It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Society gearing up and preparing for 2012 (and from the intel gathered I hope what they belie

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Thanks for the information friend, everything will be ok.

Note: If humans never ate from the KNOWLEDG TREE you would think the GODS WERE comming to HARVEST YOUR RIPE SOULS. What is known as DEATH HERE MAY BE A FORM OF METAMORPHOSIS FOR YOU EVERLASTING SOULS. think about it KNOWLEDG GAVE YOU THE ABILITY TO UNDERSTAND DEATH, IMAGIN IF YOU NEVER UNDERSTOOD IT. We are going to be ok w/o this heavy flesh to lug around.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Excellent thread, very interesting thanks!

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I apologize for the long absence. I spent the weekend in Thurmont Maryland, camp 2, on an unexpected request from my boss this weekend. And those who are familiar with camp 2 will know what I'm talking about. Totally irrelevent to this thread however I wanted to explain my abscence. Also I came down with a bit of a fever so I was not in the best mental state to be posting the last few days. However I"m feeling better now and will try to pick up where I left off.

first off I found this funny:
quote from BAZ752

Your choice of wording, grammatical structure and articulation alone is nothing short of juvenile and I do not pertain to any claim of your professional credibility whatsover.

Hahaha. I did not get hired for my English skills. I got hired to work with, maintain, design, develop signal processing algorithms. Also I have moved into the area of data mining and analysis. So though I may not be a Edgar Allan Poe, my Engish skills suffice as far as my job role. Also I'm not proof reading my posts as well as the lame limited access and limitations they give us on our unsecure internet access networks, where we get bare bones browser functionality, meaning as much ActiveX and Javascript is deactived on these machines as possible. They are paranoid around here, even with their least secure systems, but that is to be expected. And this also means that the built in spellchecker is deactivated. All this means I'm less interested and have less time to make sure everything is grammatically correct and superior. I deem getting the message across as more important. Also I have to use my built in... 'what can I share and what can't I share' filter while typing so this adds an extra layer of multitasking to my posts. Also this is a SUPER RUSH POST

So buddy, you don't really impress me with your BS assessment of my writing style. I'd bet a lot of money that my intellect supersedes yours by an order of magnitude so if you want to try to flame me... go ahead, but proceed at the risk of exposing your own ignorance.

Ok... on to more important things. Though not easy to find, I"'m pretty sure its out there as far the the researcher who posted the article. Find him and do more information on this online. He didn't post his stuff but it can be found if you dig. I'm VERY SORRY to beat around the bush like this, but you must understand I'm treading on thin ice to be even mentioning my personal take on this subject do to the source of my speculations and limited tidbits of actual data on this stuff.

To sum up what we have so far, which may people have stated, yes this stuff is nothing new for the most part. What is new is the fact that the SS being actively investigated has recently gotten very excited over what they have found in Antarctica based on all the information the ATSers are well aware of. So they are using theory to pursue in their eyes, critical research.

1. A group that has been around for God knows how long that has been mostly dorment other than communications, meetings, ceremonies and other usual stuff SSs do until recently.

2. The group believes 2012 is the end game for the planet as far as humans in this form and believe there will be some sort of ascencion based on a mass PHYSICAL extinction of all humans ON EARTH. Based on their doctrine passed down through the ages, this will be a normal event in the evolution of the species. The race will die but not continue on to heaven but remain on earth to steward the planet in their astral bodies. More on their doctrine later.

3. The group believes that humans were space faring in the past and many humans still live off world amongst other space faring races. They believe in Atlantis's second age there was an exodus to other planets though these humans kept in contact with the Atlanteans here and with groups of humans and secret societies after the last age of Atlantis ended.

CONTINUED IN NEXT POST

[edit on 23-9-2009 by insideNSA]

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
4. Some from this group, but NOT ALL want to remain on earth and 'ascend' into their astral bodies. Another part of the group are actively searching Antarctica and other locations for equipment of some kind that will assist them in leaving the planet prior to 2012.

