid + rade
it was seen across the entire globe, earth, aka UR (in dozens of ancient languages)
seen = cen
across = +
earth = ur
*wor lid +rade cen+ur =
world trade center

so where was your nsa and love of america to ignore the fact that the details were in the words ?????

your intel sucks.

There was a lot more I wish I could share from that CD, but unfortunately I can't.

like anyone here needs your intel. laughable.

did you know in the last 15 years scientists have discovered that all feathers on this planet came from the raptor class of dinosaurs???

dinosaurs ...
did they die out? did they go extinct? no, they fly through the air like an eagle ....
die?no!soar!
di no soar
dinosaur

of course, i knew this hundreds of years ago (when man called them dinosaurs), because i knew the truth of it was in the words all along.

even the future is in the words .....

few tour the future
it takes courage to cure rage
friends, fear ends
perhaps the solution is the soul you shun

[edit on 15-9-2009 by soul of integrity]

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   
hell, my intel source even told me that carl rove's dumbass was in favor of going to war with iraq ...
"down or iraq"
"V or lrak"
Vor lrak [reversed] karl roV = karl rove = carl rove

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I am always open to new slants on existing ideas/theories for future events. Feel free to divulge anything else you may find.

It is interesting the amount of 2012 stuff that just keeps piling on. I remember 2k quite well and was into the alternative side of life then as I am now. The difference between 2k and 2012 is huge. By difference I mean the amount of "doom" being piled up from a million different directions.

Perhaps subconsiously we just do not believe we can fix what we have broken and the only solution is to start over. Bring on the doom..... or end of world/consious shift/ascension.

Anyhow, I am guessing you are hinting to something in the arctic of alien origin or a means of exiting earth physically. If this group is looking for a way off the rock before this pole shift happens.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Dear insidensa,
I'm also a member of a secret societ preparing for the 2012.
And I agree with you about the fact that the better way to hide is to expose yourself.
I wonder WHY is the NSA investigating on this argoment.
What is the expectation of your agency?
I would like you elaborate this point.

thanks

Fenice 999

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   
One of the problems with prophecies is that the shamanistic archetypes viewing what will occur are seeing different timelines. Since everything is happening all at once (referring literally to time) it is very difficult to pin point which timeline you are actually looking at. I'm guessing the secret group got their information by some kind of esoteric technique which allowed them to see into the future.

Timelines shift and change all the time so it is very hard to tell what is actually going to happen. From what I've read there have been multiple disasters that we have averted on our timeline.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join