It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Were The Terrorists Right All Along?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ExPostFacto
reply to post by breakingdradles

I wouldn't argue with JD140. This guy is known to attack OP's and derail conversation. In his other threads throughout the past year he will contradict himself whenever it pleases him.

Thank you for the heads up.

I hadn't noticed lol.

I've already posted quotes from his threads, straight from him, that agree with parts of what they are saying.

He is very passionate about this subject, which is admirable.

However, he is so passionate, that he will say something he knows is wrong and contradicts what he had already said, just to not agree with someone he holds such hate for.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by really

Puff my chest to start a fight? Um, i looked back at my reply to you, and it was in NO WAY negative towards you . Please, show me what part of my post you felt was an attack on you. If you feel that you fit the description in my post, then it applies to you. If not, then i was simply re-stating the OP's point.

[edit on 14-9-2009 by 27jd]

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Ummm.... maybe the part where you start your post by quoting something I wrote..... yeah, I think that's what must have "confused" me.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by really

I quoted one part of your post. The part about people agreeing with the terrorists, and i added more of my thoughts on the matter that i felt relevant. How often on ATS, do people quote certain parts of posts that they feel to be relevant, or want to add to? Does that always equal an attack in your mind? If so, you're in for a rough time...

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   
so back on topic...

the mujahideen army media fellas who did the video did thier homework... it is most interesting.. as americans you automatically think, "thats a lie!" "Theyre the bad guys" .........are they?

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I don't know if they were right or not but they did win. They do have some very interesting view though.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
The hell happened with this thread, Im probably the youngest here yet you guys are acting like damn children...
Get over it someone disagrees dont have to call each other names its a opinion.

Whats with the whole 'they do this to convert people to Islam' crap no one watches terrorist propaganda and says okay Ill change religion thanks to this one video. We're not giving up our vodka any time soon. In fact I think Ill go buy more.

You know its possible to sympathise with the cause but not the actions, maybe some of you should try understanding that. Americans have always been the invader not the invadee, so I know it is hard for you to understand. I know what I would do if Canada was invaded.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   

In short No

Like i stated be for .. ISLAM is a the scape goat .. omg the muslims are coming to get us

You see.. this IS the problem in on its self !!

Im sorry to burst the bubble of many on here but let me make this VERY clear

------------------- THERE IS NO GOD ----------------

want proof?

WHY DO PEOPLE STARVE TO DEATH? god or man? MAN
WHY DO PEOPLE GO TO WAR? god or MAN
WE LIVE ON A ROCK GOING ROUND A SUN ALL ALONE - alone my ass
WE USE MONEY AS A MEAN TO SCREW EACH OTHER OVER - FACT
WE USE RELIGION AS A FORM OF CONTROL LIKE MONEY - FACT

Why have a gun when you can brain wash the person HOLDING IT / ARMY

give them a reason and sure as a fly lands on [snip] they will follow it

This is more deep than some radical nut job blowing up something

its about brain washing the masses into thinking there is..

1) A god who going to save you "add any religious denomination"
2) Keep you ARGUING amongst your self
3) Use a back up system called MONEY in order for the rest of us "who KNOW the thing is a complete TRICK held down"

Nothing has changed other than the bull# lies you tell your self

FEAR of being YOUR SELF and looking in the mirror

ever told a lie?

think the people who RUN the government do not do the same? well if that is the case you live on a square planet...

there is no HOLY war

Sun tzu ART OF WAR i suggest you take the time to read it..

and here is the ironic part "as mr jones often says" there is a war going on BUT IT IS INDEED FOR YOUR MIND

he should know he makes money from the very same playbook

humans = useless

Mod Edit - Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 14-9-2009 by elevatedone]

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   

I though George Bush was stupid, I mean the media and the left proclaimed throughout his presidency how ignorant and moronic he was, how did he pull off 9-11?

Was he faking it? Maybe it Cheney?

Why won't some people accept the fact that muslims want to destroy us and it's not just a few, try 13 million of them if my research is correct?

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheCoffinman
as americans you automatically think, "thats a lie!" "Theyre the bad guys" .........are they?

Exactly. That's the point the OP was trying to make, but was of course attacked by those who automatically think what the government has conditioned them to think, in order to pursue corporate interests with public support. Many of those same government conditioned thinkers, are railing against the same government and corporate interests in other threads, but rush to defend them in this one. Many of them have hinted at support for armed revolution, and the murder of our president, yet pretend to be above these "terrorists". Violence should always be the VERY last resort, IMO. But the reality is, the only difference between those calling for armed revolution (violence to achieve a political goal), and those who carry out terrorist attacks (violence to achieve a political goal), is that there are alot more people in the middle east with NOTHING to lose than there are here in the U.S., so they act on their threats more often.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   
In America you have Department of Defence. In the UK we have Ministry of Defense.

Defence to me means repelling an invading force, ie having systems in place at home to fight against foreign combatents entering your country.

In my view these departments should be renamed to Department of Attack and Ministry of Attack because thats what they do. They go to other countries where mostly they are not welcome and kill everyone who gets in the way.

Then we wonder why the locals get irate and want to retaliate. We call them terrorists

To be honest if I woke up to troops from another country landed in my country I would become a terrorist and fight them. Wouldn't you ?

Of course during WW2 any "terrorists" who were fighting on "our" side were called resistance movement. Amazing eh ?

Ironically on 911 the Dapartment of Defence failed to defend !!

[edit on 14-9-2009 by bigyin]

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stinkhorn1

Why won't some people accept the fact that muslims want to destroy us and it's not just a few, try 13 million of them if my research is correct?

Wow...

Your in the VAST minority thinking that all 13 million Muslims want to get you and kill you.