5. The group is little known, but none the less known and an article was published about them in a foreign publication in 2007. The researcher's wife shortly there after died in a car accident in 2008 and the researcher had a serious stroke also around that time. He insists foul play was involved in both his and his wife's misfortune but has never presented any concrete proof to the local police.

NEW INFO

6. The group has found items in Antarctica that has sparked their interest as evident by the number of expeditions they are sending there (they now have people there 24/7) and the amount of equipment, money and manpower they are investing in their continuing search and research.

7. Our speculation is they are at the least looking for communications equipment. And at the the most a stargate like technology that they will use to join again with there brothers from Atlantis who they consider family. They believe they are destined to return among the stars with them and want to do it in a hurry before 2012.

8. Certain government and non-government organizations who once deemed them to be another cult filled with fruitcakes, of which there are ah plenty are suddently now taking them very seriously. Not because of their quasi religious theory about 2012 but because of what have found in Antartica. Also they are wondering who is in this group, most are known but a lot of teh more powerful ones idendities remain hidden. It was a shock, at least to my organization at the level of money and sophistication they are bringing to the table in their quest of ancient technology. To put it mildely, they have our and a lot of others interest now and are closely being watched.

9. On the CD I saw, some of the files were images of maps with lay lines over them. The most notible to me was the one with the Becker-Hagens grid superimposed over some other grid (forgot the name). Also a closeup of these grids as they run over Antarctica. Also a list of markers on the map that i took to mean explored and unexplored and currently explored with reference numbers. I"m guessing the reference number were for database entries? Which I wasn't privy to that probably tells what was found at those locations and what was expected to be found on the sites that weren't explored.

Note, interestingly two things you'll see on grid line maps of the world, military bases, major cities and ancient ruines. But the ones in Antarctica are of the. hottest interest right now, not only for this group, but for A LOT of groups.

And to conclude, you can expect this researcher to get many visits coming his way. I really hope he is taken into protective custody before he is taken care of. He may still have crucial knowledge.

AND I DIDN"T PROOF READ THIS... HAD NO TIME AND I GOTTA GO

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by insideNSA

I will admit this information is very intriguing, and I will openly admit I believe what you're saying for the most part.

However this does not mean that I agree with everything said...

I personally think something huge will happen 2012, and I'm certain that the government(s) know more information than they are telling us (which is nothing at all).

I sort of want to believe that the end of us all is coming in 2012, why? Because we don't deserve (as a whole) what mother nature has to offer. Simply put we have abused our resources, and abused our planet. Wiping out the entire human race would be a great start for another species (whether it be humanoids, or some alien species) to start over and possibly do things that we never have accomplished.

However, when 2012 hits, I am still doubtful that anything will happen, I just hope/wish that something drastic will occur so we, as a whole, learn our lesson and either parish, or at least are dramatically taken aback from what is too come.

Anyway, S&F, thanks for sharing. Anymore knowledge or information regarding this SS would be greatly appreciated.

XL5

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 03:41 AM
link   
If its just a large earthquake and a wave, just go up in a hot air balloon or a long plane trip. Thats how you would survive it. However, once you get down though, all the happymeals will be soggy and the frys won't be scattered on the bottom of the bag, they will be everywhere.....EVERYWHERE!

I find "teh" to be less of a misspell and more of an AOL/yahoo chat way of life.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 04:14 AM
link   
As a practical thinker and problem solver in real life, I have concluded that if anyone reading this post takes it seriously then there is only one solution to survive the 2012 with minimal chance of injury.

A "High Altitude" Balloon kitted out with all your survival needs so after the "Big Flip" you can land safely and begin to repopulate the planet. I have begun my plans to do this and am currently recruiting nubile attractive young fertile females that will help me with my plan.

