It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Society gearing up and preparing for 2012 (and from the intel gathered I hope what they belie

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by insideNSA
But I really do want to keep my job in the hopes that these people are wrong and the world doesn't end in 3 years.

Gee...when the rapture comes...can I have your car?

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by antithesis.
From what I've read there have been multiple disasters that we have averted on our timeline.

Can you please tell what you have read? I would be very interested in reading that stuff.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Please provide us with proof off that CD

You keep saying its not classified, yet you have not yet posted any images or data from the disk you claim to have

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
If noone beat me into this, but: Pics or it didn't happen

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
You're not actually stating anything untrue. The only issue is whether or not this CD exists and is genuine.

However, everything you said about a 37 degree pole shift is true. Further, if you take a map of the world, and then print out maps on vellum paper showing the following:

Earthquake/fault lines
Nuclear power plants
volcanoes
altitude / mountainous regions

You will find only a handful of places in the entire world that are "safe" and survivable. It is survivable, but certainly not for the majority.

Many of them are in Africa (which is why I personally believe that life tends to originate out of Africa -- this would not be our first pole shift, nor will it be the last)

One of the other places is in South Africa -- hence why I think some people are going there. Not for the Antartica research, stuff, whatever reason it was.

Lastly, if the gov't does know/believe about 2012 it would explain why everything in the white house is occurring at break-neck speed and also why the gov't is getting entrenched in as much as it is. It is much easier to re-build from one centralized organization that has everything already at their fingertips.

Note: Once you start actually delving into what the world would be like after a pole shift, you may find it's not worth even trying to survive. Seriously. Also: I made my own map, and am not basing my opinion on Zeta-talk or ET MAN.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   
What's gonna cause this supposed pole shift?

Also I think the Russian deep underground bunker at Yementau has A LOT to do with these beliefs. There is something the Russians know that others do not. Or atleast other governments of the world are not sharing or not making preparations for. The bunker at yementau is far too big to be built for nuclear weapons or WWIII.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Zosynspiracy

A pole shift is actually very complex. Further, you should know it's a controversial subject with very little concrete information. Here's a basic explanation:

The Earth is not a true sphere, and therefore has three orthogonal axes of inertia. The axis around which the moment of inertia is greatest is closely aligned with the rotation axis (the axis going through the North and South Poles). The other two axes are near the equator. This is similar to a brick rotating around an axis going through its shortest dimension (a vertical axis when the brick is lying flat). But if the moment of inertia around one of the two axes close to the equator becomes nearly equal to that around the polar axis, then the constraint on the orientation of the object (the Earth) is relaxed.

This situation is like an American football (or a Rugby ball) spinning around an axis running through its "equator". (Note that the "equator" of the ball does not correspond to the equator of the Earth.) Small perturbations can move the football so that it spins around another axis through this same "equator". In the same way, when the conditions are right, the Earth (both the crust and the mantle) can slowly reorient so that a new geographic point moves to the North Pole, while keeping the axis of low moment of inertia quite near the equator.

Such a reorientation changes the latitudes of most points on the Earth, by amounts that depend on how far they are from the axis near the equator that does not move.

link:en.wikipedia.org...

Edit to add: A really watered down way to explain it is that when the equatorial bulge gets too large (it constantly expands), the Earth then has to rotate itself, in turn changing the location of the poles, in order to re-balance itself.

You can also find a very good explanation here that includes the difference between a pole shift and magnetic pole reversal -- the two are not interchangeable.

Link:www.dailycommonsense.com...

[edit on 15-9-2009 by lpowell0627]

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   
seek writ so sigh e.t.
secret so society

just a thought.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by bettermakings

Sorry for going on a tangent, but since you study it, i was wondering if there is any truth to the idea that there was a recent slight pole shift?

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman
Please provide us with proof off that CD

You keep saying its not classified, yet you have not yet posted any images or data from the disk you claim to have

OZ, you have better things to waste your time on.....c'mon......c'mmmmmooonn

I'll believe this story when monkeys fly out of my butt

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   
There are man-made technologies that can create earthquakes and abrupt changes in weather:

HAARP
United States Patent: 4,686,605
Bernard J. Eastlund August 11, 1987, ideas originating from Nikola Tesla.
(patents currently owned by Ratheon)

There are man-made technologies that can create massive holographic imagery upon the atmosphere:

oai.dtic.mil...