Just as those who are actual terrorists are a VAST minority of Muslims.

Deny ignorance.

[edit on 14-9-2009 by breakingdradles]

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigyin
In America you have Department of Defence. In the UK we have Ministry of Defense.

Defence to me means repelling an invading force, ie having systems in place at home to fight against foreign combatents entering your country.

In my view these departments should be renamed to Department of Attack and Ministry of Attack because thats what they do. They go to other countries where mostly they are not welcome and kill everyone who gets in the way.

Then we wonder why the locals get irate and want to retaliate. We call them terrorists

To be honest if I woke up to troops from another country landed in my country I would become a terrorist and fight them. Wouldn't you ?

Of course during WW2 any "terrorists" who were fighting on "our" side were called resistance movement. Amazing eh ?

Ironically on 911 the Dapartment of Defence failed to defend !!

WOW!

Great post! I agree with you 100% but have never heard it put that way.

Star for you my friend, kudos!

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by 27jd

Originally posted by TheCoffinman
as americans you automatically think, "thats a lie!" "Theyre the bad guys" .........are they?

Exactly. That's the point the OP was trying to make, but was of course attacked by those who automatically think what the government has conditioned them to think, in order to pursue corporate interests with public support.

Thank you for understanding 27jd!

That is exactly the point I'm trying to make.

I'm showing ATS how ignorant even some of the most prominent members can be.

They are indoctrinated to hate something so much, by government or religion, that they will even publicly disagree with something they know to be true, all the while having posts and even started entire threads about the same things this movie talks about that all of a sudden they now disagree with, VERY STRONGLY.

Just click on any one of their names, and start reading the exact same topics of government bashing!

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by symmetricAvenger

I've read Sun Tzu, and have two separate translations. I've also read Frederick, Napolean, Cao Cao, Patton, Alexander, Bourchet, Machiavelli, Togo, Thucydides, Cicero, Caesar, Zhuge,
Wang Xi, Suvarov, Li Quan, Jia Lin, Euripides, Rommel, Grant, Fisher, T.E. Lawrence, Meng Shi, Ho Yangxi, Churchill, Guevera, Mao, Mencius, and that's just a few of what's sitting in the bookshelf to my left.

Your point?

And about "There is no God." Knock yourself out.

It isn't important for you to believe. It's what others believe, and there is already underway, a Holy War whether you're too near-sighted to see it or not.

The "terrorists" TELL us there's a Holy War.

They already declared it.

Where were you?

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by dooper
reply to post by symmetricAvenger

I've read Sun Tzu, and have two separate translations. I've also read Frederick, Napolean, Cao Cao, Patton, Alexander, Bourchet, Machiavelli, Togo, Thucydides, Cicero, Caesar, Zhuge,
Wang Xi, Suvarov, Li Quan, Jia Lin, Euripides, Rommel, Grant, Fisher, T.E. Lawrence, Meng Shi, Ho Yangxi, Churchill, Guevera, Mao, Mencius, and that's just a few of what's sitting in the bookshelf to my left.

Your point?

And about "There is no God." Knock yourself out.

It isn't important for you to believe. It's what others believe, and there is already underway, a Holy War whether you're too near-sighted to see it or not.

The "terrorists" TELL us there's a Holy War.

They already declared it.

Where were you?

Doper,

What if we pulled out all troops from the middle east, and defended the homeland.

Do you think there would still be a great holy war with the rock throwing homemade grenade army?

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Stinkhorn1

now that is a funny post.. 13million

The last time i checked there was 7 billion people on the planet?

13 millions angry muslims vs 6.9.87 Billion people? gosh im shakin in my Boots...

you just fell for the scam i take it?

let me guess your into the "god aspect of this"

lets clear this up shall i if you do not mind

Human 1) Christan
Human 2) Muslim
Human 3) Other
Human 4) can see human 1 2 and 3 being full of total madness

Im human 4 and many others are just like me who watch the nutters run about screaming IM RIGHT!! MY GOD / denomination is the right one!!

when the fact is they are all WRONG...

Humans have been on the earth for 2000 years + and the only reason why we have the number 2000 is based on a calendar...

so tell me.. when is GOD "does not matter what one" is coming to save you?

and from what? yourself?

if heaven is so great and people LOVE this little idea? why is it people do not willy nilly go and kill them self?

Oh because your not allowed to right its a "sin" well unless your muslim then your a marter?

give me a break its the biggest conspiricy of all

HOW you got here AND WHY

some people like to use GOD some people are into other wacked out things

let me point out something

you as a person are the same as THE CAT, THE DOG, THE LION, THE TREE

its basic logic

and once you start on the mantra of "OH BUT" then you my friend have been brainwashed.

humans are not special and i will say it again NOT SPECIAL

if you have a problem ask god im sure you will get the answer "snark"

going to war is not always about guns my friend... we are at war now with our self

GOD is a weapon and so is money

Be clear of mind is mine .. and mine wins ALWAYS

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by breakingdradles
I'm showing ATS how ignorant even some of the most prominent members can be.

Yeah, it's just a shame that more people can't seem to look within themselves and figure out what really stand for. So many fall time again for the same divide and conquer tactics the few greedy men in power at any given time have used for ages, not only here in the U.S., but globally as well. Here's it's right vs. left wing but we all know the politicians of both "wings" laugh at us behind closed doors. Globally, it's east vs. west, the clash of civilizations. But funny how people of the west largely ignore when there are pictures of bush making out with the saudi king, and holding hands with him not long after 9/11...saudi arabia is the #1 source of the most extremist form of islam, and almost all of the 9/11 perpetrators came from there. It's all right there, in front of our faces, but the tactic works so well, TPTB can be as arrogant and blatant as they wish, and they will still have support.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join