PS: There is a small nomination fee of course of which we can discuss once I peruse your portfolio and you make it past the first application criteria.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Ok, after wadeing through most of the muck, your thread has produced so
far.
I have to say, I'm ready to run a muck.
1.There are no secret societies on earth, I do not have knowledge of.
2.There are no secret society secrets, I do not have knowledge of.
3. This state of the art signal military processing/extraction encryption
commercially unavailable equipment you speak of, twitter right?
4.This is where I go from sarcastic to skeptical.
5. As you mentioned in your heading, this secret society you speak of is "gearing up". What would they be "gaering up "for? I mean would they
all be "gearing up" for one hell of a, we're all going away together party?
I can't imagine anything else it could be, by the pretext description.
Which by my estimations, everyone on earth recieves a twenty five
thousand mile an hour body slam.

Oh i see. It's "The People of the Baloon Banner of the Sun " society.
ya I know, I heard about them.
Now what did I win?

sorry, but you asked for it?

[edit on 24-9-2009 by randyvs]

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
all we can do is be one with god. and im not a realigious person. but it seems thats all we can do

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Wow so you know about every secret society AND about all their secrets? Amazing! Please share the info!

Seriously though, don't bothering posting if you got nothing worth reading. If you don't want to believe in the OP then don't, but you don't have to be a jack*** about it.

Originally posted by randyvs
Ok, after wadeing through most of the muck, your thread has produced so
far.
I have to say, I'm ready to run a muck.
1.There are no secret societies on earth, I do not have knowledge of.
2.There are no secret society secrets, I do not have knowledge of.
3. This state of the art signal military processing/extraction encryption
commercially unavailable equipment you speak of, twitter right?
4.This is where I go from sarcastic to skeptical.
5. As you mentioned in your heading, this secret society you speak of is "gearing up". What would they be "gaering up "for? I mean would they
all be "gearing up" for one hell of a, we're all going away together party?
I can't imagine anything else it could be, by the pretext description.
Which by my estimations, everyone on earth recieves a twenty five
thousand mile an hour body slam.

Oh i see. It's "The People of the Baloon Banner of the Sun " society.
ya I know, I heard about them.
Now what did I win?

sorry, but you asked for it?

[edit on 24-9-2009 by randyvs]

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
OBE or not, people get worried by new experiences, hence why insideNSA mentioned that it bothered them. We tend as people to fear what we don't really understand.

I mean imagine if a pole shift could wipe out your spirit or your mind? Yes we may all return to an astral/spirity kind of form but be completely braindead? Noone really knows do they?
Judging from some of the posts on here by people who seem to have researched the topic a pole shift wipes out human existence. Not necessarily awesome, it is a great unknown.

In terms of secret societies 'gearing up' wouldn't you if there was a chance something may happen, whatever that might be?
Plus it's sort of hitting on the lowest common denominator here. It's not like one group is doing it, people can sense that a change is on the way, whether that be a big governmental shift (NWO) or a big spiritual shift (good or bad). As a result of this different people both as individuals and groups will be preparing in their own ways around this time.

It would be interesting if you could post the name of the group so we can do further research ourselves on them, they're probably not too important in the grand scheme of things anyhow, if they were the NSA would be covering their asses, not watching them. But who really knows, there are all sorts of dangerous shady types out there!

As for working for the NSA it's possible, the NSA probably owns a few different groups out there and a few groups probably pretend to be NSA (like those damned subway guys!). I do believe when putting forward a convincing argument you should articulate it as best as possible, but hey this guy could really be a numbers guy posting on an internet forum, who cares. If you made any world leader write anything on their own for a short period of time they'd make a mistake. Hell as i remember it Bush was reading my pet goat upside down on sept. 11 and He was 'qualified' to lead a country!

That scares me actually...

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Are these the grid lines your talking about.

And here is where to get them www.vortexmaps.com...