There are man-made technologies that beam sounds directly into the human brain:

SSSS/Silent Sound Spread Spectrum
US Patent #5,159,703

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 15-9-2009 by Armaros]

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicEgg

I must say that it seems your problem is purely with the idea of having to relinquish your physical state, even temporarily. Can this really be so frightening having experienced OBEs previously? Really? I'm not sure I understand.

Yes the OBEs were awesome but idea of the earth violently shaking us all to death doesn't sound too appealing to me. I would like to see the young ones grow up, blah blah blah. you know that kind of stuff.

Surely you felt the freedom of the soul unencumbered by the physical body, did you not? Did you experience discomfort or fear? It seems unlikely. So what is your fear now? So what if we "die"? How can you have been out of body and still fear death?

If you ever had an OBE and aren't use to or expecting one it can be quite unnerving and very scary at first, especially in the transition out of the body. for me its like someone turns on a stereo that isn't tuned into any station, white noise, and turns it up really loud, really fast, then poof, I hear nothing and I'm out of my body. Once out of your body if you are scared you will hasten the end of the experience. But I found at that point it felt absolutely amazing. very good, better than anything, and very familiar. i remember thinking, this feels so natural and I know I have felt like this before. it felt VERY FAMILIAR to me, I just had no idea why it felt so familiar. my only guess is this how we feel between physical lives? our natural state. and that we've had many lives and many in between lives. yes i'd describe it as ecstasy (no not the drug, much better), being in that state and in that super conscious state of mind. but no I don't want to hasten my death by a worldwide catastrophe, even if its all roses after the fact. just not ready for that yet, but maybe none of us have a choice.

I don't know what will happen in 2012 (yet) but I look forward to it. I'm one of those who periodically, when I'm by myself, ask to go home. I know this is not where I "am" and it's very difficult to jump through the hoops set up for the amusement of some. I look forward to whatever is coming in 2012 or before.

yes, home sounds nice, whatever that is

So, more to come or is that as much as we can hope for?

I"ll answer as much as I can. whats funny is some say posting files from the CD would be proof. if i did that, this group of self proclaimed experts would say the files were fake. they weren't on any special paper, pretty plain stuff, a cool cover with their insignia was about it. the rest as far as the written documents photoed were plain old typed words on paper. so even if I could post those files, it wouldn't prove anything, i think it would just invite more skepticism which actually doesnt' bother me at all. but unfortunately if I did post it, that would be entering a gray area as far as what I can divulge. so dis believers, I offer no proof, but guess what. I'M NOT TRYING TO PROVE ANYTHING. This really cracks me up, some of the posts on here. I only offer what I can. Take it or leave it, I dont' care if you believe it or not, and if you call this as BS thats all well and good. if you want to know more I'll answer as much as I can as I stated earlier.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyCanuck

Originally posted by insideNSA
But I really do want to keep my job in the hopes that these people are wrong and the world doesn't end in 3 years.

Gee...when the rapture comes...can I have your car?

though I consider myself a fairly decent person, don't know if I"d be chosen for the rapture one way ticket off the planet. but if I am and you like Infiniti G35 coups with a twin turbos, black, leather interior, 19 inch wheels, than sure its all yours. JUST MAKE SURE I'M part of the rapture crew and not just out at the bar!

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

Well, according to National Geographic (they are very biased, but they do have some good stuff):

news.nationalgeographic.com...

"North Magnetic Pole Is Shifting Rapidly Toward Russia" (in 2005)

"Santa better check his compass, because the North Pole is shifting—the north magnetic pole, that is, not the geographical one."

They make it seem like it's a slow process, but if it's accelerating, it will be moving faster & faster. Eventually, the "geographic" pole must follow. Whether this can happen in a week, or slowly over 50+ years, we don't know because 50 years IS quickly for the earth. . . plus, as I said, the last pole-shift was 700,000 years ago.

Hopefully it happens smoothly, but there is no guarantee.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Doesn't the magnetic pole move quite a bit in relation to the geographic pole anyway? Considering the geographic pole rotates in an odd circle due to the planetary wobble of our orbit.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
The bit about being in South Africa because they have an interest in an Antarctic expedition seems not only odd but doesn't make sense. Antarctica is a long way from Africa.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by lpowell0627
You're not actually stating anything untrue. The only issue is whether or not this CD exists and is genuine.

Yes I can assure you the CD is real. Not sure if my friend would think it a good idea to copy things from it and post them, though I will ask, and if he gives me the ok I will post some of the more interesting files. Though we both know the next thing the naysayers will say is that - THOSE DOCUMENTS ARE OBVIOUSLY FAKES'. I'm sitting here laughing to myself because I am sure that's what the response will be.

However, everything you said about a 37 degree pole shift is true.

interesting... that is what they believe but not necessarily what I believe or some of the folks around here that are more qualified to make such an assessment. What I do know is our gov't does expect a pole shift, but to what degree I couldn't tell you. However you seem knowledgable in this area and seemed to have done your homework. I'd be interested in querying you further if you don't mind. just my personal curiousity.

You will find only a handful of places in the entire world that are "safe" and survivable. It is survivable, but certainly not for the majority.

Many of them are in Africa (which is why I personally believe that life tends to originate out of Africa -- this would not be our first pole shift, nor will it be the last)

One of the other places is in South Africa -- hence why I think some people are going there. Not for the Antartica research, stuff, whatever reason it was.

From what I can gather from talking with my friend last night... Looks like Antarctica won't be cold again. They believe there is much in the way of ancient Atlantean technology that has been preserved under the Antarctic Ice that's between 50,000 and 200,000 years old. They believe this was Atlantis's 2nd great age, with one predating it and the one we are most familiar with coming after it, from 50,000 bc to 10,000 - 7000 bc. The second Atantean age was said to be much different than the 3rd. Supposedly there is some very exotic stuff under that ice and not only is this group in the race to recover it for their personal gains before 2012 but so are a handful of other gov'ts and other non-state groups as well. If they are successful they believe they will be able to wait out the storm 'off planet'. They believe the Atlanteans of this age was an interplanetary society. So in most ways they may look at our current state and think we are primitive for believing that we are the only ones out there in the vastness of space. One look at the latest hubble images should convince anyone otherwise.

What is not clear from what was on the CD was, what they are trying to recover in Antarctica exactly that would give them an escape route. That information is kept for the bigger fish, not my friend or myself. Though from circumstantial evidence, it doesnt seem to be any sort of anti-gravity space craft, it seems more in line with some sort of communications device. Who they would contact I have no idea, but my friend and I surmise from the evidence that not all the Atlanteans of that age remained on earth, they populated other star systems. So basically we are hypothesizing that those ancient humans left their cellphones here and that this group is trying to recover them to call for help from their 'brothers', the ancient atlanteans still out there, wherever that may be. So the activity in Antarctica is definitely picking up and at a break neck pace. I guess they may sense their search is becoming futile. But even if our assumptions are correct and they do find the communications gear. Who's to say anyone will answer. They could be long gone by now. Dead or having fun in a galaxy, far far away. BUT what is most interesting is that the comm gear seems to work on some non-local means of communication! So distance doesn't seem to matter.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I'm sorry OP, but if you were really employed in the job you claim to be, you'd know the difference between eminent and imminent and you'd use them appropriately.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
it might be a possible.. but how it will happen how it will start ? what will ignitate it ? us? me? u ? or just # happens.. dont know yet but somthing is coming, i feel it on my energy & i really hope that world dont countinue at this rate we are killing it dayBYday humans sow wise sow fool, you know this "Time is not important life is" and i mean any lifeforms it wont matter if 99% dies but if that 1% survive and flourish on time.. i got much more about this 2012 matter, i am second Nostradamus i wont feel unpleasant to say it You will hear my story soon with Full potential. i seen the world today but do i see it tomorrow with different eyes?

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   

I'm sorry OP, but if you were really employed in the job you claim to be, you'd know the difference between eminent and imminent and you'd use them appropriately.

hahaha funny. that was a good one. actually my spelling sux and the spel cheker isn't working for some reason. they hired me for signal processing algorythms. not 4 my speling abilitys. I'm so glad that your spel cheker is werking. thanx 4 poynting that out.
u must not have red the urlier posts. i werk at subway.

[edit on 16-9-2009 by insideNSA]

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join