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Great thread....unfortunately I can't spell and my grammar sux too! But my spell check works, lol. Anyway, just wanted to say that your info is pretty much what I thought would be the case, given a pole shift does happen around 2012. I'll just miss these wonderful times on ATS with all you wonderful people.....OK, some not so wonderful

See you on the other-side.......

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 04:25 AM
link   
cant wait, the only thing stoping me from ending my life is the fact that parent and friends will moan, but if we all die! imagine no guilt

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by clarktkhoury
cant wait, the only thing stoping me from ending my life is the fact that parent and friends will moan, but if we all die! imagine no guilt

I know the feeling...

Will be great when no-one else is around to moan about how "selfish" one is for taking their own life.

However, not sure if one can still watch this when they die - Scary Movie 4 Parody

[edit on 29/9/2009 by Dark Ghost]

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by remymartin

Are these the grid lines your talking about.

And here is where to get them www.vortexmaps.com...

Great link, thanks.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 08:10 AM
link   
I hope I got this link thing right

www.fantasticfiction.co.uk...

Ben Elton - Stark. Anyone read this?

Sorry to be a bit OT, but I feel something is happening, the world is getting more and more screwed up as we watch. And I do believe it will be happening soon.

Will the sun fry us?

Will all the electromagnetism we cause create a pole shift?

Will the earth itself revolt and turn toxic to us because we have it just about fubar now.

If the SHTF and this place is uninhabitable, a balloon wont help (unless you get in it)

AND. What happens to the people in the International Space Station. Who do they tell what they saw....

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Hi! My opinion, and I am not a physicist, just ordianary person.
I believe if we did have a magnetic polar N/S area change, it would be a natural process in motion with how we are rotating currently. The planet is spinning fast already, and we don't notice it, except to see the sun rise and set. The magnetic north pole might come out of the New York Hudson River for example. Those people would suffer an immediate climate change but the oceans may not slosh much since we are already in motion. Wasn't there a theory about once an object is in motion, it stays in motion unless something extreme upsets that balance? I read some where that Antartica looked like it was suddenly place over the South pole and that a forest is frozen solid under the ice. I remember that my astronomy professor in the 1980's suggested that the earth is expanding. This is why the continents separated, the earth's land ripped apart over time. No one can pedict a polar change, it could happen right now, or ten years from now, or at any point in time from now. This has a disclaimer, it just my opinion from what I thought I understood from the experts.
2012 might end up being a man made disaster of people not behaving.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 08:56 AM
link   
The earth crust is not going to slide. That's not what a pole change is. The magnetic field is generated within the earths core by the earths rotation. The crust has nothing to do with it.

A pole change is all about the magnetic current and in which direction it is moving.
As of to day the magnetic current is moving from south to north. That's also why your compass always points to the magnetic north and magnetic south.
Its the current that makes the needle bar point in the direction which the current is moving ( From S to N).

When the magnetic poles change. It changes because the magnetic current changes direction. And this change has nothing to do with the earths crust.
But if you bring out your compass after a pole shift you will than discover that North is now pointing to the south. And that's because the magnetic current has changed direction. The current is now moving out from the Old North pole and back down to the Old South pole.

The only real thing that we have to fear in the future is radiation from the sun and from space winds. And that's because when a pole shift occurs the magnetic field which also function as a shield from space radiation and electric currents will multiply. We will have multiple magnetic fields scattered around earth. That means that some places on earth will receive more radiation and electrical currents then others.

A bunker is probably a good place to hide since its going to be hard to track where the magnetic field is most protective at all times as the pole change is happening.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   
thanks for posting this info! there seems to be 2 categories for 2012 enthusiasts, 1 half believing its doomsday the other half believing its ascension day. This is the first time I have heard of a theory that combines both of these - and it makes sense! This also ties in with the article about tibetan monks that remote viewed 2012 and said there will be divine intervention. Thankyou for filling in the missing gap.

[edit on 29-9-2009 by Eonnn]

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join